It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Scientists State That Behind Elenin Comes a UFO

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

The point of posting information that points to NASA making up the whole thing about Comet Elenin is because of the premise of the title to this thread...

"Chinese Scientists State That Behind Elenin Comes a UFO"

If Comet Elenin is not Comet Elenin that maybe the "UFO" is not a UFO. Maybe it's been positively identified.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

You truly think that??

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

Well said... It would be awesome if they all just positioned their ships from the north to the south pole and did a slow fly over all the way around the globe for everyone to see.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar
Hmmm now isn't that odd? Now how can he be work for an educational institution, a university ne doubt, and teach astrology, and yet also be an "amateur" like NASA reports? Let's not forget that on NASA's press release they leave out any and all mention of his employment.....

He doesn't teach "astrology".He is a researcher at the Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics and volunteers at the International Astronomical Search Collaboration.
astrobob.areavoices.com...
Here is his blog..you can ask him about it yourself.
spaceobs.org...

It's just a comet and a rather unremarkable one at that. What's the fuss?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

I`ve been awhile since i posted it, waiting for debunking

But look what NASA says about ATS and related to ELEnin, posts
Seems i touched someone`s heart
By the way i didn`t make any statements in the post where is said that ELEnin might collision with Earth, so why did they bother to post this?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Who knows, may be we are closer than them to the truth, just may be

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by N1thNa1ath

Or this atrobiologist is one of the posters here, me thinks.

Paid disinfo agent perhaps... pretty easy to pick them out this days

Peace

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

For one thing, I highly doubt that "Comet Elenin" exists. And if Comet Elenin is a made-up story then what else is twisted?

I've observed the comet myself, as have many other amateur astronomers. It exists, or are amateur astronomers in on the conspiracy too?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
theyre just hiding behind it, on cruise control, in deep hibernation.

i am prepared to welcome our new overlords!!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
w810i, Pauligirl, N1thNa1ath, ngchunter, thank you for your replies.

My time online today is very short.

Will be back ASAP.

Toni Out

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I want to see one
but from Japan ...coz they got the very advance technology.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I may be missing something, and it may well have been mentioned before along this thread and elsewhere where this news is posted. But surely an extraterrestrial vehicle wouldn't ride in the wake of a comet, due to the sheer amount of debris being thrown backwards as it makes it journey to the inner solar system.

To speculate that it is an craft of extra-terrestrial origin, why do this?

Perhaps they are trying to hide their approach?
Hiding behind a brightly lit and noticeable object, which the world you are travelling to will be observing. And even if they were intending to hide they kinda failed - because they've been detected. Which leads you to wonder what kind of intelligence they are or what they think our intelligence and technology level is.

Are they effectively slipstreaming/Tail gating?
Whilst i am very far from a astrophysics scientist, in a vacuum I don't believe their would be drag and therefore no need to slipstream.
Isn't the fastest way between two points a straight line, shouldn't they have their vehicle pointed in the direction of Earth? Rather than wakeboarding behind an icy ball of space stuff.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by KristianTNA

I also may say that if you learnt as a civilization to travel through space in any way possible, you won`t be very warried about debris.
there were many crop circles around the world where the interpretation may be that they were trying to protect us with a shield from sun flares and also trough asteroids, so they may be trying to stop or deviate this CX 1, or perhaps if they are not here for that it may be just their home world what is approaching.

for example, although they are not accurate and don`t know for certain if aren`t hoaxes, just to make an idea of this:
Sun protection
t1.gstatic.com...:ANd9GcQwEeyb1qrLuQu4rVYyZraLKuaHFbaeuqFIsfooVa9b4-yyn5sNNA&t=1
now the crop c
www.crystalinks.com...

i.ytimg.com...

also some kind of contention for the alignment moment
listverse.files.wordpress.com...

who knows...

The thing is we analize the paradigm of extra terrestrial life and behaviour with an human measure of things, which obviously may not give the correct and appropiate answer for the question

you can`t solve a problem within a paradigm using the same way of thinking that created it
E. de Bono

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

Yes, I truly think that NASA is lying about Comet Elenin. And I want to know why.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

Okay for one thing, I noticed that you found a weak point in Loagun's argument which doesn't officially count because, I'm pretty sure that he/she didn't mean to say "Astrology" but rather Astronomy. Damn good thing I decided to spend all that time and money to be a rocket scientist. Whew that was close.

Secondly, the links you provided a useless in light of the circumstantial evidence that I posted from Loagun.

What's the fuss? Is there an echo in here?

There;s no fuss. Who's makin a fuss?

edit on 14-5-2011 by Antoniastar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by N1thNa1ath

I`ve been awhile since i posted it, waiting for debunking

But look what NASA says about ATS and related to ELEnin, posts
Seems i touched someone`s heart
By the way i didn`t make any statements in the post where is said that ELEnin might collision with Earth, so why did they bother to post this?

Who knows, may be we are closer than them to the truth, just may be

Hmmmmmmm. Hey thanks N1! I'll check out your thread. I have seen go by while scrolling but haven't looked at it yet.

Apparently some don't like their behinds sniffed. Too close, yes, probably, most likely.

Life is rough.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

I never said that I don't think that a comet doesn't exist, I just think that NASA has launched a huge dis-info campaign surrounding the whole issue.

But what if it's a hollowed-out asteroid? Can you see inside it with your scope?

Nope.

Can you test the tail with your scope?

Nope.

How do you know, being an amateur telescopist (not a word but it should be), what the tail is made of? Are you sure that it's ice you're "seeing"? It could be anything. You're only relying on one sense. Can you smell it, feel it, taste it, hear it?

Nope.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Yes, I truly think that NASA is lying about Comet Elenin. And I want to know why.

Because you are uncritically accepting propaganda designed to frighten you while discrediting the scientific community. They are claiming that a scientist from Cornell is validating their claims. This is a lie. They are using the JPL's publicly accessible Minor Planet Database to create the impression that NASA is paying unusual attention to the comet, when in fact you can plot the orbit of any comet or asteroid there. Try Plugging in "Halley," or "Vesta" or even "Jarnac." It will generate an orbital plot for you. Try it:

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

They have defamed an astronomer well known in Latin America by claiming that he thought the comet was being followed by a spacecraft. He did not:

They have even attempted to defame Leonid Elenin himself, and would have you believe he does not even exist! I assure you, he does:

Don't let the Doom Squad confuse you with their lies.

edit on 14-5-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Okay for one thing, I noticed that you found a weak point in Loagun's argument which doesn't officially count because, I'm pretty sure that he/she didn't mean to say "Astrology" but rather Astronomy. Damn good thing I decided to spend all that time and money to be a rocket scientist. Whew that was close.

Point is, he doesn’t teach astrology or astronomy.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Thank you for taking the time to explain all that to me. I will look at the application.

And, just to straighten something out, in case there is a misunderstanding. I am not in any way fearful.

I just want to make sure that Comet Elenin is a comet and nothing else. That's all.

Edit to add: Oh wow I'm paying attention. lol I've played with JPL lots of times and have already tracked Comet Elenin on it. It's lots of fun to play with.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Point taken, thanks.

Listen I actually don't have time to debate this topic. I'll just have to lurk cuz I have something else I'm working on right now that has got me going in a million different directions at once. If it is an artificial "comet" that is being guided by ETs, okay. If not, okay. Either way, I'm fine with it.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join