It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News reported OBL's death DAYS EARLIER!!!

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Fox News technically reported Bin Laden dead in 2001 too, sort of. They reported that a source told the Pakistan Observer he died of lung complications. The report is still online.

Bin Laden, according to the source, was suffering from a serious lung complication and succumbed to the disease in mid-December, in the vicinity of the Tora Bora mountains. The source claimed that bin Laden was laid to rest honorably in his last abode and his grave was made as per his Wahabi belief.

Fox News: Bin Laden Already Dead (2001 report)

My point is it seems like there is just a lot of conflicting information regarding the death of Bin Laden. Whether or not you believe the OP, you have to at least be curious about the conflict of information and the (in)convenience of burying Bin Laden's body at sea. I distinctly remember there being a conflict of information on all of the TV news outlets the night the "official story" became mainstream news. Some outlets were reporting he had been killed a week earlier (as other posters have brought up), others that the operation just took place within the past 24 hours and it wasn't until the President went on TV and gave everyone the "official story" that they all seemed to clear their version of it up.

Like other posters have said, we need to be culling together all of this conflicting information along with the OP's testimony in order to attempt to make the case that the official story is bunko.

Otherwise, we're just a bunch of half cocked "conspiracy theorists."
edit on 5/9/11 by JusticeIsComing because: typo

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JusticeIsComing

Its only conflicting because the news didnt wait for the goverments version of what happened,not understanding whats the big deal.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

The government version that makes this news ticker capable of seeing into the future?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Does anyone remember when the press used to investigate stories? Now they wait to be spoon fed.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by clay2 baraka
Screen shots or it didn't happen. . .

Are you referring to the fairy tale Obama told about killing OBL?

Photos or it didn't happen.
Body or it didn't happen.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fury1984

Does anyone remember when the press used to investigate stories? Now they wait to be spoon fed.

I hate to agree with you,so i just gave you a star...GAH!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Any new updates on this? We reached a stalemate about 30 pages ago so I moved on to other threads.

Last I read, we were in general agreement the tweet was most likely real and we could not find any trace of the alleged fox broadcast depicting the ticker announcement.

Anything come up since then?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
Any new updates on this? We reached a stalemate about 30 pages ago so I moved on to other threads.

Last I read, we were in general agreement the tweet was most likely real and we could not find any trace of the alleged fox broadcast depicting the ticker announcement.

From your keyboard to God's monitor.... NOPE

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Put out a call to see if anyone records Fox News.

A couple of threads to see if anyone was recording news that day. Email into MoxNews to see if he has a copy. Email into a couple of news broadcast archive companies to see if they contain tickers in their broadcast archives.

Email into Twitter to see if the can confirm dates on the twitter id.

Otherwise, still trying to smear Meg with poop like she's a toilet at a druggie's house.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Assuming the OP's time frame of 6:30-8PM Pacific on Fox News, we've concluded that a special Royal Wedding program was on, then it went into the Royal Wedding coverage provided by Greta Van Susteren. No video or screenshots of the ticker. Many users have sent e-mail to Media Matters, Newshounds, Mox News, etc. attempting to get this video. No such luck.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Yea something came up!
200 people denied ignorance
200 people said it was a hoax
200 people don’t think ice-cream is sold in the Sahara dessert.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I wanted to see the post on meg's twitter myself, but apparently her tweets are protected now. Has anyone heard from them? I really don't want to go through 70 pages on ATS to see if they posted again.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

You sorta kinda had to be there.

Watched about 40 more videos. About reached the conclusion in my head that this ticker didn't happen.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by kingbooma
I wanted to see the post on meg's twitter myself, but apparently her tweets are protected now. Has anyone heard from them? I really don't want to go through 70 pages on ATS to see if they posted again.

Too late. One of our poster's scared her by being overly aggressive, and she shut down.

I don't blame her.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Yea something came up!
200 people denied ignorance
200 people said it was a hoax
200 people don’t think ice-cream is sold in the Sahara dessert.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

Originally posted by kingbooma

Too late. One of our poster's scared her by being overly aggressive, and she shut down.

I don't blame her.

Oh really? Who?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Thanks for the quick responses, everyone. I also looked up Aeons' threads and subscribed to them to see what happens.

reply to post by kingbooma

You can read all of their posts she made in this thread by clicking HERE.

You can look at all the posts a member wrote in a thread by letting your mouse hover over the word 'member' in their mini profile and clicking 'view posts in thread.'

Or you can go to their profile to see when the last they posted.

Last I know, she never came back and set her twitter to private when a member looked up her real life info.
edit on 5/9/2011 by AshleyD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Saying it's a hoax and actually proving it are different things.

At this point I'm leaning towards mistake and crazy coincidence. Only because apparently no one else saw it.

Regardless, she made quite the interesting 'accidental' post as far as timing goes, ad should get some kind of prize for accidentally predicting osama's reported death just days in advance.

i'd buy her a cup of tea.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
n
edit on 9-5-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Bump

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2e09ca930339.png[/atsimg]

10:43 AM. However, I'm not sure if this is PST or Twitter time, so if people can test this out themselves and try to find out for certain, that would be great. Now that we know the time, we can start to narrow the search.

The OP posted this on page 57

Originally posted by megneverlands

The ticker aired on the news the evening of April 28th, sometime between 6:30pm and 8pm PACIFIC TIME. I was in Arizona that night, and that state is on US west coast time. So if you're looking for videos of the Fox News show that the ticker was on, look for videos that ran the evening of the 28th of April, on the US west coast.

edit on 9-5-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join