GOD is sad... please listen to this my Brothers and Sisters

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

Be still and feel the power of God. The kingdom of heaven is within you.

Hello friend. Yes, we are reconnecting. Faith is being restored to the believers. I am not talking about bible thumping people, but true believers in spirituality. The inner voice is calling. It is guiding. It is all knowing. With a little belief and faith in what is not seen, we can materialize this world into a better one for us all. I am with you, probably connected to your through him.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

My friend, while I can "feel" your joy, you need to understand that you belong in a church preaching, no here, this ATS and is after all a conspiracy site and your thread will not be taken very seriously.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
GOD is Everything, and as such is so MUCH that we are inconsequential to the workings of GOD as an outsider!

We are GOD from Within! GOD is CREATION because that is what is happening all around us, every day, for Eternity, with or without us!

When we connect within to GOD we connect to each other in tune! We discover that not all people have made this connection yet Free Will and Spirit still create the ability to Manifest in Life. Everyone can be anything they Want to be, and anyone can find what they Need; it is the connection to GOD when we release ourselves of our ways. Our ways, Man's ways, are not GOD's ways. GOD does not kill children, GOD does not poison and corrupt, GOD would only embrace Life-giving Properties through LOVE.

I imagine a World where there are many who feel the LOVE of GOD, within them, and I imagine them replanting this planet as a Garden! I am Manifesting this to be so!

We are the Cultivar that was suppose to outshine all others, but there are weeds in the Garden as there always will be until that day when the Garden can no longer support Life. Then, the Gardener will come along and recast the seeds that once were and bring Bounty and Splendor to behold. GOD is that Gardener!

Welcome to the Garden my Friend!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Hi God!

So sorry you're so sad

But in all honesty, I think it's beyond ridiculous to think that we could know what "the creator of all" would like or not like. If he created it all, is all knowing, all powerful....how could we possibly err in his eyes?! How could he be sad?

It makes no sense whatsoever.

So, have fun playing God!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Bless you Laffoe

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
God is sad, throw your antidepressants skyward! Yeah, maybe she is sad. But wait, my God has not the capacity for sadness, only love. I does seem God is more distant when I seek him in church. Thank God for Hope.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Do you feel sadness? A lot of people do. This is god being sad.
God is being everything, he is being you.
Whatever is felt is god.

Only you know what makes you feel content, no one else.
You are god, getting to know god.
edit on 13-5-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Any "god" worthy of the label couldn't be "sad".

Of course, if he's the one responsible for this mess, then maybe he should be!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Dear OP, the insignificant nobody me fully share your 6th sense.

We are indeed children of our common Creator, brothers and sisters to all, regardless of our religion which are only forms of worship based upon our developement of societies, geological barriers, era of time, muslim, jews, christians, hindus, buddhists, atheists(whom have only yet to acknowledge Him, not on our time, but a personal journey between them and our Creator), across all time and genres, for religion is actually scientific fact but only needs a leap of faith now as our progress and evolution in Science is still at kids age compared to the age of the Universe, with so much to learn.

I am compelled to share this music and message to all, if they want to comprehend what the current awakenings and mass revolts we see all around the world with more to come is all about. A few of mankind had hindered our progress, evolution and fulfilment of our destiny to the stars collective with none left behind.

May more be awakened. Our Creator loves us all, but if we fail to measure up, hell bent on using our free will to destroy one another, then like an artist who has the full right to destroy his own works if it is found flawed before presenting to others, we only deserved to be wipe out as a totally flawed work of hope based on the gift of life, love and free will He had kindly bestowed upon us to fullfill our destiny to the Universe.......

I was wrong to say I wouldn’t change a thing
‘Cause in the story of our lives, the best of times through colour glass

And if you should call
It’s no trouble, no trouble at all
I’ll take out the sun, back where we begun again

Time goes on enough to let me move on past
But every little now & then it creeps on back to shade my smile

I’m here once again
But I’m deep & I’m feelin’ a pain
So who takes the fall that covers it all again

Put it on the right track, get it right back
A message from my heart it’s too loud to stay apart
So put it on the right track, steal it right back
It’s high time now

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

edit on 13-5-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Thank you Op ,
it was just beautiful and simple

In my opinion you are right
God is sad

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
God must be pretty weak if he feels any emotion at all, IMO.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
[
edit on 13-5-2011 by tinker9917 because: (no reason given)

I think if people would listen and connect with God, peace would be all around us. Wars and crime would not exist.
God gave man free will, and as long as we continue to make the wrong choices, our world is going to continue it's misery.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

I have been in touch with God( not really but have been getting updates from him via my iphone and facebook). Trust me. During today's meal he kept telling me that we need to change. He was so pale and was a bit disappointed towards Americans. He didn't like those who were after Obama's BC. He was never comfortable with B.C you know..he wants us to forget about B.C and start living in A.D.

Other than that he was doing so great. Had some nice cakes that I prepared. Bought him some fish fry which he liked so much. After the meal, we took a small nap in the living room. When I woke up, he was out playing Golf. He worried so much about the Tiger scandal. He wanted to forgive him anywayz. But he kept on telling me that on May 21st, he is gonna break loose. It was supposed to happen on March 15th..never mind. Come October, we are in for a suprise gift from him. We all need to get our act together before the *#%$ hits the table fan and ping pongs on the wall lamp and finally settles on our face.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MJZoo
God must be pretty weak if he feels any emotion at all, IMO.

To feel no emotion is a lot weaker than dealing with emotions.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by JudasIscariot
reply to post by laffoe

Laffoe... I really admire your conviction, but I'm not ready for any God.

I admire the fact that you choose to come back and talk.
As my friends already told you, know that you'll always be welcome.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MagesticEsoteric

I am grateful for your presence Sister (?)
They love and light you share are deeply appreciated
Thankyou

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
God's angry. It's very, very angry.
Sad too, but at this point God's mostly angry.
edit on 13-5-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join