Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 2
296
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander
 


I followed the original thread through its deleting. Don't know if this was strange or not, but ATS was acting up on my end too at just the time when the thread asking why the original thread was deleted was going on. I was getting 503 service unavailable responses and when i tried to msg one of the posters who was supposedly in contact with the original OP I got the same 503 service unavailable error. Now ATS is being extremely laggy and slow for me.




posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
there seems to be more to the rh factor than just positive or negative...



The Rh (Rhesus) blood group system (including the Rh factor) is one of the currently 30 human blood group systems. It is clinically the most important blood group system after ABO. The Rh blood group system currently consists of 50 defined blood-group antigens, among which the 5 antigens D, C, c, E, and e are the most important ones. The commonly-used terms Rh factor, Rh positive and Rh negative refer to the D antigen only. Besides its role in blood transfusion, the Rh blood group system, in particular the D antigen, is a relevant cause of the hemolytic disease of the newborn or erythroblastosis fetalis for which prevention is key.

en.wikipedia.org...

so well, anyone know anything about the 5 antigens, could the positive or negative refer to one of the others???



posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
reply to post by strawberry91
 


Sorry, ATS was down or something on my end was wrong.

You cannot tell your blood type by looks. You need a blood test. BUT, I dont want to panic anyone. I have no personal information this is true, and for all we know, this COULD be a hoax. So please dont panic. There have been many things on ATS before that turned out to be totally untrue, and we all have to admit, this is a very unusual theory/claim.



Hoax or not, I have long decided that I don't care anymore. I didn't chose to be Rh negative so whatever will be would be regardless. Me or someone else...

I do think there is something to Rh negative blood but I don't think it is evil, though. It may not be necessarily good for me (I happen to like earth and I also have a Rh positive child) but lets get this over and done with. Geez!



posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker11
 


Same here....first I couldn't get ATS at all....now, the colors are different (my private messages are in blue and green text??) Now, I can get on, but it took 9 minutes for the pages to load....
Oh well.....this subject is getting really interesting so I will stick with it....has anyone heard from the guy who started the original thread?



posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire
 


going viral? where exactly did you find the same information on another site? Its easy you just have to copy paste a bit of the original OP in google and you will find everything related. And so far i find only on ATS and a dutch conspiracy site.

And since i was unfairly censored in another thread, im going to say this again:

if you want to see a deleted thread it is possible by using the google cache fonction like this: amalgam170

To see the others pages, you just have to change the page number in the url: /pgX which X is the number of the page from 1 to 6 (the last page saved in google cache). And you can do it with every removed thread but only for a few hours.



posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by alittleironic
 


There was a little more information, but I dont know anything about radio, so I dont know what its all about.

>>CX stands for C/2010 X1, email is the most secure way for me to communicate
>>without getting caught, I want to spread the message to other websites and
>>release more detailed information as soon as I get the chance but protecting
>>myself is my top priority.
>>
>>A few symbols and numbers are missed out of the encrypted text, this is due to
>>the algorithm I used, I specifically used a basic algorithm so people would get
>
>>the message.
>>
>>To be more specific in regards to the blood, it was A-, AB-, O-, B-, humans with
>>
>>A+, AB+, O+, B+ will not be directly effected.
>>
>>Feel free to ask further questions, I must relocate.
>>
>>Amalgam - NORAD
>>170.00 MHZ



posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Here is the last bit of info I have from the old thread,

>To be more precise, you need to monitor 170.20 MHZ and I prefer to use the word
>extra-terrestrial, if the government ever disclosed this information to the
>public there would be anarchy world wide, but it's in everyones best interest
>that they know what's going on.
>
>Extra-Terrestrial is the best guess they have but are not 100% certain, this is
>not directly related to C/2010 X1
>
>Amalgam NORAD

>You need to be in the US and have radio equipment, you should ask on a forum if anyone has the >capability to do this because when everything starts happening, this is where you will hear about it first.

>The last time C/2010 X1 passed earth was around 10,000-11,000 BC when a lot species on earth became >extinct, A virus came with it and will do again, humans with A-, B-, O-, AB- are especially effected, this has >been proven in research labs, around 40% die.

And thats all I have. Hopefully, if anyone has anything I missed, they will post it.

Bear in mind again, this isnt my theory, I dont really know any more than you guys do aside from what I posted, and I am not making any claim one way or another about its truth or falsehood. Im just reporting. It was an unusual and interesting theory, I personally had never heard it before, and I thought it was worth discussing.

If I hear anything more, I will let you know.



posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
Here is the last bit of info I have from the old thread,

>To be more precise, you need to monitor 170.20 MHZ and I prefer to use the word
>extra-terrestrial, if the government ever disclosed this information to the
>public there would be anarchy world wide, but it's in everyones best interest
>that they know what's going on.
>
>Extra-Terrestrial is the best guess they have but are not 100% certain, this is
>not directly related to C/2010 X1
>
>Amalgam NORAD

>You need to be in the US and have radio equipment, you should ask on a forum if anyone has the >capability to do this because when everything starts happening, this is where you will hear about it first.

>The last time C/2010 X1 passed earth was around 10,000-11,000 BC when a lot species on earth became >extinct, A virus came with it and will do again, humans with A-, B-, O-, AB- are especially effected, this has >been proven in research labs, around 40% die.

And thats all I have. Hopefully, if anyone has anything I missed, they will post it.

Bear in mind again, this isnt my theory, I dont really know any more than you guys do aside from what I posted, and I am not making any claim one way or another about its truth or falsehood. Im just reporting. It was an unusual and interesting theory, I personally had never heard it before, and I thought it was worth discussing.

If I hear anything more, I will let you know.


Is amalgam speaking on The Black Plaque?

Rh negative is thought to be 15% of the world's population. I actually think that is the number for the US and the world's population is closer to 8-12%.



posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I, being somewhat liberal am tossing stars around all these deleted threads and posts pertaining to the original 'insider' thread and subsequent threads and heavy moderation. I'm the curious type, not prone to conspiracies but the heavy moderation of aforementioned threads has me on a roll.

I'd recalled what I'd remembered of the original thread in a subsequent thread that was closed but not yet entirely deleted (so far). I'm thankful to people here posting what they remember and what they've cached that went down but I'm getting a little tired now of chasing this down and being stonewalled and dealt with by moderation and censoring that seems cavalier and heavy handed. I don't know what is going on here except that it's highly unusual and has piqued my curiosity and paranoia so...guess what? I'm on it like glue and watching carefully and will not be deterred though I may rest for a bit this evening. zzzzzzzzzzzzzS&F...



posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93
 


I honestly dont know what extinctions he is talking about. The mammoths and megafauna? Thats the only thing I can think of going extinct around that time.

Im not in direct contact with the guy, so I cant ask him direct questions. I wish he would come back here and 'splain a little more.



posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
The 170.20 MHZ is for the Federal Disaster Network,can anyone just listen in on that?unsure as im from the uk.

Regards to all



posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
This all seems highly speculative but I admit I'm interested. I would be suprised that a virus could survive in space and reentry into our atmosphere unless carried inside a protective sheath, Maybe that isn't even what the guy is talking about.

I am going to see if there's a way to find that frequency online.
edit on 7-5-2011 by isitjustme because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ev0lveUp
 


this is my theme song from my first marriage. - LOL

They're coming to take me away



posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander
 


Well he did give his email. Must mean he is willing to answer our questions.



reply posted on 7-5-2011 @ 12:52 PM by Amalgam170 I can answer any questions through email, you can reach me at I can't stay online because they will track me, I'm never in the same location for more than one day.

edit on 7-5-2011 by _damon because: indeed valid point..



posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
reply to post by cry93
 


I honestly dont know what extinctions he is talking about. The mammoths and megafauna? Thats the only thing I can think of going extinct around that time.

Im not in direct contact with the guy, so I cant ask him direct questions. I wish he would come back here and 'splain a little more.


Right. But even the mammoths were long ago extinct before the time line given IMO.

I really wish that person would come back. I think between some of us here and himself/herself, we could make sense of this.

My personal opinion is Rh negative was the original bloodline. If that isn't true then the next plausible explanation is it developed due to outside intervention and intelligent design. The next plausible reason after that is it was an adaptation to survive the Plague or some other equally devastating infection.



posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander
 


I followed the original thread through its deleting. Don't know if this was strange or not, but ATS was acting up on my end too at just the time when the thread asking why the original thread was deleted was going on. I was getting 503 service unavailable responses and when i tried to msg one of the posters who was supposedly in contact with the original OP I got the same 503 service unavailable error. Now ATS is being extremely laggy and slow for me.



WOW! Me too. No 503 notices, but I kept trying to open a new ATS window and every time, I couldn't open any thread related to the original mystery post, or it was very laggy as you describe.
Something's going on!.....



posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Some theories would have it we evolved from sludge in water, and some would say all water is from comets so hence i say S+F to keep it visible and flagged so when we enter the mist of these passing rocks maybe there's an I told ya so in there LoL just maybe



posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by _damon
 


If you dont mind, could you edit out the email address? I believe that is the violation of the TnC that got the last threads closed.


Thanks



posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I was wondering what happened to that thread. Amalgam said that people with negative blood types would be effected, but what exactly will happen, and how soon? That is what I asked in the previous thread prior to its deletion.



posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I hope this is not a stupid question, but is that disaster network (the frequency) on regular radio or ham radio? I want to check it out.
edit on 5/7/2011 by StealthyKat because: duh



  exclusive video


new topics
top topics
 
296
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join