It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK terror attack highly likely........

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Hi guys

Was listening to the radio this morning on the way to work and caught the last 2 minutes of the news report.

Sir Paul Stephenson said communities must remain "vigilant" and urged members of the public to "trust their instincts". The Metropolitan Police commissioner said the "severe" threat from international terrorism was "not a bureaucratic description, but rather a factual assessment of the reality of the threat we face". "To be blunt it means that an attack is highly likely and could occur without warning at any time," he added

there is also a vidoe which I cant watch while at work.

Gareth
edit on 5-5-2011 by gareth01422 because: Caps in title

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by gareth01422

Yes I was watching the news last night and saw this too.

"To be blunt it means that an attack is highly likely and could occur without warning at any time,"

I don't understand the alert rating too much, but couldn't an attack happen without warning at any time on any level of warning. It almost feels like when you do your driving test and the instructor informs you that when he slams his hand on the dashboard you must make an emergency stop.

May still be too early for me old brain to think of a more intelligent reply to your post, but this is what I thought.

Anyway, have a great day out there and stay safe, peace out.

SIB

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Don't worry there wont be an attack until we need an excuse to invade somewhere, There is no need to be sensationalist the severe warning we are under has been at that level for a long time, it just gives them an excuse to harass any Asian people they see

And I would change your title from all caps before a mod does

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I have been wondering why people are theorizing that there will be some sort of retaliation to the alleged killing of Osama. I think this is just one offense on a long list of things they don't like about us. I don't think it's any more or less dangerous anymore

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by tinfoilSIB

OMG that eye is creepy. shivers.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by tinfoilSIB

"To be blunt it means that an attack is highly likely and could occur without warning at any time,"

I don't understand the alert rating too much, but couldn't an attack happen without warning at any time on any level of warning. It almost feels like when you do your driving test and the instructor informs you that when he slams his hand on the dashboard you must make an emergency stop.

May still be too early for me old brain to think of a more intelligent reply to your post, but this is what I thought.

SIB

I would have to agree with you there. It sound like he should have said " right, well, we have good intel that says the trfford center is going to be attacked on the 15th of this month"

sorry to joke about it, but I am getting fed up with this terrorism now. Its all been proven to be our own people.

just my thoughts.

Gareth

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by tinfoilSIB

SIB

Well its better that the instructor tells you before slamming his hand on the dashboard isn't it?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
maybe this what the guys up at sellerfield were doing?

who knows with all the BS in the media. we never get the full story.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by gareth01422
maybe this what the guys up at sellerfield were doing?

who knows with all the BS in the media. we never get the full story.

NO those guys were released without charge. Just a case of picking up anyone with brown skin and assuming terrorism

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
The guys arrested at sellafield were released without charge !
Seem's the site security we over enthusiastic on finding a 'camera' in theyre car !
edit on 073131p://05America/Chicago05 by ProRipp because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Having grown up in a time when you never knew when the next bomb would go off or where... it seems a joke to me these people keep ramming each new and imagined threat down our throats as if we've never experienced or lived with terrorist threats..

new topics

top topics

join