It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My personal UFO evidence!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by 4T2H0C
yes exactly i got the long exposure on the photos but that only helps my case more, you will never see a plane fly the patterns they did or hover same spots, incase you missed it i did put in a picture of a plane too. I know what flew over me wasnt a plane but im not going to argue i know ill get that all but believe what you want
ive never heard of a plane flying up into my backyard away from any airport only a few hundred feet up with no sound :p but yes sorry for shakyness i was driving haha

If a plane is flying toward you, then it would appear to be hovering. I live about 15 miles from an airport, and the planes on approach also can be seen above and through the trees in my yard, and are often silent, and appear to hover in one place during the parts of their flight path that comes directly toward me. Not every plane follows the same flight path into my local airport, so sometimes I can hear them and their appearance differs.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

yes but here i am not talking about planes that land, i am talking about planes that appear out of no where hover around travel back and forth a few times, wait for others to show up then all at the same time take off or spread out and come back to the same spots few nights in a row then go to different places or for some reason turn on and off there apparent landing lights or even the ones that flash, nothing is the same with them the lights change on them lots while veiwing. I have encountered many many close sightings, one of my friends said he almost had a heart attack he thought we were getting abducted since they have come over my car many of times i am almost sure they are aware of me and my vehicle now i talk to them i wouldnt doubt if they can pick up on what i say i was scared the first couple times they came over me too yes ill admit but now when i go looking for them and find one within a minute at least one other will come near and it seems to be a scout it stays back a bit while another one will come right to me i hardly have to go to them anymore i think all they are doing when coming over me is just recon or whatever they do i dont know i guess just to check my status and why i am the only car ever stopping or traveling closer to them. My guess is my vehicle is definitely marked or noted by them which i find pretty cool if it is aliens lol they have never shown any signs of threat to me the most theyve done is follow me to my house or hover above me or travel above me verrryyy slow just creeping but the never stop and always to just continue to fly away into a field

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
It's too far away for anyone o tell what it is, It could even pass for a star. Also, Keep the camera still next time.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join