It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bad news from nasa: proof that comet elenin is affecting earth.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
well folks im not very knowledgable about the whole 2012 thing but i know a lot of people on ats are. i was looking around on some of my usual sites and came upon this article of the same name as my headline. ive got to admit this looks serious.

Today I am presenting rock solid information; it does not get any better when NASA is your source. What you are about to read and see is happening. Last night, looking at a NASA mathematical model of comet Elenin, I found out that a large celestial body has already penetrated the solar system and is on course for a near and possibly horrific encounter with the earth in the fall of 2011. What we do not know is the size and mass of comet Elenin though I have no doubt that it is known by the authorities

this article is written by Dr. Mark Sircus a natural health expert and self-sufficiency advocate,
He is the author of several must-read books including titles such as Survival Medicine For the 21st Century, Winning the War on Cancer, and Humane Pediatrics.

We have to acknowledge and accept that there is a danger and a possibility that part of our civilization and the people in it will be lost. This is not a time to deny anything or a time to hold back the tears. I hope to God I am wrong but the evidence cannot be dismissed casually, though of course it will be. One picture is worth a thousand words and NASA has given us visible proof to suggest Elenin is playing a role in events down here on our planet even from a long distance. It is not a time for fear; rather it is a time for love and cooperation in the context of preparation on all levels for what is to come

well i dont know what to make of it, the article itself is an interesting one to say the least and i would highly recomend it. having said that i do hope its debunked. peace. www.activistpost.com...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by kolcath

Good find....The thing that sucks with finding out information like this is, the powers that be will not let anyone know until it actually hits!! Nobody will be granted any type of warning....That is why I love this site...Keep us posted...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by kolcath

Future will be interesting...Hope all NASA will talk seriously about it. Good find. I wanted to read a thing like this today.

link   
reply to post by kolcath

Thanks kolcath for the update. Time will tell.

link   

+3 more 
link   
We've got threads on this currently running.

1. The news is NOT fram NASA. They have nothing to do with it.

2. Somebody has noticed that three earthquakes (BUT not the three worst in the last year) can be matched somewhat roughly to "alignments" of comet Elenin.

3. Therefore, it must be THE CAUSE.

Logic isnt the strong point here.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
We can find and estimate sizes of planets, of any type, that are thousands of light years away but yet a rock that is only a couple of miles away and we cannot tell a thing about it, sounds fishy. If it is going to be passing by the planet at some point this year, then there would be amateurs that would be seeing it by now.

What is wrong with this picture?

link   
reply to post by kolcath

Thank you so much for finding this. Maybe showing this to others who are not aware will help them to wake up.
I give you a S&F for making this available.

link   
Interesting intel. We'll have to keep an eye to the sky for the next few months.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

No, the news may not be, but Java application is from NASA, and it is pretty obvious that Elenin will be getting close...close indeed.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
really??? a natural health expert?? he is the guy with the real truth? c'mon you might want to provide an expert in astronomy or astro-physics. at least he would have some sense and credibility pertaining to the subject matter.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
So a doctor in health science and an advocate for self sufficiency, a contributor to a site similar to ATS is more qualified to make a determination such as this, and all other scientists and amateur astronomers are covering something up or just too stupid to realize the effects of a comet?

I take this with a grain of salt just like the rest of the info on ATS.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
This year is turning out to be quite the history orgasm. so many major events and changes taking place so quick

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed
. If it is going to be passing by the planet at some point this year, then there would be amateurs that would be seeing it by now.

Amateurs ARE seeing it.
In some other thread I posted pictures taken by backyard telescopes.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Close approaches

check out how many "close approaches" and potentially hazardous objects there are and tell me why Elenin is so special. Find me proof that Elenin is a "star" and I will eat my hat.

Or go here EQ map and see fo yourself just how many earthquakes there are on a daily basis.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by kolcath

I didn't see a link to the press release from NASA in the article from "Dr." Marcus at Active Post. I think this is a regurjetation of what we already know. I don't think that NASA has really said any of this b/c thats just not in their nature. Its hard to know for sure what will happen but I am still preparing.
I believe that many of the 2012 theories are correct but I dislike misleading articles.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
i was really interested in your post until i saw that this dude is a writer of survival books...that kinda closed the deal for me personally, fearmongering to sell books...happens all the time, where exactly have nasa themselves came out and sed that a huge body has entered our inner solar system and is going to come close i the fall? are they talking about elenin? is it not 3-4 km in size as they claimed? is it actually a planet?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Why are you believing what a natural health expert says on possible astromical events? Advice about such events should be presented by astronomers or any other related fields that deal with the physical cosmos.

A natural health expert commenting on such events is like a hippie saying the world is ending.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Good Find, Thanks for sharing! I had dismissed this 2012 thing but after finding this site I am not sure any more. Osama is dead, Strange sightings and even a missile launch from Alaska over Oregon, now a comet!!!!!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
So, according to that simulation, the closest the comet will come is .234 AU, or about 22 million miles. We've had other comets come much closer to earth than that in the past. So remind me again why this is "proof that comet elenin is affecting earth"?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join