It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What freedoms have we lost Here are a few

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Terrorist

I hope this doesn't come off as mean, but can you back up all your claims with citations? We can't just take your word for it

I can back up a lot of what he says. I had to get a permit for a 10X10 sears shed! I friend who had started to grow grapes and had a winery had to have "Clean Harbors" remove the "lees" of his grapes.

There is also a law in MA (15 to 20 years ago) that you can not place ANYTHING in your compost heap that did not originate on your own property. I hauled my manure all the way to New Hampshire to a guy who breeds roses.

The last straw was the proposed "Conti Wildlife Refuge" it was the entire state of MA excluding Boston and its bedroom communities. You would have to get permission to put in a blasted fence post, cut a tree or plant a crop!!! Ihave the paper work int the attic. I do not know if it actually be came law.

Here is the RAID on the church:
farmwars.info...
Wall Street Journal: online.wsj.com...

Swat Team conducts food raid in rural Ohio

The Ohio Department of Agriculture has been chastised by the courts in several previous instances for its aggression, including trying to entrap an Amish man in a raw milk “sale,”

familycow.proboards32.com...

NAIS Supporters Fighting Dirty

I purchased vendor space at a recent Horse Expo in my state. The purpose (clearly spelled out to the expo organizers) was three fold: to promote the Hackney Horse, to market my hay (income) and to provide information for horse owners on NAIS. All was fine until my State Dept of Agriculture found out that I would be there as they had purchased vendor space as well. They succeeded in having me banned from the expo because I would be a 'negative influence'!

After a week of deliberation and consultation with 3 attorneys (who are also anti-NAIS activists), the decision was made to contact the American Civil Liberties Union. I never had much use for the ACLU before but their purpose IS to protect our constitutional right and this was clearly a violation of my first amendment right to freedom of speech. Think about it, political candidates are allowed to tell their side of any issue so why should I not be allowed to tell mine? The ACLU took my case - the first one in the USA involving NAIS - and went after my State Dept of Ag.

My State Dept of Ag vehemently denied any wrongdoing. They turfed it all on the shoulders of the expo organizers, claiming that they simply asked that they be moved to another location in the expo away from me.

Technically it should have stopped there, as the ACLU does not normally go after a private corporation in matters like this. But the ACLU believed the whole story 'stunk of censorship' and did not buy the State Dept of Ag's excuse. They then had conversations with the expo organizers and a very interesting story emerged in where even names were named from my State Dept of Ag. They informed the expo organizers that I had been at a huge Farm Expo last August (Untrue as I working). They claimed that I harassed people, was rude and obnoxious and had even caused a riot to break out over NAIS! They also stated that they were 'in fear of being on the same grounds' as me for fear that I would cause another riot. Of course the expo organizers made the decision to ban me. Who wouldn't after hearing such a story from a govt agency? My first reaction was to laugh over this absolutely ridiculous 'story' then I really got angry. I was NOT at said Farm Expo but I did know people who attended. NO riot broke out!

My State Dept of Ag also provided the expo organizers with numerous e-mails that I had written about NAIS - going back an entire year. I saw these e-mails from our State Dept of Ag with my own eyes. It was then that I realized they are actually tracking me on the internet..... www.horsegazette.com...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by LordBaskettIV

You forgot the main one, the freedom to live....simply living. Property tax forces you to engage in some form of legal commerce to pay the state, lest they take the land for failure to pay.

It used to be you could raise a few eggs or a cow and sell them to pay the taxes, now you have to abide by the Food Modernization Act 2010

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

There is a common misconception that everyone needs to know that needs to be debunked and that is the Congress or whoever can literately sign and pass a million laws restricting and amending our rights and freedoms but ultimately it is up to you,

YES!

And that is why I periodically post this:

HOW TO FIGHT
The fully informed jury movement: www.fija.org...

FIJA seeks to require that juries be informed of their nullification rights. Informed jury amendments have been filed as an initiative in seven states and legislation has been introduced in the Alaska state legislature.

...the right of juries to judge both the law and the facts -- to nullify the law if it chose -- became part of British constitutional law.

It ultimately became part of American constitutional law as well, but you'd never know it listening to jury instructions today almost anywhere in the country....

Now a remarkable coalition has sprung up to challenge this secrecy as undemocratic, unconstitutional and dangerous. Though organized by libertarian activists, the Fully Informed Jury Amendment movement includes liberals and conservatives...

...many groups in this country feel the government has overstepped its power in some way and that there must be protection for the natural rights of American citizens. They are defending not only the right to protest or carry a gun or not wear seatbelts but challenging the right of the government to decide such matters without the mediating effect of a jury's judgement of fairness in a particular case.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by maestromason
reply to post by IPILYA

The term is "debt" not "dept".

Your very long winded response just proved to be futility at its finest.

That is how I LIVE. One thing about being an analyst, you deal with just the facts which you did not.

Do you live in the States? if yes, then you pay taxes.

Do you own property? if yes, then you pay taxes.

Do you do business in the US, if yes then you pay taxes

Are you in the top 2 percentile? If yes then all of the above does not apply!

I worked all my life and it never felt like it because I DO WHAT I LOVE, not what I have to do.

The 98% do what they have to do, I DO AS I PLEASE!

As for being wealthy it pays to keep your nose in the proper know.

That is the way it is, don't hate me for being successful, and if you ever want to have a "meeting of the minds" just name the place and make sure that you have 10 minutes for me to put you in your place!

*Hey ATS owners & Admins, I though you guys were doing something about these bot, and rule breakers!
edit on 11-5-2011 by maestromason because: *damn bots

I appreciate the spell check, Thanks, I missed that one.

Didn't follow facts huh? Thanks for correcting me, oh wait there was no correction, you simply stated I didn't. oops!
Didn't I state that I pay a s#t load of taxes, wait let me check....Yep I did. And your comment on the top 2 percent is exactly my point on equal taxation.
I Love what I do as well and I believe, I think, as you do, that to do anything else is counterproductive.
The strength of our country is directly proportionate to the weakest citizen not the rich. Just ask the rest of the world. They see better what is happening that most Americans do.
I don't hate you, why would you even think that?
As for your meeting of minds its apples and oranges. You can not debate Quantum physics with an Orthodontist or Philosophy with a Mathematician. Your assumption of personal knowledge versus the knowledge of others astounds me. We can debate on the subjects each of us post on, that is for sure. I will be looking forward to further debate, that you can count on.
The fact remains, our rights as American Citizens are being eliminated whether or not it is noticeable on the surface.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I know the IRS would LOVE to sit in here and listen to this fodder being chewed. Taxes are not that big of a deal, if you are in that bracket...Pay them, simple and plain!

Taxes seems to strike a chord in some people, you were BORN UNDER THE US CONSTITUTION, and therefor you abide by the US laws.

IPILYA the Digresser, the above facts still remain after lengthy, opinionated rhetoric.

Only a simpleton would think that taxes keep people down. Someone has to pay them it is...

The American Way!

it costs!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

It gets worse every year too. Property taxes keep on climbing every year, yet my earnings stay about the same. So that means I have to work longer days just to keep up. If it continues, in 5 years I will have to work 7 days a week... Something's gotta give.

Here are the facts about that:

Here is a money supply/gold/wage chart:

Date.....$ /oz gold.. Money supply......minimum wage...min wage in gold..CEO pay in gold
1971 ......40.62.............. 81 billion...........$1.60 ...................0.0394 oz.
1974 ......195.20...........101 billion...........$2.00.....................0.0102 oz.
1976 ......124.74 ........... $113 billion.......$2.30.....................0.0184 oz............0.663.oz
1985 .....354.20 ...........$205 billion........$3.35....................0.0094 oz.
1994 .....409.80........... $ 406 billion.......$4.25.....................0.0104.oz.
2006 .....636.30 ...........$808 billion........$5.15.....................0.0081 oz.
2008 .....880.30........... $831 billion........$5.85.....................0.0066 oz.............2.44.oz
2009...1,020.28...........$1663 billion........$6.55.....................0.0064.oz.

From the beginning of 1964 ($54 billion) to the end of 2010 the bankers have made $1961.967 billion dollars in fiat currency! That is the amount they increased the money supply

That is a factor of 36! The minimum wage in 1964 was $1.15. Is the minimum wage now $41.78????

MATH: ($54 billion divided by $1961 billion equals 36. $1.15 times 36 is 41.78) (gas was around $0.15 and now it is over $4.00 and headed to $5.00 (Dan Estullin) so yes Gorgi it is a decent rough estimate)

Of course TPTB do not take the same stealth pay cut:

In 1976 A typical American CEO earned 36 times as much as the average worker. By 2008 the average CEO pay increased to 369 times that of the average worker. timelines.ws...

And the money pores into the FED from the increase in taxes to pay for the increasing Federal debt. The FED owns over 40% of the National debt and who knows how much is in the hands of each bank here and worldwide.

According to an article in The New Republic of Dec. 2, 1991, in 1948, a married couple with median income and two children, paid only 2% in state, federal, and Social Security taxes. In 1999, Social Security was 15.3%, plus 2.9% for Medicare, out of the first $62,700 in wages, or $11,411.40, and then perhaps 30% in federal taxes…if you were lucky.... www.gold-eagle.com...

The average person now pays over %)% of his wages in taxes!

15.3% +2.9% +28% + 10% =56.2% in Taxes!
(I use 10% for the state because sales tax is 5%,6%,or 7% plus a nominal 5% direct. State sales tax showed up in 30 states by 1940 and are in every state except Alaska, Delaware, Montana, New Hampshire and Oregon.)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I know the IRS would LOVE to sit in here and listen to this fodder being chewed. Taxes are not that big of a deal, if you are in that bracket...Pay them, simple and plain!

Taxes seems to strike a chord in some people, you were BORN UNDER THE US CONSTITUTION, and therefor you abide by the US laws.

IPILYA the Digresser, the above facts still remain after lengthy, opinionated rhetoric.

Only a simpleton would think that taxes keep people down. Someone has to pay them it is...

The American Way!

it costs!

The problem I have with this statement is that we are "Delivered" free Human beings covered by not under the Constitution and it is the deceit of the Government creating "Birth" bonds that force the people to "Stand Under" Statute Law. It is obvious you have no idea what this means to the American Person versus the American Citizen versus the American Human.

Secondly, lets take the smokers out there as an example. Approximately 1/3 of the people smoke(this is dropping thankfully), however more and more taxes are being implemented on these products without enough votes to stop it because of the majority rule. Smokers are not the only ones being singled out but those in the minority are, as again they can not come up with the vote.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by kyred

Just a few examples that don't apply to where I live:

Beware of the Food Safety Modernization Act. I do not know if they will include horses and home use animals and gardens but it is certainly on the agenda for the future. As Paul Warburg said of the Federal Reserve Act

Warburg's associates said, "Paul, what are you doing? We don't want those in there this is our bill." And his response was this, he said, "Relax fellas, don't you get it? Our object is to get the bill passed. We can fix it up later." Those were his exact words. "We can fix it up later."

Warburg was right and they fixed it up later. The Federal Reserve Act since it was passed has been amended over 100 times. www.bigeye.com...

I suggest you (and every one who eats) read
www.forbes.com...

The Commerce Clause and Home Gardens:
www.examiner.com...

I am most worried about what that law will morph into in the future. HR 875 was the original just as the Aldrich bill was the original of the Federal Reserve Act. When the public fight is over THEN we are most at risk of the one liner from HR 875:

"in any action to enforce the requirements of the food safety law, the connection with interstate commerce required for jurisdiction SHALL BE PRESUMED TO EXIST."

HR 875 explained: www.opednews.com...

Commerce Clause is explained: www.fff.org...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Jrocbaby

Please, Somebody explain how we are free, if we have to work 40 hrs a week to live?

Modern slavery

"There is nobody more enslaved than somebody who falsely believes they are free"

2009– Year of the Slave

You are a slave. You probably do not realize it, but you are.

Movies and public school like to portray slaves as bound by chains and beaten with whips, creating a polarized image of slavery that can be pointed to with the comment, “You are not like that, therefore you are not a slave.” But history shows that slaves have been treated in all manner of ways, some more cruel than others, yet even with the most kind treatment, a slave remains a slave.

Setting aside the stereotyped image of a slave as a bleeding chain-bound wretch, slaves throughout history are often hard to recognize. In some cases, such as the Medieval Serfs, they were held slaves to the rulers by religious belief, and did not see themselves as slaves even though they were treated as such.The favored slaves of Asian potentates wore jewels to make a movie star gasp, yet were still slaves for all their finery and comfort.

So, what is a slave? How do we define a slave? What test do we use to tell if someone is a slave. What makes them different from free people?

Free people can say “no”. Free people can refuse demands for their money, time, and children. Slaves cannot. There is no freedom without the freedom to say “no”. If someone demands that you do something and you can say “no” and refuse to do it, then you are a free human being. If you can be forced to do something or surrender something that you do not wish to, then you are a slave. No other test need be applied.

Freedom is the freedom to say "no."

When you are forced to surrender half your life’s work to the government in ever-increasing taxes, then you are a slave. Throughout history, slaves were expected to perform the work needed for their own upkeep, then perform additional work for the rulers. For Roman slaves, the ratio of work-for-self versus work-for-rulers was about 50-50. The same ratio applied to Medieval Serfs, and even to the slaves of the American south. And, when you add up all the overt taxes, covert fees, tariffs, excises, plus the increased price you pay for products to pay the taxes of the companies that make those products, you will find that Americans are at that same “half-for-self” versus “half-for-rulers” ratio! Can you say “no” to the confiscation of half of your life? Can you even get the masters to maybe reduce the burden by a significant amount? No? Congratulations. You are a slave.

The masters have decided they want wars on anyone living over oil. The idea is that it is better for American corporations to steal the oil they need than to pay for it. Millions of Americans (and millions more around the globe) did not want the war, but the masters started them anyway, by lying to the people. Could you refuse the war? Can you refuse being lied to? No? Congratulations. You are a slave.

The rulers want your children for their future wars. Legislation for a draft is already in Congress. Can you refuse the confiscation of your children? No? Congratulations. You are a slave.
whatreallyhappened.com...

An Article to be bookmarked and passed around.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by zillah

It makes me wonder what fond memories my little one will have.

Singing songs of praise to OBAMA?

6 Videos Of School Children Singing Songs That Praise Barack Obama

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
There is no freedom that you have that the government does not restrict or claim the right to revoke in case of "emergency."

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Turkenstein

Don't blame the government. Blame the stupid few that need rules like this because of a lack of social ettiquette. I am glad that I am protected from my neighbor putting in a hog lot without approval. Some things are just to thwart stupidity of the few.

SURE, AND who is to protect the poor Hog Farmer who has a subdivision built next to him and finds himself endlessly in court over piddling little crap???

Happened to a friend. The DEVELOPER organized the subdivision in their harassment of the hog farmer. As a result he lost a farm that had been in the family for over 300 yrs, since before this country existed!

The developer picked up the farm for a song and started on the next farmer.

So where is the justice in that???

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by CobraCommander

Executive Orders associated with FEMA that would suspend the Constitution and the Bill of Rights
These Executive Orders have been on record for nearly 30 years and could be enacted by the stroke of a Presidential pen:...

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990 allows the government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995 allows the government to seize and control the communication media.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10997allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels and minerals.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10998 allows the government to seize all means of transportation, including personal cars, trucks or vehicles of any kind and total control over all highways, seaports, and waterways.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10999 allows the government to take over all food resources and farms.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11000 allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11001 allows the government to take over all health, education and welfare functions.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11002 designates the Postmaster General to operate a national registration of all persons.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11003 allows the government to take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11004 allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate communities, build new housing with public funds, designate areas to be abandoned, and establish new locations for populations.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11005 allows the government to take over railroads, inland waterways and public storage facilities.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11051 specifies the responsibility of the Office of Emergency Planning and gives authorization to put all Executive Orders into effect in times of increased international tensions and economic or financial crisis.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11310grants authority to the Department of Justice to enforce the plans set out in Executive Orders, to institute industrial support, to establish judicial and legislative liaison, to control all aliens, to operate penal and correctional institutions, and to advise and assist the President.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11049 assigns emergency preparedness function to federal departments and agencies, consolidating 21 operative Executive Orders issued over a fifteen year period.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11921allows the Federal Emergency Preparedness Agency to develop plans to establish control over the mechanisms of production and distribution, of energy sources, wages, salaries, credit and the flow of money in U.S. financial institution in any undefined national emergency. It also provides that when a state of emergency is declared by the President, Congress cannot review the action for six months. The Federal Emergency Management Agency has broad powers in every aspect of the nation. General Frank Salzedo, chief of FEMA's Civil Security Division stated in a 1983 conference that he saw FEMA's role as a "new frontier in the protection of individual and governmental leaders from assassination, and of civil and military installations from sabotage and/or attack, as well as prevention of dissident groups from gaining access to U.S. opinion, or a global audience in times of crisis." FEMA's powers were consolidated by President Carter to incorporate the...

National Security Act of 1947 allows for the strategic relocation of industries, services, government and other essential economic activities, and to rationalize the requirements for manpower, resources and production facilities.

1950 Defense Production Act gives the President sweeping powers over all aspects of the economy.

Act of August 29, 1916 authorizes the Secretary of the Army, in time of war, to take possession of any transportation system for transporting troops, material, or any other purpose related to the emergency.

International Emergency Economic Powers Act enables the President to seize the property of a foreign country or national. These powers were transferred to FEMA in a sweeping consolidation in 1979.

educate-yourself.org...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by IPILYA

The freedom of speech and the right to question our government is a right we still have for the moment,...

Unfortunately I have to disagree with you there.

The destruction of Congressman Lindbergh's books:

On a spring day in 1918 several government agents entered a print shop at Washington, D. C., where the original edition of this book was being printed. "Destroy all the Lindbergh plates in your plant," they told the head of the institution. He was forced to comply. The hysteria of war-time brooked no delays. Not only were the plates of this book "Why Is Your Country at War?" destroyed, but also the plates of Congressman Lindbergh's book "Banking and Currency," written in 1913 and attacking the big bankers and Federal Reserve Law. So was the painstaking effort of months wiped out. Only a few hundred copies of this book had been printed, and they were sent to Minnesota for use in Congressman Lindbergh's campaign for the governorship of that state.

www.campaignforliberty.com...

www.apfn.org...

...I then wrote up my findings to date, and in 1950 began efforts to market this manuscript in New York. Eighteen publishers turned it down without comment, but the nineteenth, Devin Garrity, president of Devin Adair Publishing Company, gave me some friendly advice in his office. "I like your book, but we can’t print it," he told me. "Neither can anybody else in New York. Why don’t you bring in a prospectus for your novel, and I think we can give you an advance. You may as well forget about getting the Federal Reserve book published. I doubt if it could ever be printed."

This was devastating news, coming after two years of intensive work. I reported back to Pound, and we tried to find a publisher in other parts of the country. After two years of fruitless submissions, the book was published in a small edition in 1952 by two of Pound’s disciples, John Kasper and David Horton, using their private funds...

In 1954, a second edition, with unauthorized alterations, was published in New Jersey, as The Federal Reserve Conspiracy. In 1955, Guido Roeder brought out a German edition in Oberammergau, Germany. The book was seized and the entire edition of 10,000 copies burned by government agents led by Dr. Otto John.

The burning of the book was upheld April 21, 1961 by judge Israel Katz of the Bavarian Supreme Court. The U.S. Government refused to intervene, because U.S. High Commissioner to Germany, James B. Conant (president of Harvard University 1933 to 1953), had approved the initial book burning order....

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

I see your point and state that the government has had a very hard time with staying under its own law. It is censorship and the laws have changed since 1950. This does not change the fact that censorship exists and occurs especially when it comes to actions of the Government. What we have the right to say still applies, as they have not been taken away, as of yet. The Patriot Act comes close and I feel it is just a matter of time.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by IPILYA

The American Way!

it costs!

The problem I have with this statement is that we are "Delivered" free Human beings covered by not under the Constitution and it is the deceit of the Government creating "Birth" bonds that force the people to "Stand Under" Statute Law. It is obvious you have no idea what this means to the American Person versus the American Citizen versus the American Human.

Secondly, lets take the smokers out there as an example. Approximately 1/3 of the people smoke(this is dropping thankfully), however more and more taxes are being implemented on these products without enough votes to stop it because of the majority rule. Smokers are not the only ones being singled out but those in the minority are, as again they can not come up with the vote.

Are you some kind of activist or something?
You keep on trying to evoke opinion from me with these readily available Googled facts that you are bringing up!

I am a MAN, FREEBORN under the United States constitution. If you were not born in the US then this does not apply to you. You just hate the fact that YOU have government to answer to as an authoritative entity.

I AM A MAN. -fact

I AM NOT YOU. -fact

I abide by law. -fact

I operate unhindered under the US constitution and have no problems with it. -fact

I have personally traversed the globe, and DO AS I PLEASE on it! -fact

WHEREVER I travel on the globe I will be received, and have my will executed! -fact

I mean wtf you want from me?

I see you are of XX nature, and will not expound on that for you will find an argument in that as well.

You are not in my niche, ok?

I AM TRULY A FREEBORN MAN.:, and you apparently ARE NOT. live with it or build something to change it!

You seem deprived of something, what I know not of but definitely deprived!

I will not elaborate further on my worldly capabilities for the people who know me have known me here on ATS ALL MY LIFE.

Facts are immutable and thus cannot be disputed, only shared and discussed!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by IPILYA

The American Way!

it costs!

Are you some kind of activist or something?
You keep on trying to evoke opinion from me with these readily available Googled facts that you are bringing up!

I am a MAN, FREEBORN under the United States constitution. If you were not born in the US then this does not apply to you. You just hate the fact that YOU have government to answer to as an authoritative entity.

I AM A MAN. -fact

I AM NOT YOU. -fact

I abide by law. -fact

I operate unhindered under the US constitution and have no problems with it. -fact

I have personally traversed the globe, and DO AS I PLEASE on it! -fact

WHEREVER I travel on the globe I will be received, and have my will executed! -fact

I mean wtf you want from me?

I see you are of XX nature, and will not expound on that for you will find an argument in that as well.

You are not in my niche, ok?

I AM TRULY A FREEBORN MAN.:, and you apparently ARE NOT. live with it or build something to change it!

You seem deprived of something, what I know not of but definitely deprived!

I will not elaborate further on my worldly capabilities for the people who know me have known me here on ATS ALL MY LIFE.

Facts are immutable and thus cannot be disputed, only shared and discussed!

I was delivered in the United States under assumed freedom until I found the truth and became Free.
I am a Man.
I am not You.
I respect others in their choices, as long as it does not physically harm or cause loss to another.
I operate within the Law of the Land and am comfortable with it and as I do not cause physical harm or loss to another and fulfill my contracts, I am within Statute Law as well.
I also have traveled the Globe many times over and I stop and respect that my rights as an American do not apply in other countries, so I limit what I choose to do, to remain respectful to the Government and Country I am in.
Is there something I should want from you?
Do as you please on it? Presumptuous and egotistical. It is only true if your choices stay within the Law.
I am a confirmed Sovereign Individual. A Member of the Human Race. I am not Governed because I have taken the responsibility of Governing MYSELF.
And last but not least you post no substantiation of FACT. You continue to use the word with no links. In fact most of your posts under this name you use now including your own threads don't even contain links to said facts.
Thank you for the conversation I believe I comprehend where you stand. And I again state you obviously do not know your true limitations within the current system in the United States. as You continue to use words that are specifically set to statute law which is what destroyed the Constitution you so diligently cling to.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by IPILYA

So there you have it in a nutshell, do not attempt to engage me in any conversation on any other thread, for I will not entertain you or your rhetoric.

I need no links, other than the links in my cable tow!

, and you are OPINIONATED without fact and biased, for you do not know me. Another thing, try and follow the rules and regulations of ATS next time(NO LONG QUOTES) Mr. Sovereign but under the US Constitution and thus abides under Laws that you do not like and therefor complain about, keep it 100! YOU ARE A SLAVE, NOT I.

You pay for your existence, I do not. So you have learned not to assume anything about people you do not know!

I AM THAT I AM.:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

reply to post by IPILYA

So there you have it in a nutshell, do not attempt to engage me in any conversation on any other thread, for I will not entertain you or your rhetoric.

I need no links, other than the links in my cable tow!

, and you are OPINIONATED without fact and biased, for you do not know me. Another thing, try and follow the rules and regulations of ATS next time(NO LONG QUOTES) Mr. Sovereign but under the US Constitution and thus abides under Laws that you do not like and therefor complain about, keep it 100! YOU ARE A SLAVE, NOT I.

You pay for your existence, I do not. So you have learned not to assume anything about people you do not know!

I AM THAT I AM.:

LOL I guess that offer to match minds is out huh? Your emotional out burst shows immaturity. Your scurrying around what I say shows lack of knowledge, you expressing opinion without showing a point shows the lack of belief in what you say, and the turning it around to suit yourself without addressing my point shows a lack of reading and comprehending what is said. I wasn't going to bring up the fact that you said people have known you here on ATS since you were born and your registration date is March 20 of this year, this tells me you are a naive teenager or an egotistical diplomat that believes himself to be a God, that has no idea of the world and its workings. Nor do you comprehend that in order to fight a system you must become equal to it. I fight for my fellow man and their rights, what is it you fight for again? Oh wait you didn't say. You see the American public has been taken to the cleaners and their rights have been removed slowly but surely. Me being Sovereign has nothing to do with skirting around the Law, it is fighting for the truth behind the Constitution and letting go of the unlawful and slave inducing statute law, but I don't expect you to understand this. Please make sure you get information straight before expressing a non educated opinion and then calling it fact. Well ok maybe it is fact in your make believe world but not here.

By the way if you went to the page I quoted its a mile long and as long as the quote was is still within guidelines. Before you criticize my quoting you should reread the rules and go look at your threads. You OPs are simple statements with no back up and void of any true content. Try coming up with your own ideas and show how they can be true and maybe you will be taken a little more seriously. Your posts are argumentative at best.
edit on 11-5-2011 by IPILYA because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by maestromason

Wow, with all your education, you still can't figure out that your a slave. It's called work for a reason. Only now the slave masters give you a piece of paper so YOU can house YOURSELF instead of the slave master having to worry about that.

I just turned 18 and I know that, Its funny when a grown man does not even know the situation he lives in every day.

It's sure evident that education does not equal intelligence

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join