It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News reported OBL's death DAYS EARLIER!!!

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
Put out a call to see if anyone records Fox News.

A couple of threads to see if anyone was recording news that day. Email into MoxNews to see if he has a copy. Email into a couple of news broadcast archive companies to see if they contain tickers in their broadcast archives.

MODERATOR please remove this post, I made a mistake, thank you, Kennvideo
edit on 9-5-2011 by kennvideo because: MODERATOR please remove this post, I made a mistake, thank you, Kennvideo

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

Thanks! I just looked that up and read it, too.

I certainly believe she is telling the truth to the best of her recollection. Maybe she saw something else. I don't know. But I believe she is telling the truth within her ability.

Anyways, I will sit tight and see if anything new crops up with Aeons' threads on BTS. Thanks again, guys!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Think she came back once after that. Around midnight last night (5/8), my time.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by kingbooma
I wanted to see the post on meg's twitter myself, but apparently her tweets are protected now. Has anyone heard from them? I really don't want to go through 70 pages on ATS to see if they posted again.

Bump

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2e09ca930339.png[/atsimg]

10:43 AM. However, I'm not sure if this is PST or Twitter time, so if people can test this out themselves and try to find out for certain, that would be great. Now that we know the time, we can start to narrow the search.

The OP posted this on page 57

Originally posted by megneverlands

The ticker aired on the news the evening of April 28th, sometime between 6:30pm and 8pm PACIFIC TIME. I was in Arizona that night, and that state is on US west coast time. So if you're looking for videos of the Fox News show that the ticker was on, look for videos that ran the evening of the 28th of April, on the US west coast.

edit on 9-5-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

Originally posted by AshleyD

Last I know, she never came back and set her twitter to private when a member looked up her real life info.

Well, she came back last night. i dont recall what time. give me a minute and i' post it:

ETA: here ya go:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm back. I considered not writing any more, but decided to make another post to clear up some questions. This may or may not be my last post. The drama and the trolling in here is muddling my original point. Yes, I did make my Twitter profile private. A poster on here had gotten my personal information. I don't feel comfortable with my profile being public at the moment. Enough of you that are on this thread already have seen the proof with your own eyes. There are also screenshots. If need be, at a later date, I may make it public again, but I'm not sure. About this 4chan business... I don't even know what the heck 4chan is. People here are claiming that I posted about this on there before posting here, and that is simply not true. I've never even been on the website. Many posters also are claiming that somehow my Twitter account may have been hacked or tampered with. I am still actively using the account today, and I can assure you it has never been hacked. The tweets on there are things I, myself, have written. Also, someone on here posted that they had reported a hacking of my account to Twitter. If, in fact, this is true, you need to contact Twitter again and tell them you were mistaken, because if my Twitter account gets shut down because you didn't read all of my posts and understand that I had never been hacked, I'll find that quite upsetting. Also, I see a few people claiming I must be psychic... Nothing could be farther from the truth. I wish I was psychic! But I'm not in any sense. MANY people on this thread are insisting that I misread the ticker. Twice. I assume that those of you claiming that would also be claiming that my grandmother ALSO happened to misread it. So three times it was misread? I think not. I'm confident in what I read. The ticker aired on the news the evening of April 28th, sometime between 6:30pm and 8pm PACIFIC TIME. I was in Arizona that night, and that state is on US west coast time. So if you're looking for videos of the Fox News show that the ticker was on, look for videos that ran the evening of the 28th of April, on the US west coast. I came here for the sole reason of getting this info out. A crazy amount of the posters in this thread are trying to get it off-topic, and are trying to discredit me. At this point, 50-some pages into the thread, many seem to be missing the point... I tweeted a time/date-stamped tweet on April 28th. You can contact Twitter and ask if it is in any way possible to change the time or date stamp of a tweet. It isn't possible, to the best of my knowledge, but for those of you who are intent on trying to prove me a liar, be my guest. I hope that someone can find a video of the ticker. I, myself, have been checking even April 27th, the day prior to my tweet, because I can't seem to find it anywhere. I'm not sure what else to do. I feel like the footage may have been pulled. If those who doubt me can contact Twitter to learn that the time & datestamps cannot be tampered with, it doesn't really matter then if we have the tape of the ticker or not, because my tweet will stand as the evidence. Does that make sense? Verify it's legitimacy. I welcome it, if it'll make you all stop calling me a liar and a hack. I have responded to a few of you on Twitter. i am both the OP of the original post, as well as the operator of the @megneverlands Twitter account. I hope that clears everything up. I am going to bed soon. Like I said earlier, I may or may not post again. I've been very busy and you guys can be quite difficult. Goodnight

edit on 9-5-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Saying it's a hoax and actually proving it are different things.

At this point I'm leaning towards mistake and crazy coincidence. Only because apparently no one else saw it.

Regardless, she made quite the interesting 'accidental' post as far as timing goes, ad should get some kind of prize for accidentally predicting osama's reported death just days in advance.

i'd buy her a cup of tea.

When 1 person out of 7.5 billion people on earth say they saw something or did something that the other 7.5 million didn’t see, its not about proving anything...math never lies, its a hoax , its phony and it never happened, and its not real....Period !

edit on 9-5-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

10:43 AM. However, I'm not sure if this is PST or Twitter time, so if people can test this out themselves and try to find out for certain, that would be great. Now that we know the time, we can start to narrow the search.

We just went through about erm 15 or 16 pages of verifying and looking into the timestamp. Starting around p. 60.

Nutshell: It does show 10:43 AM US PT on Apr 28. Nine hour time difference from when she thinks she tweeted. We don't know why there's a discrepancy.
edit on 5/9/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennvideo

Originally posted by clay2 baraka
Screen shots or it didn't happen. . .

Someone could have easily misinterpreted a news ticker that they briefly glanced at as it swept by. I have even had to wait a few minutes to reread a crawler and at times missed it all together because I just happened to glance at it as it fell off the queue. .

I'm interested...

How do you misinterpret 'Osama bin Laden has been killed in U.S. attack'

Which would be darn close to what they would have ran...

thats not what the OP reported seeing on the ticker.....nice try......nothing about US attack....anyways, been following this since the first page and im going with the misinterpreted reading explanation myself....

edit on 9-5-2011 by hbpdfsu because: messed up the quotes

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

thanks for the screenshot. I am an active Twitter user myself and I can tell everyone that there's no possible way (to my knowledge of course) that you can change the date on the post, so i know this is legit.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kingbooma

Lots of people say that but anything can be hacked. Again, discussed a lot in about the last 25 pages.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by hbpdfsu

Originally posted by kennvideo

Originally posted by clay2 baraka
Screen shots or it didn't happen. . .

Someone could have easily misinterpreted a news ticker that they briefly glanced at as it swept by. I have even had to wait a few minutes to reread a crawler and at times missed it all together because I just happened to glance at it as it fell off the queue. .

I'm interested...

How do you misinterpret 'Osama bin Laden has been killed in U.S. attack'

thats not what the OP reported seeing on the ticker.....nice try......nothing about US attack....anyways, been following this since the first page and im going with the misinterpreted reading explanation myself....

Which would be darn close to what they would have ran...

You took it too literal...

How's about the tick being 'Usama Bin Laden has been killed in U.S. operation'...

You would have to read a lot into that...

Now you should feel better...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

When 1 person out of 7.5 billion people on earth say they saw something or did something that the other 7.5 million didn’t see, its not about proving anything...math never lies, its a hoax , its phony and it never happened, and its not real....Period !

No. A Hoax is intentional. A Hoax must be proven. No one has proven this to be a hoax. TO do that they would have to show how she hacked into twitter and changes the time stamp. This might be an accident, an honest mistake. But to say it's a Hoax without proving it is inaccurate.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

No. A Hoax is intentional. A Hoax must be proven. No one has proven this to be a hoax. TO do that they would have to show how she hacked into twitter and changes the time stamp. This might be an accident, an honest mistake. But to say it's a Hoax without proving it is inaccurate.

She didnt hack it ,she was being sarcastic about what she said dealing with what she was looking at on tv.

She was joking about it and decided she can fool...some of us ats memberrs into believing that it actually happened...it worked ,oh well !

lol,she was making a joke to who ever she was talking to, and then turned the same joke to an ats thread.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
Put out a call to see if anyone records Fox News.

A couple of threads to see if anyone was recording news that day. Email into MoxNews to see if he has a copy. Email into a couple of news broadcast archive companies to see if they contain tickers in their broadcast archives.

Email into Twitter to see if the can confirm dates on the twitter id.

Otherwise, still trying to smear Meg with poop like she's a toilet at a druggie's house.

Okay!

Media Watch AZ got back to me and says that whatever is on the TV is what they have!

Good stuff.

Checking to see what the pricing is.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
on a side note, the OP did say she was open to the possibility that she was wrong on page 28.....I know if i saw something and I was 100% sure of what i saw, i wouldnt say that......just saying

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by hbpdfsu
on a side note, the OP did say she was open to the possibility that she was wrong on page 28.....I know if i saw something and I was 100% sure of what i saw, i wouldnt say that......just saying

I would.

Believe those who are seeking the Truth. Doubt those who are sure they've found it. Disdain those who think they are the truth.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
]

I'd hate to give you the idea I did all that. TrowaBarton deserves the back pats.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

That's fine. I'm willing to be wrong when looking into something. I'm willing to look into something that looks credible but turns out not to be.

If *YOU* are too afraid of being wrong that you aren't willing to question what you are told in case people might not think you to be perfect for a moment.....well then I suggest that protecting your fragile ego be your first priority in life.

Me, I'm made of sturdier stuff.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Surely two hours of Fox News Channel can't be worth too much. Maybe we can get some people to chip in some $.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Fury1984

Aeons said earlier we should review the whole 10-12 hour range
Could get pricey.

Maybe we should tell them it's a national security issue and maybe they'll donate it.
edit on 5/9/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

And that is true.

Depending on the price that comes back, I'll probably start with the 2-3 hours that seem the most likely to what Meg suggested. If the doesn't hit, then I'd start ordering for up to the 12 hours around it. But that would likely be where I would max out on a reasonable boundary for follow up.

This isn't a national security issue - or if so only by extension. If the USA government's cover stories are THIS bad, and Fox is leaking this sort of information then some people need to be spanked and aren't being spanked. Likely military people are leaking it, and if they aren't being spanked, and the political side wasn't totally on board AND the military did this operation on a date which would provoke a problem with both allies and enemies.... Well then, I'd suggest that a faction of the military is off the leash.

That might be a national security issue.
edit on 2011/5/9 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join