It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top US Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under three different administrations Steve R. Pieczenik says he is prepared to tell a federal grand jury the name of a top general who told him directly 9/11 was a false flag attack. Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik, a man who held numerous different influential positions under three different Presidents and still works with the Defense Department, shockingly told The Alex Jones Show yesterday that Osama Bin Laden died in 2001 and that he was prepared to testify in front of a grand jury how a top general told him directly that 9/11 was a false flag inside job.

Pieczenik told the Alex Jones Show that Bin Laden had already been “dead for months,” and that the government was waiting for the most politically expedient time to roll out his corpse. Pieczenik would be in a position to know, having personally met Bin Laden and worked with him during the proxy war against the Soviets in Afghanistan back in the early 80′s.

Pieczenik said that Osama Bin Laden died in 2001, “Not because special forces had killed him, but because as a physician I had known that the CIA physicians had treated him and it was on the intelligence roster that he had marfan syndrome,” adding that the US government knew Bin Laden was dead before they invaded Afghanistan.

Wow! Now that's pretty explosive! As far as I'm concerned, I think Osama was actually killed by Team Six in Abbotabad, Pakistan. But who knows the real truth? Is Pieczenik telling the truth? If so, this is a conspiracy of galactic proportions!

Remember, Obama has refused permission to display Osama's photographs. And was he really dumped into the sea? Why? This looks like another conspiracy that'll refuse to die like 9/11.

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Wow...unfortunately, that man will not make it to testify in front of Federal Grand Jury.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
it is all way too coincidental imho. read up on James Casbolt and his book, Agent Buried Alive. especially chapter 7

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Wow, if he is really willing to testify that would be a huge break. I wonder if Obama knew about the situation? Is it possible that he had/has no clue that his strike team didn't kill Usama? Assuming, of course, that the article and statements are accurate.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Let's not overlook that Dr. Pieczenik also mentioned that Saddam Hussein was never executed. The death photo and video was falsified. It is my understanding that this is the first time this has been reported. It's worthy of an investigation, especially in the light of OLB.

edit on 5-5-2011 by CodeRed3D because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I was just watching anderson cooper 360... I couldnt count how many times one of the white house speakers said "Uh" well this is what happen. Uh um and this happened uh and the president uh doesnt want to uh release the uh photos.

Also i thought it was funny he also brought up that the seals did not have a tape measure on them so they judged the height by laying next to the body =)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Here is Dr. Pieczenik's biography..

BIO

His novels are based on his twenty years experience in resolving international crises for four U.S. administrations. Dr. Pieczenik trained in Psychiatry at Harvard and has both an M.D. from Cornell University Medical College and a Ph.D. in International Relations from M.I.T. He was the first psychiatrist ever to receive a PhD. focusing on international relations.

First of all this guy knows how to manipulate people and the public if he wished by looking at his education.

This guy was paid to get administrations out of jams...He was also responsible for getting multi-nations out of jams. Our president was/is in a jam I would say.. The whole USA and the world is in a jam now that I think about it.

Is this Alex Jones interview, a false flag of a false flag of a false flag? Almost like inception, deeper, deeper and deeper.

It seems he is using a tactic to build up hope and momentum higher and higher, then at the end of the plan he will strip all validity and truth to anything he said, and it will scar the mental conspiracy movement in general in a way that almost tames them.

If a state wanted to subconsciously end the truther movement or the conspiracy movement, or any unwanted movement in general, this would be the man to put on the podium.

And yes, I really do think conspiracy theorists are going to be a target in the near future. I can sense it building up. When they find you, plead insanity

It almost seems like everything that happens in the world is scripted, and we are finally starting to get to the suspenseful ending. The only thing though is the writing skills of the script as of late are kind of getting sloppy it seems.

S+F OP. Nice post.
edit on 5-5-2011 by wiredamerican because: linky

edit on 5-5-2011 by wiredamerican because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TonyBravada
Wow, if he is really willing to testify that would be a huge break. I wonder if Obama knew about the situation? Is it possible that he had/has no clue that his strike team didn't kill Usama? Assuming, of course, that the article and statements are accurate.

lol..you think that guy will either a) live to testify or b) not testify at all due to judicial system being under the influence of politicians who are under the influence of corporations

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
And why would the US of A hide the fact of Osama’s death in 2001? The answer lies in lucrative contracts by the big corporations. According to the CRS Report for Congress, the yearly spend on Afghanistan is a whopping $100 billion (approx) not including the doles in billions given to the two-timing Pakistanis. Here are some details of the big guns’ yearly contracts who are raking in the billions:

Contractor.....................................................Value

Kellogg, Brown & Root (Halliburton).............$11,431,000,000
Parsons Corp...........................................$5,286,136,252
Fluor Corp...............................................$3,754,964,295
Washington Group International..................$3,133,078,193
Shaw Group/Shaw E & I.............................$3,050,749,910
Bechtel Group Inc.....................................$2,829,833,859
Perini Corporation.....................................$2,525,000,000
Contrack International Inc..........................$2,325,000,000
Tetra Tech Inc.........................................$1,541,947,671
USA Environmental Inc...............................$1,541,947,671
CH2M Hill.................................................$1,528,500,000
American International Contractors, Inc........$1,500,000,000
Odebrect-Austin.......................................$1,500,000,000
Zapata Engineering....................................$1,478,838,958
Environmental Chemical Corporation..............$1,475,000,000
Explosive Ordnance Technologies Inc............$1,475,000,000
Stanley Baker Hill L.L.C...............................$1,200,000,000

Well, that’s just the billion dollar babies! There are hundreds more contractors just below the billion dollar mark. And then we’re not counting the billions being spent on manufacture and replacement of weapons and equipment by the military industrial complex!

So there you have it. This is why they probably kept Osama ‘alive’.

More details here….
knowmore.org...

edit on 5-5-2011 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

Thank you for brining this video to me.I've followed Alex for a while now although i don't believe with his christian beliefs because i am agnostic. I can agree with many things he reports on. Many people think he is a fear monger maybe he is but at-least we can get some truth from somewhere instead of watching the MSM and their Propoganda.

We get the word from a man in the military and a former member of the administrations of the United states and still many people will deny the Truth.

911 was a False-Flag. The War-On-Terror is a lie

edit on 5-5-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-5-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
the government is nothing more than a house of vampires sucking the life out of the american people and ripping off the chinese for 13 trillion in military budget/contractor cronyism

cut off the head the body will follow.....OFF WITH THEIR HEADS

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX

Thanks for that vid, XRaDiiX. Makes one ponder who the real terrorists are. 100,000 Afghans killed including innocent men, women and children, and more than 230,000 permanently displaced from home and hearth. How many did Al Qaeda kill? Probably just a fraction of this figure!

Meanwhile the CEOs of Halliburton and other conglomerates are laughing all the way to the bank.....

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

And the CIA funds Al-Queda You're right we know who the real "Terrorists" are.....

Al-Queda is a tool to keep the wars going so there can be an enemy a target of some sort. They need a reason to be there... or else the troops would start thinking...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
The guy certainly does have credibility, and can speak from a position of authority my only concern is, if what he is saying is true (and I do believe 9/11 was a false flag, and I do believe OBL died years ago) is why would he say it on Alex Joneses show?

He more than most must know what the consequence of his actions will be, there is no way they could allow someone of his stature testify

Maybe the policy at the moment is to discredit the government as much as possible, giving rise that the onlly solution is to have a OWG....

I mean they destroyed Obama's credibility with his BC and this so called raid in Pakistan, there must be a reason everything is looking like it is...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Osama’s obituary announcement comes at a time when Obama is gearing up for a reelection for a second term. It also keeps the “ birth certificate “ controversy of Obama’s clearly in the back burner for the time being. The timing is perfect.

And even if Osama did die in this raid, then heck, no one is safe in Pakistan. Not even Osama Bin Laden!

edit on 5-5-2011 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
The pieces fit:

Obama waited 16 hours to make the call
The was no "Live Feed" that they were supposedly watching in the situation room.
Bin Ladens "body" was dumped into the ocean so no proof of ID could be found.
Supposed DNA confirmation was obtained in less than 24 hours (Not possible).
No photographic evidence will be released of the body.

Whats the most American thing an Un-American can do? Kill Osama Bin Laden. Too bad he was already dead.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
His Wikipedia doesn't say anything about his relationship with government. Just that he went to Harvard and released a few books.

???

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
There are news stories out there with Peizceniks experience in Government postitions....
I found several.

If you searching for one, use a date range that excludes the last week,

before Osama was

"dead again".

Inside, Clancy and Piezcenik offer this acknowledgment: ``We would like to thank Jeff Rovin for his creative ideas and his invaluable contribution to the preparation of the manuscript.''

Huh?

If anybody's name deserves to be on this project, it's Pieczenik's. ``Paul Hood is based very much on my own career over 20 years as a crisis manager,'' he said.

He's a Harvard-trained psychiatrist and hostage negotiator, serving as a deputy assistant secretary of state under Presidents Nixon, Reagan and Bush.

He and Clancy are unapologetic about the credits. nl.newsbank.com...

''For some, the thirst for power takes on the character of an addiction,'' said Steve R. Pieczenik, a psychiatrist who has also been a Deputy Assistant Secretary of State. ''Many of my patients have been power brokers of one kind or another: lobbyists, politicians, lawyers. These people are incessantly building a power base, forming alliances, typically with no specific goal in mind; they just enjoy the hurly-burly of power for its own sake.''
www.nytimes.com...

edit on 5-5-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Here's a report from Fox news in 2001 to back up this conspiracy. Reports of OBLs death in 2001

This whole thing just stinks - I'm thinking the next step will be to fake alien contact to draw our attention away from the current 'give us proof' palava! Bluebeam anyone?

Peace out

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I have also found another article in The New York Times

Although there is no single psychiatric label for the problems it can cause, there is the kind of person whom some call the ''poweraholic,'' who takes the thrill of power so seriously he or she becomes lost in its pursuit.

''For some, the thirst for power takes on the character of an addiction,'' said Steve R. Pieczenik, a psychiatrist who has also been a Deputy Assistant Secretary of State. ''Many of my patients have been power brokers of one kind or another: lobbyists, politicians, lawyers. These people are incessantly building a power base, forming alliances, typically with no specific goal in mind; they just enjoy the hurly-burly of power for its own sake.''
www.nytimes.com...

And the Wikipedia page has now been edited to reflect Steve R. Pieczenik career history with the
U.S. Government.
I am linking to the Wikipedia page here:
Wikipedia page Steve Piecenik

Pieczenik has previously worked for the state department as a psychiatrist, and was a press source for early information on the mental state of the hostages involved in the Iranian Hostage Crisis after they were freed. [3] Additionally, he has previously served as a Deputy Assistant Secretary of State. [4]

^ Leland, John (July 20, 1992), The New York Times, pqasb.pqarchiver.com...:24429751&FMT=ABS&FMTS=ABS:FT&type=current&date=Jul+19%2C+1992&author=Mic hael+Kilian%2C+Chicago+Tribune.&pub=Chicago+Tribune+%28pre-1997+Fulltext%29&desc=Books+too+early%3A+Could+Perot+save+us+from+this+surplus%3F&pqatl=goo gle, retrieved May 5, 2011
^ a b , www.stevepieczenik.com... retrieved May 5, 2011
^ , www.nytimes.com... retrieved May 5, 2011
^ , www.nytimes.com... retrieved May 5, 2011
^ , digital-library.usma.edu... retrieved May 5, 2011
^ , www.amazon.com...=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=Steve+Pieczenik&x=0&y=0, retrieved May 5, 2011
^ "Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag". www.infowars.com. www.infowars.com... Retrieved 2011-05-5.
Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Pieczenik"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join