It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fukushima radiation now beyond instruments ability to measure.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
yeah yeah its all bull#

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I usually write long and wordy posts but in this case, I'm speechless that anyone who had access to a TV or computer during the first week after this took place could have ever maintained any level of doubt that the entire planet was permanently and irrevocably #ed from what happened here. Now, it's merely a matter of time before the evidence of when, how and who will next be affected (outside of the unfortunate people of Japan). Not intending to insult anyone here but placing blame on the world's governments and MSM for their typical campaign of lies and misinformation. They were successful, yet again, in getting some to not believe what they were seeing with their own eyes. Enjoy life, folks, let's be good to each other and live every day to its fullest!!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Scary stuff man, hopefully this whole thing doesn't turn into a world epidemic

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Well... When it first happened, and They were calling it a "4" on the disaster scale, I said I bet it got to at least 6 - and it was actually more like a 7+. Many said They hoped I was wrong...but I knew just by looking that things were well out of hand and that it was much worse than Chernobyl.

This would not surprise Me in the least.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Looks like wider spread evacuations.

Japan began evacuating people from outside the official exclusion zone around the crippled Fukushima nuclear plant after it was revealed fuel rods there probably melted hours after March's devastating earthquake.

More details have emerged about the meltdown in Fukushima's No. 1 reactor, with revelations the fuel rods were likely exposed to the air for as long as 14 hours - a fact not discovered until last week.

Source

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
Well... When it first happened, and They were calling it a "4" on the disaster scale, I said I bet it got to at least 6 - and it was actually more like a 7+. Many said They hoped I was wrong...but I knew just by looking that things were well out of hand and that it was much worse than Chernobyl.

How could there possibly be a worse than chernobyl in the first place? Id like to know.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by wasco2
reply to post by Seekeye2

They also state unequivocally something I've been saying for a while; We NEED nuclear power. There is really no viable alternative available today.

While They may believe this, I know this to be false. I know We have ways to extract energy from the plenum ("dark"/Zero Point/Radiant/Orgone/... energy). I know about electrogravitics which not only can produce overunity but also antigravity.

The reason electrogravitics (EG) went into black ops in late 1959, early 1960, was in large part the fact that if We had abundant energy, We would not need money to account for energy. That would remove Their control of Us. They HAVE to have power They can control. (Money/power/energy are three "states" of the same thing - like ice/water/steam.)

So whether those scientists are aware of the plenum energy and its extraction methods or not, it is there and can be accessed.

Here's a simple schematic for drawing on the plenum ("dark"/Zero Point/Radiant/Orgone/...) energy:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
if you do some research there is some up to date info in MSM but few and far between

www.guardian.co.uk...

workers are dying at Fukushima - video link 3rd employee dies:
media.smh.com.au...

could this be worse than MSM reports? I share your concern that it is

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

While They may believe this, I know this to be false. I know We have ways to extract energy from the plenum ("dark"/Zero Point/Radiant/Orgone/... energy). I know about electrogravitics which not only can produce overunity but also antigravity.

Then publish! Get some venture capitalists on board and put these units in production! Not only will you be a billionaire in no time you'll probably win the Nobel Prize.

Unless of course it's all BS. Put up or shut up.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666

How could there possibly be a worse than chernobyl in the first place? Id like to know.

I'm unclear where the confusion lies... If Chernobyl released X in radiation, Fukushima is X+Y, Y being more radiation added to the amount Chernobyl put out. That, my friend, is worse than Chernobyl. Whether they have a number on the scale for it or not.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666

Cassius, I couldn't agree with you more but the sad reality is that we'll be saying the same exact thing when the NEXT nuclear accident occurs because we, the general public, just don't know what to do to stop these things or force our government to put an end to these ticking time bombs...

Timidgal

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by wasco2

Then publish! Get some venture capitalists on board and put these units in production! Not only will you be a billionaire in no time you'll probably win the Nobel Prize.

1. Such efforts are suppressed: Any who succeed are "visited" with offers to buy patents or money to shut up. If that doesn't work, threats of life and family are next. Death by "suicide" or "car accident" is the last.

2. My father (now deceased) used to come home and tell me all about his work with electrogravitics and what the world would look like as I was growing up. Cars and houses and cities would fly and float, with plenty of energy for everyone. Sometime late 1959, early 1960, he came home and told me "They" want it secret "for now." "Just forget about it." So *I* am not capable of doing anything relative to electrogravitics except to call for its release from black ops.

3. Would not become a billionaire nor win a prize. I would be silenced.

Unless of course it's all BS. Put up or shut up.

I have put up:

The End of Entropy - the foundation - read first

The Ethical Planetarian Party Platform - the structure

Here's a simple schematic for drawing on the plenum ("dark"/Zero Point/Radiant/Orgone/...) energy:

There Ya go. As put up as I can make it (last is my husband's work, my graphics).

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
What is the truth about this? Was it due to H.A.A.R.P. because Papa Bush (of the 30 year Bush Senior White House) is too anxious for The New World Order that he promised us years ago? For me, that is more easy to believe than a computer virus from Israel! The TRUTH is that we are now dealing with MORE Radiation! This is an enemy that we cannot see, smell, and taste!
Today, we had heavy rain here in Southern CA. (Have not seen rain in May in my 30 years of living here.) There is a map of U.S. showing radiation readings in many places at www.rense.com. Normally, L.A. is about 12. Today it was 40. (about the same that Denver, CO is all of the time.) I normally love to go out in the rain at least a little. Not any more! When I opened the door, the rain even had a strange smell.
Here are some hints ~ to fight radiation:
1. Drink lots of good water and healthy liquids. 2. Make green drinks out of veggies and powders (great green powders, inexpensive, and come fast from www.nutsonline.com, a small family business) The green fights radiation! 3. Add VitC,D3, and E capsules which also help to eliminate radiation 4. Really try a good vegetarian diet as animals have more concentrated radiation in their bodies. Organic Soy and other vegetable milks instead of dairy.
The Bible says that those sealed in the Names of the Father and Son (Yahweh and Yahshua) will survive all of these sad events! Revelation 14:1

Here's a lighter note during these increasingly dark days. Mankind may go silently wimpering into the sunset ~
BUT WE WILL BE GLOWING!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

I watched the video of the UC experts. It seems idiotic to continue with the "nuclear power plants are safe" line in the midst of a disaster that is far from ending. Once again the stupendous arrogance of these academics. If the wind had been blowing towards Tokyo the metro Tokyo area would have been evacuated and completely lost. Is this an "acceptable risk" for these experts? The greater Tokyo metro is home to approximately 47 million residents and the cultural and economic hub of Japan. What if they get a typhoon in the coming months? What is the impact to the ocean and the groundwater of this unprecedented radiation release? I found their attitude sickening

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
That's another real government lie.

That reactor has been so out of control from day one and they really are still trying to pretend it's nothing to worry about.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by amatrine

Originally posted by Neopan100
reply to post by Schkeptick

I WANT to know the TRUTH also..I have two small children to worry about and the fear is eating me up.

Rumors and speculation isn't helping me figure out these questions

Is it safe to play outside?
Is it safe to swim in pool water, lake water, etc?
What about Milk?
What foods are affected?
What should be doing or NOT doing.
Who can I trust getting the correct information?

Just research and try to be safe. We are NOT drinking milk. Instead, drinking coconut milk, and almond milk with non dairy creamer. AZ milk has tested real high here.

Staying away from lettuce, spinach etc. Cheese is ok, because it is aged AT LEAST a year.
I stay inside as much as possible with the doors closed. I vacuum twice a day ( we have cats and dogs)

Looks to see where the food AND products you buy are being imported from.
Stay away from fish. I have been doing that long before this incident.

No one is going to be truthful and tell you what is really safe and what is not. So we need to use common sense and research. Look at what is being tested and found.

Then common sense is really not ringing a bell for you, is it? Yes.... let's seal ourselves up in our house and allow ourselves to stray from the foods and beverages we enjoy (among other things in life) just to inevitably suffer long-term consequences regardless of whether or not you took preventable measures.

Acknowledging a crisis and being "in the know" is one thing.. but blatantly putting your life on hold as a result is just plain disheartening.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2
Latest information (Video) from Dr. Michio Kaku 14th May

www.youtube.com...

edit on Sun May 15 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: embed video

When that man speaks EVERYONE should listen, Dr. Kaku knows his stuff it's amazing how the Japanese government tried to lie.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I think what we need to do - anyone who really wants to understand this, is satrt reading some scince web sites.

I plan to find and read all I can about nuclear fuel, and they physics behind how it reacts in a meltdown. And the spent fuel rods, so that I can really understand what all these experts are talking about. I hope as many of you as possible will join me and do the same. Then we can approach this crisis with some real understanding of what we are - and are not being told.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Dear Aliens.
Could you please help the major problem with the nuclear plant at Fukushima, Japan.
Thanks
Doug.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
A lot of great contributions to this thread that have really made me think.

Was taking a look at how this might affect meat, dairy and agriculture products in the US. Am somewhat concerned because, from what I'm finding out, there were indications of increased levels of radiation being found in all of these products and then it seems like all testing simply stopped sometime in April. Does anyone know of any recent test results? Other articles I've read, express concern that because of possible radiation contamination that are above acceptable levels, in conjunction with millions of acres of farmland currently being flooded in the mid-west, that large food shortages and price increases will soon occur. This is something I hadn't considered before. Am still researching this aspect and will share here with current info if and when I can find it - unless one of you guys beat me to it!

Anyway, this led me to think about how this radiation situation would affect the food chain, so I looked up some info on the ocean, marine-biology and seafood. Found a couple of interesting sites I'd like to share - seaandskyjp.wordpress.com...

and

For the past two months, it has not been possible to separate the on-going radioactive poisons heading east on the Pacific Ocean currents from Japan to North America (and thence around the globe) with other serious oceanic environmental troubles. This is not simply just a one-issue crisis, even though Fukushima’s radioactive nightmare continues to poison the rest of our planet.
aircrap.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join