It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No need to move my thread to Skunk Works, I'll put it there myself!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by vermonster
well there you go, you do not live in the usa,

COME TO VERMONT I WILL SHOW YOU THESE CHEMTRAILS EVERYWHERE

I can show you "thesse chemtrails" (or somethign that looks exactly the same) where I live - why would yours be different to mine?

Did you look up "evidence" and "verifiable" yet?

did you decide whether or not you think that large drones are "spraying" the contrails that come from jet lines? Presumably they are invisible drones that sneak up right behind them??

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

I can show you "thesse chemtrails" (or somethign that looks exactly the same) where I live - why would yours be different to mine?

?????
im not evening going to respond to that silly, silly statement or any more from you. after reading your threads and post i can see that your ONLY interest on ats is THE NON EXISTENCE OF CHEMTRAILS

way to go!!!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove
what do you suppose this Plane is doing?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ca2a46c2ca3f.jpg[/atsimg]

Looks like dumping water to me - this google image search has a number of simlar images

And here's a video -

And another one -

and some more photos of simlar a/c here - www.richard-seaman.com...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by vermonster

I've lived in the US my entire life, Indiana to be more precise. We have two airports, one for smaller private planes, and one that is used by commercial jets and an active Air National Guard. So I have seen planes my entire life, all different types...even a cropduster showing off over our neighborhood, which got him in a lot of trouble, by the way. My father commuted by plane through most of my childhood, so I looked at planes. I saw contrails sometimes, other times not. They were all sizes, some left quickly, so lingered. They look like they do now. There are more of them now, but there are more planes. Now I look up and see a lot of planes flying over my house, with no stop at a close airport. I have never seen a plane that I couldn't identify with flightaware.com.
There are days when there are no contrails and a beautiful, dark blue skies. And planes that are very, very hard to see. I know why they are hard to see. I see contrails, some that seem to stop and start. But I know how to observe what I am seeing, not just see it. No cirrus clouds in a part of my sky? There will be no contrails in that section of sky either. And I've observed just that....where the contrail start to dissipate or stop, clouds will dissipate, too. It's easy to see if you know how what you are looking at. I do.
I've seen people call "chemtrails" on just about anything in the sky. If they last more than a few seconds, "chemtrail." If they spread and drift, "chemtrail." If a there is a roll cloud (we had them in our sky today), "chemtrail." If there is an undulatus cloud, "chemtrail." If there is a spectrum anywhere but in a "real" rainbow, "chemtrails." A ring around the sun? "Chemtrail." A plane that turns? "Chemtrail." A hazy sky? "Chemtrails." Fibratus or virga? "Chemtrail." Something that you can't identify, and don't bother to research? "Chemtrail."
And all of them are wrong. Those are all things that happen naturally and have been studied for decades. If you know the science you will know what you are looking at. Learn something.
Planes to fly in circles sometimes, by the way. It's called a holding pattern. But usually, without idenification, it's more than one plane. Just because a plane disappeared from your view and you see a plane in the same general area again doesn't make it the same plane. Just because you don't trust anything, doesn't mean your fears and paranoia are real.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

?????
im not evening going to respond to that silly, silly statement or any more from you. after reading your threads and post i can see that your ONLY interest on ats is THE NON EXISTENCE OF CHEMTRAILS

way to go!!!

My "only interest" is in evidence of anything nefarious being put into the atmosphere from aircraft.

If there is any credible evidence of "chemtrails" then I will be shouting from the roof tops too - but so far all my requests for actual evidence have met with responses such as yours - and no credible evidence at all.

So I gather from this that you have not actually bothered to figure out what constitutes evidence, you are not going to say whether or not you think that contrails are all made by large unmanned drones, you are not going to explain how such drones woudl manage to make contrails look as if they are coming from commercial jet exhausts, and generally you have nothing to offer other than shouting and avoiding anything factual?
edit on 9-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I know what those are - we have none of them in this country.

Hey bud, long time. No to be a stick in the mud, but I must correct you. That particular drone is manufactured by General Atomics in El Mirage, Ca. and are flown quite regularly here. They contract to use the air space over SCLA (formerly George AFB) for testing (they have their own runway as well) and if you can get out in the early hours, you'll see them quite often being tailed by a Cessna.

The Predator B may be able to produce contrails (max service ceiling is 50,000ft) due to being equipped with a turboprop, but would defeat it's own purpose by doing so.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

furthe to my previous post - looks like it's probably from the California ANG 146th Airlift Wing

Here's their home page: www.146aw.ang.af.mil...

The 146th is one of only four C-130 units whose contribution to our nation's aerial fire fighting capability includes equipment and techniques for efficient, effective suppression of large wildland fires from the air.

Since 1974, using the Modular Airborne Fire Fighting System (MAFFS) units supplied by the U.S. Forest Service and mounted in four C-130s, the wing's aerial fire fighting crews have been credited with saving many lives and countless millions of dollars worth of structures, forests, and brush land in California, and many other States and countries as well.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieJesus

I don't live in the USA, so all those places - nah - not me

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

My bad sir, my bad...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

With out pics/video, it's difficult if not impossible to investigate your claims,

but...

Just curious, why was your first instinct when seeing a plane flying in a circle was that it was in mass clandestine operation to spray chemicals over an unknowing populace?

Why not just look up "why planes fly in circles"?

It is very possible that the aircraft was Holding, a very common procedure in aviation.

In aviation, holding (or flying a hold) is a maneuver designed to delay an aircraft already in flight while keeping it within a specified airspace

The simplest answer tends to be the correct answer

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

post removed by staff!

Actually I'm interesting in finding some evidence that it is NOT a contrail.

ditto

No, I don't mean to tell you that.

But if there is something out ther that is "being sprayed" then I'd consider it quite important, so I pop in here every now & then to see if there's any revelations.

Dont' you think it is important to see if there's any evidence of somethign nasty being sprayed???

It doesn't take long - my computer is capable of having multiple window's open so I jsut click on the tab to see what's new - you should get one that can do it - it saves a lot of time.

ditto

Of course - honour thy mother and father - do you not agree??
edit on Mon May 9 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

>sigh<

....if that is unmanned explain to me why a larger one cannot be unmanned please mr airplane expert.

You are talking about UAVs. AKA "drones", in the vernacular.

The actual existing unmanned, R/C 'drones' are known, and can be researched. There are NONE as large as, with the payload carrying capacity of, commercial passenger and cargo airliners.

So, makes any such claims just sheer straw-grasping fantasy. Made up. Instead of using one's wet noodle between the ears to think, and research and learn science and reality. I use my wet noodle, in my skull, to remain rational and solid in science and knowledge....not "inventing" things, and suggesting non-existent technology, to pigeon-hole it into a pre-conceived (and erroneous) belief in the bunk of the world-wide, and pervasive HOAX that are "chem"-trails.

This has been one of the most successful hoaxes, of all time.....because it plays so well into the overall ignorance of most in the general public.....the appalling lack of understanding of many complex aspects of modern life and differing technical disciplines.

Easily researched:

www.theuav.com...

Chart showing Alphabetical listing of all production UAVs, with their Payload Capacities. Click on each, to get other spcifications.

And, the ever-present Wiki....much ridiculed, but accurate because it is constantly checked, by millions of people, every day.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
well played ats

well played

bye

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Sounds like a holding pattern to me. Holding Pattern - Wikipedia. You don't happen to live near an airport, do you?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join