It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News reported OBL's death DAYS EARLIER!!!

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Just an interesting side note about this - trying to look through the Fox News clips on You Tube for April 27 and everything seems to be about the Obama Birth Cert....

Hmm... this Osama thing sure would be a good distraction!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Yes Lucidity, it does seem that everybody's wheels have been spun, eyes blurred, fingertips blistered, etc.
At this point I'm inclined to think Meg dreamed the whole thing. Given her initial report that the tweet came within an hour or so after she saw the ticker, and given the wording of her (now thought to be) morning-after tweet:
"Fox news is reporting..." (not WAS reporting)
The dream-turned-faux memory syndrome actually seems very plausible. The one slight problem with this theory is the grandmother of course, but we don't have any direct input from her, so...who knows?

On another note, maybe we've uncovered a previously unknown phenomenon in which people imagine that they have seen/heard that Osama Bin Laden had been killed?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by gobeon

That would be known as 'Usama Been Killed' syndrome...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
UBK!

I read on another site that shall remain unnamed here that there's a video game called something like that coming out next week. With Navy Seals and everything. I don't care enough to look.

What's Hack Battaleon? Another video game?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mommabean70
Just an interesting side note about this - trying to look through the Fox News clips on You Tube for April 27 and everything seems to be about the Obama Birth Cert....

Hmm... this Osama thing sure would be a good distraction!

That`s why they brought out the birth certificate when they did.
He couldn`t bring it out without a distraction.
Just a matter of timing.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

edit on 11-5-2011 by dbates because: Removed quoted off-topic content

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

These "personas" were to have detailed, fictionalized backgrounds, to make them believable to outside observers, and a sophisticated identity protection service was to back them up, preventing suspicious readers from uncovering the real person behind the account. They even worked out ways to game geolocating services, so these "personas" could be virtually inserted anywhere in the world, providing ostensibly live commentary on real events, even while the operator was not really present.

www.rawstory.com...

These personas also probably have ins with the social networking sites.

ETA: 222 now

edit on 5/10/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Well after the Osama announcement and the threats from the terrorists They will have no problem continuing to sneak the Patriot through before it expires on the 27th. It got rubber stamped in February for 90 days. Was just thinking about it have heard absolutely nothing about it. Started a thread asking everyone their feelings. here .

As far as in here I'm sorting out my thoughts and will be back soon. Kinda just stuck on rewind like everyone else but I'm not done yet.

Trowa

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Megan,
It would be greatly helpful if you could look up the call log for the evening of April 27. Did your grandma call your cell phone, your mom's cell phone, your mom's home phone, or other? I have AT&T as my wireless carrier and it logs quite a bit of data.

Example:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/399236ef8fd5.jpg[/atsimg]

Thanks!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
It sort of correlates with the two videos one from Fox news and one from Russia Today, both with a scrolling banner saying OBL was killed 'last week' seemingly screened on the night of the annoucement from the white house of bin laden's demise, sorry, I meant his "Capture and killing"

www.youtube.com...=38

www.youtube.com...

Original post by Relyt here,

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 10-5-2011 by smurfy because: Add links.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
In 2003, I recall seeing on a major news network ticker, several days prior to Saddam being captured, that he was already captured. My Great Uncle also saw it and informed me of it. I think he called me while I was visiting family, however, I will soon change this story to the call from Uncle Fester being received at my home. I am a journalist and I don't know where to go with this story. I am located in the West Coast State of Utah. I'm currently in Baltimore visiting my brother-in-law's terminally ill poodle.

How about it ATS, can we get to the bottom of this? Please waste your precious time going through countless hours of video and being distracted by this very irrelevant claim so we can put this matter to rest and sleep well at night.

Oh yeah, one more thing. I put this information on my Twatter account which I have since shut down. What's that you say? Twatter didn't exist in 2003? Ok, how about FaceBook? MySpace? Thank you for being a sucker by reviewing countless hours of useless video and going through hundreds of thousands of useless web pages. Peace out.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by kennvideo

Judging by all the examples that have turned up in this discussion the Usama Been Killed syndrome must be pretty common. Or was anyway. Actually I've had a lot of experiences where I would have sworn I'd heard some celebrity had died but later learned they hadn't.

Can't quite reconcile the grandmother in this scenario though. Wish we could get a first hand account of the story from her.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

I understand that you think we're wasting our time. The real question would be, why did you just waste your time? Will you continue to waste your time responding to me?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fury1984
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

I understand that you think we're wasting our time. The real question would be, why did you just waste your time? Will you continue to waste your time responding to me?

I've added links that might help SM through.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
In 2003, I recall seeing on a major news network ticker, several days prior to Saddam being captured, that he was already captured. My Great Uncle also saw it and informed me of it. I think he called me while I was visiting family, however, I will soon change this story to the call from Uncle Fester being received at my home. I am a journalist and I don't know where to go with this story. I am located in the West Coast State of Utah. I'm currently in Baltimore visiting my brother-in-law's terminally ill poodle.

How about it ATS, can we get to the bottom of this? Please waste your precious time going through countless hours of video and being distracted by this very irrelevant claim so we can put this matter to rest and sleep well at night.

Oh yeah, one more thing. I put this information on my Twatter account which I have since shut down. What's that you say? Twatter didn't exist in 2003? Ok, how about FaceBook? MySpace? Thank you for being a sucker by reviewing countless hours of useless video and going through hundreds of thousands of useless web pages. Peace out.

That was a totally useless post that added absolutely ZERO to anything.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

These "personas" were to have detailed, fictionalized backgrounds, to make them believable to outside observers, and a sophisticated identity protection service was to back them up, preventing suspicious readers from uncovering the real person behind the account. They even worked out ways to game geolocating services, so these "personas" could be virtually inserted anywhere in the world, providing ostensibly live commentary on real events, even while the operator was not really present.

www.rawstory.com...

These personas also probably have ins with the social networking sites.

ETA: 222 now

edit on 5/10/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

Um dude I work for a marketing department and do social media and have indirect "ins" with Twitter, etc... anyone can fake personas, and just about every industry does.

Doesn't make sense that they'd leak that Osama died before he did. You are ALL OVER THE PLACE with your theorizing !

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoinquirer

As she has stated numerous times, she's not a dude.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

If you’re going the put down a person here, at least get the name of guy rubbed out correct....

It's Osama NOT Obama that got snuffed...

It's kinda like when you yelled at some people, storm out of the room full of those people after making your angry verbal attack and the door won't open.... it makes you looks silly.

top topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join