It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The "they" and "why" of the chemtrails

page: 7
9
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by starseedflower
What better evidence then looking at the sky with your own eyes,


Samples, evidence that there is anything nefarious in fuel or secret tanks on a/c or anywhere else, credible whistleblower testimony, examples or photos of the equipment being used - just off the top of my head those would all be much better evidence.


if you pay attention and see lots of equally distributed perfectly x shaped crosses which then become cirrus uncinus(feather clouds) over your head that hardly can be created by regular airliners, congratulations you have just experienced artificial weather modification, for what ever reason...


wy can't they be created by regular airliners? Aircraft fly a route, make a contrail, wind blows the contrail sideways. another a/c comes along hte same route 10 minutes later, now you have 2 parallel lines a few miles appart.

If there are other a/c crossing those routes and also leaving contrails then you get the same effect in another direction - voila - you have multiple parallel X's - sometimes referred to as "#"'s



Now my mum has been a micro-biologist and my dad is a vet, hence we had the benefit of scientific education, we also know that cirrus cloud formations do not come naturally in perfectly well distributed cross shaped formations ever!!!


no, they don't - quite correct. But now you know how they do get made - suer it is artificial.


We have voted for our governments, we are paying taxes, so we have the right to know what is going on, straight answers not lies...
Certainly I have no doubts about the existence of these trails. The question remains to what purpose and why do we not get straight answers.


Yes you do get straight answers - they are made to transport people and materials long distances at high speed by aircraft. And sometimes to bomb the bad guys.

Those ARE the straight answers!!



And by the way it also happens during the night, I experienced more than once cross marked full moons.
And it also happens all over Europe, due to my work I have lived in the past 10 years in 8 different countries.


Yep - check out this guy taking photos with a telescope in Belgium - www.skystef.be...





























d

edit on 17-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)




posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus
 


No unfortunatly I never did take a picture of them and I'm not going to throw out any links of something I didn't take myself because,
1. I wasn't there and don't know what it was it could be photoshoped,
2. My intent in this thread was never to convince people to believe in chemtrails,
3. I'm not going to throw you that bone so you can rip it up and claim its a persistent contrail and call me hoaxer or some other ridiculous label.



posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by stars15k
 


Okay fair enough yeah I know chemtrail lore, but lets break it down a bit.

I believe in "chemtrails" because of only what I have seen personally with my own eyes, "chemtrail" is just the name I don't know what they consist of.

I have looked at all the sides, the lore side, the science side, and considering all the information I believe that it's quite probable that "chemtrails" are indeed being sprayed.They already talk about it openly and plan for it, and considering how the government is, with their record is it really so hard to believe?

I'm not saying they're trying to kill everyone, the purpose could be anything, but I just want to get this clear, you believe there has never been a chemtrail sprayed ever? Anywhere? That every single case is just a persistent contrail?



posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by WielderOfTheSwordOfTruth

I have looked at all the sides, the lore side, the science side, and considering all the information I believe that it's quite probable that "chemtrails" are indeed being sprayed.They already talk about it openly and plan for it, and considering how the government is, with their record is it really so hard to believe?

I'm not saying they're trying to kill everyone, the purpose could be anything, but I just want to get this clear, you believe there has never been a chemtrail sprayed ever? Anywhere? That every single case is just a persistent contrail?


Why would they keep it secret?

How are they doing it without the chemtrails looking any different from contrails? What exactly are you seeing that makes you think they are chemtrails, if they look EXACTLY like contrails?



posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by WielderOfTheSwordOfTruth
reply to post by Uncinus
 


No unfortunatly I never did take a picture of them and I'm not going to throw out any links of something I didn't take myself because,
1. I wasn't there and don't know what it was it could be photoshoped,
2. My intent in this thread was never to convince people to believe in chemtrails,
3. I'm not going to throw you that bone so you can rip it up and claim its a persistent contrail and call me hoaxer or some other ridiculous label.


See it's a weird standard of evidence, if you can't even show someone a picture that resembles what you saw. Sure I could criticize it as evidence - but don't you think there might be a good reason for that? Maybe it's not actually as odd as you though it was.



posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by GringoViejo
So please, show us how were all evil. You all believe in "chemtrails' so much, show us some evidence.


My post wasn't to prove that chemtrails exist. My post was to prove that posters like you are getting paid to convince others that chemtrails are contrails. And because the only other reward, if not money, is my peace of mind for all your labor it’s an absolute certainty that you and others here like you are paid to be here. From this obvious fact deductions can easily be made as to whether or not chemtrials are contrails.
edit on 18-5-2011 by soleprobe because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by soleprobe

Originally posted by GringoViejo
So please, show us how were all evil. You all believe in "chemtrails' so much, show us some evidence.


My post wasn't to prove that chemtrails exist. My post was to prove that posters like you are getting paid to convince others that chemtrails are contrails. And because the only other reward, if not money, is my peace of mind for all your labor it’s an absolute certainty that you and others here like you are paid to be here. From this obvious fact deductions can easily be made as to whether or not chemtrials are contrails.
edit on 18-5-2011 by soleprobe because: (no reason given)


What if debunkers simply enjoy debunking? Then do chemtrails not exist?



posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by soleprobe

Originally posted by GringoViejo
So please, show us how were all evil. You all believe in "chemtrails' so much, show us some evidence.


My post wasn't to prove that chemtrails exist. My post was to prove that posters like you are getting paid to convince others that chemtrails are contrails. And because the only other reward, if not money, is my peace of mind for all your labor it’s an absolute certainty that you and others here like you are paid to be here. From this obvious fact deductions can easily be made as to whether or not chemtrials are contrails.
edit on 18-5-2011 by soleprobe because: (no reason given)


Your "deductions" are meaningless. Again, you make wild suppositions based on zero evidence.

But I like your rhetoric. It just doesn't follow any logic anyone with an education higher then the 4th grade would subscribe to, so I have to disagree.



posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus
What if debunkers simply enjoy debunking? Then do chemtrails not exist?


Anyone with a few brain cells still working knows that’s total BS. And you see…. because you can BS about something so simple to comprehend… the fundamental principles of reward… it lends further evidence that you’re BSing about everything else.

What I’ve done here is not waste all my time trying to prove or provide evidence for the existence or nonexistence of chemtrails; what I’ve done is prove and provide evidence by your own words that people like you are full of it. From there the impartial observer can make the proper deductions.



posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by GringoViejo
Your "deductions" are meaningless. Again, you make wild suppositions based on zero evidence.


You sound like a bot.... or maybe it's poor training
.........................................................................



posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by soleprobe

Originally posted by Uncinus
What if debunkers simply enjoy debunking? Then do chemtrails not exist?


Anyone with a few brain cells still working knows that’s total BS. And you see…. because you can BS about something so simple to comprehend… the fundamental principles of reward… it lends further evidence that you’re BSing about everything else.

What I’ve done here is not waste all my time trying to prove or provide evidence for the existence or nonexistence of chemtrails; what I’ve done is prove and provide evidence by your own words that people like you are full of it. From there the impartial observer can make the proper deductions.


Well, I enjoy it, so your logic is flawed.

Prove I'm not enjoying this.



posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus
 


Why would they keep it secret is a very good question, one which I'd like to know too, but the fact that it does appear to be secret is what would indicate that it could be something bad.

From what I have seen personally they don't look like contrails, but hey maybe your right and my gut feeling about them when I first started seeing them and never heard of "chemtrails" was completely wrong, although I'll trust my gut over random people on the internet any day.

Maybe they are all just contrails it just really stands out as being weird when you look at the sky everyday for most of your life and never see these things then suddenly they start appearing around every now and then, and then you look into it and find out they've already planned out the whole thing but they just haven't "officially" started it yet, yeah like the government never did anything ever that they didn't officially state beforehand.

What makes them look like chemtrails to me is when I look up and that bell in the back of my head gives a little ding.

So, since I'm answering all your questions how about answering mine, do you believe there has never been a chemtrail sprayed ever? Anywhere? That every single case is just a persistent contrail?



posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus
 


I don't need evidence because I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything and I'm not claiming to be stating facts, and sure there's a good reason for you to critisize anything I might put forward, to push your beliefs and to discredit me.



posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus
Prove I'm not enjoying this.


I know you people are enjoying this... I just stated that in the following previous comment:

"It’s just that some, like those covering up the deliberate contamination of all life on the planet, don’t require to be paid that much and they also do it with a smile."



posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by soleprobe

Originally posted by Uncinus
Prove I'm not enjoying this.


I know you people are enjoying this... I just stated that in the following previous comment:

"It’s just that some, like those covering up the deliberate contamination of all life on the planet, don’t require to be paid that much and they also do it with a smile."


Yet it is based in fear and ignorance, not logic or fact.
2nd



posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by WielderOfTheSwordOfTruth
reply to post by Uncinus
 


I don't need evidence because I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything and I'm not claiming to be stating facts, and sure there's a good reason for you to critisize anything I might put forward, to push your beliefs and to discredit me.


You don't need evidence? You just take this whole "chemtrail" thing on faith? Did you ever wonder why Art Bell started talking about "chemtrails"? Or why he started selling a cream to alleviate joint ache in people who believed that they were being "chemtrailed" and it was making them sick?



posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by WielderOfTheSwordOfTruth
reply to post by stars15k
 


Okay fair enough yeah I know chemtrail lore, but lets break it down a bit.

I believe in "chemtrails" because of only what I have seen personally with my own eyes, "chemtrail" is just the name I don't know what they consist of.

I have looked at all the sides, the lore side, the science side, and considering all the information I believe that it's quite probable that "chemtrails" are indeed being sprayed.They already talk about it openly and plan for it, and considering how the government is, with their record is it really so hard to believe?

I'm not saying they're trying to kill everyone, the purpose could be anything, but I just want to get this clear, you believe there has never been a chemtrail sprayed ever? Anywhere? That every single case is just a persistent contrail?


You obviously have not read anything regarding "chemtrail lore" (which it most certainly is) on ATS.

It has been explained ad infinitum the difference between weather modification, crop dusting, firefighting, etc. and what people think are these fictional "chemtrails."

Claiming that any chemical being sprayed in the sky is "chemtrailing" is just downright disingenuous, but shows that the "chemmie" movement is truly losing steam.

If you guys are just talking about pollution, fine. Go do something about it, have air travel banned, have firefighting (forest fires and such) banned, have pesticides banned. I could truly give a #

Edit: It also amazes me that I never see any "chemtrail" believer taking any political action in their local governments. This is surely irresponsible if this hoax was true. The road to change does not begin with a congressional hearing.


edit on 18-5-2011 by GringoViejo because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by soleprobe

My post wasn't to prove that chemtrails exist. My post was to prove that posters like you are getting paid to convince others that chemtrails are contrails. And because the only other reward, if not money, is my peace of mind for all your labor it’s an absolute certainty that you and others here like you are paid to be here.


I'm sitting at home having just fed my kids & prior to going to a dance lesson - where do I get this pay you speak of? Can I collect it on the way?



From this obvious fact


It is obvious?? how come I missed it then??



deductions can easily be made as to whether or not chemtrials are contrails.


I make deductions about the gullibility of people like you who think they know so much about my life from posts on ATS.

I deduce that you are prone to bouts of feverish imagination, immune to logic, paranoid, afraid of what you don't know, afraid to admit what yo don't know, and just generally stupid.

But I don't make deductions about chemtrails from you being an idiot - I make deductions about chemtrails from actual evidence about chemtrails and that's even easier:

1/ for the entire life of this paranoid hoax there has not been 1 single piece of verifiable evidence that chemtrails exist;
2/ therefore I deduce that chemtrails do not exist.

It's called logic. I know it's a foreign concept to you, so I don't expect you to understand



posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by GringoViejo
Yet it is based in fear and ignorance, not logic or fact.


It’s logic not in the area of chemtrails but in the area of motivation: you’re all paid to prove chemtrails are contrails. Those who are paying you want you to succeed… but they are failing because you only make the cover-up more obvious. For the few impartial commoners that frequent this thread (the whole forum for that matter) I would say that taxpayer resources could be wasted more effectively by letting it die. But that isn’t for you to decide. So drivel on…..



posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by soleprobe

Originally posted by GringoViejo
Yet it is based in fear and ignorance, not logic or fact.


It’s logic not in the area of chemtrails but in the area of motivation: you’re all paid to prove chemtrails are contrails. Those who are paying you want you to succeed… but they are failing because you only make the cover-up more obvious. For the few impartial commoners that frequent this thread (the whole forum for that matter) I would say that taxpayer resources could be wasted more effectively by letting it die. But that isn’t for you to decide. So drivel on…..


It's not logic at all. You know none of us, yet you think you have even the faintest idea of who we are, or what we do aside from those who have already volunteered that information.

None of you have any evidence, so you result to more suppositions and attacks on the people refuting your evidence. None of you can put forth anything, so that is all you have left.

You assume that the people that disagree with you have some sort of sinister agenda to hide the truth, yet none of you can agree on what the "truth" is.

So blog away, children. Go forth to youtube and try and impose your misunderstandings on the masses.

In a few years though, ask yourself something:

"With a X trillion(14 trillion now) dollar deficit, can everybody that disagrees with me truly be being paid to do so?"

"Is everyone that disagrees with me in on the "plot?"

"Is everyone who can explain my evidence with science I do not understand lying to me?"



edit on 18-5-2011 by GringoViejo because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
9
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join