It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOD is sad... please listen to this my Brothers and Sisters

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Brothers, Sisters
Hermanas, Hermanos

This is not a thread I like to make, in fact, my loved, it kinda breaks my heart.
What I have to share here is of the greatest importance and I will be
talking to you directly from my heart.
My hope goes that you will listen to me, to my words, from within your heart
and realy touch in and see what resonates.
I ask you that from my heart.

When I was a kid, I always felt like God was in direct communication with me,
that he was this joyful voice within my head and heart.
I never thought it could be different.
For me that was normal.
Well things happened, my life had some troubles, some lessons I had to learn,
I always felt lonely inside, always felt this calling within.
Well walking through all of this darkness and forgetfulness, I slowly remembered,
until now.
The joyful day came (just recently) when I for sure knew that God had come back.
Rather had always been there, never left for a single step, or a single heartbeat.
I just forgot to listen.
I see now God in everything, listen to his voice, his laughter, and hear him talking back to me
through music, movies, radio and most important trough you.

For me this is very special, but only special because I know that God is calling us all, trying
to make us listen, to make us see, to make us realize.
He has been calling and calling since the dawn of time.
Calling every one of us.
I tell you, we are his children.
And please… this is no concept or idea… This is REAL!
Lately I have got the notion that all those negative calling like: ´I don´t wanna live´, ´This
life is too hard´, ´I can´t take anymore of this´ and so on has stopped.
Really they have, God are beginning to regain his power, taking it back from those sts, illuminate,
tptb or what ever we call those Brothers and Sisters who went towards power and control,
and forgot Gods voice within.
Did we forgot too???
I don´t know if you have kids, I have, imagine that your children went to the playground, playing,
sometimes they had fun, sometimes they were nasty to eachothers.
You waited for them a long long time, waited and waited while you were calling and calling.
Nobody listened nobody cared.
Would you be sad, I would.
I love my children and would give them anything.
I can see in theit eyes their love for me.
If the started not to care about me, I would still love them
just as much.
Still love them, but be sad.

I feel this is what happening now
God is sad.
We have forgot him
I made this thread to remember
To listen within, find His voice His calling
inside our hearts.
I don´t care about flag and stars, I care for you, I care for us
and I care for getting home to God.

If you come here to ridicule, know that I will not answer
You´ll break my heart even more, but in silence.
Know that what you make and what you choose to align yourself with
Makes your life from within.
I don´t come here to show my ego, listen I have confidence that this is the truth
so please resonate within.
Please join me in answering God, silent or with your words here
Brother, Sister… we are the same

Love you all

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
What God do you refer to, if its god of the bible then yea hes loong forgotten

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
AMEN

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

Yes i agree, We are shown in many ways.

[dl.dropbox.com...[/url]

Regards, robbo.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

God is sad.
We have forgot him
I made this thread to remember
Well I'm sorry, but this thread did nothing to help me hear this supposed voice in my head. Do you mean a literal voice, or is it a metaphor for the "essence" within? I don't feel empty or lonely without this supposed connection you talk of, and I honestly think it's sad weak people that reach towards this invisible entity, yet deny their own divinity and spiritual essence, concluding life is meaningless without some sort of God watching over them, giving them meaning, giving them that special feeling they can't achieve via any other means but deceiving themselves, whilst at the same time trying to help others whom they claim are lacking that "something", when in reality their outlook completely hinges on their own perceptions. Have a good day.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by CharterZZ

Not by me.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

Don't insult me, we are not the same.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by JudasIscariot

Be nice people, or is that something atheists find difficult to do? You really didn't have any reason to click on this thread other than to be cruel.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Well God is really perfect isn't he, Look what he created when his mankind experiments have already failed 4 times in the past maybe the 5th time will be his charm i am sure it's coming soon

Anyway sorry I truly thinks it's all bs to be honest, if there is a god he should turn his head and spit, and just stick with making weird looking insects
or bring back the Neanderthals bet they where awesome.....

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by JudasIscariot
reply to post by laffoe

we are all brothers and sisters within this realm
if u enjoy the feeling off being seperated from us it is your right and freedom to do so
if the heartache get's to much to bear , know that u are always welcome back home
know these threads are only to help people rise above there illusions , so i u have a
problem with elevating your planet and collective conscienceness , well i guess u should
have a look inside your soul and try to restore some truth in there

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by drustyle
AMEN

Yes!

Praise the great man Pharaoh Amen-em-het!!

Praise him, praise the lord!

......we are nothing but.....

humans

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by CharterZZ

Only one God many faces.
Where we find Him (not intended to take the female part out of it, God is not bound to any specific concept nor gender) or what we call Him is not so important.
The important part is that it's true and it's genuine and from within you.
Don't want a discussion about Bible or other holy books, just want to be in the presence of God with you.
Concepts only makes difference, heart makes Unity.
God lives for real within Unity.
In our hearts.
We need to share.
We need to come home.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

reply to post by laffoe

No insult intended.
Sorry you feel that way.
I believe when you say you were, but it's difficult for me to see where.
We are the same, not that we are all alike (would be boring too) but we are reflecting the same Source, carrying within our heart the same potential for opening up for Love.
Brother, I am bound from my heart to reach out for you, tell me please how to reach your heart how to show your love.
And truly I will walk that way.
edit on 13-5-2011 by laffoe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Good for you my friend, the fact that he exist or not, is not as important as the message..
the message can come from a book, a toth, an antity... It don't change the good in the story.
I for one do not shoot the messenger.. by living a good life it makes me happy, if he exist i win.
if he does not , i still win because i am happy..

I think if you read the bible to make you happy and learn the lesson stated in the bible, good for you.

I much rather speak with some one who believes in something, than with a negative lost soul.
i would rather see an half full glass than an half empty one.

christian.muslims,buddhist.... and all others non extremist are very dedicated and happy people.

Why should i care what they believe, as long as they are good people...
If you don't believe in nothing, then your senses are dead.

Call it god, christ, chrishna , what ever... a rose is a rose by any other name...
I like to call her mother nature. But thats just a name.

what ever it is that created us. Is just amazing..

Now if i could speak with it, i am not sure i could be happy, with all that is happening in the worl today.
but if it's just a toth or conscept no problemo if the message is good i will listen, if it's not then i move on.
simple but affective. your belief don't change my life, only my belief changes my life...

I need to change every day i live, there is no better feeling than to do unto others as you would have them do unto you. peace to you and may you be happy.

P.S. all negative comments are to be ignored. For i did not post for a debate.. only good will. and a toth.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by kennyb72

Laffoe has this divine knowledge and knows that God is calling us all and has been calling and calling since the dawn of time, and states that its no concept or idea, but its real. What, is Laffoe trying to tell me that I'm an idiot for not knowing this?

Laffoe said, please listen... and listen I did.
What was the purpose of your reply to my post...to label me a cruel atheist?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

reply to post by kennyb72

Laffoe has this divine knowledge and knows that God is calling us all and has been calling and calling since the dawn of time, and states that its no concept or idea, but its real. What, is Laffoe trying to tell me that I'm an idiot for not knowing this?

Laffoe said, please listen... and listen I did.
What was the purpose of your reply to my post...to label me a cruel atheist?

no... to get your heart back home

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
No offense intended to the OP, but why are threads like these here? Shouldn't they go into BTS Religion thread?

One question I'd really like to know from all who claim god talks to them. How do you distinguish that "little voice in your head" from being your god or your conscious? Can you tell them apart or are they one in the same? I bet this question never gets answered.

I'm not an atheist, btw.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

Laffoe... I really admire your conviction, but I'm not ready for any God.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

God is very sad. He/she/it, the unnamable has never deserted anyone, never. Yet they have all turned their backs on him, it really is amazing, no wonder the world is viewed as tragic.
What you have written is beautiful.
You speak the truth.
There is beauty everywhere and i have been wondering why i keep coming to ats, there is so much abuse and violence here in the form of ridicule, i don't think it is of any benefit.
I know you know god and you don't need to believe in him.
It is such a releif, it is salvation when you are liberated from the world. When it is known that 'god' is taking care of everything and you can sit back and enjoy the ride.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

Laffoe, you have a beautiful soul my friend and I'm so glad our paths have crossed. You are truly amazing and I hope you know that your words were well received....at least by me.

Thank you.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join