It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News reported OBL's death DAYS EARLIER!!!

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

They were reporting on the speculation that he was killed a week ago about 30 minutes before the president made his speech too. I wonder what the source was they were reporting that on.....

link   
reply to post by megneverlands

Thanks Meg, no questions for now, but would like to know when you will be back?

link   
reply to post by mommabean70

Yes, that has been posted a few times in this thread and was being discussed until the thread was disrupted and a 40+ page row about Megs Twitter account broke out...

There are stills of that ticker and the video is also posted in this thread...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Ok, I've got to go. I may or may not be back on here tonight. If you have a pertinent question, you can ask me on my Twitter account. I'll do my best to answer.

I'm debating whether or not to make my Twitter account public again. I'm not sure that's the right step. I may choose to make it completely private and remove followers. Everyone here who has been on this thread has had a few days of a chance to see the tweet in question on my page for themselves. It scares me anymore to have it public. People were accessing my personal information somehow. But we'll see what happens.

TTYL

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

There's plenty of this stuff out there. We know this. We've established this. It's a fact. It's out there. Many people reported hearing news and other media sources say "last week" immediately (minutes) before and just after the official announcement. Anyone watching the major cable outlets heard this.

It's even more than likely a misspeak, misinterpretation, or flat out conjecture someone made after reading from a non-updated press packet or announcement or maybe hearing from and "inside source" who did not bother correcting what he told someone by retelling them that the date of the mission changed.

I believe some also added the conjecture that this was "to allow time for DNA testing." Who knows where they got that.

And so this then propagated out to other media from there,..to the blogs and the boards and even to some papers. Most of these people probably got it from the main cable news having said it ONCE. Or maybe some even from the same press packet or announcement or whatever it was if there was one and picked up on it.

Lots of people heard it and read it. This is not exactly news? And there are some reasonable explanations too.

Now what might be a little bit bigger news and give us more insight into the way the White House and the press cooperate is if FoxNews really did run a scroll saying this, as reported in this thread.

But even here again, all that would tell us was that they may have gotten the word, some inside information, some press materials, or what have you at some point before the mission and that someone plain old goofed.

Remember too that the mission was long planned and postponed. The go-ahead was given Friday and then it was delayed for weather and whatever other reasons that are probably perfectly with normal bounds.

That's how I remember it and that's what it looks like from everything I've heard and seen and read. FWIW.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Okay. Thanks. Got it. None of the FoxNews lovers know what show they were watching. That's not too helpful.

And no answer to the phone question.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

If you read what Blackmarteteer wrote in explanation to his initial thread about your name and location, he said that you yourself provided enough information for people to be able to find this out. You were exposed in this way before you ever posted here. But if that same information is still out there in Twitter or whatever connecting social networking he mentioned, you are definitely more now exposed, as you have many, many more people looking.

I'd look at this as more of a lesson and thank him.

ETA: In case you missed it, which it appears that you and maybe various others here did.

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
reply to post by Morpheas

What? Why are you accusing me of scaring her away? I'm not the twitter user "undeadosama" that's been messing with her twitter account. All I said in a much earlier post was that her real name is connected to several of her twitter/tweets that she put out there, she's got her name all over on these. Not my fault, and anyone who googles "Megneverlands" will find her name a in about 5 seconds. Maybe this is a lesson to all of you that love these social media sites so much, they make it toooo easy to connect them to your real life.

edit on 5/10/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Well if we're only trying to find the ticker, it's probably not going to happen... as the person in that post says, they would have "cleansed the site"

It was one ticker on one show.... not too hard to remove I'm sure.

Unless someone recorded the show, then we wont find the ticker.

As soon as they realised the mistake, it would have been rectified.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Right...speculation and conjecture or maybe something in the press packet/announcement. Maybe even something that didn't get updated when the date and time of the mission changed. Who knows. All I'm saying is that there are reasonable explanations here.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I just watched the last 20 minutes of Hannity from the night of April 27 (which would've covered 6:40 to 7:00 PM Arizona time). The entire ticker ran twice. There was no mention of bin Laden.
edit on 10-5-2011 by CLPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I just got off the phone with a FNC Producer in New York. Told him about our site and what is going on. He hadn't heard anything about this and guaranteed it NEVER ran on the ticker. How can you be so sure? He said the info is checked prior to input and edited appropriately as well as a person who watches the ticks, so something like this would not even happen. I said there is absolutely no way that this occurred and he said no. Besides he said, IF that occurred on the ticker and NO reporting live, do you know how our phone lines would have lit up? Now, that does make a great deal of common sense.
The man was very pleasant and helpful and said he WILL check out our thread on our ATS site.
We talked for like 15 minutes.
IF he is correct, Meg and Grandma may have just mistaken what they saw and are totally innocent of any kind of hoax.
It's just one of those things.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by kennvideo

Interestingly enough, in the clip I watched, there was a typo in the ticker... saying that Obama was going to announce the replacement of Gates, it read "announcement" instead of "announce". So, they're not always all that watchful or able to catch things. But, there's a huge difference between a little typo like that and an entire headline stating the death of Osama bin Laden.

ETA: if we search both Hannity and On the Record and find nothing, I do have an idea about what may be going on. But I'm going to keep that to myself for now.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
interesting.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLPrime
reply to post by kennvideo

Interestingly enough, in the clip I watched, there was a typo in the ticker... saying that Obama was going to announce the replacement of Gates, it read "announcement" instead of "announce". So, they're not always all that watchful or able to catch things. But, there's a huge difference between a little typo like that and an entire headline stating the death of Osama bin Laden.

ETA: if we search both Hannity and On the Record and find nothing, I do have an idea about what may be going on. But I'm going to keep that to myself for now.

CL, whoa.... you cannot compare a word missing a letter with a totally bogus statement of four or sever words....

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
O'Reilly is on from 5-6pm Mountain time and repeats from 8-9pm. She said earlier she was in the Pacific time zone, not sure how in Arizona, but that would put O'Reilly on from 4-5pm and repeating at 7-8pm. More than likely anyone posting O'Reilly clips would post them from the first airing, which would have a different ticker than the repeat. We need to find some captures of O'Reilly rebroadcast that night.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkHill
O'Reilly is on from 5-6pm Mountain time and repeats from 8-9pm. She said earlier she was in the Pacific time zone, not sure how in Arizona, but that would put O'Reilly on from 4-5pm and repeating at 7-8pm. More than likely anyone posting O'Reilly clips would post them from the first airing, which would have a different ticker than the repeat. We need to find some captures of O'Reilly rebroadcast that night.

I know for a fact in AZ. Hannity is on 6p to 7p, Greta is on 7p to 8p....

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
It is safe to conclude that it was not on the fox news ticker during Hannity on April 27th.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennvideo

CL, whoa.... you cannot compare a word missing a letter with a totally bogus statement of four or sever words....

I know, I wasn't. I was just pointing out the typo, which was ironic considering your conversation with that guy... but then I pointed out that it's one thing to let a typo slip, but it's a whole other thing to miss an entire headline about the death of Osama bin Laden. I do know the difference.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rhino5
It is safe to conclude that it was not on the fox news ticker during Hannity on April 27th.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

If you already watched all of them and saw nothing that could even be misinterpreted for it yes...
And we all thank you for your time and effort my friend.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Just watched about about 33 clips from Media Matters and YouTube for April 27 (Hannity, Sustern, O'Reilly, Smith, and Baier). Nada. I think my eyes are done. They were probably mistaken or there was another channel on, despite the homes full of FoxNews lovers who didn't even know what shows they had on

From 1.6 to 2.9 million viewers and no one else seems to have seen it. I think we're spinning our wheels.

tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com...
edit on 5/10/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join