It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Gets Schooled!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by readytorevolt
all this while attempting to prove that this was an untouched scanned document
My statement explicitly embraces the possibility of alterations for a number of reasons. Maybe you need to read my post again.

like the White House claims.
Got a citation for that?

edit on 13-5-2011 by aptness because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
all of your reasons directly disregard the official story of this document.

so your speculations really are just confirmations to me that this has been tampered with. The guy waits over 2 years to release this document and spends millions trying to avoid it. The he does and we see what we see. How hard is it to do the math here?
edit on 13-5-2011 by readytorevolt because: .

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

so your speculations really are just confirmations to me that this has been tampered with. The guy waits over 2 years to release this document and spends millions trying to avoid it. The he does and we see what we see. How hard is it to do the math here?
edit on 13-5-2011 by readytorevolt because: .

Waited 2 yrs to release something that no former pres was ever asked to provide. He has not spent millions trying to avoid releasing it. If you know this please provide a reputable source for proof, as this has been debunked many many times before.

Lastly, you do realize that debating this topic in a thread that is a proven HOAX sort of diminishes the credibility of your entire argument?
edit on 13-5-2011 by Connector because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

What is the official story of this document? I asked you for a citation. Can you provide it?

so your speculations really are just confirmations to me that this has been tampered with.
Whether the PDF or images of the scanned birth certificate have been “tampered with” or even ‘altered,’ is of no consequence because Obama doesn’t use the digital file or a print out of the file as legal proof of anything.

Obama uses his certified short form birth certificate issued by Hawaii or his US passport, as proof of citizenship, all of them physical documents, verified and issued by a state of the union and the federal government.

The guy waits over 2 years to release this document and spends millions trying to avoid it.
That’s an unsubstantiated claim based on the total amount of legal fees his campaign spent. McCain’s legal fees were $1.5 million for the same period of time, and there was only one or two lawsuits challenging McCain’s eligibility.

Unless you can point to some place where it’s explicitly stated the amount spent for eligibility matters exclusively, then you can use that value as an accurate amount of legal fees spent devoted to that matter.

And even then it wouldn’t be proof that he is hiding anything. When people sue you, you have to defend yourself. Doesn’t mean you are hiding anything.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mudbeed
reply to post by Shadowalker

You have no clue what I know

PopScience
edit on 13-5-2011 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

Well done. Every aspect I pointed out. I didnt realize till just now, my main reference was a paid for abstract, that requires a membership and fee, but you did find examples of the main points. good work.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
How some people could deny all the evidence that was displayed in this video is beyond me. The Disinfo agents are out in full force in this thread.

The video illistrates the fraud that is Obama's birth certificate and we still have people who want to sweep the facts to the side and question the credibility of those who agree that it is a fabricated certificate?

TPTB must pay real well for you disinfo's to so swiftly sell out your countrymen and everything they worked for.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Naptown317
I guess Trump should have hired these guys.

I have just started reading this thread so I haven't read through all the post but I don't trust him and wonder if he was in on something fishy,

The other day I was watching a news report that stated Trump said he was going to announce whether he would run or not at the end of this seasons Celebrity apprentice, interestingly, that has all ready been filmed according to the producers .

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by R3N3G4D3
Awwww they called me a nutjob

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
So birthers are down to using The Onion News Network now. I see. Conspiracy and Israel loving news controlling evil Nazi Kenyan robots. Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
This is still going on?

He's the president, do you know how easy it would be to fake a "real one". Even IF, and yes I think this is ultimately racist and ignorant, but even if it were true... these 'birthers' would lose.

This is awesome for Obama's re-election campaing, I mean, who would want to side with ignorance and racism? Oh yeah... 49% of the country.

Oh well, at least I can say that I like the majority of Americans.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
All that has to be proved is that the Birth Certificate the white house showed is a fake one..That in itself is a criminal offence..it doesn't matter where he is born now...They only have to prove the certificate was a fraud put forth toward the American people, charge him with it, and them throw his boney A$$ out of the white house......and also charge and get rid of anyone that went along with this illegal act of treason....

edit on 13-5-2011 by Caji316 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
All these posts and not person actually got that article eh? Yes, the article is real BUTTTTTTT, they were making fun of birthers by stating problems with little to no significance, in a sense, irony.

You all just got duped by liberal kids poking fun at you. Those little bastards.
edit on 13-5-2011 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
well I finally found somebody that can actually explain this.

This does just look like another terrible PR move instead of proven fraud.

This guy does a real good job of explaining it and all the other research I have done behind the scenes supports everything he says

www.youtube.com.../u/3/Hc3b8xVJStU

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
The fact that an OP that is premised on article that begins by explaining it is satire has persisted on a site claiming as it's motto "Deny Ignorance" speaks volumes as to what this site has grown to represent.

In short "Embrace Ignorance" as long as it brings in more subscribers.

The Hoax forum is a repository for boring threads more so than false claims.

Alas...what has become of the ATS I once knew?
edit on 13-5-2011 by maybereal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11
The fact that an OP that is premised on article that begins by explaining it is satire has persisted on a site claiming as it's motto "Deny Ignorance" speaks volumes as to what this site has grown to represent.

In short "Embrace Ignorance" as long as it brings in more subscribers.

The Hoax forum is a repository for boring threads more so than false claims.

Alas...what has become of the ATS I once knew?
edit on 13-5-2011 by maybereal11 because: (no reason given)

I'll post it once again, but it seems to have happened especially in this forum, some time ago......

edit on 14-5-2011 by Connector because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Winterwinds
How some people could deny all the evidence that was displayed in this video is beyond me. The Disinfo agents are out in full force in this thread.

The video illistrates the fraud that is Obama's birth certificate and we still have people who want to sweep the facts to the side and question the credibility of those who agree that it is a fabricated certificate?

TPTB must pay real well for you disinfo's to so swiftly sell out your countrymen and everything they worked for.

yep great vid still wont help... if one guy puts out a vid saying he's an expert and all this stuff is perfectly normal they'll buy it. Even if they cant recreate it no way a normal scan does all that bs.
Still wont matter if they cant refute it they'll play the race card or personal attack if that dont work ignore it or change the topic etc etc

still has desisive has this issue seems to be fact is we almost all agree Obama is doing an awful job.

ps is it just me or would you not have gotten so hyped if you had known in advance he was Bushes cousin?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Really? Your still trying to drive this, after your entire OP has been proven to be a PUNK on the birther clan?

I mean.....really?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Connector
reply to post by UcDat

Really? Your still trying to drive this, after your entire OP has been proven to be a PUNK on the birther clan?

I mean.....really?

case and point about the bc issue (read last post)

now can we agree Obama may have passed Bush as the worst president ever. I mean at least bush had a solid SIN school records and the rest heck he even took the time to con us before going to war. Obama didnt even tel congress before you were 500 mil into Libya.
edit on 14-5-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Winterwinds
How some people could deny all the evidence that was displayed in this video is beyond me.
The video illistrates the fraud that is Obama's birth certificate...

In fact, the young man in your "official proof" video is apparently not educated in scanning and PDF technology. There absolutely IS software that separates a document into layers and it's very common. Simply by using the "optimization" function when converting it to PDF, the doc is separated into layers for clarity, size and uploading speed.

A member (and supermod, Ashley) has done it starting here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

She took a simple form, scanned it, converted it to PDF, optimized it and opened it in Illustrator and it had layers, different colored text, some pixelized text and all sorts of anomalies. The young man in your video is just making assumptions based on his ignorance. And unfortunately, the uneducated buy it.

This post has a good video that explains it.

The steps are:
scan
converting it to a PDF
optimizing that PDF
opening it up in Illustrator

What is Optimization?

You either want the truth or you don't.

PDF Layers in Obama's Birth Certificate

FOX News Explains
edit on 5/14/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
If someone is a reptilian
part of the illuminati
and/or has sinister plans for our country

does it really matter where they were born?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join