It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My personal UFO evidence!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Hello and thank you all for taking your time to read and watch this (if you do) i just uploaded this video onto youtube, the video and picture are all mine and everything i see and tell you is not made up all 100 %
If you wanna skip right to the video and not read what i am going to post below then,

HERES THE LINK: www.youtube.com...

THE BEGINNING MAY BE BORING BUT PLEASE WATCH THE WHOLE VIDEO I JUST WANTED TO SHOW YOU EVERYTHING I RECORDED NOT NO TEN SECOND CLIP, AND IF YOU DONT LIKE THE BACKGROUND MUSIC PLEASE DONT COMPLAIN SIMPLY MUTE IT AND PUT ON YOUR OWN TO YOUR LIKING!!

Here's a little extra what i have to say about this all...

First off I'd just like to thank everyone in advance for watching my video and reading my account, and also apologize for some of the shaky moments I was filming, and for when i was filming nothing interesting at all. Now I just want to fill you in on a little bit of what I have been noticing lately in the skys above where I live.

My name is Scott I am 20 years old and live just outside of Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. Lately within the last year (first sighting around November/December 2010) I have been noticing many strange objects and events going on in the sky above. Ill be completely honest I am not 100 percent sure the exact dates of all my sightings because at first I wasn't exactly sure what I was seeing, but now it has become very clear. Even many of my friends still do not believe me but think I may be a little crazy, which i can assure you I'm no crazier than any of you reading this. Others, have actually listened, joined me, and witnessed some of the events going on here, and now I have the beginning of some evidence!

The first few sightings were my most amazing, the crafts were VERY low, low enough i was able to catch some sort of shape the object was, and for the most part they have all been triangle shaped one way or another, the other they are just a big ball of light. I have witnessed them hover, change complete directions without a problem, change speeds from slow to fast. I have never actually seen any fly at a ridiculous amount of speed away, this may also because they seem to actually just fade away and disappear in thin air.

Many of the people out there at first glance will have no idea they are even there, because well from me and one of my friends knowledge after finding and studying some hotspots with them for days notice that either 1) The UFO's when high enough in the sky act as a big bright white light, which to many of the humans eyes and first brain reactions, turns out just to be another star in our vast galaxy. Here's the catch, 2) When UFO's get in visible and detailed view of the human eye, they simply flick a switch and have lights that seem to look like the basic airline lighting's on a plane. So in that case most people may even see these UFO's every night of their life in the sky but may not know it. When close enough or viewed with binoculars you may even get lucky and get to see the real lights on it which I have been lucky enough to see lots

The first one I saw recently had green and red lights one on each side it was triangle very low moving slow speed and i drove right below it, i got a grand view of almost the whole thing and it looked as if there were others up in the sky. I told many of my friends but many as well as myself thought it couldn't have been. I then saw that almost same thing another two times, both times with different friends of mine.. and the road right beside my house. The second time we were actually talking about my first sighting then my friend looked out the window saw something hovering there pointed and said that kinda looks like it. Sure enough it was we pulled up to it stopped right in front of it and as soon as i open my car door to get out it started flying away above us and before we know it, it was gone. The third was with another friend, same road maybe a month or two later (March 2011) we actually chased it for two whole miles right behind it. I was traveling at about 90 km/hr down right behind it for a two mile strip then right at the intersection where it meets my road it stopped, so did we. Then it flew right in front of my car to hover there almost as it was staring us down then continued the complete opposite direction of which we were chasing it away behind some bushes in a provincial park close to my house. We quickly got out of my car and started trying to say something to it just for the hell of it and it seemed to oddly just put on a show for us as it did not fly away super fast but modest cruising away speed while sometimes bouncing up and down a little. Now comes April 19th 2011. This is the first night objects spotted around a red light tower in St. Andrews, Manitoba between 2 and 5 AM. We later came back that night into the next day of April 20th 2011 and that is when all pictures were taken in the video. We honestly believe we have/are being watched sometimes since we have been to that same spot four nights (pictures are the second night) in a row at different times at night and even chased one but it seemed to catch on and went across the river from us. On the last night we went there when viewing we spotted one seemingly creeping on us from behind and when we stepped out of my vehicle to look at it, it seemed to back off and disappear in mid air from us which kinda freaked us out. Then this latest one in the video i filmed off my iphone seemed to wait for me to turn onto my road and fly right over me and then through my backyard into the bushes. I am still currently working on getting new videos/photos of what is now going on IN MY OWN BACKYARD. The last night has been too rainy here and honestly I do not want to go investigate myself, not that I am afraid of what i may find or happen but that if something does and it is i lose my memory or get accidentally killed or disappeared, no one besides the few i have told will know what I have been seeing!!

So after long debate with myself whether to show the world these pictures and videos i decided i might as well after noticing all the recent activity of UFO sightings this past little while. I just pray i don't get no knock on my door from a certain men in black after uploading! :p anyways everything I say and show you is 100% legit and real nothing faked i still have original files on my camera and iphone also back ups on computers and disks and the photos were taken as a RAW image. I hope I am not missing out on any info i really hate typing and was never a fan of language arts having to write stuff but i tried my best here to get thru it so everyone can have a look. Please enjoy and comment i will answers any questions best i can!

May peace and mankind be with earth.. forever and ever,

Sincerely, Scott

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
oh p.s. minus uploading it from youtube first ive personally decided to share it all with you first since i have came to this community many times looking for help or answers to many things!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
dude don't drive while you're filming lol

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
The last pic in your video is rather interesting. The path of the streak is quite odd

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Good for you. Don't let any other posters here get you down. If you see one fairly close, and video them, they are just like that, can be red not white, or any other kinds too, but the typical ones. I have no idea what kind of expensive equipment you would need set up to have a chance at grabbing more detail, and of course that would probably be stationary at that, on a tripod, so they would have to decide to give you this on a regular basis. But otherwise this is pretty much how they turn out on video, even if you saw a craft and can describe it in more detail.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by readytorevolt
The last pic in your video is rather interesting. The path of the streak is quite odd

yes most are i shall upload a good file of the one i found most odd where it seems to 'bounce' while flying

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Well thats some pretty shaky footage , at about 5.00 on the video as its flying over you I see what appears to be the flash of aviation lights , the pictures look like long exposure shots so again I would say planes .
Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson International Airport would seem to be the source for the lights , in my opinion

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Well thats some pretty shaky footage , at about 5.00 on the video as its flying over you I see what appears to be the flash of aviation lights , the pictures look like long exposure shots so again I would say planes .
Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson International Airport would seem to be the source for the lights , in my opinion
yes exactly i got the long exposure on the photos but that only helps my case more, you will never see a plane fly the patterns they did or hover same spots, incase you missed it i did put in a picture of a plane too. I know what flew over me wasnt a plane but im not going to argue i know ill get that all but believe what you want
ive never heard of a plane flying up into my backyard away from any airport only a few hundred feet up with no sound :p but yes sorry for shakyness i was driving haha

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Yes they fly off too, when you're trying to take a pic/video!

Thats what they said of the one I use for comparison. If it stops raining long enough and I feel up to it, I'll video the school and show there is no red light over it as one said, and I've often thought there should be a good thread where members take pics and vidoes of planes, choppers, interesting things at night, from different angles, with their different equipment including those who have better, and complete descriptions of what they witnessed.

For example, I know what I video'd I could see it and it was three times that one or a very similar one was there, and based on my sitings of crafts and experiences, I would call this black op. Because when my crafts showed up and flew over, a black chopper arrived, also so did scout planes and a tr3b on one occasion, but for this craft, hanging around for quite a while, and suspiciously near the school, nothing. So, what was this doing near the school.

Lights are very tired excuse if the person is giving testimony. The video is just back up.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by 4T2H0C
THE BEGINNING MAY BE BORING BUT PLEASE WATCH THE WHOLE VIDEO I JUST WANTED TO SHOW YOU EVERYTHING I RECORDED NOT NO TEN SECOND CLIP, AND IF YOU DONT LIKE THE BACKGROUND MUSIC PLEASE DONT COMPLAIN SIMPLY MUTE IT AND PUT ON YOUR OWN TO YOUR LIKING!!

Just a suggestion....but you might want to upload some raw footage that has not been edited into a music video with music and text...It helps the authenticity of a video and prevents people focus on what the point of your video is
music and text is very much a distraction.

Othe than that, welcome to ATS and thank you for sharing!!

edit on May 9th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
yes i have raw footage ill probably link it to the video i just uploaded in a few days too lazy for now ive done my deed :p for now you will just have to believe me but this is also not near no school? i live out in the country there are house around but MANY fields bushes and farms around me.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Nice shaky vid & pics of a plane...
Fail...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I hate to be a skeptic but it looks like an airplane on descent. Also as the mod explained, leave out the music.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I watched it....the still photos clearly show motion blur of a light in the sky more than likely a plane. This is a common misidentification with people.

The "object moving" more than likely a high altitude plane...they can look like moving dots in the sky.

Thanks again for sharing

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 4T2H0C

Hello Scott, I still haven't gone through your whole post but I had to chime in to help clear a few things. Gortex is on the right track of thinking, but lets not draw quick conclusions. I have been where you're now and completely understand you, since I myself registered on here driven by the sheer reason to seek answers about something that occured to me. (and I'm still not getting those)

So my main advice for you is this - clear all the details. And I mean all. Provide us the exact coordinates of the place where you took the video, what direction were you facing while filming this, so we could rule out planes and the such.

One thing, though... Don't have high expectations of the value of the video material and your eyewitness report towards bringing proof of aliens visiting, because of one simple reason - what we have here are unidentified flying objects (unless they turn out to be planes), they are just that, they remain unidentified. So this wouldn't count for proof of ETs visiting us (that's what we all are seeking, right?) just because there are enough government black projects that would blow even the most open mind up. These could be as well people from the future and a lot of other things. In the end - it remains an unidentified object (unless plane).

Heck, tens of them were this close of landing on my head, and I still don't know whether we're being visited by an ET intelligence...

p.s. S&F, the reason this video caught my eye is because the flashing strange flashing patterns and movement that I managed to pick out of the shaky video are close to exactly what we saw half an year ago. (and yep, I'm quite sure those weren't planes, in the conventional sense).

p.s.p.s. @metaldave - blind believing is just as bad as blind skepticism. R E S E A R C H .
edit on 9-5-2011 by ch1n1t0 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
ah but the only high altitude picture in the was the shot of the plane
many of you are missing out much detail which i could not explain it all if anyone knows a site where i can upload a pic more than 10 mbs free ill be gladly to show you a good photo as to, like you all are saying a plane, clearly bouncing pattern but somehow noticeable from thousands of feet up in the few seconds the picture was taken in? and you should all know with the eye you can see much better then this than what the iphone captured!

edit on 9-5-2011 by 4T2H0C because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ch1n1t0

thank you yes i am trying but its way too much detail to say at once, at that time i was driving straight west then turned north i could give exact locations but some of you that dont believe me may come looking for me to try and troll in my face :/ i live north east of Winnipeg ive lived here for 14 years i know the patterns of planes i am not near any airport at all every commercial plane that flys over is more than 15 thousand feet up at least and i can still hear those ones. i have a neighbour who has planes i talk to him he only flys during the day plus his is propeller and very loud and this ufo was maybe only a few hundred very visible with eye seen it more than once no sound this was caught on an iphone in my car remember ppl no way i could get a plane that close with it going complete opposite direction of any airport.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 4T2H0C

I'm having a busy couple of days, when I have the time I will look more into this area where you say you've seen these UFOs. Also, don't worry about the coordinates, the whole MIB thing isn't very popular nowadays, I think. The fact they've given us this gift/burden called the Internet is more than enough for people in-the-know. Unleash the sea of information and let them confuse each other, cool tactic.

Regarding the details of the separate sightings, I don't think someone would mind if you have the time and post all of these in this thread. But when covering them, make sure to include any information that you might find important, of course, not forgetting the small details. It's a good idea to take a look at the way MUFON are handling sighting reports and what information might be useful.

And the fact that you claim you're seeing them occasionally, means that there's a real chance of you managing to take better footage than the current. These will come in handy - www.abovetopsecret.com... and www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 9-5-2011 by ch1n1t0 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by 4T2H0C

Ok, were you close enough to see the craft? What did it look like? In my video, I caught it the third time it appeared. It was probably the same one, it sure looked the same and it was close to the same spot and drew no attention. The first time, I was driving home from the store and knew to look up, I felt there was a UFO, and thinking back, it must be a sensitivity to antigravity or waves. Because I have had my own sitings, by that I mean contacts, not theirs. What was there was the size of a plane, possibly 300 feet or so in the air, I'm not good with height, over town, at dusk, not dark. it was soundless. Red lights. Flew very slowly, almost hovering. I nearly rear ended a vehicle, so pulled over. My mother was in the vehicle and witnessed the whole thing. I pulled over, as soon as I did, it slowly flew off.

Second time, in my back yard, several blocks from that siting, this craft was out back also early nightfall. Our back yard borders the middle school field where my son will go next year. I tried to run in and get my camera, but found out both my battery packs had not recharged properly. It was the first time i had tried doing it, and was basically using my new camera again since the one it came with ran out and I had to order the packs from amazon, and was without it. I didn't realize the light had to be on to be working. Anyhoo.......so that was out.

But I went out and watched it fly off slowly. It was the same thing, plane size, soundless, red light only.

Now we watch planes fly by frequently, noise. lots of it. And also 3 lights, and as they draw close, wingspan.

The third time I caught it. But am not good with taking shots. I finally zoomed in and out several times to show the school below it. I did post it and someone said it was a stationary light. There is NO LIGHT THERE. And, I could see the craft, the shape, and watch it moving slowly. It was NOT stationary. I didn't htink to talk, but there is faint wind, and no sound on the video. I was going to catch it fly off, but unfortunately, had forgotten to grab my slipper boots and was in bare feet and had to run in to get my boots on, and when I ran back out it was gone.

Now my video mode does not have night vision but my still shot mode does. But I have no idea if you can catch a moving object wiht it.

So I was outside trying a few night vision shots, and this same or very similar craft flew up along the side of our property, soundless, red light, higher than before but still low for a plane, but not a plane. My camera was in night vision still shot mode and I could not get it in the viewer. So I was frantically trying to race around the clump of trees where it had disappeared from view, the trees blocking it, and switiching it in the dark to video mode, running, but as I rounded the trees, there was no craft in any direction. Though this took a few seconds, it had vanished.

I think it was the same craft and the black ops that are messing with the schools, like nano dusting them or virus or something, who knows, my son is going there next year and I'm very alarmed, came to check me out.

edit on 9-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by 4T2H0C

The first one I saw recently had green and red lights one on each side

You do know aircraft have navigation lights right?..........,a green one on one side and a red one on the other.

Thanks for sharing the video, but as someone who also lives a couple of miles from an international airport, I'm seeing nothing but high altitude planes and long exposure shots of planes.......sorry.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join