It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alarm! HAARP Signals Off The Charts!! New Madrid Quake Imminent???

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

I agree with what you are saying but something is amiss. Something is really *SNIP* up here!! HAARP is not as innocent as people think. Why is it controlled by the Military. Why is is so secret? Only projects that the Military control are to do with weapons.

And what's with all the troop movements in key areas involved in the conspiracy? Canadian troops in US areas.

There's a few things that don't add up.

And here we have all those floods and tornados in places that don't usually get them. Then when you think of the gulf oil disaster conspiracy to depopulate the southern coast of Louisiana and Texas and in the news now they are telling people in Louisiana to evacuate beause they are going to flood the area.

I mean something is very Wrong here.....

Like I said I agree with what you are saying but with the way our imperious leaders have been behaving lately with all their false flag attacks like 9/11 and 7/7 and the HOAX killing of Osama Bin Laden it leads to speculation of what they are up to now!!

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 5/14/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by 0731JLVR

Im glad to see a like minded individual on this thread and on this site..for sure!!! Its pretty exciting and at the same time puzzling as I want real answers to questions that are more suitable and realistic. I know our Government is jacked up as well as the rest of the world....becoming even more jacked up! ha! With that said I seriously believe its a plan, been prophesied, and may or may not happen in or lifetime. But we are seeing a lot in our Universe we have not seen in the past. Our technology has advanced so much that we are able to witness solar flares from our couch! Its awesome really! At the same time, it has allowed me and others to see a pattern. In regards to EQ's, I have noticed that the energy released from the Sun causes our Earth to shake. Is it the heat, the energy it releases? I have no idea...just started to notice a pattern after the Japan quake then I went back in history and sure enough....flares= EQ's of magnitude of 6 or higher within a 2 day period.

edit on 14-5-2011 by MamaJ because: wanted to clarify the last sentence in regards to magnitude

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
these panic stricken fear mongers should be banned from the net. Im so sick of them, ruining my life, my peace, my sanity, they are always wrong, every time I fall for it, its enough, i wont even read the sources.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx
HAARP is not as innocent as people think. Why is it controlled by the Military. Why is is so secret?

It's not and it's not. Why do you think otherwise? How many of the hundreds of papers published regarding scientific research carried out at HAARP have you read? Have you attended any of their open days?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

No, just stupider...

I'm assuming your counting yourself in that comment since you read ATS too.
Because you obviously believe...

please let the authorities know - they are crimes. And just because you wear a nice suit and salute a flag, doesn't mean you don't get punished for it.

How many people in nice suits at Goldman Sachs, Lehman Brothers, etc got punished for destroying the economy? None, in fact the very people responsible for creating the problem got installed in the government to "fix" it. A little off topic but it's quite naive of you to think that people above a certain level get punished for the crimes they commit.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I'd say perhaps your theory had merit, if HAARP could actually cause earthquakes. But as it can't, no, I don't think anything is imminent.

HAARP cannot: cause earthquakes, hurricanes, tornadoes, blow up buildings, shoot down planes, create holograms in the sky, or make crop circles. Sadly, I've seen all these activities attributed to HAARP. Not in any James Bond movie or book, did he ever face a villain who had such a powerful weapon. He'd be jealous of HAARP.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Wow, Thank you for all the research, I really hope your wrong on this one, but only time will tell.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

It's not and it's not. Why do you think otherwise?

For every public paper that is published I am sure there are 5 that are not. And it's not controlled by the military? From the wiki:

The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) is an ionospheric research program jointly funded by the US Air Force, the US Navy, the University of Alaska and the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA).[1] Its purpose is to analyze the ionosphere and investigate the potential for developing ionospheric enhancement technology for radio communications and surveillance purposes.[2] The HAARP program operates a major Arctic facility, known as the HAARP Research Station, on an Air Force owned site near Gakona, Alaska.

Funded by the Air Force, Navy, and DARPA? On an Air Force owned site? Nah, that's not military control...

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by dadgad
these panic stricken fear mongers should be banned from the net. Im so sick of them, ruining my life, my peace, my sanity, they are always wrong, every time I fall for it, its enough, i wont even read the sources.

Take your computer. Walk it out to the dumpster. Throw it in. Go back into your hole. Now, when something happens to the world you can say you had no idea it was coming. We post and read because we don't believe all the stuff that mainstream feeds us. We like to base our opinions off of facts that we discover and believe to be true. If you don't like it, don't read it. Simple.... no?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

Trust issues much?

I would say that out of the thousands of predictions this site has made. Maybe one or two have come true. What is commical is that the people on this site, even when proven wrong, continue to believe these far fetched conspiracies. Sad

And one thing I cant wrap my head around. The united states has billions of dollars in loans with Japan, when Japan has been effected like they have, their currency depreciates and declines in value, along with the US Dollar. So why would the US attack Japan, our only Ally in Asia by the way, and depreciate our dollar? Again no sense can come of any answer anybody provides. Because all claims on this thread are more insane than Manson.

finance.yahoo.com...=;range=3m;compare=;indicator=volume;charttype=area;crosshair=on;ohlcvalues=0;logscale=o ff;source=;

edit on 14-5-2011 by kellynap43 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Hey you should get together with the guy in the video linked below and start The Earthquake Channel and just keep busy by scaring the crap out of people in different regions of the world. It could actually work - sponsors would probably line up to advertise their bunkers and survival gear, etc. - and every once in awhile when you guys get it right your ratings would soar. I actually like scaring the crap out of people myself now that I think about it...

Earthquake Warning

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sostoned

Very nice! That is all this site is about. Scare tactics. They should meet up with Tracy Morgan on the Sci Fi Channel

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Capsule

Well if this is so, than why are these stupid HAARP threads always being posted? if you base it off facts you have found, than none of these threads would exist.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

You need bigger boots.

And I disagree!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
iv said it before and ill say it again...

HAARP does not work with stuff under or on the planet they work with stuff in the SKY .

you know the blue or sometimes grey thing thats up above you .

also quakes and volcanes have been happening since the birth of this planet . and will continue to happen long after life has ceased on this planet ..
end of story

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

Man, the world has seen this and more EN MASSE since day dot.

A bunch of ignorant homo sapiens running about squealing of impending destruction and how other less squealing homo sapiens did it behind our backs, does not concern me.

It being repeatedly stated as fact DOES.

Real world badness = B^()
Idiotness en masse = 8^[**************]~~~'.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
reply to post by badw0lf

No, just stupider...

I'm assuming your counting yourself in that comment since you read ATS too.
Because you obviously believe...

Why yes, them are exactly how are works!

You have a good comprehending of this, are you not a recycler?

Many thanks for your valued membership, large cannons breast final rotation!

Sayonara.

Better?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I see a lot of threads about the new madrid fault, but everything I've read is that this fault line is shutting down.
A big quake there doesn't seem likely, possible, but not likely.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I agree, I think it's probably both, what is happening as to solar flares & polar shift changes that are now occuring, plus as the bible talks about, there will be signs, & I believe there are plenty!

Yes, it's a very exciting time. Being prepared as possible but realizing that as cultures have taught over time, death is very much part of life.. it's inevitable. Trying to embrace The Awesome Power of Almighty God, not living in fear (of man), but preparing spiritually (& as able in the physical world) for what is likely inevitable just makes sense (to me).

I find it fascinating to read as much as possible, biblically, science, headlines, government activities as they are occuring.

In Heaven there is a new order. If The Lord Is About To Return (2nd Coming), then most certainly there are better days ahead!

I was raised Catholic (although my ideas are not fixed but Christian in nature).. A, "Father Bozada," believes that the veil is being lifted that was there at the time of original sin, that we are now being shown more miracles, "men given visions & dreams," as bible states; that we are living in a very key time in history.
Interesting article:

www.courageouspriest.com...

I loose myself in the sciences, scripture, ATS!, places where I can keep up on headlines, scientific facts/theories, & as it relates to the bible. My own theory is upcoming quantum shift/ Jesus' Return, Harvest.. soon. Looking forward!..

edit on 14-5-2011 by 0731JLVR because: Edit

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
The link to the weather channel shows at first that an earthquake WILL hit the New Madrid.... then it quickly changes to "what will" happen "if" a quake hits.....confusing? I tried the link several times and each time it changes within a few seconds....

I don't know what to think of all of this BUT I did see where:

"A solar wind stream flowing from the indicated coronal hole should reach Earth around May 17"
this from a rather large and irregularly shaped coronal hole showing on the sun right now...

SpaceWeather

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join