It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone Help Me With My Dream?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
O.K. I had the weirdest dream a few nights ago. Is anyone here good at reading dreams? This dream really freaked me out and I can't make sense of it.

O.K. I'm a young woman and in my dream I was hired by this family to be their nanny, take care of their children and do their chores etc. In my dream I never had any family (in real life I do) and I was very vulnerable and needed a job. This family had manipulated me to kill people for them. They had convinced me that it was O.K. to do this and it was actually a good thing. I was very vulnerable in my dream and I thought I was doing a good thing and it was normal. My conscious at first told me this wasn't right, but I ignored it thinking that what I was doing was good.

I would kill the people with basically a knife and my bare hands. It was really gross and gorey. By the time I killed the seventh individual I began to become haunted (or started having some kind of psychological trama?) I would then start seeing blood and guts everywhere, when others couldn't. I would usher house guest out the door, shake their hand and then see blood and guts all over my hands (they wouldn't see a thing). It had really harmed my soul.

I was having a lot of trama from the hauntings. I tried to get help from the family but they ignored me. The husband told his wife they had to stop doing this to people. I then learned they had been doing this to people for a long time. They would get women to become their nannies, brain wash them and get others to do their dirty work for them so they wouldn't become haunted. There was also something about killing people inside that house that made them haunted. The wife said no way that they would continue to do it. Even though the husband thought it was wrong, he also continued to ignore me. They didn't care that I was haunted and their use for me was now done. It was time to move on to the next one.

I became inraged, they were in a house and so were other people that I don't recognised. I recieced some weird Carrie (the horror movie) like powers and locked them all inside the house. I was doing this all with my eyes. I was outside of the house and it turned into a barn. I watched from the outside and then the barn caught on fire. I used my eyes to catch the barn on fire and make sure they stayed inside. When I knew they couldn't get out and the house was fully on fire I began walking away and then I woke up.

Anyone have any insight into this?
edit on 8-5-2011 by inanna1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Rhetorical question (no need to answer it in the forum if you don't want to): When you think about what's going on in your life right now, what makes you angry? I'm sensing that you have some suppressed anger about something. BTW, anger is OK. It's what you do with it that makes it good or evil.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by inanna1234

It was just a dream, Don't take it so seriously unless you keep having it for more than a week.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by graceunderpressure

I don't think I really felt angry in the dream but I felt betrayed if that makes sense and used
And when I was catching them on fire I felt really calm... it was only when I found out they did this to many others before me that I became angry

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I have dreams like that all the time.

If you ask me, it's all the bull# ELF(extra low frequency) signals flying around, negative people in power trying to keep normal people negative.

This entire world is based on negativity, and the select few who strive for positivity are targets.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by inanna1234

O.K. I'm a young woman and in my dream I was hired by this family to be their nanny, take care of their children and do their chores etc. In my dream I never had any family (in real life I do) and I was very vulnerable and needed a job. This family had manipulated me to kill people for them. They had convinced me that it was O.K. to do this and it was actually a good thing. I was very vulnerable in my dream and I thought I was doing a good thing and it was normal. My conscious at first told me this wasn't right, but I ignored it thinking that what I was doing was good.

Dear inanna1234,

Rather than interpret the dream, why not use it to learn about yourself. You said in the dream that these people manipulated you into doing something you knew was wrong. Do you feel that in your life, that you do things you know are wrong because other people give you justifications? In the dream you said you needed the job and had no family, do you feel that you justify doing wrong out of your personal needs and fears? The dream was not about killing, dreams emphasize moral choices frequently in more extreme ways.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I think the real reason why you are bringing this up unlike your other dreams is because....
You felt vulnerable.
When you feel like that is actually you in real life being tired and you can feel that in your dreams.
So while having these lucid dreams we are actually consciousness but not self aware as we can not control the movements of our physical body but of our astral body our spiritual body.
Eating food before going to sleep helps you go into that state as we have more energy to do so, depending on what we eat.
Like they say eating cheese at night will give you nightmares!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

Honestly I don't have any moral issues. I try to be a really good person everyday. I don't drink, smoke and believe in Karma. In my dream they had made it seem so normal though, like it was as normal as eating? It would be like if you suddenly found out today that eating was as bad as murder? if that makes sense.

I think maybe I'm doing something that's "normal" by todays sense that is realy harming my spirit...now I just have to figure out what that is?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by inanna1234

That is putting the dream to a positive use and we can all stand a gut check now and then. Good luck and be well.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

You too, thanks!!!

new topics

top topics

join