It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My personal UFO evidence!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Scattered clouds are at about 2000 to 6000 feet I have been reading .. so the UFO that I seen was in-between these scattered clouds the cloud formation which surrounded this UFO made it even more unqiue ,, because it just sat there not moving it was hovering I mean the clouds were moving and the UFO managed to stay within these clouds I wish I could of taken a picture it would of made a Awesome poster .

,So what I’m saying is that I am trying to estimate the height that my sighting would have been to see the lights on this UFO was fairly clear just by my own eyesight and I wear glasses had no binoculars handy at the time as they were in my suitcase in the back of the van,,
So I am just guessing it was about 3000 to 4000 feet I would need some help on this. I was able to see certain things the lights on the UFO I could see but very little detail, I mean I had to strain my eyes as it was to see what I did see.
I could see the formation of the UFO in the underside it was like it was concaved could not really determine if it had a entry it looked more like more lights in a circular , but they were off and maybe where its landing gear were .. ..I seen your video and that’s way cool .. I have seen stuff like that up in MN on my reservation at night me an my BF use to sleep outdoors all the time under the sky its amazing what you can see he collects meteorites’ he has a few .. interesting thread

edit on 10-5-2011 by NorthStargal52 because: spelling edit

edit on 10-5-2011 by NorthStargal52 because: spelling

edit on 10-5-2011 by NorthStargal52 because: spelling edit this is getting sicking I did a spell check in word now why this is going on I don't know

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

That is a form of ridicule budd

no i'm sorry it is nothing of the sort.

An unidentified flying object (usually abbreviated to UFO or U.F.O.) is any unusual apparent object in the sky whose cause cannot be identified by the observer

Source

that's why UFO stands for unidentified flying object, not Unidentified Alien space ship. It's not ridicule to point out that UFO is not aliens. UFO is something unidentified. Aliens is one of MANY possible solutions.

To ridicule I'd have to say something along the things of:

"Way to go retard it's a plane you are stupid"

Don't worry, someone will that I promise.

Just because we don't agree doesn't mean I'm ridiculing you, it means I disagree.

you say UFO is aliens.

I, and the definition of the abbreviation, beg to differ.

We will only get evidence when we look at a ufo case, and rule OUT the easy stuff like planes, venus, etc etc. Even then, that doesn't mean aliens, in all honesty it's probably black project off budget technology like most of the UFO cases in the 80s 90s were actually stealth aircraft testing.

Yes, some UFOs could indeed be aliens, this doesn't change the fact that UFO is an abbreviation and Aliens are not part of it.

Once people can come to grips with that, we can look at these cases closely and get some real work done, but as of right now where every single light, cloud, plane, bird, anything in the sky is immediately aliens, we'll get no where.

don't get me wrong, I wasn't implying YOU said that, i was merely responding to your post. I'm sure you will agree plenty, if not the majority here, are doing exactly what I stated. Jumping to conclusions without any investigation at all.

OP posts a video says it's a UFO, and it is until we Identify it. the part that baffles me is some other user, from somewhere else in the world, was the first to point out the proximity of the airport.

That right there makes alarm bells ring for me. If you can't do a cursory search for answers, what the hell do you expect from the rest of us? I stand by my statements, and the wiki definition of the term UFO. I really don't care who agrees or disagrees it's a fact.

If you want to prove the existence of aliens visiting earth in ships, you'd best do your darndest to rule out easily dismissed stuff first.

you said you've have your own encounters and firmly believe they were alien ships. Awesome, I'm happy for you, your mind is already obviously closed to the possibility they are anything BUT alien ships.

You also insinuate that we have some sort of blind belief or acceptance that they are all Aliens...

No insinuation at all, I'm stating a fact that will become blatantly obvious to you if you spend some time in the UFO threads here. The majority have closed their minds to the possibility they are wrong. My mind is open, hence bothering to look at stuff like this for answers.

I'd also suggest you not tell people to "move along" you do not get to dictate who comes here and says what, that's the mods jobs and they are doing pretty well.

edit on 10-5-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 4T2H0C

Dude, ease off on the whacky tobaccy.

Which airport is over there?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
reply to post by NightVision

Clearly you shouldn't come to this forum anymore due to your attitude.

You have to do your own research for that will be the only thing to convince you.

It sounds like you have already made up your mind.

Move along.

I've been here since 2008. I've seen, over 5000 videos posted here. Almost all of them are shaky fuzzy balls of light. Clearly this is enough evidence for you to believe that E.T. has landed in your front yard, which also proves that you haven't done much research yourself.

Move along.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Ohhh boy... Looks like we got off on the wrong foot. Lets try and patch things up... you like Eddie... I like Eddie... so in good conscience I can't be a dick.

But let me say...

Clearly this is enough evidence for you to believe that E.T. has landed in your front yard, which also proves that you haven't done much research yourself.

No, absolutely not. I have always been interested in UFO's my whole as my dad was in the Air Force and I was around aviation alot and such.

If anything, seeing UFOs only made me want to know more about them because I want to know exactly what they are.... I certainly don't assume they are aliens. So after seeing something like that it only made my do more and more research .... almost to the point of obsession.

I love History and have read a lot of History books which is very informative and can relate to this subject. Archeology and Anthropology are also subjects that bring more light to this topic.

There are a lot of great books that are written by well educated people who subscribe to this belief or theory.
I am sure you have heard of a lot of them .... Through all my research I do give credence to the "Ancient Astronaut" theory.

Just like all theories on humanity this one has its flaws too ... but seems the most logical to me.

Point being.... Balls of Light are not what has convinced me.... and I have also seen alot more than just Balls of Light.

I wish you luck on your search for the truth.

Good day.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
To the author of this ,, I agree dont give up and by no means let people discourage you. I can only offer what I have seen. The UFo that I an my cousin seen was in close enough distance to actually determine that it was as big as a house. It freaked me out I have did a repeat of the experience to determine about how long it was there. thats when I determined it was only in view for about 2 minutes but those 2 minutes seemed like 5 minutes ..it disappeared by going straight upwards it never made any angle turns it did how ever tilt for a few seconds and it looked like there could of been some type of dome on top .. Me and my cousin were like stunned after it left we couldnt stop talking about it .. I wanted him to pull over but thank goodness he had his thinking cap on an never did did slow down the speed we were traveling about 50 mph. when I think back to that day i can only telol you that it was the only time in mylife I felt like I was under attack I had the feeling that this UFO at any given time could have stalled our van and we would of been in a world of hurt. I want my causin to write his thoughts down as they are just as important to what we both saw. I know for a fact that this was not a plane in noway shape or form .. I did file a report on it and had a confirmation number .. as this happened in 1977 and it wasnt til 1999 via the internet I did it . the place I filed it was located out in Washinton State. Good Luck in your research NSG52
edit on 10-5-2011 by NorthStargal52 because: closing statement

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
As I previously mentioned in this thread, blind believing is just as bad as blind skepticism. And I see tons of the second here. What happened to objective research and weight of witness testimony? I realise that none of us have the time and nerves to deal with every single poster who comes on here and announces he has seen aliens (btw I didn't see the OP shouting aliens anywhere in the thread) but does that mean we should discount every single person who comes?

However, there are more than enough indications that what we have in THIS case is a poster who came to this site with the sole purpose to share his story and for one, he believes what he saw was different from an airplane. Now if you'd care to turn off the rant mode and start using your brains a little what might arise is a pretty good question: "How come someone who has been around on Earth for 20 years suddenly decided to misidentify planes and start filming them thinking they're UFOs?". Especially, when the poster said that it is happening close to where he has been living for a very long time. Why did he start seeing those planes just now, why not an year ago?

I'll put it this way - ranting about video quality and trying to be cool about it will do nothing more than to discourage the OP of providing more useful information or even better footage in future, since he claims it is happening occasionally in his area. Asking the proper questions and digging more into the witness details is a huge Yes Yes when it comes to research. Also, I had this question - why are many of you ignoring the photos he provided (especially the one with slow shutter speed, it is a very interesting photo) and his testimony completely? I already have an answer - because you're no better than the blind believers who just sit and wait for the next lantern Youtube video to pop up and start shouting "Ze aliens are coming". Shouting planes when there are things pointing in another direction (apart from the video itself) is exactly the same...

UFOlogy needs pseudo skeptics just as much as it needs pseudo believers...

p.s. Note that I am very open to the possibility that we are having a case of misidentification on our hands, however, just stating it without looking a bit deeper doesn't make it so. Well, unless it is an obvious one like the tons of UFO videos on youtube.

edit to add - Phishy's on the right track and with the correct attitude, more power to you mate
. And am waiting for the OP to add more to the story.
edit on 10-5-2011 by ch1n1t0 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I watched it and the first part is impossible to tell.. Its too shaky. Why didnt you get out and film it?

Then the so called ufo that goes straight over your backyard looks quite clearly to be a plane in my humble opinion.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ch1n1t0

What happened to objective research and weight of witness testimony?

As someone who majored in criminal justice/criminal forensics....there is one thing that the criminal justice system agrees on....that is the reliability of witness testimony. It is the worst kind of evidence for a case. There are a zillion studies that show that witness testimony is not as reliable as good hard evidence. It is unfortunate, but it is true. There are many reasons for this...lying, misidentification, failed memory, physical issues (eyesight, hearing, etc) and many more reasons...

Witness testimony needs to be corroborated by physical evidence for it to hold absolute weight.

With that said, I am not discounting the witness testimony of the OP...but one must always remember that witness testimony is not as reliable as we all hope for. When testimony is given with evidence, one must weight one against the other.

Just some thoughts.....

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I completely agree with you on the points you made. Heck, sometimes I can't even believe my own self. Still, my main idea was towards completely disregarding the testimony as some people have done here. It has proven constructive to take in account all sides of such an event. Testimony might not be the best reliable source, but sometimes it brings useful information and that was what I originally meant.

Cheers!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
True .. reliability and physical evidence matters that’s what is so frustrating .. I have been on you tube and if what you seen as I seen you can tell a fake,, And a large amount of those vids are fake and made up to make people more skeptical.. like I was saying I am not asking anyone to believe my sighting .. I have seen some that took vids which to me look real .. if you have read some file reports and i have to see if any of what I seen was close to anything others have seen there is one thing there are certain details of these UFO's that separate them from any planes .. if you get what im saying .. there are certain things that happen when you are in close contact also .. it is hard to explain but there is similarities among the real sightings and the ones that aren’t real . I wish I really could prove it but as fast and as unexpected it happened how the heck could i have ?? well for some reason I feel one day someone will get more proof and this skepticism will come to a halt .. it takes a lot of courage to even talk about it so debunking just makes one think its useless to even talk about it .. I don’t think that’s the answer neither.. but i do understand how people say nah no way ,, that’s their right and its ok with me
I feel the author has a good point he sounds unsure of what he witnessed so he spoke up and thats ok ..
edit on 10-5-2011 by NorthStargal52 because: had to add the rest of my paragraph

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Knowing now that you are a professional in that field it makes complete sense as to why you are so biased against eye witness testimony.

I am not trying to attack you ..... I am just pointing out that your opinion is highly biased and influenced by your educational background.

I think you should step back and not let that take over your entire judgment upon any scenario.

After all.... there is nothing "Criminal" about seeing a UFO

Of course you shouldn't outright believe what anyone says...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

Fair enough, Plum. I like patching things up opposed to arguing. Most do not know the subtle art of debate. Too many many fall down the slippery slope into Insultville, thus ruining their chances of making a meaningful statement. You've made a meaningful statement. That's what matters.

Up the Irons.

That said, here is one piece of footage taken by Nellis AFB cameras in '95 that I always thought was well worth discussing. Observe the zig zage movements. Truly intriguing.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ch1n1t0

When your sharing anything about sitings, speculate and use logic, compare the files to other files, and sift through much like a computer would and could be programmed to do logic, and reach estimates and probabilities. Thats what it takes to be awake, aware, and functioning.

My family has had many sitings, and in this 3 years have also done a lot of seeking, connecting to people, given some information, and had things under the matrix revealed as well. And so I'm going to connect those dots.

Also, even the black op vehicles are often peopled by what I would also call ET, they have some advanced cloning, and walkins in their underground bases as well. Though some of it is so horrendous that it has to be stopped, they take permissions, via. people not shining Lovelight in this school. But they seem to take permission even on street children who have only endured pain, and abuse the very rules of the cosmos they claim they uphold. There is no one that serves Law, Law serves people, which is why Jesus wrote in the sand.
But we have to seek, ask for help from positives including Family, our Spiritual help. And Awareness in the public, more and more awareness.

If we were all wide awake and staring at them (leaders, corporate heads and the negatives they're contracted to) this school would be taken back. Disclosure would occur and a complete transformation. So thats the goal.

In the meantime, give yourself permission to connect dots, match up files and do some real probabilities after all, thats what our minds are actually for.
edit on 11-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision
UFO evidence, huh?

Geez, why do I even come to the Aliens/Ufos forum anymore. Its the same UFO EVIDENCE! posts w. fuzzy shaky balls of light over and over and over again. When will this stop.
edit on 10-5-2011 by NightVision because: (no reason given)

Good luck on trying to chase one down yourself with standard equipment. Unless things change, the only use of most videos, is to back up what you saw and can share.

I still think that a really good thread, one that is always up, in the ufo section, where everyone could post their videos and pictures of all sorts of crafts, ie. planes, choppers, from every angle, different heights, different directions, sound would be useful and discussions of what they observed, using all the different types of equipment. Even those who might further and mod a camera up infared, say, this would be very useful.

I gave description of this video page one or two, and wish I had spoken so there would be a sound reference. It was just bordering our property, across the school field and was roughly over the school. It appeared stationary but was moving, from the left to over the building and disappeared quickly, I would guess at about 200-300 foot and I saw the craft. It shows up as a red orb.

My camera is a Kodak EASYSHARE Z1012 IS 10.1 MP Digital Camera so not great, and I am not good at using it. But waiting for some non rainy days, to try and video the school in the evening without anything, and also to try and capture a plane that shows up from any direction.

I can give an account of one that showed up, from behind the school in the same direction, but didn't get to my camera, and don't remember if the battery pack was in it or not. But basically a greenish star started getting bigger and bigger, and I thought, a plane? Then it flew along the side and angled over the property, as it drew closer, wingspan popped out, 3 lights, lots of noise. I wish I had caught that it would have been great as a comparison. That is kind of thing I'm going to try sometime to capture. And that is the kind of thread that should be stickied to never go away on the start of the UFO section.

But ordinary people, with ordinary equipment are not going to get better pictures, though some may get better than mine.

100 0168

Date Feb 18, 2011, and before converted by youtube, raw.

I finally think to zoom in a little later in the video, so do that several times. To try to steady it, I pulled the cords of the camera around my neck straight out locking my arms as much as I could, so it hurt me a bit, I don't have a good neck. Bare feet forced me in, it was very cold.

Note the direction at least for the first bit its flying, is nose to the north, so flying to the right of the video. When I zoom out and show the field, when it dawned on me I should, it had slowly moved that way, It was the length of a small plane, couldn't see wingspan, but I gave the full account of the 3 sitings in 7-9 days, and if they're the same as the one near this are, across the main road over town, then it had odd wing, short close to the body, stubby wings with an elbow, almost like a kids toy I've seen. I didn't think to talk, but you can hear the camera, the traffic on the road near us, directly bordering the school, but no sound from this craft close, roughly a sports field from us, and no sound on the other occasions either.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
At the point of taking it it may even be hovering, I thought the one in town was, but it flew off slowly when I pulled over. Couldn't tell because looking in the view finder my only purpose was to try and locate it, and get the shots. This one was moving from the south side of the property when I was on the porch, to over the school. And looking at the video, before it left, it maybe hovering. I was close to the fence, at the time, and ran into to get my slipper boots on, and it was gone when I came out. My biggest concern was, why would nothing show up for this craft, no choppers, (we'd had them before). So black op comes to mind, and over the school is going to go to, what are they doing at the school? What are they doing to the children?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

That's a pretty cool video. I have never seen that one before.

I assume the big line on it is some sort of glitch or distortion of the video.

I always wonder what we have at our military bases and what they are testing.

Whether it was invented or back engineered ...either way very thought provoking on how it works.

If there is a person in that machine I sure hope it was in some sort of field in which your body isn't affected by the g-forces .....otherwise, say goodbye to another test pilot.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
HELLO all i am the OP and back! sorry took forever to reply i got banned for my original name referring to marijuana and summer is here so busy busy with work BUT for any of you who have just missed it in the pictures please watch the video again around the 7 minute mark start looking at the left side of the screen tell me what you see then a few shots later tell me what disappeared and what is now on the screen.. i do have a million dollar shot right there if any of you doubting me muahaha. For all of you believers and who have seen ufos or possibly made contact i will promise you more to come i still see them weekly and very close to see the craft with many of my friends. almost makes me feel bad for the ppl who dont believe we or 'aliens' have high tech crafts now from everything i have witnessed this past year.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Honestly, I thought it just looked like a plane.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazmeister

well they make them look like planes tricks people easy when just seeing flashing lights in sky most people just ignore it but if you actually look they are not and when you get it on film with no tripod setup and not really high def zoom camera yes the basics will look like a plane and they know it too almost no need for them to worry about being 'caught' on film. the picture i am talking about is here ...

Strange Lights

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join