It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Official calls 9/11 and Osama bin Laden Death "Hoax"

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SaveTheWolves

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
Nice try at twisting my words around.

Nope. I quoted you in full. Try again.

Can't you see that is exactly what we're trying to do here in investigating this man's background?

I do not really see that. What I see is "this man is telling the truth, he must be, his wiki page has been changed."

He just now is making these statements, so we'll wait and see what proof comes up.

Instead of looking into this guy for yourself and seeing if he is any more in the know or honest than anyone else in the government? How long will you wait?

My point is that it is too early to just dismiss him without hearing him all the way out and taking into consideration his ties and his background.

Seems a little early to give him any credit as well. Healthy skepticism precludes me from doing either.

You can choose to handle it any way you please, but I'm not going to count this guy out until he fails to deliver or some other glaring red flag reveals itself.

So you jus trust him until he tells you he lied to you or gets busted for it? I see.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I don't understand why this subject is put under skunk works?As i am aware the guy has much credibility,and i think he doesn't gain anything with getting the word out...Everyone is either mocking him or threatening to him.
This is the one time you can believe in one persons words i think.
Everyone with their right mind could see the gains of USA from falsifying these events...i think the guy is telling the truth.
He appears to be much appreciated before he came out with these info and i guess it would be very obvious if they shut him up.
It is much better to make him look like a crazy conspiracy theorist.Didn't he said in 2002 that they are keeping his death for future?
That gives him much credibility,since the possibility of U.S. finding a hiding terrorist smart as him is equal with me meeting Osama at the McDonalds

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Osama's Wife who was there at the time, saying they just killed Osama should give you at least enough pause to consider what I'm suggesting.

Come on, Blaine - lets get her on video ok otherwise I dont believe it.

Bin Laden has been reported dead since 2001.
edit on 5-5-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

If it's not on video on ATS it's not true then? I find that amazing and I'm as opposed to Obama as anyone, but I don't buy into this anymore than I did the Birthers. It's just substituting hate for common sense. Any way you slice it, it benefits Obama by making his opponents match the image he is trying to present about them. That alone makes me suspicious.

We of course could easily both be wrong.

Sadly it stains those of us who oppose him based on his politics as we are labeled also.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

Wow. Really? Because you do not trust any MSM, you will not bother to research for yourself and you will just believe AJ's guest? Some critical thinking.

Jeez........pulls out the classic word manipulation techniques not unlike those of many government shills who frequent these forums use. Duly noted for future reference.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
You know how you can tell that this guy isn't saying anything that anyone actually gives a # about?

Because he aint doing a Bradly Manning right now.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

Originally posted by wearewatchingyouman
look man there is no pure truth in any news outlet...Mainstream or alternative... if I stopped listening to a news source because I researched it and found inconsistancies I wouldn't have anything left to listen to or watch...

Wow. Really? Because you do not trust any MSM, you will not bother to research for yourself and you will just believe AJ's guest? Some critical thinking.

As far as the Dr. goes of course I don't believe everything he says...I don't believe anything... I have opinions on certain subjects which are subject to change with new information.... but I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt just like I did the liar Obama and the one's before him...

Why? Why doese anyone deserve the benefit of doubt? Because you like what he had to say? Just giving anyone the benefit of the doubt for no reason is a sure sign of someone just looking to hear what they want to hear. Thanks for explaining that you have no need to look things up for yourself because you might find out that it is wrong though.

WTF are you talking about? Do you just spout shyte to make youself feel better... I research EVERYTHING... I question everything... I believe nothing... how in the eff do you get from what I said to saying that I won't bother to research something. Have you read through this forum... the whole reason I'm here is to research this guy...

People deserve the benefit of the doubt because they are a person... Giving someone the benefit of the doubt that they are telling the truth until they are proved otherwise is the right thing to do IMO... if you prefer to be a cynical negative pos that's your right... have fun with that...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Credibility?

He writes FICTION novels about politics and terrorism and SELLS THEM. You don't think he might I dunno.. have another agenda? Why would he have the inside scoop on this operation?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaveTheWolves

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority." - G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

"I am truly not that concerned about him." - G.W. Bush, repsonding to a question about bin Laden's whereabouts, 3/13/02 (The New American, 4/8/02)

Now we know why Bush wasn't concerned. He already knew Bin Laden was dead...

EXACTLY !!!
star for you

which makes everything they just did
in Abbottabad Pak

A LIE !!!!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
I don't know if anybody has already posted this, but it is a link the the Council on foreign relations,

www.cfr.org... Pieczenik is supposed to be a member,

Steve R. Pieczenik is on the list.

Someone PLEASE add this to Wikipedia. The guy who's trying to get the article about Pieczenik deleted from Wikipedia didn't do ANY homework.

Pieczenik is real, it's proven, and it NEEDS to stay on Wikipedia. Someone also needs to enter the details of his interview on AJ's show.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000

Originally posted by smurfy
I don't know if anybody has already posted this, but it is a link the the Council on foreign relations,

www.cfr.org... Pieczenik is supposed to be a member,

Steve R. Pieczenik is on the list.

Posted

Sorry , I should have added that link is to the current page of CFR membership.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

So you jus trust him until he tells you he lied to you or gets busted for it? I see.

None of what you said applies to me.....you are playing a silly game that will get you nowhere with me.

I never said I trusted him...you said that. I said it is too early for me to form an opinion one way or the other.

Now, go play with someone else. I do not have patience for you shills and your arguments that do nothing but run around in circles with no end in sight.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
he is the interview as video on the Alex Jones show..

www.youtube.com...
youtube.com/watch?hl=en&v=wjtNiTm99e8&gl=US

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

DO NOT enter anything from AJ show... unless it is sourced by a credible source... these are the kind of things which put it on the deletion list... people have been working hard to dig deep and find credible sources...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Pardon me, but how is it that you have concluded I have a bias toward Obama?

Oh, so you think he is an honest man telling you the truth then? So what is all this other crap all about if you trust Obama?

How do you know what I wanna hear? You believe yourself to be acting logically? .......Rethink that..........

I do not know what you want to hear. I just know what you have been saying.

Keep in mind that TPTB are well aware of our tendency to latch on to anyone with decent credentials who appears to be a government whistleblower and prance them all over the place to support our beliefs. This fact can very easily be used against us in a bad way.

Perhaps I should have said TPTB, Washington, the governemnt, etc. instead of Obama. All the same snake. Your entire presence in this thread is one of not trusting them. Maybe you took "bias" the wrong way?

Please correct me then. So you do trust the president to tell you the truth?

You are free to distrust anyone from the government and I can't blame you for that. For me, however, I am going to handle these people who are potential whistleblowers on a case by case basis. Dismissing all of them as liars without hearing them out is not a good idea.

I just do not get the logic in "Hey, the government is lying to you. I know because I heard that from the government!"
The same government that is lying to you?
"Yep they told me."

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Which Osama Bin Laden were they supposed to have killed?

Will the real Osama please surface for a DNA test...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Credibility?

He writes FICTION novels about politics and terrorism and SELLS THEM. You don't think he might I dunno.. have another agenda? Why would he have the inside scoop on this operation?

Oh, so anyone who writes fiction books and makes a profit is bad, and not credible. Please. Total rubbish. His credentials are nothing short of HUGE for someone of his caliber to be publicly saying the things he's saying.

Rahm Emanuel, mayor of Chicago, is a ballet dancer.

Senator Scott Brown posed nude in a magazine.

Senator Jim Webb used to write very sexually provocative fiction novels.

Ronald Regan was a Hollywood star for cripes sake.

Are all these men not credible because of the things they do/did outside of government?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

I don't remember him claiming to have an inside scoop in this operation. But is it really that hard to believe if he did, considering his extensive career and ties to our government and it's intelligence? His books are irrelevant at this point.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Jeez........pulls out the classic word manipulation techniques not unlike those of many government shills who frequent these forums use. Duly noted for future reference.

Are you suggesting I manipulated my own words?

Wow. This is a whole new level of accusation here. Now I am a government shill because after quoting you in full, I manipulated my own post.

So glad I found this thread today.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by wearewatchingyouman
reply to post by Drew99GT

DO NOT enter anything from AJ show... unless it is sourced by a credible source... these are the kind of things which put it on the deletion list... people have been working hard to dig deep and find credible sources...

Um, it's a sourced fact that he did a ground breaking interview on the Alex Jones show. That's kind of the point.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join