It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alarm! HAARP Signals Off The Charts!! New Madrid Quake Imminent???

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

How about some educated HAARP:Yours has a sarcastic picture of Harpo Marx, mine has a physics professor. Who you gonna believe?

High-power ELF radiation generated by modulated HF heating of the ionosphere can cause Earthquakes, Cyclones and localized heating Fran De Aquino Maranhao State University, Physics Department, S.Luis/MA, Brazil. Copyright © 2011 by Fran De Aquino. All Rights Reserved

users.elo.com.br...

www.frandeaquino.blogspot.com...

users.elo.com.br...

For several years, physicist Dr. Fran De Aquino worked as Senior-Researcher at the Instituto Nacional de Pesquisas Espaciais - INPE (National Institute for Space Research - INPE , Brazil) (INPE Registration Number 02844 CRN, SIAPE Registration Number 0024730). He was also Director of the INPE's Space Observatory in the city of São Luís, since the installation of this observatory until 1997. Currently, Fran De Aquino is a professor at the Universidade Estadual do Maranhão- UEMA (State University of Maranhao, Brazil), (UEMA Registration Number 5155). He also works as Consultant in Science & Technology for international companies. Fran De Aquino's publications list includes several scientific articles and books.

edit on 14-5-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourNuts
WOW, I just recovered my password so I could write a reply. It's been a LONG time since I have logged in. I do, however, visit the site daily. To tell you the truth, as a guest I do not see all the avatars... some of the alien ones scare the poop out of me.

I live in Indianapolis. If and when the big quake hits... will the Canadian boarder be open? I must assume it would stay open till marshal law is declared. I figured the best bet would be to jump in my car and high tail it to Canada, immediately following the quake. From all the "maps" I have seen, it looks like Indianapolis would become a coastal city. I find that kinda interesting. But the chaos that would ensue would be deadly.

I am in the inactive reserve, but I DO still have a military affiliation. So I dunno if I would ever be sent to a FEMA camp, if they exist. I may be able to dodge that bullet because they would need me to "serve". That would just buy me more time to figure out what to do. Perhaps a political refugee/asylum to another country. I will say that I have NEVER been trained or briefed on any "police" type requirements/duties that may be needed. I have a secret security clearance, not very high but most people have none. I will tell you flat out that I am an aircraft mechanic. I have zero desire to shoot people, foreign or domestic.

Holy Crap you come out of a looooongtime Lurk to post this???

Welcome back dude you're all in!!!!

(me too btw)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by lostsock
I want to start out that I have read all 8 pages and decided to add my two cents . Fema can do anything they want too. But I really wish they would decide to just GO AWAY!

There is a temporary Fema camp less than two miles from my door step at our local elementary school. On April 27 we had a class 3 tornado come through my town. My family was extremely lucky to not have any considerable damage. To make a real long story short.. we have been under a 7 pm curfew since the 28th. Meaning that if you are out driving or walking you will be stopped by the police and made to show your ID and proof that you live in the area. Everyone has had to stop at the Fema center and get a piece of zeroxed paper with the homeland security logo printed on it and our name and address. They said this makes it easier for the sheriffs to recognize locals from the sight seer's and the looters.
Its been about 3 weeks and yesterday a man from Fema came to our home, asked a bunch of questions, told us that we were ineligible for assistance (we never wanted nor needed any in the first place) then he starts taking measurements of our home and photographs
He also wanted to come inside and see if we had any damage on the inside. My husband and I told him repeatedly that we didnt. What makes is all unbelievably creepy is two days before a Fema inspector had already come out to our home to see if we had any damage and we said no, just some downed trees (102 of them to be exact) but we needed no assistance. So my question is why did this other man need to come and take pictures of our home?????

I can post pictures and links if anyone is interested.

I don't doubt your story, but IF it is true i think it says volumes,considering what so many of us realize is the "End Game'. Perhaps some day the census takers will actually come around and get GPS coordinates to the front door of every building on your property for their "Total Information Awareness" programs (oh wait that already happened never mind),they are here ONLY to help *you* anything else must just be one of them 'coincidence theories' , never mind, carry on......

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I live not far from Indianapolis to the south, my dog and cat are acting crazy. The cat won't stop meowing and both tried to run away - highly unusual behavior . . .it something up?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

I drive through Pratt City and Forestdale Alabama everyday on Highway 78 just north of Birmingham, Alabama everyday. In case you don't know, that is where the F4/F5 tornado from Tuscaloosa went through. Anyway, the community was hit very hard and the local people and churches were immediately helping the needy. Anyway, FEMA took over Scott Middle School to do exactly what the other poster said, "Give out ID's" and "Money". Pratt City is where Condolezza Rice is from. They have the national guard there at 7:00pm every night along with Birmingham police to enforce the curfew. The fact is, this is happening. Whether it is a confirming of conspiracy; I don't know. Either way, I just want to throw this out there for all of you. By the way, I am a prior Air Force Fighter Crew-Chief too.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoSoup4U
reply to post by Tecumte

I drive through Pratt City and Forestdale Alabama everyday on Highway 78 just north of Birmingham, Alabama everyday. In case you don't know, that is where the F4/F5 tornado from Tuscaloosa went through. Anyway, the community was hit very hard and the local people and churches were immediately helping the needy. Anyway, FEMA took over Scott Middle School to do exactly what the other poster said, "Give out ID's" and "Money". Pratt City is where Condolezza Rice is from. They have the national guard there at 7:00pm every night along with Birmingham police to enforce the curfew. The fact is, this is happening. Whether it is a confirming of conspiracy; I don't know. Either way, I just want to throw this out there for all of you. By the way, I am a prior Air Force Fighter Crew-Chief too.

I personally know a guy who lives down the road who works for FEMA, who I have played cards with and had a brew or two on occasion, travels the country doing his job, and seems to be as far as I can judge a pretty decent guy. I have had some conversations with him regarding these issues and he seems genuine in his assertion that hey, they only work on a need to know basis just like the military and by and large just 'do their jobs' often lending help to those that need it. I don't ever mean to imply that alot of good people aren't employed in these organizations, only that when looks at the macro view, and what reportedly happened in South Florida or N. O. etc. that alot of people flying under the *banner* of helpful agencies carried out the will of others at the top who IMO had MUCH less than 'humanitarian agendas' and very conflicting motives.. Again it's not the people on the ground in general who are distrusted it's rather those in the ivory towers planning the 'big picture' that we ALL need to be aware of and VERY concernd about IMHO whether or not we're on the 'giving' end or the receiving end. Take it with the required grain of salt but many of us see clearly what's ahead, we have been very right in the immediate past, and what is to come and what looks to me to be rather self evident. Time will tell, but when it happens think back and don't say you didn't know and weren't forewarned.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by SunYu
reply to post by Signals

I live not far from Indianapolis to the south, my dog and cat are acting crazy. The cat won't stop meowing and both tried to run away - highly unusual behavior . . .it something up?

Hmmmm... maybe....quite possibly your cat and dog smelled the fetid stench of government paid disinfo trolls and sockpuppets lurking outside your house infesting your shrubbery and urinating on your lawn while intoxicated, better go out and have a look, they seem to be everywhere these days....

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Nice thread, i will be waiting to see what happens.

To the people that don't like posts like this, its simple, don't read them.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

Maybe you should have checked your friends sources before passing this bs on. Youtube is a real reliable source. And even if this true, the likely-hood of anyone surviving this will depend on luck of their location as much as anything else. Canadian troops in the U.S? When did their army become large enough to occupy the states mentioned? What joke your friend pulled on you. Guess he didn't want to be the one to appear as an idiot.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by NoSoup4U

Yea, but in that same area 4 young men from Sarasota FL were arrested for looting. To say that the FEMA or police is the bad guys, wouldn't do justice to the fact that real Americans (all of them were white and seemed to be middle class) came to Alabama specifically to loot the misfortune of others. The four are lucky to have been arrested and not shot on sight. The tornados were bad. I remember it was cool in the morning but when the storms came the air was very hot. They all passed over and then started hitting the ground 25 miles north. I think there was 1 F5, 3 F4s, 6 F3, and another dozen F1 and 2s. But I don't think that includes the area near the Tennessee line which was hit also.

The problem with these events is that they really take out everything in their path that is above ground. It also happens that I have been reading up on the New Madrid fault. Any earthquake east of the Rockies tends to send shock waves for hundreds of miles. Even a 6.0 will cause significant damage. If there is a New Madrid quake in the next week, then between that and the rising Mississippi river, then it could be a huge disaster of biblical proportions. If the levies of the Mississippi were to break in several places, then the Mississippi river would go everywhere and at 2 million cubic feet per second, that is a lot of water. It would really draw the future map everyone has been posting over the years starting with the one Edgar Cayce drew from one of his dreams.

As for HARRP. What is it officially supposed to do? As for Canadian troops, I don't think they could round up much of anything. There is only a handful of troops with real combat experience now days and they are Americans, the Taliban and some Africans (all mostly working for Ghadafi now days). As for Canadians or Europeans rounding up Americans, you will forgive me if I chuckle for a bit won't you? If the Chinese come, then what they lack in immediate combat experience will be made up in martial character. But there isn't any Americans that are going to listen to Chinese troops either. First of all, they won't understand what they are saying, and second of all, they aren't going to understand what they are saying. As for Mexican troops, pardon the racisim, but Americans have liked kicking the arse of Mexicans since Texas first revolted in 1836. So you can count them out as well. However, I must say that the invasion that includes all the above has been going on for sometime, and the criminal gangs that have been allowed into this country are pervasive. Americans are being defeated by political decisions over a long period of time. If it did come down to war, then I am sure a lot of Americans have a grudge against a lot people that have been bad mouthing, stealing from and harrassing law abiding citizens for a long time. Killing off these gangs of human refuse wouldn't be such a bad thing but I am not sure there is enough ammo. Our country has been pillaged and ransacked for a long time now both on the streets and in the National Debt. Now comes the tornadoes and water and earthquakes.

Something isn't right for sure. Right now what's bad in this country is winning while what's good takes a back seat and that isn't going to change until people stick up for the rule of law, charity, kindness, clarity of thinking, protecting the children, laying waste to criminal gangs, and remembering God. Now having said that, I am not going to blame God for our acts of nature nor am I ready to blame secret projects.

I have been getting headaches now for the past week and I have never had headaches before. Also my jaw hurts and that only happens when there is a low pressure system moving in. My watch says reads at 992 and slightly rising, which is pretty low for me. The weather service maps says 1009. I don't know why such a huge difference.

But let's forget about speculation for a moment and look at some real facts. Some real facts are that millions of pounds of food crops are now under water in the center of the country at a time when food prices are going up. The riots in N. Africa actually started over food before they became political. That is not a conspiracy but a real problem. The fact that the Tampa Airport had to change runway markings due to changes in magnetic north is a fact. HARRP didn't do that. A poll shift did. That is a fact. Another fact is that several planets are in alignment this month. That might mean something and it might not. I think it means something. Whether or not HARRP is going to take advantage of this natural phenomena I have no idea. I don't even know what HARRP is supposed to really do. However, we also know that the occult is linked into planetary phenomena and some people believe that governments are tied into occults. The Nazi's certainly were.

I used to have a saying that I think applies to this thread. Back in the day I used to be stationed on the Korean DMZ. I came to the conclusion that it didn't matter who fired first, everything would go up more or less at the same time. The same applies now. It doesn't matter if FEMA has its exercise first or if the disaster happens first. Generally, it all goes up about the same time and it is all happening to some degree or another. The earthquakes, the tornadoes, the floods. It is rather bewildering. The cause and effect is uncontrollable. The floods come and the food goes away. If the Mississippi alters course then the food can't be moved to the ports either. If a butterfly in Africa causes a hurricane in the US, likewise, a flood in the US means no food for Africa. It is a problem. People are dying as we speak. The lack of food caused riots in Africa already, and the riots turned into revolutions. Did the government start this? I don't think they are that competent even at evil.

It doesn't matter. What does matter is that you have some core personal values about how you want to be treated and how you expect to treat others. The human race has some serious integrity problems right now. We don't have a geophysical problem, we have a moral problem. We have allowed our selves to be ruled by immoral thugs which reflect ourselves. We sent God to the back of the line. We became smarter than everyone else and relied on watches and the weather channel when a sore jaw was all that was needed to understand barometric pressure. Guns, food, water, volunteerism, its all good. But there is only one way to get out of this alive and God is the answer not an option. And at the micro level the same thing applies. We will all face our own personal armeggedon. We all came here, and we will all die. What that means exactly is the most significant question that can be answered about our existence here on planet earth. Why we are here, and where are we going. FEMA can not answer that question. HARRP can't answer it. NASA can't answer it. Aliens can't answer it. Your neighbor can't answer it. Only God can answer it, and then we act according to God's plan. That is the only way out of this. That doesn't mean you don't prepare. It means you use what you have according to God's will. If that means you spend all that you have on a homeless child that wanders onto your property, if that is God's will that is what you do. God can bring a tornado to you and land a chicken softly for you, or even do the same with the chicken's egg if food is a concern. If it means that it is God's will that we take up arms against invaders, then that is what we do. If it means we move we move. If it means we stay we stay. We can only know the answers to the questions when we ask the questions and only God can give us the answers. Pray more, think less. If you don't believe in God, then your future is bleak, and even if the sun shines on a pleasant day, you will eventually reach your own personal armeggedon as you pass into the unknown as your relatives did before you.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TheReturnisNear

After reading your long story I started to agree with what you were saying. But then you changed the tone of your possible answers to 'God will save you', routine. When it comes to disasters anyone who didn't want to die and prayed to God died anyway. That's because there is no God. I don't want to get into a religious discussion over this but I will say one thing.

If u want to be saved. Save yourself. There is nothing out there that can help u but yourself and or your fellow man and woman.

Concentrate on protecting you and your family any way you can. But just don't rely on the invisible man.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
So which of the five M5+ quakes yesterday, and two so far today, did HAARP cause? Anyone?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissingRonnieR
The ATS truth is that not one major conspiricy has even been proven, none, zero, nada, not one.The list is so vast that it would fill volumes, yet none of you can recite even one historical or scientific, conspiricy that has been proven. ATS is new world, high tech version of the same failures that questioned the Lindberg kidnap trial, or thought WWII was the end of days. The reality is you give humans far more credit than they deserve when it comes to control. The bottom line always is simple, blood and bullets.
edit on 14-5-2011 by MissingRonnieR because: (no reason given)

Incorrect.

In my short time on ATS I have not read every thread but have seen a heady mixture of the freaks and geeks , the truly aware , the shills , and an inordinate high proportion of extremely intelligent people ( whom often hold differing opinions than my own ) , and can say beyond the shadow of a doubt that this Fukushima thread both provides ample evidence for conspiracy , and multiple correct, precise and accurate predictions derived from the revaluation of such.

Also you use the term 'humans' as if you are not one , and that perhaps (given your verbiage) they are controlled by some non-human agency because they are incapable of being , how shall we say, 'smart enough' to establish control without "blood and bullets". There is a thing called the MEME which controls ever so much more readily , and in the given environment ..cheaply.

As a slight aside I should like to point out the bullets are a fairly recent invention , and historically speaking it may be better to transform your metaphor to 'blood and heavy metal' , it certainly has a more powerful ring to it and a bit of subtlety that might prompt more thought.

Another interesting fact is that low frequency resonance , the existence of the ionosphere, and the resonant cavity of the earth (known as the Schumann/Tesla resonant cavity) were all postulated , tested and proven by the greatest electrical genius known to mankind: Nikola Tesla. He certainly believed in a resonant cavities ability to transfer , store and release energy , to quote him , " through the Earth" , and since the ELF equipment is based on his work and a hundred or so years of experimentation with resonant fields it is not outside the scope of current science to have machines to alter weather and possibly effect the Earth's crust.

There is also the simple concept that given certain scientific knowledge based on resonant electro-magnetics one may not need to induce certain phenomenon, but simply know where and when to be able to identify the weak points...a saying as old as the human race : oh golden boy with feet of clay just a push to help you on your way ...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

So which of the five M5+ quakes yesterday, and two so far today, did HAARP cause? Anyone?

Again, this is like the NLE10 point when I stated that not all exercises require a disaster but most disasters happen at the time of exercises. Not all earthquakes are caused by HAARP but some are. There are a whole host of factors at play.

Did you see my last post quoting the Brazilian physics professor? It said that:

High-power ELF radiation generated by modulated HF heating of the ionosphere can cause Earthquakes, Cyclones and localized heating

CAN CAUSE not "All Earthquakes Cyclones, and localized heating ARE caused" There is a big difference in the meaning of the two sets of words.

users.elo.com.br...

edit on 15-5-2011 by coyotepoet because: added link

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
reply to post by Essan

Again, this is like the NLE10 point when I stated that not all exercises require a disaster but most disasters happen at the time of exercises. Not all earthquakes are caused by HAARP but some are. There are a whole host of factors at play.

Did you see my last post quoting the Brazilian physics professor? It said that:

High-power ELF radiation generated by modulated HF heating of the ionosphere can cause Earthquakes, Cyclones and localized heating

CAN CAUSE not "All Earthquakes Cyclones, and localized heating ARE caused" There is a big difference in the meaning of the two sets of words.

users.elo.com.br...

edit on 15-5-2011 by coyotepoet because: added link

Sure I concur, we have to remember when we look at subjects, especially military and political ones, and those dealing with systems run by agencies like DOD, that EXACT info is going to be hard to come by and not only that but DISINFO and concealment is going to be the order of the day. What I found usefull though was to go back and read the patent info on HAARP and all things related to people like Eastlund's research BEFORE it became shrounded in the usual DOD 'containment'. Many of these subjects discussed really are only talking about DEGREES of use and ability not so much IF (IMO) but how much and when. And often why.

Hard to nail down at this point, but the more people become aware of the potentials the more they can find ways to measure and analyze. It is just my educated opinion on this but I find it VERY plausible that so called 'stealth' weapons have now become the norm to help shape society and engineer and steer the herd in a particlular direction, often using very inhumane an barbaric methods to attempt to produce the desire outcome. Often we can simply read the extremist views of eugenics and destruction minded elements in places of power that have acess to these weapons and information systems, learn about their desires, who they are affiliated with, understand their history and get a reasonable view of what MAY lie ahead.

I and many others watched what I fully believe was cloud seeding for rain back in 1993, both from the ground and on satellite/weather maps, in order to drive framers out of the Missouri River bottoms and have the land returned back to the gov. and or bought up by big Ag interests. IF this is a policy of extremists in high places I don't doubt that MAYBE it is being used now in the New Madrid area for more control and land theft or maybe even to divide the U.S. into two seperate parts. I honestly believe these people at the top whose allegiance is to the mil/ind/globalist mindset are pathologically capable of doing this and unfortunately technologically capable of it as well. I watch the storms lately form over and over and over in the same spot on the weather map and then move and just sit over the flooded area for days and days. Could it be natural, maybe. Could it be seeded and controlled, IMO sure. Is there Motive? Means? Opportunity? A history? A mindest? Does the end justify the means even if it means wreaking havoc and death on a massive scale for The Cause? I think for some, yes.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Exactly. Not all earthquakes occur when HAARP is active and those that do are not necessarily caused by HAARP. But when an earthquake occurs and HAARP is active and it suits people, then HAARP caused it.

Or was it my kettle?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Gravitational Shieldings in the Van Allen belts
Right.

Hey, neat. De Aquino has also produced a theory of everything. And you can get a T shirt!

Now, it is possible for the first time to write down a single equation (Eq.1 of Mathematical Foundations of the Relativistic Theory of Quantum Gravity. See T-shirt below) that can explain all the laws of physics( including the Einstein's equations), all the forces of nature - the proverbial "theory of everything". This grand unified theory comprhends Philosophy, God (including feminine aspects), and the Soul. It is not restricted only to the material world it includes not only force particles and matter particles, not only general relativity and Quantum Gravity, but also a theory of consciousness.

users.elo.com.br...

edit on 5/15/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Or was it my kettle?

I think I did it.....

I was re-heating a cup of coffee in the microwave. Hate to tell you, but my microwave oven puts out a form of inconceivable power, much like HAARP...compared to your meager kettle on a cooker (electric, or gas??).

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Right. Hey, neat. De Aquino has also produced a theory of everything. And you can get a T shirt!

I was wondering how long it would take one of you to point that out. Fact of the matter though is that he is a physics professor with a background in space studies. The unified theory is sort of a holy grail for physicists. Just because it's been relegated to the fringe and been ridiculed by some mainstream science doesn't make it any less valid a possibility-the mainstream always ridicules that which goes against it if for no other reason than to maintain a specific world view to make sure their work remains "valid."

Esaan:

Exactly. Not all earthquakes occur when HAARP is active and those that do are not necessarily caused by HAARP. But when an earthquake occurs and HAARP is active and it suits people, then HAARP caused it.

And by suits people are you referencing the geopolitical, economic, and other power base factors that are considered by those that wield the weapon? Because it is a lot more complex than just causing an earthquake somewhere for the heck of it.

edit on 15-5-2011 by coyotepoet because: added another quote

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I was re-heating a cup of coffee in the microwave. Hate to tell you, but my microwave oven puts out a form of inconceivable power, much like HAARP...compared to your meager kettle on a cooker (electric, or gas??).

Actually, the scalar waves coming off a microwave oven is why I made the choice years ago to get rid of mine. I don't however have the power to choose what the military does and doesn't use but I believe it to be equally if not more harmful.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join