It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No need to move my thread to Skunk Works, I'll put it there myself!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I just watched my beautiful vermont blue skis turn into a hazy mess of 'contrails'

For some reason, this 'normal' 'passenger jet' made a u-turn and went back whence it came.

I thought to myself maybe one of the passengers forgot something at the airport way up in Canadia Land, ya know?

Maybe the pilot forgot to get gas or maybe he left his cell phone charger on the bedside table and was NOT going to spend another 29.95 for an over priced cord.

So I went back to my tilling. I mean we've all been there, you make yourself a list, check it twice, and then for some reason we forget something so ESSENTIAL to our daily lives...heh

I was probably looking at the ground for a minute when what do ya know! The plane pops right back over the mountains continuing it's giant u-shaped 'contrail' an almost complete circle if you will.

By this time, the beginning of the 'contrail' had begun to spread out into an unnatural looking haze cloud. And by unnatural I mean THE 'CONTRAIL' TURNED INTO A LONG HAZY DISGUSTING LOOKING MESS OF SOME MAN MADE MATTER THAT WAS QUICKLY VERY CLOSE TO MY FOOD THAT I GROW AND EAT.

Anywho, I guess the pilot decided whatever was so important to turn 180 degrees wasn't actually that important after all. Perhaps he found his cell phone charger under the seat or maybe his co-pilot has the same blackberry so they decided to share instead of continuing to waste so much EXPENSIVE JET FUEL FLYING A 767 IN CIRCLES.

I put this in the "Highly Speculative" forum aka 'Skunk Works' because I am too stupid to look up and realize something just ain't right with that....I'll 'speculate' instead...

What do you think ATS, was this weird or just standard operating procedure with passenger jets these days?

This happens almost every sunny day up here but at different times of day.

edit on 9-5-2011 by vermonster because: spel

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I live next door to vermont, and I've noticed tons of odd plane behavior and tons of forever contrails.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
In relation to UFO sightings Pilots are always cited as being among the most trusted observers !
But at times they are the most forgetful so n so's !

This post tickled me so S&F !

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
OK, I'm really curious now, why do planes do that? I mean is there a "logical" explanation for them turning around, not only once but twice? I really don't know much about contrails/chemtrails, but what else would make a pilot do that?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by vermonster

For some reason, this 'normal' 'passenger jet' made a u-turn and went back whence it came.

Video.....or it didn't happen.

Sorry, but that is the way it is. Have seen, all too often, these fantastic "claims" of seeing actual 180s, but all hearsay. Unless there is one continuous video, then the usual explanation is that it is a mistake, on the part of the observer....misidentification.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Were you aware that there is a new forum called "Geo-Engineering and Chemtrails" for all such discussions?....

It was made for your convenience.....

Hoping not to offend, but educate...

MM

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

there he is!!! i knew weedwacker or phage would show up on the first page

GO OUTSIDE

LOOK UP

If you see nothing, go out the next day....they're all over bucko.

not letting you derail my thread so i will not be responding to you after this post

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Awesome, its about time, thanks for the heads up

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by chiefsmom

the only reason for turning around i can think of would be a fault on the plane that is a danger. so they turn in the direction of the nearest airport, in some cases the nearest may be the one you just came from.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Sure....

GO OUTSIDE

LOOK UP

....they're all over bucko.

Yeah....contrails form, some days.....other day, they don't. Simple. Contrails. Condensation trails.

They are a consequence, merely, of our modern era, and reliance on rapid air travel. There IS a way to eliminate contrails, but it is not an economically feasible alternative.

The easiest way? Restrict all jets to cruise altitudes under about 25,000 feet MSL. However,this would be VERY expensive....jet turbine engines are more fuel efficient at highest altitudes....as high as possible, for any given aircraft gross weight...trying to "force" the jet up too high, at too great a total weight is a losing proposition.

Conversely.....flying constantly at lower altitudes, while certainly possible, would result in a HUGE increase in fuel costs, due to the higher fuel consumption, per hour. That higher fuel "burn" rate could also affect the range abilities, resulting in major scheduling changes needed, IF such a restriction were to be imposed on airline operations. Carrying *extra* fuel for any given flight leg, to allow for the higher consumption rate, means also, that much less payload....again, this is a complicated balance of limitations, in cases of most airliner flights. Depends on the actual length of the flight leg, in every case.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Why do you always jump on chemtrail threads to attempt a weak debunk?

I know why. I won't tell.

If you were real. If you truly believed what you spew you wouldn't feel the need to be on ats "debunking" something so obvious to the majority of us.

edit to add: In other words if you were just a regular guy, WHY would you frequent a conspiracy website to attempt to convince crazy conspiracy theorists that what they are seeing is normal. You guys are playing defense, its quite obvious sonny.
edit on 9-5-2011 by vermonster because: added a bit more.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I'll tell you why I'm here telling you you are wrong -

Becauase your stupid hoax conspiracy says that I am a particiapant in [whatever version of evil you think chemtrails are].

I'm an aircraft mechanic - when I was a kid in teh 60's I saw contrails spanning from horizon to horizon....and then teh jet would go back on the same route return trip an hor later and the contrails from teh 1st trip were still there.

then in the 70's I started working on those jets - this is a small country, there were only a handful of jets, and I worked on every single one of them. So if persistant contrails are some evil chemical poisoning it was happening in the 60's, and then in the 70's I was part of it.

Then I worked for a few other companies - another airline, a maintenance organisation. I've also worked for the national regulator here - the equivalent of the FAA.

so when you say chetmrails exist yo are saying that I am part of the conspiracy - and I know it doesn't exist, and I resent that you keep saying that I am lying and covering "it" up whn "it" doesn't freakin' exist!!

also I just hate the stupidity and ignorancve inherent in the entire concept - it ignores science, it ignores history, it ignores physics (OK...that's altready covered...just going for effect), it ignores logic. It is just ignorant!

So I'm here to deny ignorance.....and ignorants too!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

um.....chill out old dude

we got huge unmanned drones these days

what makes you think you know wtf is going on.......

here's a word for you...

COMPARTMENTALIZATION

you are on a need to know basis, and guess what joe, just cause you flew an airplane once doesn't mean you need to know jack about our gubbermints nefarious plans

google geo engineering, google what in the world are they spraying, or google SOCKPUPPET

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Where did I say I flew an aircraft? Sigh - typical of the modern education system...

There are no large unmanned drones in this country - and there are very few small ones, military or civilian. Yet we have persistant contrails and plenty of people bleating about chemtrails.

I know what "compartmentalisation" means - my parents' generation invented it

But the fact that compartmentalisation exists is not any sort of evidence that chemtrails exist other than as a fantasy.

How about you study the concepts of "evidence", and "verifiable" instead?
edit on 9-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b8c9e7cca4c8.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I know what those are - we have none of them in this country.

Are you saying that those are the source of all the contrails seen across whereiver it is you are - the USA I guess?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

no sir, what im saying is that your logic is silly. look at the size of that. if that is unmanned explain to me why a larger one cannot be unmanned please mr airplane expert.

boy i just checked out your recent threads and posts......if you are so strong in your convictions why do you spend so much time attempting to convince us crazy theorists that chemtrails don't exhist.....

can you say.......SOCKPUPPETRY.....

i like the weedwacker handle better, go back to that one
edit on 9-5-2011 by vermonster because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

there's no reason why a larger one could not be unmanned - where did I ever say that??

Clearly there have been very alrge unmanned aircraft - it's not a secret - back in WW2 they had PQ-17's, some of the cruise missiles from the 50's and early 60's were huge aircraft. The Helios solar powered aircraft has a wingspan greater than a 747 or a C5.

and of course the Global Hawk - en.wikipedia.org...

Don't you know about them??

So are you saying that such aircraft are creating chemtrails?

As I said - I do not live in the USA, we have no large drones here at all - neither military nor civilian. Someone did try to develop one a few years back, but it never sold, and the military have some small ones that can be hand launched.

edit on 9-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: crappy spelling as usual

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
well there you go, you do not live in the usa,

COME TO VERMONT I WILL SHOW YOU THESE CHEMTRAILS EVERYWHERE

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
what do you suppose this Plane is doing?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ca2a46c2ca3f.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join