It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Gets Schooled!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Schooled!
High Tech High Students Expose Flaws in Obama’s Long Form Birth Certificate, Rescind Invitation for President to Speak at Commencement

sandiegoreader.com

“All this ‘birther’ bull# sounded like more of the same to us,” adds Rivera. “We knew that the people who believed that Obama was born in Kenya — and that his Hawaiian birth certificate was a fake, and that he therefore had no constitutional right to be president — wouldn’t be convinced by this long-form release. When you’re crazy, you’re crazy, and you can always find a way to justify your craziness. But we figured it couldn’t hurt to at least head them off on this whole typography question. Here at High Tech High, we knew we had the equipment, the training, and the critical thinking skills required to do just that.” “Yeah, we did,” concluded Bhangoo. “Damn it.” The title of the students’ report on their work says it all: “Say It Ain’t So: An Inquiry into the Validity of ‘President’ Obama’s Long-Form Birth Certificate.” “We tried to think like the nutjobs,” recalls Rivera. “We started by asking why they inserted the green-pattern background underneath the original text. Then we started looking for other obvious oddities. Long story short — yeah, this is kind of a fake.”

Epic lolz

So will any of the Obama defence force step up on this one? The BC is a fake like we've been saying all along anyone saying otherwise is lying or in denial... imho
bets on this making mainstream news? I'll give 50 to 1 odds this story wont show up on Fox MSNBS CNN or the rest of TPTB's propaganda machine.
edit on 13-5-2011 by Gemwolf because: Removed headline tags

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Everyone who says it is a fake for these reasons is ignorant.

They don't understand how their fancy software works

AND

They don't understand how birth certificates are printed out onto special paper to make them more difficult to forge.

See my previous posts on this subject. I'm tired of pointing out the idiocy.

DENY IGNORANCE: whether you like the outcome or not.
edit on 13-5-2011 by Schkeptick because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I guess Trump should have hired these guys.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

has that video been debunked? This kid seems to have taken every stop possible here

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

I hope this kid's parents get the money back they spent on his education after they explain to him the difference between finding a personal problem with the .PDF file image of a document and anything actually relating to the actual document.

"What did you prove with regard to Obama's birth certificate, son?"
"That the .PDF file is in layers and um that uh..."
"Forget the pdf. What about the certificate?"
"Certificate?"

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

“You don’t really have to look further than the child’s name,” says Bhangoo. “The way the ‘r’ in ‘Barack’ differs in all sorts of ways from the rest of the letters, the way the green background fades away around certain parts of ‘Hussein’ and ‘Obama.’ It’s a Photoshop job, and not even a particularly careful one. We did a little followup work and found a death certificate for a Herbert Harrison O’Brien from the same hospital, dated August 5, 1961. The date of birth on that death certificate is given as August 4, same as little Barack Hussein Obama. But the funny thing is, there’s no corresponding birth certificate for baby Herbert. Where did it go? And why doesn’t Obama’s mother sign his birth certificate until August 7, three days after her son is born? By then, we were too depressed to dig any deeper.”

That's it?

They found that the "r" didn't match up, and the background fades, and his mom signed it 3 days later?

And then they were supposedly 'too depressed' to continue studying the document? Is this for real?

Also, what does the information about Herbert Harrison O'Brien's death certificate have to do with the story? Am I taking crazy pills? There's absolutely no corroborating evidence, no documentation of the supposed study, not even a picture documenting what they supposedly found. You'll excuse me if I have a hard time taking these high school students for their word.

Why is this featured in a section called "Almost Factual News"? Is the entire story meant as a joke? It certainly seems that way.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by readytorevolt
www.youtube.com...

has that video been debunked? This kid seems to have taken every stop possible here

Yep puts this whole school to shame but then again I guess he wasnt depressed about it lol

great vid debunk proof

of course the fact this is fake dont mean there couldnt be a real certificate we just gotta wonder why they made this rather than show us the real deal.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Yes watch the video was the best De-bunk video i've seen yet. Barry Soetoro Obama; A Kenyan

let me quote a great comment from the Youtube video.

Its a legimate link as Obuma is a phony crony. Ask yourself how a guy who has done done nothing suddenly comes from Chigago, the most corrupt city on the States to become president ans fills his government choc a bloc wth Rothchild Zionists, including his gay sauna bum chum Rham Emanuel. Then he wins the Nobel Peace Prize for starting 2 more wars,and pretends to kill OBL all the while giving his unbridled support for the Nazi genocidal state of israel.

edit on 13-5-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Awwww they called me a nutjob

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by drwizardphd

That's it?

They found that the "r" didn't match up, and the background fades, and his mom signed it 3 days later?

And then they were supposedly 'too depressed' to continue studying the document? Is this for real?

Why is this featured in a section called "Almost Factual News"? Is the entire story meant as a joke? It certainly seems that way.

Well they did a typographic test

In a good-natured effort to sweeten the pot for the president prior to his final decision, High Tech High seniors Ramesh Bhangoo and Christina Rivera decided to subject Obama’s recently-released “long-form” birth certificate to the sort of typographic scrutiny given to the so-called “Killian documents” that ultimately led to the resignation/retirement of CBS reporter Dan Rather.

So ya the r was a big deal as for the depressed thing who knows maybe they were pressured not to go further as for publishing it in the almost news category they probably felt it be better not to put it on the front page lots of crazy obama fans and anytime anyone points out his BS they get called racist or patriot act'd into the no fly list.
just my two bits ps watch the vid that got linked here for a rock solid break down of the BS BC.
edit on 13-5-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Good job! Keep the issue alive, because while we may never discover all the facts proving where Barry Soetoro was born, we definitely have enough facts to prove that he probably wasn't born in Hawaii. Way to go kids!

edit on 13-5-2011 by ShakaDoodle because: post reply to thread, not individual.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

here is another one I found real interesting that has not gotten much coverage

edit on 13-5-2011 by readytorevolt because: guess I dont know how to post youtube vids on this site yet

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
An illegitimate figurehead!

Oh no!

Barry Sotero, or Barack Obama... Which name would make him be of some importance?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by readytorevolt
www.youtube.com...

here is another one I found real interesting that has not gotten much coverage

edit on 13-5-2011 by readytorevolt because: guess I dont know how to post youtube vids on this site yet

this ones kinda weak imo could be a language issue or the guy just didnt get the question

btw if you want to embed a vid just take the code and put it in with the youtube button on this one its SebxDwji__I
its always the part after the = and right before the & if there is one.
edit on 13-5-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
thanks for the help buddy. ^^

The Kenyan Ambassador clearly states that "his grandmother is still alive" and I doubt anybody would care where Obamas father was born.

so to totally discounting that based on language barriers just doesnt work for me.

edit on 13-5-2011 by readytorevolt because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-5-2011 by readytorevolt because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

This article was satire. Check out the section of the paper it was in... SATIRE.

2nd line.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schkeptick
Everyone who says it is a fake for these reasons is ignorant.

AND

They don't understand how birth certificates are printed out onto special paper to make them more difficult to forge.

See my previous posts on this subject. I'm tired of pointing out the idiocy.

DENY IGNORANCE: whether you like the outcome or not.
edit on 13-5-2011 by Schkeptick because: (no reason given)

You would do well to practice your last line as well.
2nd.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schkeptick
Brilliant argument. I have to hand it to you, you're a genius. You win the debate. Case closed.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
God some people are ignorant.

From the top of the article

STORIES | SD ON THE QT - ALMOST FACTUAL NEWS

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join