It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top US Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure bin Laden is dead but he probably died a long time ago. They just released information about his death a few days ago. It's weird how it coincided with Hitler's death lol

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

edit on 05/21/2010 by Wheelindiehl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX

I hate seeing the kids suffering, I have 2 of my own and I could not imagine how bad things would have to be for me to even think about selling one of them, just horrific.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
How many of you still believe Osama is still alive?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Here's the proof that he has long been dead.

www.foxnews.com...

FOXNEWS.COM HOME > WORLD > NATIONAL Report: Bin Laden Already Dead Wednesday, December 26, 2001 * E-Mail * Respond * Print * Share: o Digg o Facebook o StumbleUpon o MySpace o Usama bin Laden has died a peaceful death due to an untreated lung complication, the Pakistan Observer reported, citing a Taliban leader who allegedly attended the funeral of the Al Qaeda leader. "The Coalition troops are engaged in a mad search operation but they would never be able to fulfill their cherished goal of getting Usama alive or dead," the source said. Bin Laden, according to the source, was suffering from a serious lung complication and succumbed to the disease in mid-December, in the vicinity of the Tora Bora mountains. The source claimed that bin Laden was laid to rest honorably in his last abode and his grave was made as per his Wahabi belief. About 30 close associates of bin Laden in Al Qaeda, including his most trusted and personal bodyguards, his family members and some "Taliban friends," attended the funeral rites. A volley of bullets was also fired to pay final tribute to the "great leader." The Taliban source who claims to have seen bin Laden's face before burial said "he looked pale ... but calm, relaxed and confident." Asked whether bin Laden had any feelings of remorse before death, the source vehemently said "no." Instead, he said, bin Laden was proud that he succeeded in his mission of igniting awareness amongst Muslims about hegemonistic designs and conspiracies of "pagans" against Islam. Bin Laden, he said, held the view that the sacrifice of a few hundred people in Afghanistan was nothing, as those who laid their lives in creating an atmosphere of resistance will be adequately rewarded by Almighty Allah. When asked where bin Laden was buried, the source said, "I am sure that like other places in Tora Bora, that particular place too must have vanished."

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leemo
I'm pretty sure bin Laden is dead but he probably died a long time ago. They just released information about his death a few days ago. It's weird how it coincided with Hitler's death lol

Maybe it's not so weird when you consider that Hitler was thought to have died a few times as well, maybe the date was in-joke. At least we get to discuss it. Another forum I looked into on this subject, locked the tread after two posts... seems it was too NWO,

thefinalphaseforum.invisionzone.com... Strange for what appears to be an "alternative" forum.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I invite those participating on this thread to join in on this thread that has more discussion on the same issue.www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
I invite those participating on this thread to join in on this thread that has more discussion on the same issue.www.abovetopsecret.com...

I invite also on this thread ..this story is BIG and is on ATS like plague
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by primetime2123

Originally posted by TonyBravada
Wow, if he is really willing to testify that would be a huge break. I wonder if Obama knew about the situation? Is it possible that he had/has no clue that his strike team didn't kill Usama? Assuming, of course, that the article and statements are accurate.

lol..you think that guy will either a) live to testify or b) not testify at all due to judicial system being under the influence of politicians who are under the influence of corporations

Nope, C - he'll write a book and profit from his claim, then every strange theory he even mentioned will hit the MSM and if there isn't enough to label him "Glen Beck" they'll start making stuff up ;-p

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

Yet another thread showing yet more ignorance. "deny" ignorance its says on this site. If you were to put all evidence for the death of bin laden on a table and withdraw all that provided by the US government, the majority of evidence would still be on the table !! DUH!!!

Oops sorry, local pakistanis are paid by the US. Bin ladens wives paid by the US, bin ladens children paid by US etc etc.

THIRD PARTY NON US EVIDENCE PROVES HE WAS KILLED DAYS AGO BY US FORCES.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by malcr

I've yet to see any evidence, have you got any links/sources to this third party evidence?

There seems to be evidence of a firefight, but there doesn't seem to be anything that puts the long-dead OBL in the frame

Peace out

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by malcr
reply to post by OrionHunterX

Yet another thread showing yet more ignorance. "deny" ignorance its says on this site. If you were to put all evidence for the death of bin laden on a table and withdraw all that provided by the US government, the majority of evidence would still be on the table !! DUH!!!

Oops sorry, local pakistanis are paid by the US. Bin ladens wives paid by the US, bin ladens children paid by US etc etc.

THIRD PARTY NON US EVIDENCE PROVES HE WAS KILLED DAYS AGO BY US FORCES.

Bin Laden is was and always has been a US CIA asset, if you truly knew anything about this you would know that he not only had nothing to do with the 9/11 bull/cover up, but he struck a deal with the US to use him as the big bad terrorist, so he could be back in favour within his and other Muslim countries.
It was a mutual appreciation, he was a very sick man and had no money or respect.
Please read this article www.foxnews.com...

This is no more than a ploy to divert attention away from Obama's birth certificate fiasco and prop his stats for the up coming election.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join