It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Gets Schooled!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11
Just becuase I like a good prank...I think the name Herbert Harrison O'brien has to be thier punchline, but not sure how yet.

I did find this for a Herbert H. Harrison...Some guy who was also involved in a strange identity issue with political implications..

articles.courant.com...

Or it could be the Anagram route...

Herbert Harrison Obrien

I see the word Birth...also Iran..Anyone better than me with Anagrams maybe give it a shot?

Still working on the Anagram...anyone else?

So far....Herbert Harrison Obrien....BHO Birth in??
edit on 13-5-2011 by maybereal11 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-5-2011 by maybereal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by readytorevolt

Thats what I am saying Armtx! ;-) YAY......someone who feels the way I do! ;-)))

Look.....I believe he is a fake along with his BC....but as of now he is almost outta here and hopefully we can rejoice with a NEW President who will bring honest and GOOD change for America. This issue is an old one and I do believe he should have never been allowed to run AT ALL...much less be where he is. WE the People let it happen and we continue to let ill will things happen that go against our Forefathers. The Federal Reserve is not for US, people coming into this country who were not born and raised may not care like I do.... ugh... I can go on and on but I do not want to waste my energy and I do not want my fellow Americans to waste their energy any more. Its time for real change and We The People are the only ones that can make it happen. Not by going back and forth if a BC is real though...not now. Its too late for that issue... my opinion. ;-)
The real issue now is to get America back where it was. I am in my late thirties and the place I live is so different....and not in a good way obviously. I am scared for my children....this is no joke to ME.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Do it yourself.

I am not going to waste my time.

If it wasn't already debunked sufficiently then I would be on your side.

if you are so quick to use youtube as a reference then you can also use Google.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
What a shock Obama Bin Lyin wasnt born here. This man is the least qualified man in any romm he walks into. They dazzled are youth with bull$hit and we got what we deserved.
edit on 13-5-2011 by professornurbs because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-5-2011 by professornurbs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11
Still working on the Anagram...anyone else?
Have you tried using something like this? It might speed things up.

Also, crazy idea, but have you tried contacting the author of the article and asking him what’s the meaning of that name? Maybe you’ll get an answer quicker that way

edit on 13-5-2011 by aptness because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by aptness

When you ask for the papers of all members of Congress, to confirm they meet the Constitutional requirements prescribed therein, I will take your “I am only defending the Constitution” argument more seriously.

Quite the answer I expected from somebody on your side. One that makes no sense at all and attempts to sweep this under the rug.

And I have attempted to find a debunking that comes close to satisfaction and failed. So please share with me what you have found.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

When you ask for the papers of all members of Congress, to confirm they meet the Constitutional requirements prescribed therein, I will take your “I am only defending the Constitution” argument more seriously.

Might I suggest trying to teach a gerbil to braid its hair and sing "Single Ladies"? It's about as likely to succeed as getting a birther to accept reality, but the end result is much, much more satisfying.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Avenginggecko

Gerbils? Show tunes? The picture is quite clear with you.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
It was good enough to convict the Unibomber.

In this case its the multi-typewriter Obama. Looks like type from 3 different typewriters and an a from who knows where.....

Keep in mind only the lower case can be examined for the type writers 'fingerprint'. Each individual typewriter, one lays its letters out a single way, and that never changes for the life of the machine. Every single machine has its own print and no two machines are alike. even if 5,000 came off the assembly line in a day, there will be 5000 individual fingerprints. These have been used for close to a hundred years to convict hundreds of thousand of people of crimes. It seems we have all developed collective amnesia as to this century old wealth of knowledge. It hasn't gone anywhere. Its still there.

The print cannot use upper case letters, though a typing style can be determined over several documents from upper case usage. The fingerprint resides in lower case letters.Upper case has human shift bar variables. In the very same way, lower case can not be compared next to any use of the shift bar.

So when pointed out you too will see the errors in the White House document, and will be able to determine beyond a shadow of a doubt, that the document linked here is not only a fraud, but a case of felony deception upon the American public and the world as a whole. But just who is responsible?

www.whitehouse.gov...

Start by opening the doc. increase to whatever size is easiest to see.

(Keep in mind this isnt a real BC. Merely a certified copy or abstract of a 'TXE' record. Because you know, the stamp malfunctioned on the worlds most important birth document as rubber stamps always do. so many mechanical parts. So many possibilities to....)

Box#2: 'le' relationship with dropped 'e' does not match box 7d 'le' being even.
(we will not examine relationships next to the use of the space bar)

Box#5a: Position of the numeral '4'should be the same vertical distance from the lower box line as box 5d. It is not.

Box#6a: The letter pairs in the city name have two other examples to compare to. First pr 'no' is even. Pairs from boxes 7a and 7c both have fingerprints with the 'n' lower than 'o'.

Second pr. 'lu' shows a dropped 'u'. Boxes 7a and 7c show them as even. (note: clear examples such as the 6b/7b differences in the 'a' are excluded due to the space bar being used on O.)

Box#6c: Serious problem with the 'a's. The rest of the document has a font that prints the 'a' with the lower loop slanting down towards the lower left. In fact in the name we see another font where the lower loop is horizontal.

The first pr is 'an' being even as in 7d in two instances. In boxes 9 and 14 the pr splits and 'a' is now higher than 'n'.

The next pr we compare is 'ca' being even in box 6c. In box9 'c' is lower than 'a' but in the very same word position in box11 'c' is now higher up than 'a'. And now in box 14 'c' is again even with 'a' just like box 6c. (proof of 3 typewriter's work being used for a composite document)

There isnt any point in going further, though there are 8-10 more.

Doesn't matter the layers, the actual type layer is a composite fraud from 3 different typewriters and the forensic evidence is clear.

If you try to refute these facts the the Unibomber also needs to be set free. He was convicted on his typewriters fingerprint.

This is Obama's Manifesto.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
It's real, he's your president, get over it. How many of you crying fake have actually seen a real Hawaiian birth certificate? Until I see comparison shots I won't/can't believe this.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by evs490
It's real, he's your president, get over it. How many of you crying fake have actually seen a real Hawaiian birth certificate? Until I see comparison shots I won't/can't believe this.

Read and follow whats above your post.

And yes I agree, we are stuck. Better him than sleeper (biden).

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowalker
It was good enough to convict the Unibomber.

In this case its the multi-typewriter Obama. Looks like type from 3 different typewriters and an a from who knows where.....

Keep in mind only the lower case can be examined for the type writers 'fingerprint'. Each individual typewriter, one lays its letters out a single way, and that never changes for the life of the machine. Every single machine has its own print and no two machines are alike. even if 5,000 came off the assembly line in a day, there will be 5000 individual fingerprints. These have been used for close to a hundred years to convict hundreds of thousand of people of crimes. It seems we have all developed collective amnesia as to this century old wealth of knowledge. It hasn't gone anywhere. Its still there.

The print cannot use upper case letters, though a typing style can be determined over several documents from upper case usage. The fingerprint resides in lower case letters.Upper case has human shift bar variables. In the very same way, lower case can not be compared next to any use of the shift bar.

So when pointed out you too will see the errors in the White House document, and will be able to determine beyond a shadow of a doubt, that the document linked here is not only a fraud, but a case of felony deception upon the American public and the world as a whole. But just who is responsible?

www.whitehouse.gov...

Start by opening the doc. increase to whatever size is easiest to see.

(Keep in mind this isnt a real BC. Merely a certified copy or abstract of a 'TXE' record. Because you know, the stamp malfunctioned on the worlds most important birth document as rubber stamps always do. so many mechanical parts. So many possibilities to....)

Box#2: 'le' relationship with dropped 'e' does not match box 7d 'le' being even.
(we will not examine relationships next to the use of the space bar)

Box#5a: Position of the numeral '4'should be the same vertical distance from the lower box line as box 5d. It is not.

Box#6a: The letter pairs in the city name have two other examples to compare to. First pr 'no' is even. Pairs from boxes 7a and 7c both have fingerprints with the 'n' lower than 'o'.

Second pr. 'lu' shows a dropped 'u'. Boxes 7a and 7c show them as even. (note: clear examples such as the 6b/7b differences in the 'a' are excluded due to the space bar being used on O.)

Box#6c: Serious problem with the 'a's. The rest of the document has a font that prints the 'a' with the lower loop slanting down towards the lower left. In fact in the name we see another font where the lower loop is horizontal.

The first pr is 'an' being even as in 7d in two instances. In boxes 9 and 14 the pr splits and 'a' is now higher than 'n'.

The next pr we compare is 'ca' being even in box 6c. In box9 'c' is lower than 'a' but in the very same word position in box11 'c' is now higher up than 'a'. And now in box 14 'c' is again even with 'a' just like box 6c. (proof of 3 typewriter's work being used for a composite document)

There isnt any point in going further, though there are 8-10 more.

Doesn't matter the layers, the actual type layer is a composite fraud from 3 different typewriters and the forensic evidence is clear.

If you try to refute these facts the the Unibomber also needs to be set free. He was convicted on his typewriters fingerprint.

This is Obama's Manifesto.

Great post shadow but its lost on the Obama defence force still very much apreciated by the rest of us.
Is this from another source or your own work? If its yours its certainly worthy of another thread imo.
edit on 13-5-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Its my own and I had another thread that was closed. There are people that have done this work for years looking at it and I would rather they approach it based on full lifetime careers of experience. Rather than just a couple years from me.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Care to address the fact your OP is referencing a satirical article?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
Explain to me oh ignorant one, just how the hell Obamas father can be from Kenya in 1961 on that birth certificate when Kenya was not a country till 1963!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That alone plus all the other flaws proves Obama is full of pooh!!

What if, just what if you were completely wrong about that? Might you then perhaps not think that maybe a few other facts might be missing from the narrative?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
.... if they were going to fake a birth certificate why would they use 3 different type-writers..... just sayin...

anyway if I showed you my birth certificate you wouldn't believe it either, I've been questioned on it many times - its military issue and hand written - the only thing "typed" is actually the date, and thats a stamp

none of this really matters - who cares where our president was born seriously? terrorists are home grown these days - I'd be more worried about someone who legitimately infiltrated our gov than someone who lied to get in for the right reasons

and I do believe going into it, he was going in for the right reasons - but I also tend to agree with Jesse Ventura when he says "then he got in there, and they showed him what was really going on, and said 'do you really want to change this?'"

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
This really isnt that hard to see here folks. This is a screenshot taken from the official site.

edit on 13-5-2011 by readytorevolt because: its fun

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

If, according to you, the rest of the signature was forged, why did they leave that ‘D’ in? They couldn’t have forged the ‘D’ as well?

Why didn’t they forge everything and would have, as per your theory, made it all look uniform?

How do you rationalize that?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

If, according to you, the rest of the signature was forged, why did they leave that ‘D’ in? They couldn’t have forged the ‘D’ as well?

Why didn’t they forge everything and would have, as per your theory, made it all look uniform?

How do you rationalize that?

and if it came out absolutely perfect you'd have people screaming "ITS TOO PERFECT!"
you just can't win

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join