It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News reported OBL's death DAYS EARLIER!!!

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Boys and Girls,
I just called The Neil Boortz Show (9AM-Noon ET Mon.- Fri.) and talked to a nice producer. I gave her ALL the info about the FNC Tick and the woman's tweet, who, what, when, where....and our site. SHE LISTENED AND DID NOT HANG UP...
She said Neil was not on the OBL subject yet, BUT she is going to tell Neil about it.

I told her I will have our great members call. Now, you guys call. Neil is not a fan of the current admin., so we have a chance to get him to look into this.

The Producer told me to also email with the story as well as a double dip. You guys email as well. I already did.
www.boortz.com...

Call them here... Again be nice and say Ken told you to call about the FNC tick and the Tweeter Tweet about the possible when we were conned about OBL's death
1 (877) 310-2100
(404) 872-0750 in the Atlanta area

We will get more with honey than vinegar... I wish us success!!!!
edit on 10-5-2011 by kennvideo because: time of show

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
For those who are popping in every 10 = pages or so and saying the same thing. Here is what we have done.

- The time stamp on Megans twitter is not the only thing we have been discussing. We have come to the conclusion that while it is not impossible to hack anything that the odds and the difficulty of the hack would make the probability that she changed her time stamp very unlikely. CLPrime is the one responsible for most if not all of this investigating on this front. We have begun to scrutinize her claims about the time she saw as opposed to the time on her twitter because no matter what anyone says I and a few others agree it is rather difficult to get 6:30 -8 pm and am mixed up. I'm sorry but it is.

- As far as the other posters

Daily37 is a brand new member. just joined yesterday??? They claim to have saw the ticker ran back their dvr watch it again and then dismissed it as garbage. They do not remember the date just sometime days before the official announcement. So this does not help.

Johnny Seagull claims to have saw the ticker during the royal wedding. While this is a good point it is a half to a full day later than the OP claims to have saw it so while interesting not as important. However still very important and much video from that days has been looked at too by myself and others.

Revswirl may be the possible third claim on page 6. A member here since march with only 11 posts he claim to have saw it too on the same day but has thought nothing of it.

Im not trying to discredit anyone for their lack of time on the forums but reading through all of their posts iit seems that they have said all they can about that day in them.

- We have started two threads asking members for help and to contact a few of us Aeons, Lucidity, and I etc. if they have any video files of Fox News channel from the 28th -29th of April at any time.

- We have emailed various personalities on Fox News, Youtube such as the Moxnews guy, various watch dog groups. We have had a bit of success and are planing to buy the recorded video if the ticker has not been omitted to view it and see if this is legitimate. Price is not much of an issue and I already stated to the original poster of this news that I would consider it money well spent. a few others have mentioned chipping in too.

- We scoured FOX for transcripts & videos of the scheduled shows that night all to no avail its as if they have been omitted from the record. We have also all watched countless hours of Fox video from various sites covering the range of the 27th to the 29th with no avail. I can personally attest to watching near 9 hours of little fox segments cut up into anywhere from 1 - 10 minute intervals. It sucked and after a while the rhetoric started to makes sense

- A group of us even called a fox news radio program yesterday after the shows producer put a video tape of the studio he works in On the air the footage showed multiple computers on the day of the Royal wedding all video taping a different News chan CNN, FOX etc. I believe i was the only one to actually talk to him and he said that he could not help me with my info and rushed me off the phone. The rest were stonewalled by the producer. This video which prompted the calls and our discussion of it is documented on page 65 /66 so please go back and read it for confirmation.

- I personally have also asked members of my family and friends if they happened to Tivo/DVR/VCR tape any Fox shows around this time.

So to those who think that we have done nothing but fight about a twitter stamp you are incorrect. WE have done quite a bit and I hope that everyone can refer to this post as a reference point to that.

While true the main topic here is about the time stamp its not about its validity it is about the Time stamp and the OPs account being of from anywhere to 7 to hours apart. It seems that many who are coming in here and knocking us are missing this very point.

How do you think a discrepancy like this would hold up in a court room or under another situation not well. I talked to my step father who is a retired Police officer and he told me that nailing this down or getting the two in sync is vital for and a huge gaping hole which didn't sit well with him. I thank him for his time as he is a 'Nam vet, former officer of 20+ years and does not like the conspiracy folk one bit, Yet he took the time ( a couple hours) to listen to this whole situation and even read most of the thread with me.

So that everyone is what we have been doing in here.

That is all

Trowa

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

Originally posted by 4hero

edit on 5/9/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

1: It would be impossible for the OP to hack timestamps on twitters' server

2: The first twitterer has provided a link to the tweet from the 28th april, that is enough verification! Second twiiterer was someone who lived near the compund and supposedly accidentally tweeted something was going on before the news broke, but tweeted on the 1st may, hours before the official news broke.

3: I cannot be bothered to go back to the exact page to give you the info that states it cannot be tampered with, jeez, 77 pages in and you haven't read all the info, come back and comment when you have read it all! Do your own research!

4: As for fine details, again, 77 pages of many fine details! I suggest you read it all before commenting, then you'll know what you are repeating!

5: there is no discrepancy in the time stamp, the timestamp does not lie, the discrepancy is all in your head.

6: I'm off topic and cannot back up my assertions, hahaha, my info was relevant and the info is there for you to decipher, use your brain. You have not added anything positive to this post, I would say it is you who is not on topic, and are not here for any other reason except disinfo.

7: I will not change my views on your say so. I will not make threads on your say so either!

8: A dude can be male or female where I come from, so to me you are a dude, it is not sex related in England! Freedom of speech and all that.

1. Anything can be hacked.

2. The tweet could well have been there on April 28. We are not questioning this, as you would well have known had you actually followed the entire thread.

3. Don't bother. It isn't there.

4. Count my posts in the thread. Then count your own. I have read and reread this thread at least three times. Then get back to me. Did some of us miss a few things? Sure we all did. But you keep going off topic and making sweeping general comments with no backup.

5. There is indeed a discrepancy between the timestamp of the tweet and the OP's report of the time. Again, if you had read the thread you would know this. It has been under discussion for at least 40 pages now.

6. The topic, again, is the tweet. And looking for corroborating video.

7. Where did I ask you to change your views?

8. I don't care where you come from. I simply informed you I am not a dude. But now that you mention it, please don't call me dude again.

edit on 5/10/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

People stop the sniping!!!!!
WE ALL I thought were in the thread for ONE purpose.... TO FIND OUT THE TRUTH and not find the Alpha male or female... Respectfully Submitted

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Calling but its busy. I will e-mail in the mean time Way to go Ken. This should be our next plan of action. Hitting all the radio shows bringing the attention to the waves.

Trowa
edit on 10/5/11 by TrowaBarton because: n/m

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TrowaBarton

Trowa, your concise post of what is going on was.... well, a brilliant thing to do....

I think we should put ALL our efforts with this ONE man Neil Boortz... We can all email and call and not be annoying...
All efforts to this ONE man and ONE show I believe will work the best from my past 40 years in radio and TV.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

reply to post by kingbooma

Lots of people say that but anything can be hacked. Again, discussed a lot in about the last 25 pages.

So she does all that work to hack and make those tweets, but then her story about when she watched the Fox news ticker (also something that could or could not be verified) doesn't match up?

This is so not a hoax...why would she hack the time stamp so well, but then offer up proof that can be debunked that she doesn't even communicate all that well? and why not tweet "osama bin laden has been reported dead" keep it vague ?

sorry not buying that

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds

reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Saying it's a hoax and actually proving it are different things.

When 1 person out of 7.5 billion people on earth say they saw something or did something that the other 7.5 million didn’t see, its not about proving anything...math never lies, its a hoax , its phony and it never happened, and its not real....Period !

edit on 9-5-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

No. A Hoax is intentional. A Hoax must be proven. No one has proven this to be a hoax. TO do that they would have to show how she hacked into twitter and changes the time stamp. This might be an accident, an honest mistake. But to say it's a Hoax without proving it is inaccurate.

She didnt hack it ,she was being sarcastic about what she said dealing with what she was looking at on tv.

She was joking about it and decided she can fool...some of us ats memberrs into believing that it actually happened...it worked ,oh well !

lol,she was making a joke to who ever she was talking to, and then turned the same joke to an ats thread.

if she didn't hack it, that means she predicted the death...which is FAR more incredible

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

reply to post by Immortalgemini527

That's an interesting theory, although if you really think its a 'joke' and a 'hoax', why do you keep returning to the thread. I'm interested in the useful information being presented by those ding actual research, not just spouting poo-poo theories and calling it fact. Bye!

TextI'm interested in the useful information being presented by those ding actual research

You really and honestly think that a conversation that was tweeted in a jokingly way deserves the 'Dream Team' to figure it out...REALLY!

I tell you what i believe what you believe,your the winner,have a good night.

'Research' MY GOD !

what, haha??

nothing abou the conversation seemed sarcastic...the preson tweeting back at her was just an osama bin laden fake twitter acount that saw th emention of obama and then replied

And it's actually HARDER TO BELIEVE that she predicted osama bin laden being killed, than her having actually seen some news about it somewhere.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by BuzzingOn
A few things that are suspicious yet no one seems to address it.

1) How can a person sign up with ATS as a NEW member then be able to start a thread like this with out having completed their, (according to the tos), 20 post minimum before starting a thread? All of the OPosters post have been in this thread and this thread only all on the same day she opened an ATS account.

2) The title of this thread is "Fox News reported OBL's death DAYS EARLIER!!!, " which in fact is not true because there is NO Fox News video, screen shot or any type of verification from Fox or any of their archived information online that supports this thread title claim, so either the words [HOAX] needs to be added around it or the title changed to "New member tweets to accuse Fox news of their ticker claiming OBL death early"

Here is a scenario discussed among my friends online and off, not factual but curious and makes us think:

The OPoster says she is a journalist, ok, maybe she got a tip about the White House announcing the death so she talks to her friends at ATS and they decide .... hmmm .... the Birth Certificate threads are getting lame so how about you tweet about seeing his death announced on a TV news ticker, (even though you have no proof of seeing the ticker you can at least "claim you did" and can derail the needed proof by saying over and over "look at my time stamp, look at my time stamp, thats evidence I saw the ticker!"), then after the announcement is made on TV you come to ATS, you make an account on how you tweeted this revelation, we allow your account to by pass the 20 post minimum to get the topic goin then wolah, a new exciting snowball runs down the hill giving excitement all over the web and ATS, which is good business.

Things I believe to be the facts:
1) The OPoster "did tweet" on April 28th that Fox news was reporting an OBL death
2) She is new too ATS and was able to make a thread with her first post on her first day about the tweet
3) There is no evidence, so far, to prove a Fox ticker did what she said it did to back up her tweet/claim so it is only an interesting tweet at best
4) Out of the thousands who were probably watching Fox news that night only 2 or maybe 3 people even saw the ticker (allegedly). I bet Fox news would be quite bummed out to learn that there beloved ticker can only capture the attention of 1 grandmother and 1 24yr old, (who was called by granny), in the entire United States of viewers.

Everything else is just heresay, speculation and assumption, In My Opinion. I am not trying to bash the OPoster or this site so please do not take my opinion as such, I am just openly discussing my views at this forum concerning this topic. Thank you.

2.3cents.
Bzzzzzzz

again way more far fetched than he ractualling seeing i ton news

this implies she had insider info that she leaked to profit from - does not make sense, really ???

it could have been on a different news station, and she didn't realize, adn it could have been a very quick accidental thing going out on ticker during a part on the screen that was distracted

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufoinquirer

reply to post by kingbooma

Lots of people say that but anything can be hacked. Again, discussed a lot in about the last 25 pages.

So she does all that work to hack and make those tweets, but then her story about when she watched the Fox news ticker (also something that could or could not be verified) doesn't match up?

This is so not a hoax...why would she hack the time stamp so well, but then offer up proof that can be debunked that she doesn't even communicate all that well? and why not tweet "osama bin laden has been reported dead" keep it vague ?

sorry not buying that

If I were her and a Journalist!!!! Hell, I'd be wanting to get on any and every radio and TV show that would want me to appear to tell my story on what I saw and show the tweet timestamp...

SHE CLAIMS SHE'S A JOURNALIST...oh my GOD... what a coup to get noticed as a Journalist and possibly a new career...

That's what I would have done...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by 4hero

edit on 5/9/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

1: It would be impossible for the OP to hack timestamps on twitters' server

2: The first twitterer has provided a link to the tweet from the 28th april, that is enough verification! Second twiiterer was someone who lived near the compund and supposedly accidentally tweeted something was going on before the news broke, but tweeted on the 1st may, hours before the official news broke.

3: I cannot be bothered to go back to the exact page to give you the info that states it cannot be tampered with, jeez, 77 pages in and you haven't read all the info, come back and comment when you have read it all! Do your own research!

4: As for fine details, again, 77 pages of many fine details! I suggest you read it all before commenting, then you'll know what you are repeating!

5: there is no discrepancy in the time stamp, the timestamp does not lie, the discrepancy is all in your head.

6: I'm off topic and cannot back up my assertions, hahaha, my info was relevant and the info is there for you to decipher, use your brain. You have not added anything positive to this post, I would say it is you who is not on topic, and are not here for any other reason except disinfo.

7: I will not change my views on your say so. I will not make threads on your say so either!

8: A dude can be male or female where I come from, so to me you are a dude, it is not sex related in England! Freedom of speech and all that.

1. Anything can be hacked.

2. The tweet could well have been there on April 28. We are not questioning this, as you would well have known had you actually followed the entire thread.

3. Don't bother. It isn't there.

4. Count my posts in the thread. Then count your own. I have read and reread this thread at least three times. Then get back to me. Did some of us miss a few things? Sure we all did. But you keep going off topic and making sweeping general comments with no backup.

5. There is indeed a discrepancy between the timestamp of the tweet and the OP's report of the time. Again, if you had read the thread you would know this. It has been under discussion for at least 40 pages now.

6. The topic, again, is the tweet. And looking for corroborating video.

7. Where did I ask you to change your views?

8. I don't care where you come from. I simply informed you I am not a dude. But now that you mention it, please don't call me dude again.

edit on 5/10/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

so she went to all that trouble to hack twitter, only to mess up the time stamp, and mess up her story of it all - and to set up people retweeting her and replying to her ???

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Thanks for the summary, Trowa. Since my last post, I've watched about 3 more hours of videos, for a total of about 15 hours searching and reviewing since Sunday night. (I don't believe there's one out there available online that I haven't seen, but who knows.) Nothing to report. Nothing even close to report. Not a single mention of bin Laden at all. I focused on three shows, Fox Report, Special Report, O'Reilly Factor, and Hannity, and On the Record
I have not heard back from either Media Matters or News Hound. Has anyone else?

Also, I've crawled through a good deal more technical information that leads me to believe (and I'm not attempting to convince anyone of this, just me) that it is highly possible someone found a security exposure and exploited it.

That someone may have had a inside connection, that this isn't a psyop or a test of persona software, that the OP simply misread, are still not ruled out for me either. Many seem convinced that the ATS OP and the person who posted the Twitter are the same person. I personally haven't seen any firm evidence of this either.

Again, the topic of the thread is the tweet. If it can be vetted (in every way, including poster, timestamp, and corroborating evidence), even then it simply becomes a strong indicator that there is a discrepancy in the official story.

And even if vetted, all this tweet would prove would be that FoxNews ran a ticker about the mission three days before the official announcement. Proves nothing else. Doesn't prove the mission happened then. Doesn't prove anyone lied. All it might prove is that someone got a press packet or announcement and pre-announced it and blew it.

That's the reality.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ufoinquirer

Why would she hack ONLY the Twitter site and just do it for ONE tweet for her eye opening news????
Why would she not go on her Facebook or MySpace account, if she's got them, and do the same thing to grab more mileage and Twitter followers???

Stop the insanity.... she didn't hack the site done and done..

THIS IS RELATED:
Boy does this guy step in it with no recovery... Really listen after the 1:10 area for a hummina hummina moment..
You have got watch this:

www.bbc.co.uk...

edit on 10-5-2011 by kennvideo because: VIDEO

edit on 10-5-2011 by kennvideo because: time

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Thanks for the summary, Trowa. Since my last post, I've watched about 3 more hours of videos, for a total of about 15 hours searching and reviewing since Sunday night. (I don't believe there's one out there available online that I haven't seen, but who knows.) Nothing to report. Nothing even close to report. Not a single mention of bin Laden at all. I focused on three shows, Fox Report, Special Report, O'Reilly Factor, and Hannity, and On the Record
I have not heard back from either Media Matters or News Hound. Has anyone else?

Also, I've crawled through a good deal more technical information that leads me to believe (and I'm not attempting to convince anyone of this, just me) that it is highly possible someone found a security exposure and exploited it.

That someone may have had a inside connection, that this isn't a psyop or a test of persona software, that the OP simply misread, are still not ruled out for me either. Many seem convinced that the ATS OP and the person who posted the Twitter are the same person. I personally haven't seen any firm evidence of this either.

Again, the topic of the thread is the tweet. If it can be vetted (in every way, including poster, timestamp, and corroborating evidence), even then it simply becomes a strong indicator that there is a discrepancy in the official story.

And even if vetted, all this tweet would prove would be that FoxNews ran a ticker about the mission three days before the official announcement. Proves nothing else. Doesn't prove the mission happened then. Doesn't prove anyone lied. All it might prove is that someone got a press packet or announcement and pre-announced it and blew it.

That's the reality.

Even if the Fox News ticker didn't mention Osama dying - it still doesn't lead to her hacking her Twitter account. But probably not remembering what news network it was, or the exact program she was watching.

By all means, share the technical know-how for changing data on a tweet. If she was really to go to all that trouble, it seems the rest of her story would have matched up and she'd be benefiting from this, not closing down her Twitter.

As well, it's unbelievable that she'd leak insider info - especially if it was known by government that media had such info - it would not be in her best interest at all. There are all kinds of journalists - unless she's working for CNN or Fox News, the odds of her getting a PRESS PACKET about Osama getting killed are ridiculously low.

Still, if she hacked her Twitter, nothing about her needing insider info holds water ...

You're not making any sense haha

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

You don't even know who "she" is.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

You don't even know who "she" is.

Yes, and so I take her April 28th tweet at face value.

You're the one making all these weird assumptions about her odd motives and technical know how, and then refuse to actually back up your claims with any real evidence.

HOw does one go about changing a tweet, and why make a mistake with the time stamp if you're going to go to all tha ttroubE?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

The time stamp does not to match the OP's story. This has not been explained, and there may well be one, but I haven't seen it. .

Why hack then blow it? Another (or technically the same) mistake. Simple.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

The time stamp does not to match the OP's story. This has not been explained, and there may well be one, but I haven't seen it. .

Why hack then blow it? Another (or technically the same) mistake. Simple.

And yet the mistake of seeing the ticker ona differnet news station, or on a differnet program than she recalled

is hard to believe?

you're just choosing one angle over the other, which is fine and we appreciate you investigating, but you refuse to give us evidence on how a twitter date/time stamp can be hacked - so until then you seem like you're grasping for straws that are very far away from you

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Regarding the Op's motives; Getting caught in a hoax definitely wouldn't advance her Journalism career. That is one reason I tend to dismiss claims that she is merely seeking to this notoriety to get noticed by some major news agencies.

If no ticker can be found to support her claim to have seen this on May 28, then I would have to chalk this up to a bizarre coincidence. I recently became a follower of hers on twitter in order to check her tweet on May 28 and haven't seen anything to suggest she has any mad hacking skills.

I hope the search for the news ticker proves fruitful. I too have contacted Foxnews about this and asked if an archive of the tickers exists. So far, they have not responded.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by kennvideo
Boys and Girls,
I just called The Neil Boortz Show (9AM-Noon ET Mon.- Fri.) and talked to a nice producer. I gave her ALL the info about the FNC Tick and the woman's tweet, who, what, when, where....and our site. SHE LISTENED AND DID NOT HANG UP...
She said Neil was not on the OBL subject yet, BUT she is going to tell Neil about it.

I told her I will have our great members call. Now, you guys call. Neil is not a fan of the current admin., so we have a chance to get him to look into this.

The Producer told me to also email with the story as well as a double dip. You guys email as well. I already did.
www.boortz.com...

Call them here... Again be nice and say Ken told you to call about the FNC tick and the Tweeter Tweet about the possible when we were conned about OBL's death
1 (877) 310-2100
(404) 872-0750 in the Atlanta area

We will get more with honey than vinegar... I wish us success!!!!
edit on 10-5-2011 by kennvideo because: time of show

Ok done and done. This is the angle we should really focus on now, someone is actually interested, milk it for what it is worth!

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join