It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the Australian media is saying about the OBL killing ... may surprise you!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by NightShift

Fact is....it has NEVER been proven OBL was even involved in 9/11.....

but it WAS proven beyond any doubt what Hitler did to tens of millions of people

We too lost Australians in the WTC but don't you think your celebrations are pretty premature? We are yet to see your Govt prove beyond any shadow of doubt OBL did plan 9/11 AND he was captured on 1st May 2011. Seems your President has a tough doing proving either let alone one of those points.

And may I also add......while our men and women gave up their lives who fought in WW2, your Govt showed Hitler's top aids ( at least 200 of them to my knowledge) the evolving back door, airlifted them to the USA and had them working for NASA and your science labs.

Did we celebrate the death of Hitler? Absolutely not!!! We DID celebrate the end of a great war and the return of what was left of our men! Do you understand the difference????? Do you see us jumping for joy on Rememberance Day? Do you see us jumping for joy on ANZAC Day?

This war you Americans started in Iraq and Afghanistan is not one to be proud of not one to celebrate. All our men who lost their lives in Iraq and Afghanistan did so for Halliburton and Associates; not for God, not for their nation, not for their families!!! None of the Iraqis had anything to do with 9/11, nor did Afghanistan.

So tell me.....what have you got to be proud of again?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by moleskin

I only read half your post but nothing would make the world a better place or the united states stronger than cutting all ties with the UN, Nato, G20, GB. haha are you kidding me? Talk about one way organizations. Banning Chinese goods from coming into our country. Goods designed to last 2 weeks and produced by slave labor. In 2 years china wouldn't even be able to pay for their own electricity.

This election coming up and it's a huge one. That is what most Americans want. Especially out of the UN. In this years budget we paid the UN 100 million dollars or was it Trillion? An absurd amount. built them a fancy building to meet in and foot the bill for the most advanced security system in the world. Talk about a useless, teeth less corrupt organization.They accomplish nothing. Vote against everything we do.

Over all we pay 27 percent of money the UN gets. we are one country out of how many? Additonally we hand out Billions of dollars to half the country's in this world. Countries like North Korea, Iran, Egypt? How does that happen? The American people are truly sick of it. The world is definitely changing. And frankly the people here don't want anything to do with any of your countries. Why? people that have fought each other for 2000 years don't peace, It's a waste of time. Stupid uneducated people say it's for oil. We don't get oil from any country in the middle east except for the Saudis. since 1986. Let yourselves destroy each other. Germany is rearming, China is going to figure out sooner or later it's cheaper to just take the resources they need. Good luck mates.

And God Bless America!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I do agree the celebrating is in rather bad taste. I personally felt no need. I would have happily pulled the trigger though. America has plenty to be proud of. LIke um building all the MBTs and Armor that your country will use to defend itself, The fact that your brightest students come all the way over here to get a proper education. BTW. I had a British guy in my unit. He used to call Australian palms. What the heck does that mean? And I really don't know.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by JerryB08

Excuse me? Our education system far exceeds that of the USA. Australia is rated 9th in the world while the USA is rated 14th. Perhaps afew of our country people come over for a particular speciality???

General education wise.....phewy!

What does your country have to be proud of? Perhaps I did'nt make myself clear; I meant what do you have to be proud of by invading Iraq and Afghanistan?

I know exactly why the British call Australians palms in the military.....the NZ military have their own expression but this is not the time or place and why they are used but it does goes back to WW2; I do respect the Australians and they are after all our brothers in arms after all.
edit on 6-5-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ls1cameric
I want to make something VERY CLEAR to the rest of the world as I am an American citizen, born and raised in Texas. We aren't all parading around like it's a national "F"ing holiday about this news... When I first heard about this on Monday morning radio while driving to work, my first reaction was "okay so they finally got his ass"... But when I heard about people celebrating in the streets and Obama saying it's a great day for America and god was on our side and whatnot, it made me sick to think that this is how we're reacting to someone being executed regardless of the fact that he was a cold hearted murderer. This isnt what America is supposed to be about... This isnt how the American president is supposed to break news to the public and it's not something to celebrate IMO...

What really gets me about this whole situation is I've now started to really wonder, what makes America any different than some of these other "F"ed up countries where the govt is in complete control of and do as they please whenever the hell they want. Now our president can give "Kill" orders and people are happy about it? What is the hell is this country coming to?

Very well said

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by moleskin

Originally posted by TheTruthCqer
You people are just cry babies. Osama deserved the worst death imaginable. What do you think that you can kill hundreds of people and expect president to care about following rules when it comes to your assasination. Grow up, F*ck the rules, f*ck what Australians say, kiss my azz, you cowards.
edit on 4-5-2011 by TheTruthCqer because: (no reason given)

Go troll elsewhere...

Australian's, like a good many people across the world respect a fair deal. I personally also respect facts - HARD FACTS!

Of which NONE have been shown thus far. Nothing conclusive to suggest any of the lies and BS we have been fed about 9/11 and osama to be the gospel truth! You can believe the smokescreen the media have led you to believe, and even then your response is no better than those who celebrated and burned american flags on the day of 9/11.

Cowards bomb countries rather than engage in diplomacy. Cowards twist facts to suit agenda's. Cowards DO NOT face up to the problems they helped create in the first place. Cowards shoot un-armed men who refuse to surrender (allegedly I might add, as no verifiable facts have been released to prove this).

However I will go out on a limb and state you are in the minority, a select few who completely fail to see beyond the boundaries of your own falsified reality... much like this guy on the NYC Subway.

Lets put it this way my friend. OBL was killed despite the documented fact he "threw women and children" in front of our soldier's, they "did the math" they are taught to do in our special forces. One lady was shot in the leg. She was a victim and we took care of her. No other "non-combatatnts" were hit. What can I say? Nicely done. Moments like this as fast moving and complex as they are, give me the feeling were on the right track. Very Good. We all have much to do, if we truly believe that governments should be free of religion. That does not deny those like me who support my government in this regard 100% also are men of faith. But there's a time and a place for all things. Only in the future when the worlds governments agree religion is a private separate thing that must stand free of all governments, will all this madness end.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Your country is an island and it's mostly undeveloped you have a lot less people to educate than we do. Many here chose not to get educated and some of them go on to be great tradesmen. I think it's very relevant that the worlds brightest come here for their education. If you want to talk stats that's fine. Number one worlds economy number 1 Worlds Military strength and our Ivy leagues schools are no 1 in the world as well. I recall you and your brothers in arms tried to Colonize Afghanistan and got your azzes handed to you as usual. We personally had to take over British areas of Afghanistan because when real combat begins you and your countrymen get butchered by tribes with bolt action rifles. It's like all you people know how to do is lose and withdraw.
edit on 5/7/2011 by JerryB08 because: Trying to educate the worlds uneducated

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

In part, I fully agree with America pulling its resources out of other countries and sorting its own house out. However the UN is an American Institution first and foremost, and the same goes for its predecessor.

I am saddened by your words of cutting ties full stop, and perhaps you should have read the rest of my post. Cutting ties only leads to the diplomatic issues we have thus far on a global scale.

Again, like others, I ask for true evidence of the OBL take down. We keep hearing Obama claiming this and that, but having witnessed lies from your government, like the WMD in Iraq (which never materialized) and of course that plane which flew into the Pentagon, I will take US Government comments with a handful of salt.

Let me ask you one question though, and please be honest. Your country has by far and beyond the biggest defence and intelligence budget of any country in the world. Given those facts, with the resources available at your countries disposal, do you seriously belief one man in a cave was able to create the terror we all witnessed on 9/11? Do you seriously think he was able to plan those attacks without someone knowing about it? Because the term "David and Goliath" would be an extreme understatement in comparison. Let me know your thoughts.

And in closing, before I questioned the official story, I mourned the loss of lives on 9/11, I wept for the heroes who paid the ultimate price trying to save other human beings. And yes it wasn't just Americans or Christians lost that day - it was a sad day for the whole world. Myself and many others wept for the loss of those who simply went about their daily lives, because that could have been any of us. I wept for fellow human beings, not Americans or anyone else - I wept for the loss of innocent lives.

If 9/11 was ever fully proven to be a terrorist plot, I will be saddened, but I can understand that terror cares not for the loss of innocents. If 9/11 was ever proven to be an inside job, or TPTB could have prevented it from happening, those responsible deserve to face real justice that wasn't as short as OBL (if indeed he is actually dead).

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by JerryB08

If you haven't learned this already. I think you'll find Americans don't really care what people from other countries think.

Yeah, well that's obvious!

Originally posted by JerryB08It's hard for me to believe that you even know where Afghanistan is on a map.

Projecting. It's well-known that it's the Americans who don't know geography! (Except for maybe, the countries they invade.)
Vicky

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by arbiture

Lets put it this way my friend. OBL was killed despite the documented fact he "threw women and children" in front of our soldier's, they "did the math" they are taught to do in our special forces. One lady was shot in the leg. She was a victim and we took care of her. No other "non-combatatnts" were hit.

I think we all know none of that is true, by now! You make it all sound so gentle and "shucks, ma'am..." I mean "lady'? What is this, the 1950s?
What really happened
Vicky

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

What a load of crap. If I recall it was'nt that long ago some Australian troops lost lives because 200 Americans at an airforce base sat on their arses when they requested air cover. You can't be trusted, even by the British and other Coalition Forces.

The number of American students studying in Australia far exceeds by a long shot the number of Australians studying in the USA. You ought to do some research before you spout your mouth off. I did mine.

You are in no position to be judging the ANZACs over there in Afghanistan; we KNOW our men are far more desciplined and better trained than yours. We don't hear stories of our boys committing murder, committing rape and acting as drug muels in Afghanistan and we also don't hear about our soldiers murdering their own comrades who find out whats really going on over there among afew bad apples of your military.

21% of American soldiers in the Iraq/Afghanistan wars have died because of "friendly" fire...a large number of them were murdered by their own and the cover ups continue. Pat Tillman,a well known footy player, is a perfect example and he's just one of many who was murdered because he knew too much, wanted out of the military, and was planning on telling the American people what was really going on with those poppy fields.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I think the facts, aligned with the decent honesty shown by some of the non-Americans in this thread has sent a strong message to the trolls and government worshippers.

Having met many other decent Americans, I can say I know they are but a few, and hardly representative of the whole.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
It is a known fact, we paid bin laden years ago. He was one of our terrorists fighting for usa and then he went the other direction. Don't these people realize that if you do this sort, you will end up dead in the end. The whole issue is sick.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
GOOD, bin laden is dead. Who cares about any kind of terrorist. PATHETIC people. How can you be right in the head when you for a cause and all you do is kill inocent people who have nothing to do with anything. All terrorists are are MURDERERS, i have no sympathy for these thugs. Tell me what did the peoples on the plane during 9/11 do to these people? Not a da# thing. BOXCUTTERS, if i were on the plane i would of tortured them. How can anyone care about people who care nothing of life but to condemn the lifes of the inocents, even children. I have no remorse. Terrorists are terrorists, no matter who's side they are on, It's so sick it reeks. Pathetic life. I spit on terrorists.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Nice statements about Big Bro coming from a land that has Socialized medicine and gun control already.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by moleskin

Wrong! The UN was the League of Nations and was a Rothschilds creation. Last time I checked the US was only one of many nations sitting in those neat little rows.

Interesting Illuminati timeline involving the Rothschilds and League of Nations.
real-world-news.org...
edit on 8-5-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
It is a known fact, we paid bin laden years ago. He was one of our terrorists fighting for usa and then he went the other direction. Don't these people realize that if you do this sort, you will end up dead in the end. The whole issue is sick.

That was when we were in the Cold War with Russia and we helped them kick the Soviets out. We were the enemy of their enemy then, and now we are just their enemy.

By the way, I did not celebrate the death of OBL because I do not trust anything this POTUS does. However, new leaks from a Washington insider suggest that the POTUS did not want to get OBL and resisted the mission. I guess it was a case, the mission was scheduled to happen with or without him.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by chardonnay
reply to post by osirys

Very good point. During World War II when we "the allies" showed captured german soldiers photos of the atrocities in the camps ,they refused to believe it .Dismissing it as propoganda.Who is broadcasting to the other countries our "dancing in the streets" and why?

It can only be to promote more anti-American sentiment just like what we see here in this thread. This POTUS has done nothing but create an atmosphere of more anti-Americanism.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

reply to post by osirys

Very good point. During World War II when we "the allies" showed captured german soldiers photos of the atrocities in the camps ,they refused to believe it .Dismissing it as propoganda.Who is broadcasting to the other countries our "dancing in the streets" and why?

It can only be to promote more anti-American sentiment just like what we see here in this thread. This POTUS has done nothing but create an atmosphere of more anti-Americanism.

Anything you partisan can do to make everything about the POTUS.

Sometimes I think the Democrats come on here and make these asinine accusations to make those of us with valid complaints about his Administration and the government in general look silly by comparison.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

reply to post by osirys

Anything you partisan can do to make everything about the POTUS.

Sometimes I think the Democrats come on here and make these asinine accusations to make those of us with valid complaints about his Administration and the government in general look silly by comparison.

Well, for one thing, Hillary and Gates and Panetta were behind the freaking raid, so if my criticism is partisan I dunno what to tell you. I was actually giving Hillary more credit. So thanks for NOTHING!

But I see now that the media is already doing damage control to seal up the factions within the WH. Interesting.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join