It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My personal UFO evidence!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4T2H0C
My name is Scott I am 20 years old and live just outside of Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.

Sincerely, Scott

What does "just outside" mean? If you are anywhere near Winnipeg then there is the rather large airport there.
Winnipeg International Airport

I find it hard to belive airplanes fly 15K high then nose dive into the airport.

There is also 3 other airports and a heliport in the area. The video looked a lot like the police helicopter that patrols here. It has lights in a triangular fashion also.

The stationary lights look just that. Untill you jerk the camera while it is taking a pick it makes it streak.

Not saying you don't have something legit here but it is way to easy to explain away. There are a lot of good guides on how to take good pics out there. Tripod and a remote shutter switch are your friends.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by 4T2H0C

imgur
I have used this place to host some very high resolution pictures before.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 4T2H0C

create a dropbox account (basic, free = 2 Gb) and link your file from there.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Unfortunately, I have to agree with some of the other posters. From the material provided, it looks more like an airplane. However, we still appreciate you posting and don't let our opinion discourage you... keep looking up and keep your camera on the ready. If it was something other than an airplane, maybe they'll be back.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
i live about an hour drive from that big airport and like i said this was all going away from there i know my own province alright lol im not an idiot and no those lights in pictures were going back and forth for couple hours in the sky same spot every night sometimes dropping straight down below the tree line sometimes one would hover above another while it went down into the trees and then few more would appear i dont think airports allow up to four planes to fly very close to eachother for a couple hours (and ive never seen that amount of planes go to even winnipeg airport, the busiest airport in the province, all within 2 or 3 minutes really early in the morning) i cant see planes land im too far from the airport i am bad at guessing heights too maybe not 15 thousand feet but sure as hell more than a couple hundred ive also flown in planes countless times and can see the hieight how close when u are the airport and you can still be pretty high up there, and you dont gotta nose dive really just a little less
i see planes in the sky all the time with the human eye its much easier to tell difference i know bad quality video but if that was a plane close to me then ii really must have missed the brand new planes without wings we fly on
and no no helicopters near my house ive seen the new one we got up close to when im in the city trust me ive already gone thru this all lol and no those are stationary lights like i said the camera was not moved when taking the pictures if u want to look i have uploaded a photo onto my account and like i said everything else looks like a still shot ppl please read and take it what i already said and what you can see with your own eyes i dont explaining twice but i will for now :p

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

yes honestly it is the worst timing to see these i am never ready and things never work out!! i was very excited to get this on video i know many think its an airplane but no if they all saw it in person theyd quickly change their thoughts. i kinda think its possibly just some government project, but i would have the craft was maybe 500 feet up max and it wasnt too big probably only 30-50 feet wide from what i saw to be honest it reminds me very much of that trb38 or whatever its called, ive seen it many of times and like i said yes ill keep an eye out to try and get better pics or videos of this cuz i do see it very often but never had no equipment to use before! i know airplanes got those green and red lights but honestly ppl how hard is it to put a green and red light at the end of anything else
lots of you seem to think the simplest things are not possible, have none of you ever thought if it was a government craft that they dont want us to spot them out TOO easy.. maybe if they did they woulda put a purple and pink lights at each end instead...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
IMAGE HERE

click on that picture i have there to expand, wouldnt that be a weird pattern for any sort of plane low down or high up in only a few short seconds? as you can see the lights in the house are where they should be i never moved the camera it was snug in its spot

edit on May 9th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: fixed your link....

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 4T2H0C

That is a strange one, the light appears to be in a bouncing motion there.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Any theory on why there would be repeat UFO's in the area? Something special there that UFO's need? People or cattle disapearing?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Hi I posted some stuff in this thread its very interesting thread an Karl is very informative in his UFO knowledge
I also gave my description as to what I seen , I didnt have time to reach for a camera everyone was asleep in the van my cousin was driving I just couldnt take mmy eyes off it back then no cell phones with a camera I think if I had one of those I could of managed to take a photo or a vid ,, I ONLY wish

UFO Flight Characteristics ~ Right Angle

Turns.www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 4T2H0C

My experience is that the white lights are often TR3B's. We had 2 fly over, once by itself and once with the scout planes due to what we were experiencing. Those were unlit (by this I mean no plasma type field of lights obscuring the craft or covering it in any way), no lights except the white lights in the corners of the first one, and multi colored lights for the second. But those soundless white crafts, that aren't like the ones we saw for that time period of 1 1/2 years, when one of them went over the roof my son, who has good eyes, said it was a black triangle and the white light covering it was from the white lights under it or in the corners.
edit on 9-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4T2H0C
IMAGE HERE

click on that picture i have there to expand, wouldnt that be a weird pattern for any sort of plane low down or high up in only a few short seconds? as you can see the lights in the house are where they should be i never moved the camera it was snug in its spot

edit on May 9th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: fixed your link....

Thanks for sharing and I loved the soundtrack btw
Where was this photo (and the ones in your video) taken? Which direction were you facing?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I think the subject of guessing whether it's TR3B or anything else is very open to speculation and guessing, no? Isn't it more important to first focus on the details regarding OPs sightings, then go on with speculating and fitting the pieces? At least, that way we'll be constructive and will probably have a bit more info on our hands to work with. OP, understand this, as I mentioned I was in your shoes but even I am taking everything in the net with a grain of salt. However, am inclined to believing your story, because of the details in your explanations so far.

If you're not feeling secure about posting coordinates, I'm interested in knowing whether it is a remote area they are flying above, are there other people (if yes, how many, roughly?) who live nearby your place and have seen them (apart from those that you have called)? Also, it's probably best to borrow a more expensive camera from someone or rent one for a week to try and get better footage of these fellas. There are also infrared filters for cams (you can rent those, too) which will probably manage to give you and us a much better perspective on things!

Cheers!

p.s. in the meantime, I'd be happy to read details about some of these past sightings you had, hope you have time to share them with us, do check the links that I gave in my previous post. Ah! One question, did you see or hear anything out of the ordinary happen around you, anything that could've been present as a detail in all of your sightings? Thanks in advance

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Hey man,

I read your post and watched the whole video. The pictures were cool and the triangle UFO that flew over you is for sure a UFO ... and not some plane and others suggest ... even mods on this site /sigh

You sound like a genuine person and from reading the post and seeing how you described the "bright white" objects and them fading away and what not I know you really do see them....

I have seen the exact same thing..... I have had over 30 UFO events that I was simply in awe of. They all happened last summer (2010) above my house and a few other places. I have seen things just as you have that you know in your gut is out of this world.

Anyways... don't mind the ridicule from the others... most simply haven't seen anything for themselves yet so they are skeptical.

Good Job on the photos and videos.... I am sure they will only get better ...... I am also sure that in due time everyone will know.

Peace.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

Anyways... don't mind the ridicule from the others... most simply haven't seen anything for themselves yet so they are skeptical.

So explaining that we see the standard long exposure shots of planes in now ridicule? I've seen plenty of it here, but don't see any of it in this thread.

This is exactly how this site SHOULD work. Poster captures something and provides it to the community for dissection. Just because some of us lean towards the explainable (it's a plane, you are near an international airport) doesn't mean we're ridiculing the OP.

blind belief, as someone said, is as bad as blind skepticism. But I'd take that farther, to be a skeptic you actually have to pick stuff apart and dig, to be a believer it just IS no questions asked.

I hope the OP continues to watch the skies, learns from his mistakes, and keeps posting up stuff here, who knows, maybe he'll get that 1 in a million shot.

Lights in the sky? UFO.
Lights in the sky near an international airport? Probably a plane, best to start debunking there and remove the easy stuff, if you can remove those layers and still can't explain it, you've got a UFO.

That still in no way says that UFO is an alien space ship. Please people, get that into your heads, UFO is not immediately Aliens.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by metaldave
Nice shaky vid & pics of a plane...
Fail...

TIT !

second line

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
congratulations on misidentifying aircraft

Its kinda normal nowadays for people to see a plane and mistake it for a UFO. My guess is.....people arent as educated nowadays and dont use rational thinking.

I commented on your video by the way

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

I agree with you that this site is just for that purpose.

I was also just saying in general that he shouldn't mind the ridicule.... whether it be from his friends in real life or here on the internet.

I also agree with you that just because you see a UFO does not mean its "Alien" BUT

....As the OP stated in his post he has seen several other events just as I have..... and I can tell you that some of these events are so bizarre that IF they are from this planet....they might as well be Alien due to the technology and phenomenon involved.

That still in no way says that UFO is an alien space ship. Please people, get that into your heads, UFO is not immediately Aliens.

^^^ That is a form of ridicule buddy ..... You should also get it into your head that some UFOs are indeed Alien.

You also insinuate that we have some sort of blind belief or acceptance that they are all Aliens... not so... some people have simply experienced things on this planet that have no explanation with our current knowledge.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
UFO evidence, huh?

Geez, why do I even come to the Aliens/Ufos forum anymore. Its the same UFO EVIDENCE! posts w. fuzzy shaky balls of light over and over and over again. When will this stop.
edit on 10-5-2011 by NightVision because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

Clearly you shouldn't come to this forum anymore due to your attitude.

You have to do your own research for that will be the only thing to convince you.

It sounds like you have already made up your mind.

Move along.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join