It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Official calls 9/11 and Osama bin Laden Death "Hoax"

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I'm new here... but I was combing through the internet and came across the following OBL death photo and was wondering what you all thought.

flickr dot com /photos/62502745@N04/5688707385/

Is there a way to post URLs? Or is that against the rules? seems silly to do it like I'm doing above.

edit on 5-5-2011 by vryste because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by wearewatchingyouman
WTF are you talking about? Do you just spout shyte to make youself feel better... I research EVERYTHING... I question everything... I believe nothing... how in the eff do you get from what I said to saying that I won't bother to research something. Have you read through this forum... the whole reason I'm here is to research this guy...

Really? Um...ok.
This is what you said.

Originally posted by wearewatchingyouman
look man there is no pure truth in any news outlet...Mainstream or alternative... if I stopped listening to a news source because I researched it and found inconsistancies I wouldn't have anything left to listen to or watch...

So either you are not researching what you listen to or you are, finding out that it is wrong, and going back for more. If that is what you meant, wow.

People deserve the benefit of the doubt because they are a person... Giving someone the benefit of the doubt that they are telling the truth until they are proved otherwise is the right thing to do IMO... if you prefer to be a cynical negative pos that's your right... have fun with that...

So you just trusted Obama when he said he killed Osama because you gave him the benefit of the doubt?
Now you believe he was lying because you gave someone else the benefit of the doubt?

If seeing the gaping holes in that logic makes me a negative POS then that is fine with me. So now I am getting attacked on ATS for being skeptical of someone.
Too funny.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

Sorry dude, but AJ is not a credible source according to them... go ahead and throw it up... it's a waste of time it will be deleted... like it has been a couple times already today... and if they have to keep doing it they are just going to delete the whole thing... please read through the whole forum... you'll see what the stipulations are for a credible source...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

I just do not get the logic in "Hey, the government is lying to you. I know because I heard that from the government!" The same government that is lying to you? "Yep they told me."

Hmmm......interesting that you go back and retrieve other comments made by me so you can try to spin them as well..... Apparently I have struck a nerve or you wouldn't be working so hard.

Thank you for confirming my suspicions.....game over, Mr. Shill.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Redpillfever

And I clicked on Wikipedia and it showed none of that.

In researching this guy all I can tell is that he seems to have "inflated" his credentials...his website says he was a co-author with Tom Clancy...while Wikipedia says...

He was not directly involved in writing books in these series, but chose the ghost-writer who did author the novels, and also employed someone to handle the "packaging" of the novels

Wiki also provides sources to court records showing Pieczenik didn't co-author the novel.
www.courts.state.md.us...

So..Seeing as he claimed he did...and then admitted he didn't in court...and his role in government also seems to differ from the facts...i suspect he is a professional BSer.
edit on 5-5-2011 by maybereal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by wearewatchingyouman

no you're just being ignored now... if you enjoy twisting people's words... by all means have fun... you sound like a moron though...buh-bye...

These techniques he's using are classic and I've seen them used by a number of members when it comes to the 9/11 topic. We're gonna be seeing a lot of this with this new whistleblower thread. You are right to ignore any of his future comments because he's trying to find someone to bait.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I can tell you all from personal experience in the music field that Mods on Wiki can be self-motivated to make changes that are not always across the board, But in the category of self-interest and preferential treatment, depending on "if the face is right" The Wiki idea is a good one, but it is open to abuse from all quarters.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Some congressman doing ballet is nothing close to the same. If this guy worked at any typical corporation, this would be considered CONFLICT OF INTEREST. He writes fiction about the subject, and then comes up with these claims. Why do I have a feeling I know what his next book is about?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11
And I clicked on Wikipedia and it showed none of that.
In researching this guy all I can tell is that he seems to have "inflated" his credentials...his website says he was a co-author with Tom Clancy...while Wikipedia says...

his creds have already been established
earlier in this thread. The wiki thread has
recently changed their info on him since this
thread was created.

I guess TPTB are reading this thread

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Why do I have a feeling I know what his next book is about?

Ladies and Gentlemen, I think we have our own Sylvia Browne here on ATS.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

his creds have already been established earlier in this thread. The wiki thread has recently changed their info on him since this thread was created. I guess TPTB are reading this thread

Yes, but I notice our resident shills are twisting our interaction with Wikipedia to make it appear as though we are using it as our only resource to verify his credentials. How predictable.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

lol... you do realize that almost no big name authors write their own books, right? Ghost writers are commonly used... big nameauthors are more like directors of books... they oversee the process and take the credit.... you know how you here big name directors say I filmed or made this movie or that movie... does that make them bseres?
edit on 5-5-2011 by wearewatchingyouman because: clarity

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by vlady95

Where are all the 911 inside job denyers? Where are all the conspiracy theory scoffers?
That Dr. is one hell of an American hero.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

ya know I just had another thought.
What if Pakistan was indeed harboring
OBL's body double that the CIA had
used earlier to portray a dead OBL.
And what if Pakistan was blackmailing
the US and threatened to show the world
the actual OBL double used???
Would that be enough to get the US
stirred up to go kill the OBL look-alike double
to keep it quiet ???

just tossing out theories here

I mean somebody had to play OBL
in those fake videos ??? Who was he
and where is he now ???
At the bottom of the ocean ???

edit on 5/5/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I don't know if the CFR membership list has been posted here yet, but I know kgorman is looking for credible sources on Pieczenik's history. This membership roster shows all members of the CFR with a last name beginning with "P". It is the official website of the CFR. Dr. Pieczenik's name is in there as the names are listed in alphabetical order.

I might be reading it wrong, but as of today he his still a member of the CFR. Also, the wikipedia page of Pieczenik did not have anything on his membership with the CFR, which something Pieczenik himself claimed was true.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Maybe with this post you are derailing from your previous posts who are more likely true than this, same like David Icke who put reptiles between the truth he is speaking about .
Just tossing out the theories here

edit on 5-5-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
Maybe with this post you are derailing from your previous posts who are more likely true than this, same like David Icke who put reptiles between the truth he is speaking about .
Just tossing out the theories here

lol
I'm not derailing anything.
I just had an idea and tossed it
out there for comment, as it is related
to the OP.

but none of my theories actually
have a real OBL that was killed
just a week ago

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
Ladies and Gentlemen, I think we have our own Sylvia Browne here on ATS.

absolutely splendid !!!
maybe we can get a b-line on where that
12 yr old daughter is to get an actual interview

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I was little joking ..to lift up the mood in this world political madness

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join