It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Scientists State That Behind Elenin Comes a UFO

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
um. not to sound like a spoil sport but.

i think everything happens for a reason.
not specifically the reason is known @ any point in time.

but the fact remains. there is no chance. there is no choice. there is no . coin - side - ence

so.
with all the "BUZZ" i can see so many intricate parts of general "HO HA" around the place.
like. oh the names mean this and the dates mean that. the time this happened with the location of such and such etc."

has anyone. EVER.. . EVER> been satisfied with beyond a doubt "SOLUTION" to the answer of the origin of "events" such as these. or any nature that seems to "CREEP".

you know the types. i mean.

ELENIN. and the whole shabang.
how can anyone offer "SIMPLE ENOUGH EXPLANATION" that everyone will understand the same common truth. (ha. the right / write one)

WITHOUT IT BEING "RANDOMLY" CHANCICLE" COIN " SIDE " ENCE" .

IT JUST IS!!!.

man i hate that!.

so what is it.
its planted. its a seed that grew.

WHO PLANTED IT?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by kigamboni

may be this thread also helps to find the answer

very nice one

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 22-5-2011 by N1thNa1ath because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Would anyone who actually believes this mumbo jumbo care to speculate why a UFO would be following a comet?

I mean, I thought UFO's had the ability to bend space time and traverse the universe instantly-

So why take the slow route inside the trailing debris field of a comet?

I no understand

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
They can bend space time? How do you know this? lol...

Look, when people think of aliens - they instantly think they're super-advanced. When in fact... they can be like us, perhaps slightly more advanced. In the end, no one knows.

Following a comet btw doesn't sound as far-fetched as everyone says it is. Might just be me but eh...

edit on 22-5-2011 by aRogue because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by aRogue
They can bend space time? How do you know this? lol...

Look, when people think of aliens - they instantly think they're super-advanced. When in fact... they can be like us, perhaps slightly more advanced. In the end, no one knows.

Following a comet btw doesn't sound as far-fetched as everyone says it is. Might just be me but eh...

edit on 22-5-2011 by aRogue because: (no reason given)

Yeah sure, didn't you know. They can conveniently do anything we want them to in order to answer the questions of how they're able to visit earth from millions of miles away. Just read some of the ufo threads

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Why debate the UFO in the tail of the comet issue when no-one has posted anything about the original Chinese statement. We should always look for the source of the story and not at second hand reporting for our facts.

Google can (roughly) translate Chinese too, you know, so where is the original Chinese statement....? For me, I guess there wasn't one as it is probably not something that the Chinese would claim. Hell, we have not even got many space pictures from the Change2 spacecraft they sent up over a year ago.

I realise that everyone wants a bit of excitement, but the problem with that is that it may be too much excitement and turns into a nightmare.

No, I think this UFO thing in the tail of the comet is a big waste of mental energy.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

Why debate the UFO in the tail of the comet issue when no-one has posted anything about the original Chinese statement. We should always look for the source of the story and not at second hand reporting for our facts.

The source of this story has been posted on every page of this thread:
www.dailygalaxy.com...

The source specifically says:

[Editor's Note: This post is an April Fools' entry, a day of fun and when many of the major US media sites, such as Google, The Huffington Post, TechCrunch, and The Daily Galaxy create fictional articles that appear real]

Why do the Mods refuse to move this thread to [HOAX]? Is it a conspiracy to make ATS look bad?

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Hoax or not,anyone who can imigine there is a reason that an advanced space travelling civilization would have a need to follow a long period comet around the system,please share it with us.....

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
The game is they want US to fight them,as if all of us are that stupid.
I'm the most aggressive vet know but I'm not going to fire.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Richard C. Hoagland is also pushing this idiocy of an Elenin UFO

You all really aren't buying into this I hope...Anyone remember Comet Hale-Bopp and the Heaven's Gate Cult???
edit on 17-6-2011 by Marrr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect
Would anyone who actually believes this mumbo jumbo care to speculate why a UFO would be following a comet?

I mean, I thought UFO's had the ability to bend space time and traverse the universe instantly-

I no understand

Perhaps they are avoiding our radiation by hiding behind the rock kinda like an eclipse

just a guess :]

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
very good post. thanks for this. I have seen that mother _____ up in the sky and it is scary. It #ing moves!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheNewKid

Originally posted by PhotonEffect

I no understand

Perhaps they are avoiding our radiation by hiding behind the rock kinda like an eclipse

just a guess :]

Or maybe they just do not want to be seen!!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dalke07

"The Russian astronomer, Leonid Elenin, Institute of Applied Mathematics "Keldish", discovered December 10, 2010, close to Jupiter (more extact between Mars and Jupiter), a new comet, C/2010 X1 (Elenin)"

Based on reports published by China's space agency, Sergio Toscano, director for Astronomical Research in Missions, said that behind the comet Elenin could be approaching a UFO.

"Behind the comet, discovered in December last year, Chinese scientists say that is something they called cluster, which means globular cluster, or perhaps alien spacecraft,"said Toscano.

According to the report quotes the astronomer mission, the space body would be found in the comet's tail and was analyzed after the mysterious signals that came off of an unknown formation "strange and obscure. "

And more. In the words of Toscano, the Chinese have said that the spacecraft is stationed in the same place for ninety days, "before that looked like it was coming from an extraterrestrial civilization, " said Argentine scientist.

According to the Daily Chronicle, this phenomenon was corroborated by Rosie Redfiel, the new director of the Program of NASA's Astrobiology. "But when NASA began to make calculations and projections of orbit of the comet, they realized that something was wrong and the first thing they did was remove the website which provided information on this issue, " said Toscano.
edit on 4-5-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

Spanish to English translation
Source
noticias.terra.com.ar...

Mod Note : Posting work written by others.– Please Review This Link.

edit on 5-5-2011 by xpert11 because: Mod note , add external source tags

OH NOES!!!!! It's the Necromongerers!! Thank Goodness Riddick lives right here on Earth!

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by w810i
Chit chat aside. Its been debunked. If this was real do you not think every news organization would be talking about it?? Step outside the box and think for a minute will you?? something hiding behind a comet?? Ok first off how can anyone even see that when every pic Ive seen of this comet is nothing but a faint smudge. So how exactly can they see this?? Now the radio signal once again how are they picking this up? and if they really are there is zero evidence of it being admitted from said cluster. Think about it.

Stereo B will be ogling the comet for two hours a day pretty soon!
Every one is interested, and there will be much to learn!

One has to wonder .. really ...

If we had had the web in 1993, that we have today ... do you think that Goggling "Missouri Floods (today's date)" would have generated only one good and a couple of tame and stale images? ..
Or would it have produced pages and pages of flooded real estate, the FEMA people doing heroics, and all the good plans and actions being taken for people and businesses.

Why are the Japanese so un-forthcoming of data that would benefit their own people (are they using sign language, not regular channels?)?? They might want to hedge for the world at large, but their own countrymen are getting the hot particle whammy pretty badly ... and so are others. Why the hush, hush?

What was Project Blue Beam? .. kills from a distance? .. Heart attack? .. or something like that? ... Is this the 800 pound gorilla which no one will utter a word about? ... Is this why our president is doing commercials for "Eat in the Gulf" when we know the Gulf is a no go zone? ...

It does not take a Blue Beam!! -- It only takes someone who is an adept in the body and it's vital forces (Chi in some languages). This is or was a specialty in old, old Tibet, when every person of wreath had to have his own Sorcerer to protect him from others who had no morals, (were lawless), but also controlled this capacity or this kind of mental power!! This does not require a machine .. a trained human can do it. An Adept can do it.

Sad problems in Tibet were ended by the State demand that every family must send the eldest child to the monastery to be schooled (and learn morality) ... and so Tibet ended it's years of terror!!

With this in mind ... if there are some folks with the comet, they might be here to help.
Too bad we cannot send out a shuttle to some neutral space and parley!

Why might they broadcast the DNA code? ..
Did we not broadcast to the universe a movie where astronauts use the DNA code to access the building on Mars, and find out about the miracle of life first hand (well, one of them anyway) ...
Did we not send our images to space with our craft? .. How could they send back a matching image with out a projection technology .. they would have to do it in another medium! ...

One other thing, the Sumerians and The Boat of Millions of Years .. which is shown launching with the Goddess of grain and seeds watching ...is supposedly just that ... but it might have check points.
... yes .. speculation, speculation due to books by a renown translator of cuneiform ... but maybe worth the time it took to write it.

Comet or much more, we are making the be safe kit, and looking forward to the event.

Broadcasts on a hyped up ionosphere will not suffice to convince!!
... It takes a track record to convince people .. and so far the events, and the style of operation = very far from convincing!

Adjust your eyes for flinch-less staring, and grab hold of your back bone.
Do not offer violence! ..
Be smart, be like King; .. offer the code of honor of the Human Species ... and expect it to be returned in full.
Keep your wits, keep your cool, and just walk down the line. Things will play out, and when things are ready .. things will happen ... hopefully for the best for all! ..
IMVHO of course!!

Feel free to disagree!!

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Why do the Mods refuse to move this thread to [HOAX]? Is it a conspiracy to make ATS look bad?

i dont see how this story is a a Hoax in any way
maybe your trying to look ATS bad by always insulting threads calling them hoaxes all the time? i meant no offense just saying some of you when its a news article your always pointing it out as a hoax if the source is from a eastern news outlet.

But if the source came from an western news outlet you would believe it wouldn't you?

edit on 8-7-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-7-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

But if the source came from an western news outlet you would believe it wouldn't you?

The source is a western news outlet which explicitly said that it was intended as an "April Fool's" joke!

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

The source is a western news outlet which explicitly said that it was intended as an "April Fool's" joke!

No rest for the weary, eh DJW001?

Harte

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
If this is a hoax and the ATS teamsters wont say so, people could always choose to unflag it

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join