It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News reported OBL's death DAYS EARLIER!!!

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by TrowaBarton

My understanding of that is this: It was tweeted on April 28th, and then retweeted that many times.
That original tweet will not show the dates of all of the retweets.

I don't think it was many times until it went viral after this thread? Aeons and Trowa may have been working on this somewhere between pages 54 and 70 but I wasn't paying attention cuz I didn't understand it? Maybe they can summarize the retweets for us?

Agreed, depending on the date and time of the screen captures, those re tweets just pile on, and aside from a previous screen shot I dont think there is a way to tell the dates of re tweets, aside from tracking them down individually.

Now about the RT there is an interesting twist....however it does not affect the original tweet, only
RT's.

itwofs.com...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by 4hero

edit on 5/9/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

1: It would be impossible for the OP to hack timestamps on twitters' server

2: The first twitterer has provided a link to the tweet from the 28th april, that is enough verification! Second twiiterer was someone who lived near the compund and supposedly accidentally tweeted something was going on before the news broke, but tweeted on the 1st may, hours before the official news broke.

3: I cannot be bothered to go back to the exact page to give you the info that states it cannot be tampered with, jeez, 77 pages in and you haven't read all the info, come back and comment when you have read it all! Do your own research!

4: As for fine details, again, 77 pages of many fine details! I suggest you read it all before commenting, then you'll know what you are repeating!

5: there is no discrepancy in the time stamp, the timestamp does not lie, the discrepancy is all in your head.

6: I'm off topic and cannot back up my assertions, hahaha, my info was relevant and the info is there for you to decipher, use your brain. You have not added anything positive to this post, I would say it is you who is not on topic, and are not here for any other reason except disinfo.

7: I will not change my views on your say so. I will not make threads on your say so either!

8: A dude can be male or female where I come from, so to me you are a dude, it is not sex related in England! Freedom of speech and all that.

1. Anything can be hacked.

2. The tweet could well have been there on April 28. We are not questioning this, as you would well have known had you actually followed the entire thread.

3. Don't bother. It isn't there.

4. Count my posts in the thread. Then count your own. I have read and reread this thread at least three times. Then get back to me. Did some of us miss a few things? Sure we all did. But you keep going off topic and making sweeping general comments with no backup.

5. There is indeed a discrepancy between the timestamp of the tweet and the OP's report of the time. Again, if you had read the thread you would know this. It has been under discussion for at least 40 pages now.

6. The topic, again, is the tweet. And looking for corroborating video.

7. Where did I ask you to change your views?

8. I don't care where you come from. I simply informed you I am not a dude. But now that you mention it, please don't call me dude again.

edit on 5/10/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

itwofs.com...

Interesting! Wonder if they fixed this?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Osama's death did not happen how it was supposed to. Read this article it has some really good stuff in it. joshtolley.wordpress.com...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

1. Obviously twitter cannot be tampered with,

2. and there are definitely conflicting dates from both twitterers, so something is amiss...

I'm not sure we've verified the first?

Who is the second twitterer?

Wow, it seems you cannot read, or just dont pay attention, I've mentioned twice now about both these questions, but just for you I will eplain in English one last time. I hope i goes in 3rd time around...

1: Firstly there is no we, it's I have established based on what has been said, and my own knowledge of computers that it's very difficult for somneone to hack and change detail on twitter's servers. If someone had the ability to hack and change twitter would they not be stealing data instead of tweeting about about OBL?! Also, Twitter would have noticed the security breach by now and shut down this person's twitter page! Logic surely prevails?

2: Again, 2nd twitterer was the chap who apparently lived near the compound. You said just before that mentioning him was off topic, I don't care to you it might be, to me it's relevant because it highlights that we have 2 twitterers, tweeting on different dates, so obviously there is a discrepancy, that should set alarm bells ringing that we are being fed lies by the government!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
good evening. no i have not read the whole thread. yes the following may be redundant, but i thought -- maybe not. i spend a good part of sunday tracking down decent screenshots, or opportunities to make same, of megneverlands' infamous tweet. i thought i would save others the trouble, so i posted them on my blog:

megneverlands' "bin laden dead 4/28" tweet | screenshot roundup

Be seeing you.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

2: Again, 2nd twitterer was the chap who apparently lived near the compound. You said just before that mentioning him was off topic, I don't care to you it might be, to me it's relevant because it highlights that we have 2 twitterers, tweeting on different dates, so obviously there is a discrepancy, that should set alarm bells ringing that we are being fed lies by the government!

The 2nd twitterer was tweeting on the U.S. government planting evidence of being there. We needed to leave a trail to show evidence that we were there when we said we did the operation. Hence, why there was a tail section of helicopter left in the compound for everyone to see.

link   
reply to post by 4hero

I responded to you on this.

1. You might want to read this for a start: Lessons Learned from the Exposure of 1.5 Million Twitter Accounts

Anything can be hacked. Most applications have security exposures, and it's an iterative risk with every fix, change, and release.

2. As I stated before, off topic.

And I am through discussing anything with you, okay? No offense, you're just not good for my mojo here with your generalization with no proof and your off topic posts.

link   
and i still do not have the hang of the formatting here.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by femalefaust

Thank you! I and I'm positive a few of us have already found your blog and even used a few of your screen shots!

Appreciate you doing this!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

edit on 5/9/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

1. Anything can be hacked.

2. The tweet could well have been there on April 28. We are not questioning this, as you would well have known had you actually followed the entire thread.

3. Don't bother. It isn't there.

3: It's not for me to worry about, that's your issue to clear up.

4. Count my posts in the thread. Then count your own. I have read and reread this thread at least three times.
Then get back to me. Did some of us miss a few things?
Sure we all did. But you keep going off topic and making sweeping general comments with no backup.

5. There is indeed a discrepancy between the timestamp of the tweet and the OP's report of the time. Again, if you had read the thread you would know this. It has been under discussion for at least 40 pages now.

6. The topic, again, is the tweet. And looking for corroborating video.

7. Where did I ask you to change your views?

8. I don't care where you come from. I simply informed you I am not a dude. But now that you mention it, please don't call me dude again.

1: It's easy for people to hack and view data, but very hard to change data, and if you were going to go to those extremes you would just hack the pentagon! Lol

2:I have followed the entire thread, it's not my fault you seem to be unable to read, if you were you would have read my previous post saying I had read it all! I also never said you were questioning the 28th April! Lol

3: It's not for me to worry about, that's your issue to clear up.

4: So because I have been reading and paying attention, instead of commenting and not reading properly like you, that does not mean because I have not posted I do not know the details. No one is going off topic except you, that's the funny thing! You are trying to use any excuse to debunk this but you're clutching at straws to the point pettiness is your only weapon! Weapon of mass dysfunction!! Lol

5: No discrepancy in my mind, the date satisfies my mind, time is a mere minor detail to me, obviously to you it's massive because as you say 40 pages of going over that just shows you are trying to throw people off. Remember, no mater what time of day the date is the main thing that matters! Again, if you could read properly you would know I have read the thread! Lol

6: The topic indeed is about the tweet, but also about the implications of it, not just the tweet, and it's centreed around the whole story, and one needs to bring in additional info to further discuss the topic. So sorry for deviations lovely but sometime additional info is necessary, and unless a 'mod' (which you arent) tells me otherwise then I shall add what info I please, and not what you tell me!

7: You mentioned about staying on topic, you want me to conform to your idea of what 'on topic' is, sorry dude but that aint gonna happen unless a mod says so.

8: I dont care where you come from either but dude is unisex, and if I want to use my own terminology then that is my choice. I am not being offensive, but I find your controlling manner rather offensive.

Please stay on topic, please read more carefully you will then not have to keep repeating yourself and going over the same things all the time, and we might be able to get to the bottom of all this and what it means. I personally don't think you care to find out the 'truth' you are more keen on giving the OBL story more weight, which it has none of.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Anyway lucid, have fun going over and over stuff you've already been over and over, I've said my piece for today, bed is calling, I shall be back no doubt you'll be trying to go over and over, what you've already been over and over, like a dog chasing it's tail! Lol

Didnt read your last post, just caught a glims it was for me and ignored it as you dont read what's before you so well ,and someone who doesn't read well is obviously discredited in my book (no pun intended!).

Remeber, April 28th 2011, that date stamp was real, it cannot be denied! Have fun. Ciao xxxx

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Bed ways is right ways now folks. I'll be back at this tomorrow (chasing my tail I suppose
), so until then be well and if any need u2u a brother.

Peace and good night all

Trowa
edit on 10/5/11 by TrowaBarton because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
lucidity, one last thing, about the twitter hacking, due to some terrible reading on your part you must have not realised that I mentioned twice that things can be hacked to view but not to change actual data like time stamps, when you know about hacking etc, then you will realise the difference between the two different acts of hacking, one viewing data (easy), the other, changing data (close to impossible)!

I think you need to grasp this.

Byeeeeeeee

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Anything can be hacked. Most applications have security exposures, and it's an iterative risk with every fix, change, and release.

It is infinitely more likely that Obama "hacked" the truth than some young girl from AZ hacked her twitter feed to edit a tweet.

Not sure in the big scheme of things why you keep raising this most unlikely possibility, which is actually totally off-topic and an attempt on your part to derail this thread.

The OP's topic is about her seeing the ticker, and wondering why Fox would post the ticker. Why are you so obsessed with discussing the possibility that the OP hacked twitter and instead of discussing content of her post?

There are thousands of topics here on ATS that people started in which they describe their own experiences with ghosts, ufos, bigfoot, etc., with ZERO verifiable proof. It would be a full-time job to confront each and every one of these people with accusations of making their stories up.

What you're doing is insidious -taking somebody who has provided hard evidence that exposes a possible conspiracy between Obama and Fox News and in a passive aggressive way accused HER of being the one we shouldn't trust. That's #ked up, in my opinion.

In fact, based on your sheer volume of posts on this thread, I think it is more likely that you are a full-time employee of the Obama administration that is being paid to discredit anybody who can expose his shenanigans. That is a possibility, right? I mean there is just as much evidence that you are a government disinfo agent as there is that Meg hacked twitter.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I will admit first that i haven't read much of this thread since page 40. I do check in now and then to see what you guys have come up with.

I just really hope this hasn't been a bait and switch of sorts. Sending all of our best diggers and thinkers on a wild goose chase, to buy "them" time to clean up evidence of the real deceptions.

Thanks for the truth seeking efforts.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by 4hero

Hey sorry to ask, but ~80 pages is a lot to sift through... where is a link to this second tweeter? I am intrigued. Is it the one about the helicopters? Or is it completely different. Thanks.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

5: No discrepancy in my mind, the date satisfies my mind, time is a mere minor detail to me, obviously to you it's massive because as you say 40 pages of going over that just shows you are trying to throw people off. Remember, no mater what time of day the date is the main thing that matters! Again, if you could read properly you would know I have read the thread! Lol

I have to say I totally agree with this.
The time has no relevance at all.... this started out as a great thread and there were many of us involved... it has slowly turned into something ridiculous and solely focused on the time of the stamp on Twitter.

6: The topic indeed is about the tweet, but also about the implications of it, not just the tweet, and it's centreed around the whole story, and one needs to bring in additional info to further discuss the topic. So sorry for deviations lovely but sometime additional info is necessary, and unless a 'mod' (which you arent) tells me otherwise then I shall add what info I please, and not what you tell me!

And again, completely agree.

The Tweet was the jumping off point... the Tweet got the ball rolling, there is so much more to this and this thread can accommodate all of it.

We should all be working together and trying to get to the bottom of this, not fixating over the hour of a time stamp on Twitter.

That is most definitely not helping anyone.

It's a shame most of the original people in this thread stopped posting and somehow a ridiculous amount of crap has been posted and the goal/point has been lost... we're now solely concerned about the time of the tweet?

Why... ?

It was Tweeted 3 days or so before He died..... well, before he "Officially" died anyway.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I'd like to suggest that a significant secondary goal of this thread is to demonstrate the ability of ATS to investigate and resolve a mystery. ANY mystery. At first glance, this particular mystery seems like it should have been solvable almost immediately - there's no aliens, no time travelers, no energy vortexes, or whatever - it's a seemingly simple case of an ordinary person going about their normal daily routine when something odd catches their attention, they make a mental note and in this case an internet note of it, then several days later that odd little thing turns out to be maybe not so little after all.

From the beginning, I think the only thing that's really mattered here was whether someone could find a copy of the relevant Fox news ticker - or at least some solid independent verification of it. IMHO, far too many of the 70 pages in this thread have been devoted to discussing whether the twitter time/date could have been deliberately altered. Not that this doesn't deserve some consideration, it certainly does (or did) but I thought this was resolved well within all level of reasonable doubt very early on -- especially when considering all the other factors surrounding the OP's tweet history and her other postings here.

The discrepancy between the OP's memory of the time and the timestamp on her tweet is a different and probably more pertinent question since it might shed some light on the time frame for which Fox broadcast to look for. I don't think we have to suspect anything sinister on the part of the OP concerning this time discrepancy. I for one put extremely little reliance on people's memories regarding such things and suspect the twitter time is much more likely to be accurate.

Meanwhile, I continue to be puzzled by the complete lack of attention anyone has given the other three posters who reported having seen the same Fox ticker. Three posters from a venue of people who generally claim disdain for Fox news seems like a lot. Why haven't these folks been followed up on? They all seem to have popped in and then vanished from the discussion: JohnySeagull, Daily37, and one other from very early on that I don't remember. Is there some way these members can be contacted directly to ask for more follow up?

Again, the only thing that is really going to solve this mystery is locating/verifying the original Fox ticker, or conversely, reviewing every Fox broadcast from the general time frame and demonstrating that no such ticker ever existed. It looks like a few good folks are making every effort to do this.

I'm hoping they find it -- and if they do, what will it all mean in the end? It will mean that ATS is capable of solving a mystery that was presented to them.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
The Osama tweet, with the timestamps of the three surrounding tweets.

new topics

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join