It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Gets Schooled!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Achaetes
reply to post by UcDat

This article was satire. Check out the section of the paper it was in... SATIRE.

2nd line.

Birthers are blind ..they can't make difference between potato and tomato .

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat
Schooled!
High Tech High Students Expose Flaws in Obama’s Long Form Birth Certificate, Rescind Invitation for President to Speak at Commencement

That's funny...this came out on May 11th and they said they were going to recind the invitation...

BUT on may 10th...THE DAY BEFORE THIS SPOOF...After much excitement it was announced President Obama would NOT speak at the school.

President Obama Not Coming to San Diego for Commencement Address

SAN DIEGO - A San Diego charter high school fell short Tuesday in its effort to have President Barack Obama deliver its commencement address.

www.sandiego6.com...

Combined with the inane nature of the story like tongue in cheek questioning whether a complete stranger has citizenship and why the mother didn't sign the birth certificate immediately after she deliverd...I suspect this is actually a spoof jab at the Birther community...but Birthers are taking it as real!

We did a little followup work and found a death certificate for a Herbert Harrison O’Brien from the same hospital, dated August 5, 1961. The date of birth on that death certificate is given as August 4, same as little Barack Hussein Obama. But the funny thing is, there’s no corresponding birth certificate for baby Herbert. Where did it go? And why doesn’t Obama’s mother sign his birth certificate until August 7, three days after her son is born? By then, we were too depressed to dig any deeper.”

Who is this mysterious Herbert Harrison O'Brien! Dig in birthers! Just don't get "too depressed" to dig deeper!

Wow...this is lots of fun. The article is even on Orly Taitz website! Someone should tell these high school students it is not fun to mock the unhinged.

Anyone read the disclaimer at the top of the article?....Stories SD on the QT - Almost Factual News

WOW....

edit on 13-5-2011 by maybereal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Avenginggecko
God some people are ignorant.

From the top of the article

STORIES | SD ON THE QT - ALMOST FACTUAL NEWS

and 15 flags

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
You guys really need to move on.

It's getting sad how damned dumb you look.

So ignorant.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Know what I want somebody to do? Take their own birth certificate and pretend they think its a fake one, and do everything they possible can to "prove its fake"
I bet you will find flaws similar and "debunk" your own birth certificate. I'd do it myself but I am not familiar with Adobe programs.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat
So ya the r was a big deal as for the depressed thing who knows maybe they were pressured not to go further as for publishing it in the almost news category they probably felt it be better not to put it on the front page lots of crazy obama fans and anytime anyone points out his BS they get called racist or patriot act'd into the no fly list.
just my two bits ps watch the vid that got linked here for a rock solid break down of the BS BC.
edit on 13-5-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

No! Just not true.

It's a Joke, get it through your head. You were Hoxed.

FFS!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Well, whether its real or not...I DO NOT CARE! Talk about REAL ISSUES that are more important and quit beating a dead horse....

I would like to see a REAL MAN in the White House who is not a puppet and who can make REAL change happen before its too late if it isn't already. Get over Obama or Barry, whatever you want to call him. HE IS A JOKE of a President and has done nothing for us...WE THE PEOPLE!

You Obama lovers call others ignorant? HA....... I am embarrassed for you people as you too are puppets.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
Well, whether its real or not...I DO NOT CARE! Talk about REAL ISSUES that are more important and quit beating a dead horse....

I would like to see a REAL MAN in the White House who is not a puppet and who can make REAL change happen before its too late if it isn't already. Get over Obama or Barry, whatever you want to call him. HE IS A JOKE of a President and has done nothing for us...WE THE PEOPLE!

You Obama lovers call others ignorant? HA....... I am embarrassed for you people as you too are puppets.

#1 Off Topic

#2 He is quoting an obvious Joke article as Fact

#3 So when has denying ignorance become "Obama Lovers"

Just because people don't believe all this Birther BS it does not make them Obama Lovers.

Ever think it was because the fact that the supposed birther proof is a bunch of garbage?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

If i dont bye this birther bs certainly that not make me Obama lover .If you notice birthers actually help Obama and boosting his raiting.
edit on 13-5-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Just becuase I like a good prank...I think the name Herbert Harrison O'brien has to be thier punchline, but not sure how yet.

I did find this for a Herbert H. Harrison...Some guy who was also involved in a strange identity issue with political implications..

articles.courant.com...

Or it could be the Anagram route...

Herbert Harrison Obrien

I see the word Birth...also Iran..Anyone better than me with Anagrams maybe give it a shot?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

I'm not off topic and I do not care about all this silly BS Birthing stuff....get over it already....thats what I was saying. Did you read it? I am sick and tired of stupid stuff getting flagged and entertained as if it is some cool news or something! Referring to Obama lovers...well...if you are not one of them then don't take offense. Its that simple. He and the rest of the Government puppets have only crippled the Country I live in.....thats my concern as I am a mother who wants ignorance to be denied and the truth about the Feds and every other corrupt organization to be annihilated so the rest of us GOOD people may have a chance at a decent life in the U S of A!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by readytorevolt

Ok you need to understand that the people in this video obviously don't even know what they are talking about when it comes to illustrator and how scanning software like OmniPro, etc, works.

Wonder why this never made news?

Because so many people in business (like myself) use software just like this to transport Paper to Digital docs.

In other words, anyone that uses this software knows that this is a normal thing....

So move on.

A lot of ATS members have done their job and worked to show that this is a farce. Trust your ATS Brothers and stop spreading Disinfo.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

reply to post by mudbeed

I'm not off topic and I do not care about all this silly BS Birthing stuff....get over it already....thats what I was saying. Did you read it? I am sick and tired of stupid stuff getting flagged and entertained as if it is some cool news or something! Referring to Obama lovers...well...if you are not one of them then don't take offense. Its that simple. He and the rest of the Government puppets have only crippled the Country I live in.....thats my concern as I am a mother who wants ignorance to be denied and the truth about the Feds and every other corrupt organization to be annihilated so the rest of us GOOD people may have a chance at a decent life in the U S of A!

Oh so you meant to post in the rant section, I gotcha!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

Nope....If I wanted it there...I would have posted it there, especially if the post was about some BS about a birth certificate! I mean REALLY?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

if you could kindly point me in the direction of where this was debunked I would enjoy the read.
edit on 13-5-2011 by readytorevolt because: sp

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Listen, I didnt vote for the prez. I dont really care about his BC because it wont change anything between today and the day the elections/votes are tallied up.

I feel like this is wasting good energy, chasing bad energy.

So people continue to call out the prez and his staff on the birther issue...side step...we killed OBL.

If you want to keep calling him out on it, be my guest, it wont stop anything.

WAKE UP...we have far greater issues than the BC...how about illegal immigartion, 3 wars in the middle east...a crappy economy, Monsanto, USDA, Clean Energy...take your pick, they are ALL more important than a BC that someone, somewhere will call a fake.

Seems silly to me

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Listen, I didnt vote for the prez. I dont really care about his BC because it wont change anything between today and the day the elections/votes are tallied up.

I feel like this is wasting good energy, chasing bad energy.

So people continue to call out the prez and his staff on the birther issue...side step...we killed OBL.

If you want to keep calling him out on it, be my guest, it wont stop anything.

WAKE UP...we have far greater issues than the BC...how about illegal immigartion, 3 wars in the middle east...a crappy economy, Monsanto, USDA, Clean Energy...take your pick, they are ALL more important than a BC that someone, somewhere will call a fake.

Seems silly to me

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
the only wasting of energy is from Obama and his staff trying to dance around this subject. If you do not believe in the Constitution I feel bad for you.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by readytorevolt

When you ask for the papers of all members of Congress, to confirm they meet the Constitutional requirements prescribed therein, I will take your “I am only defending the Constitution” argument more seriously.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join