It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What freedoms have we lost Here are a few

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by IPILYA

Some people you cannot convince there is a fire even if their hair is burning

Let him graze in his field with the rest of the sheep, maybe one day he will wake up

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Jrocbaby

It is interesting that you still think of yourself as a slave, I see that you must have some sort of deficiency like that previous poster has. I have never had a problem getting anything I wanted from where ever I need it.

You cannot convince me that because you THINK you are a slave, everyone else is.

I for one have already spoke my peace on the subject, other people keep looking towards Google for their answers and that in itself is truly sad. Well, slaves too bad you think that way. Once again OPINION is in play here without FACTS to substantiate your claims.

I surely hope that you one day see yourself as an American, and if not oh well, drones will be needed too.

Freedom probably to you means nothing, btw...did you read where I own my business? So I work for myself, not others. So you may want to correct yourself. I do not see anything but the facts, so until you can factually prove yourself a slave, I cannot believe it.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by maestromason

Do you work for money? your a slave

case closed

grow up because i dont buy for a second anything you said about you owning anything, I can sit here and tell you i work for nasa and im a commander for the US army

you act like a kid, ill see you as such

and IM not a slave, EVERYBODY IS, ENTIRE COUNTRIES are slaves to these people, maybe if you got your head out of the sand you would notice

By the way I feel I need to explain this to you, because you sure do not act like you understand money. Debt=control and the world is around 40T in debt.

Wake up KID

This is my last reply to you, because its falling on .. blind eyes

www.economist.com...
edit on 11-5-2011 by Jrocbaby because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-5-2011 by Jrocbaby because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Hey maestromason,

By legal definition all U.S Citizens are slaves/chattel property belonging to and having allegiance to and are subject to its laws.

If you want the law and education you where denied by the system check out my thread located here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Like a child? No child here, if you are speaking of my prior conversation with that flamer then it is what it is. I told him/her what I felt and what I do. I know the US Law and I am not a slave, nor is any of my property "not mine"

You not being me, would not understand the rest of that conversation unless you belong to my society, which you do not.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I see you are a mason, however if you have not legally had your nationality corrected, as a State National, which is the only legal way out of the system and grants you the ability to own Allodial titled property, then my friend you have been deceived and do not own property and you are a slave. FYI currently only the state/country of Texas offers allodial title. Again I refer you to my thread for the law(s) regarding your claim.

If you have corrected status, an are a S.N, then welcome my brother, and I apologize.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

Thank you drmeola, I appreciate the information as well as the link. I understand in its totality what the verbiage says and means. You have people on ATS who are fanatics and I cannot bear them or their "believed" doctrine.

The US states all of its citizens are property of the US Government. What I was going to state to the prior person whom I addressed earlier that I personally have not lost any of my freedoms as a US citizen. Out of all the traveling that I have done so far and in my travels I have seen how the rest of the world lives and operates.

The US has the highest standard of living for a reason. I was on the fact that nowhere in the world can you find a place that affords to its citizens such freedoms as the one utilized here, 1st amendment the freedom of speech.

I could care less about what other peoples' view points are about US for that is all opinion and thus is relative to the person's lifestyle and preference of living. So, that is where I was at on that previous conversation before having to harshly correct said person that I was addressing.

I brought up nothing more than the freedoms that US citizens have, before being TOLD I have none. You do understand where I am coming from meola?

The fanatics who dread waking up every morning to find a purpose in their lives was excluded from that conversation but rudely came to me so I came the way I did with no apologies due or any regrets.

drmeol, that is what I was stating earlier.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by drmeola

I see you are a mason, however if you have not legally had your nationality corrected, as a State National, which is the only legal way out of the system and grants you the ability to own Allodial titled property, then my friend you have been deceived and do not own property and you are a slave. FYI currently only the state/country of Texas offers allodial title. Again I refer you to my thread for the law(s) regarding your claim.

If you have corrected status, an are a S.N, then welcome my brother, and I apologize.

No problem, and no apology needed brother! I did not want to go into particulars being this forum is public and this is neither the time or the place for such discussion.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Totally understand,
I get so frustrated from the want to be, miss guided, so called patriots out there, whom are nothing more then parrots with no real study time behind their claims.

Thank you for your response.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

You are most welcome Brother, and Travel Light!

Bro. Jones - Eccl #120, F. & A. M.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
From The Declaration of Independence

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,

archives.gov...

Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed

Here is the key sentence. Consent is the key word we collectively have consented to all of the erosion of our liberties . Cant fight city hall mentality is winning . And collectively we need to make our anger known with our elected officials. We need to voice our opinions vote go to commission meetings city hall meetings town hall meetings . We need to do it before we are forced to the next part of the old document .

That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

Personally I prefer to vote the bums out and have these liberty reducing laws rescinded.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I do not see anything but the facts, so until you can factually prove yourself a slave, I cannot believe it.

Bravo, this is actually the best thing I have heard all day from anyone. It was beautifully said and "True". Honestly without reservation I applaud you.

If I step out of this thread topic, which is the assumed authorities regulating its people, and step into a metaphysical Understanding of the ONE principal(OM or the I AM) (which you did state several times)taught by the Eastern Masters and Gnostic text and re read your posts, I see every aspect of your point. You are correct in what you say regarding Freedom and Slavery. In this aspect you are only a slave to yourself. I wish you had been more clear as the conversation could have gone much differently, as this is an area of major study and interest, beyond a debate of Law for me.

Unfortunately the topic is about the physical Laws being placed on the people and enforced to the point of a martial law oriented dictatorship.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Lostinthedarkness

Lostinthedarkness,

You might want to read this article on treason by design, especially when it comes to the crime of (voting them out) as you say: www.pacinlaw.org...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

interesting read will have to study that point of view more thoroughly.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Lostinthedarkness

I’m glad you found the material interesting, you may want to check out my thread with many more articles and movies including the one you just read: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

It's sure evident that education does not equal intelligence

You might want to read up on John Dewey, Father of Modern Progressive Education and Founding member of the American branch of the Fabian Society.

This is another interesting READ since it illustrates how the US government actually works. (half the pages are references so it is not as long as it looks)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Our friend maestromason, because he works for himself thinks he is "free" He is not.

I too am an entrepreneur. I learned the hard way that anyone in business is one stroke of the pen away from being closed down for good. A one liner added to an existing law shut down half my business. The cost of complying was ten times what the business would earn during the rest of my working life. This despite the "learned expert's" testimony before Congress that the law would have no financial impact on small businesses. (I would love to shove those words down the SOB's throat with a long pointy object.)

I am waiting to see if the bureaucrats interpretation of a new law just passed will again put what is left of my business in jeopardy.

Once a new law is passed repeated changes to the Regs, to "modernize them" can drive a business to bankruptcy. That is what happened to the dairy industry in my neighborhood. Every time a dairy farmer turned around he had to make new capital improvements before he had a chance to pay off the last set.

The results are seen clearly in the UK. (we have signed a treaty to "harmonize our laws with that of the EU" and also signed a law that we will abide by the WTO Agreement on Ag. so yes we can see the future in the UK)

” North Farm is the last working dairy farm left for miles. Mr Lawton said: “… all my neighbours have given up. It’s become incredibly bureaucratic and it’s completely over-powered by bureaucrats – there must be two civil servants in Defra (Department for the Environment and Rural Affairs) for every farmer in the countryside.” . …The sheer amount of paperwork and restrictions on what farmers can do is a problem – it takes up around 60 per cent of Mr Lawton’s time. “It’s difficult particularly for us family farms who don’t have a huge staff for administration,” he said” www.thisisswindon.co.uk...

The results of the 1996 changes in federal inspection...

...FSIS realized that it had to obtain “voluntary” compliance by the industry in order for HACCP to be successfully implemented industry-wide. The carrots the agency dangled in front of our eyes included the following agency promises:

1. Under HACCP, the agency could no longer police the industry, but the industry could police itself. I thought “Alleluia!”

2. Under HACCP, the agency would disband its previous command and control authority. I thought “This is getting better all the time”.

3. Under HACCP, the agency must embrace a “Hands Off” non-involvement role. I thought “This is too good to be true”. Unfortunately, I was right.

4. Under HACCP, each plant could write its own HACCP Plan, and the agency could not tell plants what must be in their HACCP Plans. I was ready to kiss the FSIS spokesperson!

Subsequent history has proven that the agency has been fully compliant with all four pre-HACCP promises………….at the big plants. History has also revealed that the agency has been totally noncompliant with all four promises at the small plants, which the agency hagrides with great relish.
As such, FSIS is egregiously guilty of “Bait & Switch”, an illegal activity for meat plants, but legal for FSIS.

In the four years following the implementation of HACCP by small plants, 22% of small processing plants left federal inspection, and 19% of small slaughter plants.

The numbers continue to dwindle: not because they are incapable of producing wholesome meat, but because the plant owners are frustrated with ever-changing demands and confusing procedures mandated by the agency, and they walk away from inspection. One such demand is the agency’s recent announcement that small destination plants must greatly increase their microbial testing, not only of finished product, but of incoming product purchased from their source slaughter providers.

This will further eviscerate rural America of federally inspected plants. This validation mandate also, which is not surprising, continues to insulate the source of contamination from accountability....

Pressure must be placed on FSIS to aggressively embrace a “hands on” status in the industry, greatly increase microbial testing at the large kill establishments, and then must “Force the Source” to clean up its act. Frankly, existing FSIS management will NEVER succumb to such common sense reasoning, as it prepares for the prospect of lucrative future employment within the industry after retiring from the agency.

www.r-calfusa.com...

I can tell you it is now impossible to find a place to slaughter rabbits and chickens any more in my vicinity. There are only two plants left that will slaughter beef and one (a Muslim) who will slaughter goats and sheep. His price has doubled since the last time I had him slaughter my animals. If you want a cow slaughtered at either place you had better have an appointment 6 weeks ahead or more. They are that over booked.

Communism ~~ the government owns the means and method of production. 
fascism the government controls the means and method of production.

By that definition we have a fascist government.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

yes, the task is huge. should we fix it? or destroy it and build a new one? won't the next system be susceptible to the same rot? and could your elaborate on folks "blowing up government tech?" you've reported these domestic terrorists to the UK version of DHS, right? we already copy each other's t.v. shows, why not adopt each other's superfluous government agencies, too?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by RicoMarston

yes, the task is huge. should we fix it? or destroy it and build a new one? won't the next system be susceptible to the same rot? and could your elaborate on folks "blowing up government tech?" you've reported these domestic terrorists to the UK version of DHS, right? we already copy each other's t.v. shows, why not adopt each other's superfluous government agencies, too?

I have to admit that I would like to see a ground up change to the system... a really massive task, and tho I agree it will fall to the same rot the current system has fallen, that will always be the constant challenge and maybe one day we'll find a system that will stand the test of not succumbing to humanities failings.

Well as for the, ahem, explosions, these are predominantly aimed at the large parking meters (called pay and display meters in England) that some view as yet another form of taxation imposed on us and another scheme that rips the life and soul out of rural towns that push people into the arms of the "out of town" corporates.

The 86 Meters in the town have been blown up over 400 times, the one in the high street 26 times..

As for the police intervention, well at the moment I guess they are all to aware of the response they'll get if they try to push things to far.. so for now they put out beer mats and stickers that warn people blowing things up is dangerous..

But since no one has been caught it really shows how effective CCTV monitoring really is and how the people feel about such tech and rules being imposed.

However I know we'll end up like everywhere else as we travel down this well trodden path of H&S and PC rules and regulations..

Still, if the past is anything to go by it throws up people like, Thomas Paine (who started his political career here) so am hopeful change will come.. a positive change for us all

edit on 12/5/11 by thoughtsfull because: clarity

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Well change is coming, nothing stays the same forever, I'm just not sure if It will be in my lifetime or not, many people seem to not understand that a currency+interest system never can work, because the only way to pay off the interest is by borrowing money, that is how the bankers enslave entire nations, especially the USA.

The rapid pace of jobs being lost due to technological innovation is staggering, 100 years ago the popular job was working in a factory, now that whole industry has been replaced. Its only a matter of time before the robots can do harder tasks like mine for coal, maintain farms by themselves, surgery, ect.

50, maybe even 100 years from now, this will be reality, and this money system will never work, no money system will ever work. The day people no longer work is when we remove money from this planet, and when human beings can truly be free.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join