It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Fox News reported OBL's death DAYS EARLIER!!!

page: 81
302
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime
 

I have absolutely no opinion either. I see quite a few possibilities that have been neither proven nor disproven but no conclusive evidence for anything other than that the tweet is there and says what it says. Barring any new information, it's going into my





posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity
 


I think that's the place for it. Until/unless we can get a hold of the Fox News footage, I think we've done pretty much all we can do.



posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Posted another call for people who might have been recording NFL draft news. First round picks on the 28th of April this year.

Can't believe this one didn't occur to me before.



posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I found this... again laziness is keeping me from reading all 80 pages here so someone else might have already seen this.

seattletimes.nwsource.com...




Originally published April 28, 2009 at 12:00 AM | Page modified April 28, 2009 at 12:13 AM Comments (10) E-mail E-mail article Print Print Share Share Pakistan president: Bin Laden dead? Pakistan's president said Monday his intelligence agencies believe Osama bin Laden may be dead, but he added there is no proof. Other Pakistani officials and a U.S. counterterrorism official said they thought the al-Qaida chief is alive.



posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   



come on people



posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
and some video here from the 28th.... Meg may have seen this? www.ndtv.com...



posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by yzzyUK
 

That page has a date of 2009.

ETA: No worries.

edit on 5/10/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by yzzyUK
 

That page has a date of 2009.


HA HA!!!!!!!!!!! Doh.... my bad... xx



posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I'm back.

I screwed up. When I looked at the tweet right before I posted my original post, I saw the 28th, so I kept saying I had seen it that night. I screwed up. I saw the ticker the night of the 27th. I guess I tweeted about it the next morning. I had a lot going on and I guess I thought I posted it or thought I sent it, but didn't. I'm really really sorry to those of you who have been looking over videos from the night of the 28th. At least now you can search the correct evening. Sorry for the confusion. I guess didn't think I'd have to remember any of this. Again, I'm really sorry. At least now the time issue can be resolved.

That is FANTASTIC that many of you are contacting other people and news agencies. It would be incredible if someone has the video of the ticker I saw.

Sorry that I haven't been around much. Ive been busy and things in here were frustrating for a bit. Seems things have calmed down now and we're getting down to business.

Thanks to you that have sent me supportive messages and tweets.

Again, I am SO sorry for the time issue. I'm really glad I figured it out because it was stumping me too. Maybe that's why no one has been successful in finding the video with the ticker yet. Maybe now we can!



posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Thank you Meg.
Do you know about what time you were watching? Where you in Arizona? Do you have any idea what you might have been watching on the tv?



posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by noseeum
Strange, isn't it? Several news outlets and even a few reporter's Twitter updates said "a week ago." There are screen shots of the tweets in previous posts on this thread, and the RT vid is somewhere here too, I think. The many changed "facts" surrounding OBL's death are what makes this whole thing seem like BS to me. In fact, the many MANY changed stories are documented all over the place in the MSM and the alt media. To be honest, Meg's story isn't really that big of a story, when viewed alongside the many documented changed "facts" from the official story. BTW, what is the "official" story now anyway?... I lost track about two days ago.



That's exactly how I see it... this thing is bigger than this twitter story and the Government have done more damage to themselves and their credibility with all the BS and changes, than finding the "missing-fox-ticker" could EVER do.



posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by megneverlands
 



The best thing to do is just ignore people who are threatening you or just trying to confuse you or call you a liar or something... I guess It's important to some people that you are discredited so that people stop following the story and stop looking for more evidence of a cover up.


Either way, your thread led us down a path that helped find lots more information and many other sources discussing the same thing, that he was killed prior to the time we were actually told.

Just be calm and be patient.... people like to argue on ATS and people have a real reason to distract and discredit you... just ignore them and focus on the topic.



posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by megneverlands
 


Yes, thanks Meg...
How is it, you think, you were the only one to see this tick on the 27th and no one in the world reported seeing it?

It is nowhere on the web. Believe me we looked for hours and hours.

Even with the wrong initial date we'd have found something.

Would you, could you take the time to try to give an answer?

Thanks and God Bless You



posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by megneverlands
 

When you were specifically asked how long after you saw the ticker it was that you posted the tweet, you said "about an hour." If you weren't sure, you really should have said that you weren't sure.

Sleeping in between was not significant enough an event in your mind. Okay. I can buy that. The timestamp showing a different time didn't clue you in. Not even when repeatedly asked about it? And it took you two days to come up with this?

You post is still full of I guesses, I guess, I guess, I guess.. Still not sure? Or are you going to send people off looking at more countless hours of video on a "guess?"

Are you even sure you were watching FoxNews? Or is that going to be the next "I'm sorry?" I guess I was too busy to think. I remember seeing Wolf Blitzer. Sorry.

Is this really worth anyone's further effort to start re-searching again? Particularly on more "I guesses?"

And let me ask one last question.

How much time have you spent looking at video?

You say, maybe now "we" can find it. Have you already check everything you could when you had this realization?

If so, can you clue us in as to what you've already looked, say everything on YouTube or everything on FoxNews, so no one has to repeat the effort?



posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
reply to post by megneverlands
 



The best thing to do is just ignore people who are threatening you or just trying to confuse you or call you a liar or something... I guess It's important to some people that you are discredited so that people stop following the story and stop looking for more evidence of a cover up.


Either way, your thread led us down a path that helped find lots more information and many other sources discussing the same thing, that he was killed prior to the time we were actually told.

Just be calm and be patient.... people like to argue on ATS and people have a real reason to distract and discredit you... just ignore them and focus on the topic.



Excellent advice.

I call an Amen. Focus on the topic. Ignore the people who are off topic or are on topic in a way which is less than useful.

I got time. You got it. All is well.

It hurts my feelings not at all if we don't find this. The attempt won't harm me. I'm willing to accept you could be wrong, and still be willing to look.

If you have a vague idea even of what you might have been watching, that might help. Anything about the torando on?
edit on 2011/5/10 by Aeons because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
This issue I responded to on page four has since been addressed in the 80+ pages between, so no need for my initial post.

Interesting, hopefully there will be something to find re: April 27th video.
edit on 10-5-2011 by Elepheagle because: See above.



posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by megneverlands
I'm back.

I screwed up. When I looked at the tweet right before I posted my original post, I saw the 28th, so I kept saying I had seen it that night. I screwed up. I saw the ticker the night of the 27th. I guess I tweeted about it the next morning. I had a lot going on and I guess I thought I posted it or thought I sent it, but didn't. I'm really really sorry to those of you who have been looking over videos from the night of the 28th. At least now you can search the correct evening. Sorry for the confusion. I guess didn't think I'd have to remember any of this. Again, I'm really sorry. At least now the time issue can be resolved.

That is FANTASTIC that many of you are contacting other people and news agencies. It would be incredible if someone has the video of the ticker I saw.

Sorry that I haven't been around much. Ive been busy and things in here were frustrating for a bit. Seems things have calmed down now and we're getting down to business.

Thanks to you that have sent me supportive messages and tweets.

Again, I am SO sorry for the time issue. I'm really glad I figured it out because it was stumping me too. Maybe that's why no one has been successful in finding the video with the ticker yet. Maybe now we can!


My God, this is endless bumping.
Meg please, could you be so kind and repeat your story from the very begining,
with approximate time of events, one by one?
Thx



posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown
 


Clicky for a summary or all the OP's posts in this thread..


Is there any way to take out the posts that mean absolutely nothing as far as info goes Luc?



posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I have not read more than three or four pages, so excuse me if my post is redundant.
I just wanted to say that there was a lot of rumors about Bin Laden's death circulating in late April, and Fox News seems to be quick to jump on any rumor it hears, so I don't see why anyone should find this difficult to believe.

For rumors -some of them apparently reported at the time- see here (with additional links inside).







edit on 10-5-2011 by AdAstra because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
302
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

log in

join