It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alarm! HAARP Signals Off The Charts!! New Madrid Quake Imminent???

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
.......stop.......... don't do that............stop............. I said stop..................

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by dadgad
these panic stricken fear mongers should be banned from the net. Im so sick of them, ruining my life, my peace, my sanity, they are always wrong, every time I fall for it, its enough, i wont even read the sources.

I'm on the verge of a mental breakdown, don't feel bad. I haven't been sleeping right, eating right and every time I hear a sound I'm ready to grab my bag and run out of the house screaming "In the name of Jesus." don't feel bad sweetheart, you are not alone.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I never quite got the whole "HAARP IS AN EARTHQUAKE MACHINE RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!" theory. I mean, why in the hell would the government post HAARP data on a public website...no...scratch that...why would they even tell the public that HAARP existed in the first place...if it was a damn earthquake machine?
edit on 5/14/2011 by banandar123 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by banandar123
I never quite got the whole "HAARP IS AN EARTHQUAKE MACHINE RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!" theory. I mean, why in the hell would the government post HAARP data on a public website...no...scratch that...why would they even tell the public about HAARP at all...if it was a damn earthquake machine?
edit on 5/14/2011 by banandar123 because: (no reason given)

You've got a point.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
There has to be some ATS members in the area.Have any of you seen anything out of the normal,,troops out of place or massing? Arer there any unusual viehicles or equipment around ?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
the days are counting down. Manitoba is flooded, ontario will get hit soon enough. I need to prepare, I went to crappy tire and they didn';t have bugout bags

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I'm in Illinois, no troops or anything here. Nothing, I'm in North IL

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by gunner50cal
There has to be some ATS members in the area.Have any of you seen anything out of the normal,,troops out of place or massing? Are there any unusual vehicles or equipment around ?

Nothing out of the ordinary, not where I'm at

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

Thanx, its nice to know we have eyes in the area .Please stay safe.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Everything seems calm, just cloudy and windy like usual out here.
edit on 14-5-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I'll have to concede regarding the HAARP subject. I don't know if it can create earthquakes. In fact nobody knows except them that run it. You have independent scientists on one side then government scientists on the other. Some say it can and some say it can't. The only way we are going to know is if it comes from the horse's mouth. And u know that I know this is never going to happen.

In the theories represented here on this thread all we have to do is wait and see what happens. I hope to hell nothing happens.

But the things that have happened over the years point to other nasty events to come soon.

Regardless of what you think and or believe, something is coming and it's not going to be nice.

I work overseas in a muslim country and the locals here know what the New World Order is up to. At least they think they know. They know that OBL died in 2001 of Marfan's syndrome. They know that 9/11 and 7/7 are False Flag attacks and they know the New World Order is trying to start World War 3 in the middle east. What they don't know is about Agenda 21 and Codex Alimentarius the plan for Depopulation. They don't know about the Vaccine industry being used as part of the Depopulation plan. They have copied my documentaries such as 'Esoteric Agenda', '9/11 Loose Change', '7/7 - The Ripple Effect', 'Zeitgeist' (They don't like part 1 because it explains what God Is) and various others including some UFO docs. They definately don't like them too much because as they say there is a God but no Aliens.

Something is coming. U know it and I know it. But what is it? Is it natural or man made?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

Originally posted by dadgad these panic stricken fear mongers should be banned from the net. Im so sick of them, ruining my life, my peace, my sanity, they are always wrong, every time I fall for it, its enough, i wont even read the sources.

I'm on the verge of a mental breakdown, don't feel bad. I haven't been sleeping right, eating right and every time I hear a sound I'm ready to grab my bag and run out of the house screaming "In the name of Jesus." don't feel bad sweetheart, you are not alone.

Sorry if you guys are in the potential zone. However, if you are afraid and on the verge of a mental breakdown it is fully and squarely on you and not the person sharing the information. If you are incapable of reading things without being sent into fear, don't read them. There is a difference between fear and awareness and you can be aware of a potential without sh**ting your pants over it. If you live your life in fear based on what might happen it is not anybody's fault but yours for allowing yourself to be fearful. That being said, it's better to be aware of a potential and face it from the front rather than letting it sneak up behind you.

And I use the word potential because that's exactly what it is. It's not a fact, nor a conclusion, but based on the variety of factors it is a potential. Doesn't mean that it will happen, just that it might. As far as HAARP causing earthquakes, my understanding is that it operates by heating the water and rock around a naturally existing fault line and letting nature do the rest. In addition, this process is hastened by fracking around the zone.

edit on 14-5-2011 by coyotepoet because: last paragraph

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Examiner articles arent the way to go... especially if your trying to persuade anyone with their wits about them.

Too much information here to digest properly

edit: and, to the guy above me, spot on
edit on 14-5-2011 by SPACEYstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by daynight42

I totally agree with you...when I looked at the creator of this topic's post...I was overwhelmed ......way too much....consolidate the information...and I believe more of an interest would happen

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jyze420

Why do you think Ontario is going to get hit? And you have to make your own BOB, crappytire won't have them premade that's up to your own discretion.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

i may be wrong (i just googled it and did some readin), isn't the induction magnetometer an input device? it has 3 sensors and is a pretty small bit of kit. Are you saying that this is causing the earthquakes? or... that this is picking up the signals which are being used to cause the earthquakes?

just wondered cause i notice a lot of people link to it....

Thanks,
Peace

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

I can't wait to see this particular prediction not pan out. We'll be able to put the HAARP nonsense to bed once and for all.

I will bookmark the thread and use it every single time HAARP comes up from now on.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Nothing like facts to ruin a conspiracy.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

So...to put it into a very few words....you are saying...that HAARP is creating theses quakes.....that more quakes are to come and that the Fema camps and coffins.....are for the victims of these quakes

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Bloody el man.... calm down!!!

All of what you say is just paranoid delusion... take some pills and chill!!!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dadgad
these panic stricken fear mongers should be banned from the net. Im so sick of them, ruining my life, my peace, my sanity, they are always wrong, every time I fall for it, its enough, i wont even read the sources.

Simple solution to this one friend...
STOP reading doomsday threads!
and STOP posting on them!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join