It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Scientists State That Behind Elenin Comes a UFO

page: 26
<< 23  24  25   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

But if the source came from an western news outlet you would believe it wouldn't you?

The source is a western news outlet which explicitly said that it was intended as an "April Fool's" joke!

But... I thought Necromongerers were real ~

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Someone said it already,PEOPLE WAKE UP.

This object is being bumper pushed right at us ,think the biblical flood,think huge global tsunami,think,rods of god an american weapon made of rods of tungsten put in high orbit and simply released in a ballistic trajectory,causing a MASSIVE ecplosion without radiation when it strikes earth.Think hitting a major ocean with simply a huge rock and cleaning most of us out but leaving no deadly radiation when you yourself get here.

I already posted a thread about this asking how big of a rock we should have harvested as a defensive tool to push out into the solar system to save us from an ele.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by N1thNa1ath

You are aware when this article was first released ??

April 1st.........Does that tell you something.?

Thank you. You saved me the trouble of reading the entire thread.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
The observatory in Hawaii has not trouble finding it and showing it to you ..

I believe the time stamp is 3:17 give or take .. remember on the horizon the atmosphere and dust make things look much larger! ... still ..this is called Nibiru .. not Elenin or comet xyz. .... a nice video!

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Chinese physics yes you put your name on the exam paper you get a half mark you answered the question unidentifiable flying object that's a full mark its ok to cheat and look at the us exam paper when we figure out what it is we will tell you Chinese physics guy any thing else you want to copy and produce its ok you can come here and live a good life just dont ask us for help when your govenment is about to murder you in your San Francisco pool.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by hArmlessBob

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by N1thNa1ath

You are aware when this article was first released ??

April 1st.........Does that tell you something.?

Thank you. You saved me the trouble of reading the entire thread.

The April Fools joke was about Saturn not Elenin.

The April Fools joke and then the admission that it was a joke.

What we learned from our April Fool's Day post - Epic Discovery: China's National Radio-Astronomy Observatory Announces Monitoring of 'Dark' Satellite in Orbit Around Saturn --"Transmitting the Universal Genetic Code" - was that many of our visitors were profoundly disappointed -- some angered -- that the post was not real.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Notice how we have had an increased amount of NEO's as of late. Honda, yu55, elenin (if it is a comet or not is not the point), i believe there were a few more. Well perhaps this video may interest some.

Regardless if the original OP was a joke or not ;P, i think it could explain perhaps the coming of 'aliens' and such. Why wait for the real thing when you can fake it,

How about all the alien movies coming out, well, fairly quickly. How many in the last two years alone? i estimate at around 20 or so, mostly invasion style.

Perhaps they are coming to us, and perhaps they will try this stunt.
edit on 26/7/11 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

Notice how we have had an increased amount of NEO's as of late. Honda, yu55, elenin (if it is a comet or not is not the point), i believe there were a few more. Well perhaps this video may interest some.

Please provide some statistics showing that the number of NEO's has been increasing lately.

Regardless if the original OP was a joke or not ;P, i think it could explain perhaps the coming of 'aliens' and such. Why wait for the real thing when you can fake it,

What aliens? Are you talking about scammers like the Galactic Federation? Surely you don't take them seriously?

How about all the alien movies coming out, well, fairly quickly. How many in the last two years alone? i estimate at around 20 or so, mostly invasion style.

There was a similar fad for science fiction movies in the 1950's, yet there was never an alien invasion.

Perhaps they are coming to us, and perhaps they will try this stunt.

And perhaps the woman in the video is a looney who is taking advantage of her brief employment by Werner von Braun to get publicity for her whacked out theories.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Not necessarily an increase in NEO's, but an increase in the awareness of them in popular culture. I have definitely been hearing more about these rocks nowadays, than say 10years ago. It makes me think of the disclosure video posted above about meteors being used a cohesion factor to bring people together as it I'd an external threat to our whole species.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by OhioPariah

Thanks thats my all time Nike right there -

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Perhaps it is because users who continue to bring up the April 1st article, such as yourself, cannot make the discernment between OP's article and the April Fool's article? The differences of both of these articles has been known since halfway down PAGE ONE.

Edit: My apologies for bumping an older thread, this one was linked in the current 'multiple objects trailing Elenin' thread and I did not check the time stamp on the last post.
edit on 8/9/2011 by Tgautier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

OP was about fleet of UFOs tailing YE55. Now that we've seen that fleet sunken in the Sun, our thoughts go to the families of those lost members of the UFO fleet. May the light of the lighthouse shine on you.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by N1thNa1ath

CHINESSE SCIENTISTS STATE THAT BEHIND ELENIN COMES A UFO

noticias.t erra.com.ar

Based on the information given by the Chines Space Agency, the chinese scientist state that behinf the coma of Comet X1 Elenin comes a cluster or an alien spaceship
According to Sergio Toscano, head director of the Astronomy Center for Space Investigation in Argentina, Misiones, the chinese scientist after an analisis made up on signals received form behind the comet, they detected that a dark body was behind the Comet and went off from an strange formation.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

edit on 5/4/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

This is what I've been telling people, but it has to take an astronomer so people would get to believe, but not a humble person like me. Any way, thank you for letting all of us know, good find.

Check this out? www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 6-10-2011 by Human4life because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

Perhaps it is because users who continue to bring up the April 1st article, such as yourself, cannot make the discernment between OP's article and the April Fool's article? The differences of both of these articles has been known since halfway down PAGE ONE.

The article was a complete fabrication, drawing on an April Fool's day joke as one of its sources. It is a deliberate lie, as the astronomer who allegedly made the statement has attested:

PERDON, NO SE QUIEN SOS. LO QUE PUBLICO EL DIARIO CRONICA DE BS AS NADA TIENE QUE VER CON LO QUE YO DIJE. NUNCA MEZCLE LA INFO DE CHINA CON EL COMETA ELENIN. EL COMETA ELENIN VIENE ACOMPAÑADO DE UN CLUSTER O SEA UN CUMULO DE ALGO. SE QUERES MAS INFO ENTRA AL WWW.ELQUELONIOVOLADOR.COM.AR.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Comet Elenin has come and gone and no fleet of spaceships has attacked the Earth. This entire thread was a transparent hoax, yet still people seem to think it's real. Wake up, people!

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
If its a ship following closely behind why doesn't the ship just get here already? Why wait?

top topics

<< 23  24  25   >>

join