It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alarm! HAARP Signals Off The Charts!! New Madrid Quake Imminent???

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Sundowner

Thankfully conditions have improved... although only slightly. The red cross has moved out and we now have only fema to contend with and the local sheriffs office. To be really honest Fema is doing a lot of good in the community. Providing temp housing for the 150 families that have lost their homes, gas vouchers , meals, transportation etc. I havent noticed anything sneaky or dastardly, it just seems odd to have our neighborhood flooded with sheriffs and red cross trucks. I know the sheriffs are out here to prevent looting .. (which there has been a lot of by the way) Oh I almost forgot to mention! This afternoon at work we had several "volunteers" stop in to purchase drinks and ask directions... they were all dressed in army camo's and tried to pay with their military type of debt cards which our debt machine does not accept. I found this really strange since we have several people in our community that are in the military and none of them have ever tried to pay with this type of card before... Now I am wondering where they are from and what they were doing out here since the only people working on any thing are the ones that don't go to church on Sundays and the Fema office that tells the volunteers where to go is closed on Sundays......

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

The problem is that his claim that HAARP can create earthquakes and "cyclones" is that it is based on "gravitational shielding".

He is not relegated to the fringe because of a need to maintain the status quo, science is a search to destroy the status quo. As you say, there are many physicists working on a unified theory. Of course, they use real science and don't go into

This grand unified theory comprhends Philosophy, God (including feminine aspects), and the Soul.
He is relegated to the fringe because his science does not stand up and he's a nut.

Microwaves are not scalar waves. Scalar waves do not exist (unless you're talking about sound).

edit on 5/15/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

He is not relegated to the fringe because of a need to maintain the status quo, science is a search to destroy the status quo. As you say, there are many physicists working on a unified theory. Of course, they use real science and don't go into This grand unified theory comprhends Philosophy, God (including feminine aspects), and the Soul. He is relegated to the fringe because his science does not stand up and he's a nut. Microwaves are not scalar waves. Scalar waves do not exist (unless you're talking about sound).

Ahh...but as long as mainstream science ignores philosophy, God (not meant in the religious sense), and the Soul it is maintaining the status quo and is not unifying anything. And I didn't say that microwaves were scalar waves I stated that those waves were the side effects, if you will, of microwave ovens. And here is the limitation of science. Tesla stated that there were scalar waves and he used them in his inventions. While we can't measure them with standard instrumentation that doesn't mean they don't exist. I believe Tesla over you.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by lostsock

They are just DOD credit cards. They are issued to service members if you have a need to spend money out of pocket. Not everyone gets them. If your "mission" involves you operating out in the public away from a military installation, you would get a card.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

,,,.scalar waves coming off a microwave oven is why I made the choice years ago to get rid of mine.

With such a deep misunderstanding of science as displayed in just that one sentence and admission, little wonder some people can be so easily duped by the pseudoscience of "earthquake caused by HAARP" nonsense....

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourNuts
reply to post by lostsock

They are just DOD credit cards. They are issued to service members if you have a need to spend money out of pocket. Not everyone gets them. If your "mission" involves you operating out in the public away from a military installation, you would get a card.

Thank you for clearing that up for me
I really had no clue. Nifty I learned something new

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Yes, Tesla did state that there were scalar (longitudinal) waves. He didn't believe that radio waves (hertzian waves) exist.

The Hertz wave theory of wireless transmission may be kept up for a while, but I do not hesitate to say that in a short time it will be recognized as one of the most remarkable and inexplicable aberrations of the scientific mind which has ever been recorded in history.

www.tfcbooks.com...
Tesla was wrong.

You see, Tesla used the Earth to transmit power. That is not radio, that is electricity. Electricity is the flow of electrons so in a sense it is a longitudinal wave when oscillated. But HAARP uses radio energy (Hertzian waves); electromagnetic energy, not electricity, not scalar waves. Tesla was wrong.

Can you explain how scalar waves are a "side effect" produced by microwave ovens?

edit on 5/15/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Can you explain how scalar waves are a "side effect" produced by microwave ovens?

Not in so eloquent a way as you could say they are not. That was just my understanding from discussing it with my ex when she was really into such things. I could be wrong.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Hey, did you know that some people might be actually hearing HAARP signals? They call 'em "Woodpecker Signals". Now that there are so many HAARP/EISCAT-type facilities around the world with lots of arrays blasting EM waves into the ionosphere, do you think some people might actually be hearing the signals that usually only ham radio operators can pick up?

I found a really informative (but kind of long, but interesting) article about all this here. Even some author in England went on the BBC to talk about hearing these signals at night, so strong they wake him up. What do you think? Anyone else hear these?

thetruthabout1111awakeningcode.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage. I'd like to pick your brains on couple of news stories. You seem to have a lot of knowledge and info in these matters.

There's been a couple of news stories regarding HAARP recently. First is this one:

Japan’s government, threatened with more HAARP attacks, pays 60 trillion yen to Feds

The cowardly Japanese Prime Minister Naoto Kan handed 60 trillion yen over to the Federal Reserve Board crime syndicate immediately after his country was attacked with HAARP and nuclear terror, according to Japanese security police sources. The extortion money was paid off following threats to use HAARP to cause Mt. Fuji to erupt.

Secretary of Defense William Cohen has publicly stated in 1997 that: “Others are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.”

That statement is in the transcripts of the Department Of Defense. Why would they make a statement like this if it wasn't actually true?

Here's another story regarding the heating of the atmosphere above Japan.

Atmosphere Above Japan Heated Rapidly Before M9 Earthquake

Infrared emissions above the epicenter increased dramatically in the days before the devastating earthquake in Japan, say scientists.

Does this say what I think it is saying? With the transcripts from the Department of Defense basically saying HAARP can do what they say it can and scientists talking about microwave style heating of the atmosphere above Japan before and during the big earthquake it begs the question.

What the hell is going on here? Did HAARP do the earthquake?

If so are they planning to use HAARP on the New Madrid Fault line to split America in two?

The initial subject of this thread has obviously fallen on it's ar*e due to the predicted date supassed. But the threat is still there. Or is it?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

You can believe Fulford if you want to.

If you know who Alex Toeffler is and if you look for the transcript of the entire Cohen press conference you might get a different idea about what he meant as opposed to what those who use that out of context quote would have you believe.

The paper on the Japan earthquake does not actually say there was "dramatic heating" over the epicenter. If you look at the scale used the units are not temperatures, not energy, but something the authors call an "E_index", a variation from the mean longwave infrared radiation for the region and time period. I'm waiting for a peer reviewed version of the paper.

A daily mean covering a significant area of the Earth (90o N- 90o S, 0o E to 357.5o E) and with a spatial resolution of 2.5 o x2.5 o was used to study the OLR variability in the zone of earthquake activity (Liu, 2000; Ouzounov et all, 2007, Xiong at al, 2010). An increase in radiation and a transient change in OLR were proposed to be related to thermodynamic processes in the atmosphere over seismically active regions. An anomalous eddy of this was defined by us (Ouzounov et al, 2007) as an E_index

arxiv.org...

HAARP does not use microwaves.

edit on 5/22/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
maestro.haarp.alaska.edu...
Begin Quote
Compare this to when Japan was attacked. A signal was screaming at 2.5Hz for 55
HOURS to setoff Japan's 9.1 quake and tsunami.
End Quote

2.5 Hz = The antennas and transmitters won't run at a below audio frequency.. how do they generate and propagate the wave?
edit on 23-5-2011 by totoway because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by totoway

Um. No.
2.5Hz = 2.5Hz

But the induction magnetometer does not record sound. It records changes in Earth's magnetic field.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Sure, but HAARP is mulit 10KW modules that output between 3-30MHz. So the device in question.. if it exists isn't HAARP.

Please explain.

ieeexplore.ieee.org...

www.g8wrb.org...

edit on 23-5-2011 by totoway because: additional info

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by totoway

What "device in question" are you referring to? Do you mean the one that is supposedly producing the output seen on the magnetometer? In the case of what this thread is about I don't think there is any device doing it (unless its interference from machinery), I think it's source is natural.

The HAARP heater is capable of using HF radiation to induce ELF in the ionosphere. But the power of that is very low.
nlpc.stanford.edu...
edit on 5/23/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
HAARP's antenna array is steerable and points to the F layer. A return from the F layer is so small that you would need instrumentation to measure it. If you expect me to buy into this, you're going to have to explain the Physics to me.

If you suggested that charges were placed along a (Thrust Fault) fault line that was over due and had been measured for a possible move - and that some one ran a mile of carefully placed charges to be set at high or low tide, to cause a move in the fault.. i might give it some serious thought. HAARP doesn't generate enough energy to effect any changes other than some ion warming of the F and maybe D layer.

Your going to have to give me some more convincing facts that are traceable..

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I looked at the paper. 3 MHz is at HF. VLF is far below 3 MHZ . VLF is found at frequencies around 500kHz. Did you read the document cited? And Still, you don't explain how RF energy at HF or VLF is going to cause a movement in a fault.

www.weather.nps.navy.mil...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by totoway

You're correct. I should apologize, I just posted the first thing I found. It seems that is just a vague powerpoint presentation. This provides better information.

The generation of electromagnetic waves in the Extremely Low Frequency (ELF, 3-3000 Hz) and Very Low Frequency (VLF, 3-30 kHz) bands by modulated High Frequency (HF, 3-30 MHz) heating of the auroral electrojet current system is investigated experimentally, and observations are compared against the predictions of a theoretical model.

www.vlf.ece.ufl.edu...

I think you misunderstand me. I don't think RF energy of any frequency can cause earthquakes. I was just pointing out that; a) it has nothing to do with audio frequencies, b) while HAARP does not transmit ELF/VLF, it can be used to generate it.

And, as I said, I don't think HAARP is responsible for the ULF signal which this thread is about.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Look at the Eimac document for the transmitter final Amp Tube. Note the Frequency Range. Then explain how, with the antenna array in place, and no frequency doublers - or ELF resonators in the transmitter, etc. - frequencies below 3 MHz and above 30 MHz are generated and propagated by the transmitter modules in place at HAARP. If you understand antenna design, you can, from aerial photos of the Array determine the frequency range of the antennas. In addition, information on the transmitter and antenna design are in the public domain.

Here again are Citations:

ieeexplore.ieee.org...

www.g8wrb.org...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by totoway

I...did...not...say...HAARP...transmits...ELF.
I agree that it does not. I've said it more than once.
I'm agreeing with you on that and that HAARP cannot cause earthquakes.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join