It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOD is sad... please listen to this my Brothers and Sisters

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
There are some who believe in God, and that is their right, and some who don't believe, and that is their right as well.

I myself, have jumped back and between the two for the last few years, because I don't understand a God who allows so much corruption to take place.

I know some of you say ..well that is not God ,that is man. But does that mean man is better than God, because man will step in and stop an injustice from happening? If there is a God, I'm sure he is angry,and sad. But yet I do not understand a diety that creates many things, yet many of these "creatures" survive by eating each other.

Do we really have free will? Are we free to choose the family we are born into? We all are born innocent and vulnerable, needing to be guided and shown..so does that make the muslim across the ocean more evil , because he/she was taught and their minds and hearts were formed by what was around them?

I could go on, but I think that is enough for now. I do not mean to say those that have faith are wrong, I admire that they can have faith, something I used to have . Now I have questions, and my soul searches for the answers.

edit on 13-5-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by FarBeyondDriven69
Thanks for sharing that heart felt gift from our God, you are right.
www.youtube.com...=54

Tesla is cool.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

There are some who believe in God, and that is their right, and some who don't believe, and that is their right as well.

I myself, have jumped back and between the two for the last few years, because I don't understand a God who allows so much corruption to take place.

I know some of you say ..well that is not God ,that is man. But does that mean man is better than God, because man will step in and stop an injustice from happening? If there is a God, I'm sure he is angry,and sad. But yet I do not understand a diety that creates many things, yet many of these "creatures" survive by eating each other.

Do we really have free will? Are we free to choose the family we are born into? We all are born innocent and vulnerable, needing to be guided and shown..so does that make the muslim across the ocean more evil , because he/she was taught and their minds and hearts were formed by what was around them?

I could go on, but I think that is enough for now. I do not mean to say those that have faith are wrong, I admire that they can have faith, something I used to have . Now I have questions, and my soul searches for the answers.

Dear Gabby2011,

A God that creates Club Med or nothing. How can there be growth without pain, how can there be creation without discomfort, how can we escape eternal boredom without mistakes. Answer those questions and you answer yourself.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Why shouldn't "God" be sad?

Humanity has been going down the metaphorical gutter for millennia ever since a few tyrants decided that they, in reality, truly deserved the right to rule over their sisters and brothers. They've done this by creating control systems as a means of manipulation, serving as mediums laced in enigmas, following enigmas is speculation, separating us and our beliefs.

This is how our corrupt governments continue pull the strings of our minds, what Julius Caesar would famously call, "Divide and Conquer".

I'm also pretty sure that one of these systems includes a little something called 'religion', where the term 'God' comes from in the first place.

Thousands of years ago, for some odd reason, people willingly converted to this system instead of their previous more nature-in-tuned cultural belief systems (which were centered on the belief of many 'gods'... not just one... all of which did not seek to enact terrible judgments upon humanity. They were more symbolic totems than belligerent judges).

This is the reason why we've taken a downwards staircase, each step symbolizing an event bringing us closer and closer to our ultimate destruction. Hopefully people realize that we can walk up this staircase too, otherwise we're ALL finished.

But who knows how long that will take. After all, religion is no longer the most effective means at controlling the human stock. No, no. The true 'religious faith' is gone. Now there is this thing, this un-natural beast, a monster so-called money

Now this being named money is our only worship. Our one true 'God': Both Creator and Destroyer, the last steps of this spiraling staircase leading us to our greatest conclusion.

"The beginning, and the end".

~TS

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

This call manages to bring the better side of many into focus for us all to share laffoe. It is nice to read all the pages and flow with the stream as so many are encouraged to share as you do.

Here's a song I like to think God sings to us all.

When you're down and troubled
and you need a helping hand,
and nothing, whoa nothing is going right.
Close your eyes and think of me
and soon I will be there
to brighten up even your darkest nights.

You just call out my name,
and you know wherever I am
I'll come running, oh yeah baby
to see you again.
Winter, spring, summer, or fall,
all you got to do is call
and I'll be there, yeah, yeah, yeah.
You've got a friend.

If the sky above you
should turn dark and full of clouds
and that old north wind should begin to blow
Keep your head together and call my name out lotud now
and soon I'll be knocking upon your door.
You just call out my name and you know where ever I am
I'll come running to see you again.
Winter, spring, summer or fall
all you got to do is call
and I'll be there, yeah, yeah, yeah.

Hey, ain't it good to know that you've got a friend?
People can be so cold.
They'll hurt you and desert you.
Well they'll take your soul if you let them.
Oh yeah, but don't you let them.

You just call out my name and you know wherever I am
I'll come running to see you again.
Oh babe, don't you know that,
Winter spring summer or fall,
Hey now, all you've got to do is call.
Lord, I'll be there, yes I will.
You've got a friend.
You've got a friend.
Ain't it good to know you've got a friend.
Ain't it good to know you've got a friend.
You've got a friend.

You've Got A Friend
- by James Taylor

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthSeeker1996

Dear TheTruthSeeker,

Be you, find your own answers, only you can

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by virraszto
No offense intended to the OP, but why are threads like these here? Shouldn't they go into BTS Religion thread?

One question I'd really like to know from all who claim god talks to them. How do you distinguish that "little voice in your head" from being your god or your conscious? Can you tell them apart or are they one in the same? I bet this question never gets answered.

I'm not an atheist, btw.

its answered already brother, feel it, its in your heart. Strong, its rumbling

Light brothers, laffoe is bringing light to dive into your heart, feel the call from that place, believe your innervoice. There reside the truth, go there with true intention!

Light. Love bro/sis balance your true intention with the energy of true love and you will feel it

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by MJZoo

Originally posted by mudbeed

Originally posted by MJZoo
God must be pretty weak if he feels any emotion at all, IMO.

To feel no emotion is a lot weaker than dealing with emotions.

So God isn't immune to the woes of human emotion? Maybe he needs some anti-depressants if he is so sad. Or, if God is a woman, does she get PMS?

Try to stop for a while and listen
Sadness...
Could you be truly happy if you did not knew sadness

Look for God not in the world but in that heart of yours
My friend
Could it be, that by sadness God reaches out for us his children
You and me
Could it be the way to many a heart
Is that weakness
or is that love
Stop a while
Listen for the answer within
Please

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Avyuir
reply to post by laffoe

Well I'm sad that God didn't do # for me or my family in hour deepest darkest hours so too bad for him.

I guess God doesn't like me.
edit on 13-5-2011 by Avyuir because: (no reason given)

Belive me, I have been there
Been in darkness and dispear
Thought God had forgotten or didn´t exist
Only to wake up and realize
God was there all the time
carrying me in my desperation, trying to reach me through that dark mist
that I had created around mysel.
Wishing you all the best
from my heart
Love and Light

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx
reply to post by virraszto

Does it really matter? If that voice is what guides you down the right path, than it doesn't matter whether you think it's God or your conscience, (I believe that God IS conscience, you gonna bag on me too?) Everything is a matter of perspective. The OP is not pushing any religion, for religion is merely a interpretation by man to understand the divine. Rather, I believe that his believe lies in spirituality, and there's nothing wrong with that at all, so leave him alone, everybody. He speaks more truth than most of you are willing to take. God bless.

I didn't bag on anyone. I asked a legitimate question. I wasn't rude in asking it. I've asked this question before and have never received an answer.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoverBoy
I logged out a week ago and planned not to log in again just to only read on here every now and then. This was too great of a post not to acknowledge.
I came back from Iraq last year after my second tour. It was difficult to adjust to everyday life again so soon and I couldn't do it. I turned to alcohol to make myself feel better and to dull the pain. I was drinking a 5th and a pint a night of crown royal. January 3rd I loaded my 40 caliber pistol and decided I didn't want to live anymore. In front of my girlfriend I put my pistol to my head and pulled the trigger. My gun did not discharge and I fell to the ground. I spent the next day in the ER at UNC trying to get help for alcohol and kept the event from the night before quiet from the staff as I didn't want to spend 3 days being observed.

I have been sober since January 3rd and I do owe this to god. I was very religious before and had fallen out of touch. I believe he knew it wasn't my time. That is the only reason I can think of for my gun not discharging. God works in mysterious ways but he has given me peace. You may not believe but I do. He changed my life and I owe him mine. Thank you for this post OP. Nobody can take your faith from you.

Thankyou from my heart
was deeply touched by what you shared
Brother
Friend
Love you

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
reply to post by laffoe

Most people will never believe in God for the simple fact that they have not seen him or seen any proof he exists, its pretty pathetic actually...they will believe when the President comes on TV and accounces Osama is dead with no proof, they will believe when they say terrorists from another country blew up the twin towers (that were specifically designed to withstand airplane crashes) But they will never believe in God because its childish to them...But I will take my faith over the words of greedy men.

Truth spoken!
Thanks for sharing

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

Thankyou for being here sharing your heart

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

Thankyou
As always your loving presence and the light you share
touched me deep.
Happy you came around
Love the song

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by virraszto
No offense intended to the OP, but why are threads like these here? Shouldn't they go into BTS Religion thread?

One question I'd really like to know from all who claim god talks to them. How do you distinguish that "little voice in your head" from being your god or your conscious? Can you tell them apart or are they one in the same? I bet this question never gets answered.

I'm not an atheist, btw.

No offense taken, the intent was sharing for those who are touched and already know what I´m talking of.
To reach hearts of those who have forgotten but are ready to remember.
I choose to put it here hoping to reach many.
So happy that so many came to share their hearts.
Truly
Never claimed God speeks to me only, he speaks to us all through everything,
if we listen.
Wish so deep for you to see
Hope for you that you heart will be filled with joy and that you and your loved ones will
have the greatest time.
edit on 14-5-2011 by laffoe because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-5-2011 by laffoe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

My friend, I totally corroborate what you are saying. I too had long forgotten God even though he had given me such amazing graces when I was younger. Just earlier this year I too had an awakening and like yourself I now see God everywhere.

What I see terrifies me. We have all been walking around with our eyes closed and the debt of our iniquities has been mounting. God is not only sad, he is also angry at our brash insolance.

Read this letter given to the Pope below from a visionary at Medjugorje in 1982. From what I understand after talking to a few non catholic Christians, and comparing to what I know about events in the church this century started around the time of WW1

Excuse me for this, but you must realize that Satan exists. One day he appeared before the throne of God and asked permission to submit the Church to a period of trial. God gave him permission to try the Church for one century. This century is under the power of the devil; but when the secrets confided to you come to pass, his power will be destroyed. Even now he is beginning to lose his power and has become aggressive. He is destroying marriages, creating divisions among priests and is responsible for obsessions and murder. You must protect yourselves against these things through fasting and prayer, especially community prayer. Carry blessed objects with you. Put them in your house, and restore the use of holy water.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

Hi Laffoe,

In a different thread a member was accusing me of ridiculing others and judging me by my username and avatar. They apologised and gave me some friendly advice ‘that I should make sure to explain first the username and avatar so people would not misunderstand my intention.’

I don’t feel comfortable dragging a post from another thread into this one and my intention is not to hijack your original post, it just might help you understand me a little better.

Originally posted by JudasIscariot

You’re pathetic... my username isn’t meant to ridicule anyone, if the bible is true then I’m no better than Judas. My thoughts, my actions and my words are often not worthy of a person who follows Jesus. I know that I betray Christ every day .

Are your thoughts, actions and words so pure and righteous that Jesus would be so proud of you?

Do not judge so that you will not be judged. For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you. Why do you look at the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' and behold, the log is in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye. (Matthew 7:1-5)

Oh, the bible tells me that I was put on this planet to be dominated by man... Is that a fact, should I oblige?

See you around, I’m done.

I will never have faith/hope in God or let him into my heart until I can stop my emotions from judging other people. I don’t want to be a hypocrite and fraud like some people in this thread.

For the record, my grandfather and uncle are Serbian Orthodox priests and respect me for who I am.

Sorry if I offended you in my first post, it was not my intention

Peace...

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion

Originally posted by gabby2011

Dear Gabby2011,

A God that creates Club Med or nothing. How can there be growth without pain, how can there be creation without discomfort, how can we escape eternal boredom without mistakes. Answer those questions and you answer yourself.

Dear AQuestion,
Did I say that life should be a club med?? No....for many, there seems to be enough strife in life just getting shelter and food to eat, fighting off storms,and floods. But to say that having to endure pain is a way of knowing love, is sort of like beating a child, so it will appreciate your "love" when you are not. I'm tired of hearing that unless we can appreciate evil for what it is, we cannot understand good.

This all reminds me of JOB, and it seems like it is a twisted and sadistic God who would let his ego kill off a whole family and nearly destroy a mans life entirely just to prove something to the devil. I mean really, a good loving father would have told the devil to take a hike..cause he's full of it.

Just another example of the twisted love I see in the bible by a supposedly loving God...who calls himself a father.
By the way AQuestion, if you ever see your children tortured raped,and then killed in front of your eyes, and you had all the power in this universe to stop it..and you do nothing,, cause people have "free will"...then you will have become much like the father in heaven you adore.

I'm a little pissed that you think I want life to be a club med..(rolls eyes up)..no I just want some justice, and it it does seem to me that humans are more willing to lay down their lives for it, than a God who sits back and watches it all happen, over and over again..for whatever lame reason.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by JudasIscariot
reply to post by laffoe

Laffoe... I really admire your conviction, but I'm not ready for any God.

What better time then now?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Dad, I love you. God is always right by your side. He's the only one who isn't going anywhere. He IS real, He is love

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join