It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

That seems more of a possibility, as to why the posts were deleted over ATS hiding something, such as Reptilians, who most people on this site find no truth in(if I am correct).

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

You could very well be right. I think the circumstances surrounding the initial thread are what added to the intrigue a good deal.

But, like I said earlier, it was an interesting claim, certainly unusual. Even if it does turn out to be a hoax it is an interesting and unique storyline.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
According to the UK National Blood service, 15% of the population has a negative blood group. I am not sure if this is world wide statistic or just the UK.

The UK National Blood service

The site gives a good idiots guide to blood types if this medical mumbo jumbo isn't your speciality.

I am A+ MWAHHH HA HA HA

-- If anyone with a negative blood group has an ipad2 they could leave to me in their will could you message me, it's not like your gonna need it much longer apparently!

Thanks in advance

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

The original poster made no mention of reptilians, but someone in one of the threads did make some link to some game? story? Im not sure which, and they game or story involved people being used to hatch eggs or something.

Mind you, that was not the original posters claim, but some person responding to the thread.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
so, i have A + blood, I Too will be watching this thread,
up till the guys with black suites come and handcuff me and my
2 children (who also have A+ blood) and cart us off to a FEMA camp
to wait processing for something something what ever what ever....

I once thought i was psychic, till I found out my suger was low and the blurred vision was reality......oh god wake me from this dream.
edit on 03/05/2006 by And Now What because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

You could very well be right. I think the circumstances surrounding the initial thread are what added to the intrigue a good deal.

But, like I said earlier, it was an interesting claim, certainly unusual. Even if it does turn out to be a hoax it is an interesting and unique storyline.

Not to denigrate your thread or efforts my friend, but let's be honest, it's not unique, we get 3-5 posters a week telling us ET told them this, or the Elite told them that, a false flag, or horrible calamity that will forever change life is about to occur.

Often it is in introduction threads.

The only thing different here is a simple fear based message, then promoted a coded fear based message, making members work to crack the code to get that message.

Per usual there is nothing else to substantiate the claims other than a anonymous internet poster that unlike you and me who have been friends here for years, don't even know.

It does come at a suspect time, a time when our community is under attack by the press and the government, and at a time when the press and the government would like to display we are not the critical thinkers that we really are.

So in a lot of ways things like this are a discredit to us, when they can now point and say, the conspiracy community who doubts the story on Bin Laden is presently engaged in checking each other's blood types because they think a alien race is going to selectively kill off mass numbers of human beings based on their blood type in an impending invasion!

Now lets look at what he is claiming, that the the elites and the government know this:

Listening point Alpha:

We have something coming in, what's it say?

Dear Mr. Rockefeller, please be advised we plan to invade and attack your world in 14 standard earth days, but don't worry we are only going to kill people with negative blood types.

PS Hurry up and get Osama before we get there he has a positive blood type!

This really is the kind of thing that makes us look guillible.

Guillible enough to dismiss on CNN, and in the White House Press Room.

That's what I would be thinking about right now and am.

Thanks.

edit on 7/5/11 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

I have AB-

I'll let you know if I sprout wings or something similar.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I need to state for the Reptilian camps about Rh negative blood......It is simply a by product from the Hominidae/Hylobatidae Ape split, there were two splits either one could have left a branch of HomoErectus without the Rh genome. just a theory other than that there is only the Alien (Reptile Option) or ...you do know that Reptiles were first to evolve then came the miocene epoch...Mammals...... so a confused lizard on a dark night ...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Ok so I am O- I have one child O- and one O+, with a Dad that is +. My Dr said at the time No way....I told him NO OTHER WAY. I was there, I know! He actually called experts that told him i was correct.

What am I to expect?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Maybe reverse psychology so all us positive blood types have nothing to fear, then the switcharoo its the negatives that are alright, would fit with the 80% population decrease theory then .

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
So, IF something were to target RH negatives that would mean 28% of the worlds population could go byebye lol. including me! ahhh i don't love it here anyways. i better go prepare... think i'm going to go sky diving always wanted to do that. never mind the vodka in my cupboard seems like a better idea.

Blood Type and RH
O Positive 38% *
O Negative 7% *
A Positive 34%
A Negative 6%
B Positive 9%
B Negative 2%
AB Positive 3% **
AB Negative 1% **

or maybe it's going to turn 28% of the population into zombies!!! ahhhhh

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by boogiegk

break out the tinfol hat, and the ham radio,
cause there's gonna be allot of confusion at the FEMA camp...
Ill look for you and we can share tinfol until the GM food they feed us turns
our brains in to (insert your own pun here)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Hmmmmm. Well, there is a strategic advantage to being dismissed and underestimated but I never in my wildest imagination would have felt responsible for bolstering the credibility of ATS for the sake of MSM or the White House press corp....ha ha ha - given the type of threads I've read here since first joining and I'm sorry but that's the way it is with me and probably a lot of people here though I would never perpetrate an outright hoax or deliberately support one. I am tweaking my imagination, expanding it and learning things despite all the foolishness but hey, I enjoy the foolishness too. I mean, look at this place and the percentage of threads that are pure bunk or sensational partisan BS if not downright lies. And then there are real gems of information...even in this thread. So serious, man, so serious.
I'm lavishing stars on you anyway for that very seriousness and critical thinking you display.

edit on 7-5-2011 by ChrisCrikey because: editied to explain the lavishing of stars on critical thinkers.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
In the preceding post I speculated on the beings created in Genesis Chapter 1 as well as Adam and Eve who were created in Chapter 2. An entity named “God” created the Chapter 1 beings and someone identified as ”Lord God” created Adam and Eve. Were these two separate creation stories and were the creators two separate groups of extraterrestrial entities? Were the first creations still on earth when Adam and Eve were created? Did they interbreed? And are pure strains of the first creations still on this planet?

The Nephilim are introduced in Genesis, Chapter 6:

“When men began to increase on earth and daughters were born to them, the divine beings saw how beautiful the daughters of men were and took wives from among those that pleased them…It was then, and later too, that the Nephilim appeared on earth – when the divine beings cohabited with the daughters of men, who bore them offspring. They were the heroes of old, the men of renown.”

So at this point, we have three possibilities for the introduction of Rh negative blood: The beings created in Chapter 1 who apparently did not have the DNA of their creator, Adam and Eve in Chapter 2 who did have the DNA of their creator, and the progeny of the Nephilim as described in Chapter 6.

Elsewhere in the Old Testament there are impregnations of various women by an entity now identified as “the Lord” who might conceivably be yet another ET strain. Chapter 21 states “And the Lord visited Sarah as he had said, and the Lord did unto Sarah as he had spoken. For Sarah conceived, and bare Abraham a son in his old age…” Other Old Testament extraterrestrial impregnations involved Rachel gaving birth to Joseph and Samson and Samuel were both born to barren women. Could Rh negative blood been introduced during these Old Testament impregnations?

Then there are the New Testament impregnations. It is possible, and in my opinion most likely, that the ET divine being of the New Testament is not the same entity/entities as described in the Old Testament. Anna was impregnated by the New Testatment god, resulting in Mary’s birth. Elizabeth was impregnated, resulting in John the Baptist’s birth. Mary was impregnated resulting in Jesus’ birth. Jesus had a double dip of ET DNA as both he and his mother were the result of manipulation by extraterrestrials. I believe this is what made him so special. Perhaps this is where the Rh negative blood came from, the god of the New Testament?

No one knows where Rh negative blood came from; but it was not of an earthly origin, and it cannot be cloned. I wonder if the percentage of Rh negative blood (currently 15%) has stayed consistent since it was first introduced? Was there more of it or less of it at one time? So many questions…and no answers.

inourimage.wordpress.com... rh-negative-blood/

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

"just a thought" Doesn't the bible speak of something like a 3rd of the population going byebye or something?
2nd line

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by And Now What

Exactly what I thought when I checked out the percentages. Vague memories from my religious upbringing.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Hello everybody, iam the New here..sorry for bad english, i try my best
....I dont know what to think about all this treads..theres so much information...when i was about 17-18 i begun to read book from a german writer called "Jan Van Helsing" he wrote a lot of stuff about WW3, Aliens, Huma Mind and cosmic things...i study this stuff a lot of time..and changed my view of the world...i told some people about this things, the most was just laughing and said that iam crazy : / .....a couple of month later i read about Alien Ships and that they could have already visited our planet. Since this day i see lot of strange objects in the sky, no Baloons,not jets, no Helicopter...on a clear night me and my friends have seen 9 Strange flying lights at the sky..since this day everyone of my friends see this obejects 3-4 a week!! Whats going on there..all around the world are this strange objects..i googled about that and found a lot of people who exatcly saw the same like me and my friends..by the way iam from germany. Peace

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
could go either way - real or fake - but if its real , well i dont even know my blood type so i got a 50:50 shot. i wanna see how this plays out

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Finally I want to add one more thing here for people's consideration, before I exit the thread and let the members who really enjoy discussing these predictions do just that...

What came first the chicken or the egg?

Just a few short weeks ago ATS was prompted to UNLOCK it, in a code based game to discover the three new forums being introduced.

Is it coincidence that we all were recently exposed to this kind of game, and then a new member who none of us know comes by at a critical time when the last thing the government wants the world to see us as is credible, sane, rational thinkers and they too prompt us to play a code based game, to give something most of us would dismiss on any given day, enough credibility to propel it to the front page of ATS.

A front page that likely every major news desk and intelligence agency checks every day?

If it takes this little to mobilize so many into yelling conspiracy, how can we appear credible when we know in reality one that is very real is taking place and speaking out about it.

Some food for thought.

We far too often play the same info-tainment games of our Masters.

They play them for money, oil, opium, power and control.

We play them for stars and flags.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I'm A negative, and this will sound odd, but I keep running into bizarre people who have similar paranormal experiences as me and have been confused their entire lives or felt isolated--then I found out they had the same negative allele type as me. I met two women.. one was O negative and had a miraculous experience where she was missing a valve in her vagina at a very young age--which prevented her from urinating properly (she was maybe 3-4), and she was about to get surgery, when one night a strange womanly being showed up in her parents bedroom and approached her crib. She said she looked like the virgin mary with a radiating aura around her.. she proceeded to use a strange instrument that emitted light and she said she felt like she was doing some kind of surgery. Well.. this was the day before the actual surgery was going to be scheduled to try and invasively repair it. After that night when they scanned her to make the final diagnosis, they found THE VALVE SOMEHOW CAME BACK. Her parents still remember seeing the being to this day, and they think it was virgin mary (because of their catholic inclinations), but she does not believe that it was. This girl suffers from anxiety disorders and depression as well.. we stopped talking because she was going through emotional problems, and I didn't feel like my assuaging was helping, nor did I feel she appreciated how much I cared about her and her potential development.

Another one approached me because she saw that I was heavily into meditation, spirituality, energy work, and reading--which she found herself naturally gravitating towards. She claimed she had all these strange experiences such as hearing voices or seeing angelic beings at a young age, or psychic type alien encounters where beings said that she was needed for some kind of mission. Well, right away I asked her (I already had an inkling that she had negative blood type), what type of blood type she had.. heh, well and behold--a negative.

There's a correlation but it's not necessarily causation--for I just recently met this other girl who came over my house (friend of a friend's) and she has funky abnormalities like swelling welts-- which she wakes up with that doctors can't explain; they just go away a few days later. She also has problems with her spine and bone alignment. LOL when she was telling me all these strange abnormalities, I laughed inside and asked her, "Hey, what kind of blood type are you?" She answers: A negative.

I don't know what to make of it

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join