It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Scientists State That Behind Elenin Comes a UFO

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar
reply to post by w810i

Yes, I truly think that NASA is lying about Comet Elenin. And I want to know why.

Ok maybe they are and maybe it is nothing more then some random comet going on vacation. Food for thought: NASA is not the only game in town when it comes to tracking space objects how many thousands of other people do you think that are out there looking at it? NASA cant shut them all up and some of then have some pretty sophisticated gear.

My personal opinion is this. There are way to many needy people out there with empty life's who are looking for something anything to distract them. To many people are taking this whole Mayan end of days crap and twisting to fit anything that applies and in often cases doesn't apply.

It's already been talked about that for a UFO to use a comet as means of travel is just ridiculous at worst and stupid at best.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
God its like Off worlders are not already everywhere in this solar system! As we continue to pollute and kill this planet with toxic and violent means they are like vultures coming in for the scavenge...

Ok that was rude as not all are like that, but yes we have and are visited all the time and in fact they have been here visiting long before man crawled from the ocean.

Put that in your pipe and smoke because it is the truth.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
God its like Off worlders are not already everywhere in this solar system! As we continue to pollute and kill this planet with toxic and violent means they are like vultures coming in for the scavenge...

Ok that was rude as not all are like that, but yes we have and are visited all the time and in fact they have been here visiting long before man crawled from the ocean.

Put that in your pipe and smoke because it is the truth.

One word: Proof?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

The best proof I can share with you is to take a long look at my past threads. You will find several which enable me to make a statement like that and be telling the truth.

Life is a Mystery for sure but there are some of us who know for certain.

Compared to 'some' things, the whole Extradimensional/Timetraveler/Offworlders/Non Terrans, situation is really no biggie.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Way to many threads to search through. How bout the readers digest version.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

ɹɐıl ɐ ʇou ʇnq ǝɹns ɹoɟ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ʇıq ɐ ɯɐ ı ɹǝʌoɔsıp ʎɐɯ noʎ 'puıɯ uǝdo uɐ ɥʇıʍ ɟɟnʇs ʎɯ pɐǝɹ oʇ pǝǝu ʇsnɾ noʎ
edit on 14-5-2011 by antar because: LOL

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Nice...well I don't have the time to search through 200+ threads. Care to be a little more informative?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

What i meant in the post is that he did say it
Simple

Now if you say he didn`t why are all the newspapers talking about it, even he appeared in primetime on manistream media here in Argentina, stating this.

now he says, like for what you are talking here, that he didn`t

1.- He is actually a liar, or he didn`t check the veracity or facts. (after saying he did)
2.- He is walking backwards in his own footsteps who knows why.
3.- He even laughed with sarcasm at the subject that april`s fools day didn`t existed, because he live`s here in Argentina (it is in november the 28 th here, dia de los santos inocentes)

i couldn`t keep a record of his media appearences otherwise i could have shown here the statements i wrote above. didn`t really think that my post would have caught such attention as the other ones passed by too, with very less feedback, even more important ones

So may be if i can search trough the media, with a little time i can find his arguments stated live through broadcast tv.
I guess i can find a newspaper where he is talking about this, but that is not enough proof cause it could be made up, but here in Argentina seems disclosure is coming, because every media, newspapers, tv, radio, internet are constantly talking about UFO since two or three weeks ago, before this statement of sergio toscano was made.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
171 flags and 23 pages for a April's Fool publication

ATS is going down these days

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by w810i

i understand your point
now, with all the Equipment they HAVE(NASA) they didn`t even discover it

leonid did

So what makes you think that technology and knowledge should resolve it?
may be the cosmos is too Big enough to just take notice of everything even with that quantity, as you stated, of astronomers between professional ones to amateurs, they just NOTICED Elenin was there Last YEAR?
i mean in 2010 they saw a Comet with a path near to earth that was coming to our solar system from the beginning of 2001?

Even the best hunter misses the prey
may be they saw something, common sense tells me that if something is coming behind it, they would never tell people till they are falling onto our heads

just to avoid mass panic, economic collapse,riots, anarchy, and of course TPTB as ses

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Ok so Ive heard you begging for people to debunk this. So let me ask you this cause I do not believe Ive seen it. Why do you have such a hard on for this? Why do you believe this? Its a pretty damn far fetched story

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I'm going to post this link even if it has been before:

rt.com...

It's a saner take on these Elenin rumors. It says the story started in the UK as an April Fools story and was picked up in South America in error, possibly because they aren't as aware of this tradition there.

It includes some comments from the guy who discovered the comet last year who thinks it's just a normal comet and is very unlikely to cause any problems on earth.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by N1thNa1ath

What i meant in the post is that he did say it
Simple

Now if you say he didn`t why are all the newspapers talking about it, even he appeared in primetime on manistream media here in Argentina, stating this.

He is on record saying that he did not say this. Only one publication claims that he did. One. The one you cited here. The one you yourself probably wrote.

So may be if i can search trough the media, with a little time i can find his arguments stated live through broadcast tv.

If he really said this on broadcast TV it would be posted on YouTube and linked all over the internet. When you find that video, link to it here and I will believe you. You will not be able to find it because your entire thread is a malicious lie.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Well at least you attacked me as a liar
that`s an obvious response to a light intent of debunking
So i`m a liar cause you couldn`t debunk this or am i a liar all the way though'
by the way why are you getting so angry?

it`s not neccesary
i`m looking for facts to contradict this but nobody can show them
that`s the problem

by the way you could have walked away from the post if you didn`t like or or couldn`t debunk it
we all fail sometimes and this doesn`t make me better or worse than you

So if you got facts that contradicts this post please show them, otherwise i prefer not to be attacked as a liar again, ok?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by N1thNa1ath
reply to post by DJW001

So i`m a liar cause you couldn`t debunk this

No, you're a liar because the astronomer himself says he didn't say that, but you insist he did anyway.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by N1thNa1ath
reply to post by w810i

i understand your point
now, with all the Equipment they HAVE(NASA) they didn`t even discover it

leonid did

Happens all the time. Amateur observers try to target areas that are not covered at the same moment by an automated sky survey. Most NASA telescopes are not well-equipped to hunt for undiscovered comets either, this includes Hubble and others, and while there are telescopes designed for that purpose even they can't observe the entire sky at once. Many well known comets were found by amateurs, not professionals. The vast majority of professional observatories feature very long focal length instruments that can only look at a very tiny part of the sky at any one time, but in very high detail.

may be they saw something, common sense tells me that if something is coming behind it, they would never tell people till they are falling onto our heads

Are you saying Elenin and other amateurs who have observed the comet are covering up something?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Doesn't this sound like what the cultists said back in the 90's? You know those guys that all killed themselves whilst wearing brand new Nike sneakers.. Anyways, maybe it's a giant asteroid they are detecting which i the comet is pulling towards earth.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by N1thNa1ath

by the way why are you getting so angry?

Because this thread is exactly what the NASA spokesman was referring to when he accused ATS of spreading hysteria. It was proven that the article you posted in the OP was a hoax on page one!
www.abovetopsecret.com...
If you followed the link, you would have found the true source of the "Chinese scientists" story:
T he Daily Galaxy
The article clearly states:

[Editor's Note: This post is an April Fools' entry, a day of fun and when many of the major US media sites, such as Google, The Huffington Post, TechCrunch, and The Daily Galaxy create fictional articles that appear real]

It was a joke. At this point, the Mods should have moved this thread to the [HOAX] forum, but they did not.

I contacted the scientist supposedly quoted in the article, and he expressly denied making the statements you attribute to him:

PERDON, NO SE QUIEN SOS. LO QUE PUBLICO EL DIARIO CRONICA DE BS AS NADA TIENE QUE VER CON LO QUE YO DIJE. NUNCA MEZCLE LA INFO DE CHINA CON EL COMETA ELENIN. EL COMETA ELENIN VIENE ACOMPAÑADO DE UN CLUSTER O SEA UN CUMULO DE ALGO. SE QUERES MAS INFO ENTRA AL WWW.ELQUELONIOVOLADOR.COM.AR.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Then you called Toscano a liar:

Yeah he talked about it.
If you let the media publish an article that states something you said, and then back up so you are a liar

You had the nerve to quote his own blog, but omitted the most important point; this is what you left out:

En ningún momento dije que el cluster era una gigantesca nave extraterrestre, eso hay que atribuírselo a los medios (Misiones Online en su portal Web y el diario Crónica de Bs. As.) que publicaron muy mal la información, y además sin autorización del disertante.

I did not say that the cluster was a giant alien spacecraft, that must be attributed to the media ( Online Missions on its Web site and Chronicle newspaper of Buenos Aires .) who posted bad information, and further without permission of the lecturer .

observatorioastronmicokolping.blogspot.com...

Now you claim he said this on TV! I challenged you to find a recording, and you have not; instead you merely say that this story has not been debunked. In this country what you are doing is called "character assassination." It is a crime called "libel," and by allowing you to commit libel, ATS can be sued if Sergio Toscano so desires.

Mods: please move this thread to the [HOAX] bin. The ability to admit that something is a hoax is what makes ATS different from other web sites of this nature. Allowing this farce to continue seriously undermines this site's credibility.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalpr
171 flags and 23 pages for a April's Fool publication

ATS is going down these days

LOL...Its funny.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
Mods: please move this thread to the [HOAX] bin. The ability to admit that something is a hoax is what makes ATS different from other web sites of this nature. Allowing this farce to continue seriously undermines this site's credibility.

Check out the UFO section...lol

ATS knows if they move this topic a bunch of people will keep reposting this pretending they never heard about this before.

Just like the jerusalem ufo
the captured roswell alien
The Vault

etc.

nah ATS will let this thread continue.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join