It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOD is sad... please listen to this my Brothers and Sisters

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

So well and so beautiful spoken my friend.
Am honored for your contribution here.
Let's wake up to that kingdom within.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by amaster
reply to post by laffoe

I really wish all these god-loving religious types would quit trying to stuff their bloated claims of eternal love and salvation down peoples throats. You want to love and worship god? Be my guest, just don’t invite me. I’ve made up my mind and nothing you or anyone else ever tells me is going to change that. If I were you’re god, I’d be sad too. I’d be sad at how pathetic this world has become. I'd be sad at how many innocent people have been killed in my name. I'd be sad at how currupt my churches have become. I'd be sad at how many people wasted the life I gave them by denying it's greeatest pleasures. But you know what, unlike your god, I would do something about it.
edit on 5/13/2011 by amaster because: (no reason given)

Thanks for your post.
Imagine it's exactly why God is sad.
And you know what?
I think God is doing something about those things.
Happening right now.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

Truth spoken my friend.
Always more work to be done.
Knowing me, you know I deeply respect and appreciate the work you're doing.
Thank-you

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Are we suppose to clap like they did for tinkerbell?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
God, for lack of a better word, could care less what we do. The Universe is an experiment in which God experiences whatever it is. There is no good without evil, one of the simplest metaphysical lessons there is.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Hmmm...

What use does a god have for human emotions?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by radicalheretic1
God, for lack of a better word, could care less what we do. The Universe is an experiment in which God experiences whatever it is. There is no good without evil, one of the simplest metaphysical lessons there is.
right in a sense ,wrong about him not caring where we are directing the travel

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

In the last days, Alahyms spirit will be moving throughout the land, calling His last Elect to Him, before the end.
Revelations 7:3 saying, “Do not harm the earth, nor the sea, nor the trees until we have sealed the servants of our Elohim upon their foreheads.”

Before the end happens the Father will send out His Seal into all the earth one last time, and that is the Mark you will take or not take. The time is now, the Name of our Heavenly Father is Yahuwah (Not yahweh, or god, or jehovah) and His Son Yahuwshuwah (Not jesus, or christ, or anyone else). Jesus is a false pagan name made in the last 400 years. You will not have salvation in any other Name unless it was the one spoken from heaven.

Act 4:10 let it be known to all of you, and to all the people of Yisra’ĕl, that in the Name of יהושע (Yahuwshuwah) Messiah of Natsareth, whom you impaled, whom Elohim raised from the dead, by Him this one stands before you, healthy.
Act 4:11 “This is ‘the stone which was rejected by you builders, which has become the chief cornerstone.’
Act 4:12 “And there is no deliverance in anyone else, for there is no other Name under the heaven given among men by which we need to be saved.”

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Great post, my friend!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AmrikazNightmar3

Thankyou so happy you liked it.
Feel free to share if you have something on your heart.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

Dear laffoe,

You raised some interesting issues. If we accept your hypothesis, that God wants us all to hear him we must also accept that we have free will. That means we get to choose if we have relationship with him. I don't try to "save" anyone because I cannot and they should choose what they choose. Have an answer for why you believe and be willing to tell people that are looking.

As for the nasty atheists, some are and most aren't, same thing for believers. There is a line in the bible that says the people of Israel had lost the ability to blush, it also says that they seared their conscience. We are the same way today, we turn our hearts to ourselves and stop caring about others. Selfishness cannot listen to God, so the selfish will not hear you.

The closer we get to the coming, the more people will hate God, that is what it says and that is what we are seeing. When they went into the desert with Moses, one of the first things the people did was to ask Moses to get between God and them, they did not want to talk to him, they were not ready.

Imagine not being ready and him talking to you anyways, that would be disturbing. Consider how the bible describes those who meet God, shakes them up pretty good and those are believers. I don't worry about atheists or agnostics (I care about them; but, they are on their journey and should be allowed it), I worry about those who are deceived into believing in a false God. Be well.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
The awareness of Our Universe.. what Followers and Believers call God.. cares about us humans the same as we care about one atom in a skin cell on our arm.

So we then need to reach a place of understanding, one that shows all humans.. all life here and elsewhere in the universe.. is the Same, and in that knowing we can more effectively care for each other while we are Here.

What has been calling from within the OP is not the Biblical God.. who if you read and understand the Origins of Genesis was a Visiting Alien to Earth.. but it is the OP's Inner Self.. the part of them that represents the massive Soul the OP is a part of. It seeks for the OP to Remember what it is.

I only know this because from early childhood I had the same symptoms expressed by the OP... which led me to understand the Why of many things, as well as understand our Place and How we got to be Here and Now. IN doing so this path brought me to Remember the Soul I Am.

This is the next level of human evolution, to awaken to the reality of you being a massively powerful Being and then Living that Here while being a Human.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by seraphnb

Silly, silly! He is- of course- refering to the One God, the God shared by all religions: not just YHVH/Jesus/Allah, but also Brahma/Ahura Mazda/Tao.

Is the OP refering to my God,for i worship the mighty Hawk?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
My beloved ones,

Your posts make God into a creature instead of the Omnipotent Lord of Life itself: if life transcends all things, and life is of God, why would you imagine that God would be sad because of his creatures? Is he unable to create perfection? He is above all things; he cannot be quantified, being illimitable, neither can he be qualified, for no one was before him to know him and qualify him. He is without name, in that no one came before him to give him a name, though he is referred to as God. He is Lord of lords, in that there is none over him to lord over him. He is Pure, he is Energy, he is Spirit, he is Life: therefore he is.

You on the other hand are his creature, being fashioned into his express image; and in that you are his creature and he is the one fashioning you, he is not going to hold you responsible for that which he is engineering in you. It is impossible for one who has become kindled with the light of Life to fall back to evil.

Peace be with you!!!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

What a boring sczhio, only one voice? Why not get more..?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by virraszto

Does it really matter? If that voice is what guides you down the right path, than it doesn't matter whether you think it's God or your conscience, (I believe that God IS conscience, you gonna bag on me too?) Everything is a matter of perspective. The OP is not pushing any religion, for religion is merely a interpretation by man to understand the divine. Rather, I believe that his believe lies in spirituality, and there's nothing wrong with that at all, so leave him alone, everybody. He speaks more truth than most of you are willing to take. God bless.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
My God the Mighty Hawk does not feel any kind of emotion and it is a sin to even contemplate such things,as was written in the holy scriptures shortly after the world was created 82 years ago!

edit on 13/5/11 by lektrofellon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
My friend, whoever says God has shared his thought with them, are just plain out crazy. We live in a realm of mortals. God is divine. We know NOTHING about divinity. Sadness is an emotion we mortals precieve. Divinity are not humans so they can't feel emotions. God doesn't think about mortal thoughts. Heck, who even knows if they think? How do we even know God is a singular thing? Seriously, think about what people say about God.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I find all of the negative comments humorous and sad because you mock what you do not understand, and unless you truly seek to understand, you will never know. Why do you think through the ages and religions and spiritualities and all existence people have come to the same conclusion of Oneness, your little ego's fight so hard to try to remain dominant over the things you can't understand.

I too love you all in your wisdom and in your ignorance. Meditation is the best way to silence that nagging ego, if you can believe that Aliens exist based on the amounts of reports and say "well then it has to be true if so many people have seen or witnessed these things, there must at least be something to it" Why not look at spirituality the same way? Its not for the weak, but through it you discover meekness.

It's truly a great day to be with you all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join