It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the Australian media is saying about the OBL killing ... may surprise you!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redevilfan09
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

You hear about the time the US soldiers had to climb a mountain in Afghanistan with the aussie SAS? You morons forgot how cold it is at the top while carrying all your heavy artillary. SAS were rugged up while your great soldiers almost froze to death. Our SAS help you with the things your soldiers have not been taught.

That came from an SAS soldier who got the privelige of being there. When I find it, I will quote the whole chapter for you clown.
edit on 5-5-2011 by Redevilfan09 because: (no reason given)

Good ! You bloody lil sockpuppets tools should of froze for us,what else was you all doing as far as helping the cause...EXACTLY~MY POINT !
edit on 5-5-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tsurugi

Originally posted by Redevilfan09

You hear about the time the US soldiers had to climb a mountain in Afghanistan with the aussie SAS? You morons forgot how cold it is at the top while carrying all your heavy artillary. SAS were rugged up while your great soldiers almost froze to death. Our SAS help you with the things your soldiers have not been taught.

That came from an SAS soldier who got the privelige of being there. When I find it, I will quote the whole chapter for you clown.
edit on 5-5-2011 by Redevilfan09 because: (no reason given)

Hahahaha! I can totally see that happening. Hell, I've made bonehead moves like that myself a time or two. Nothing like a bit of self-inflicted humiliation.

Did the SAS guys ping to the situation before starting to head up? Because that's always an excellent lesson in humility...realizing the other guy was watching you be a totally oblivious dumbass for the past 4 or 5 hours....

XD

I'll have to look it up, but there is an organisation which ranks spec ops units from around the world - SASR (Australian SAS) consistently ranks in the top 3.

However, it's all about situational ability - for CT stuff, noone can go past the brits or the yanks.

Recon and field work, noone beats the Aus.

You will not find a single operator in the world who would dispute the above.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1
Bit in the end it doesnt matter, because the people keep electing the same conga line of suckholes to be Prime Minister.

Yeah but we didn't elect this one, she was voted in by the party.

Remeber us Aussies vote for the party, not the person, unlike the US

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by AussieNutter

Originally posted by alfa1
Bit in the end it doesnt matter, because the people keep electing the same conga line of suckholes to be Prime Minister.

Yeah but we didn't elect this one, she was voted in by the party.

Remeber us Aussies vote for the party, not the person, unlike the US

Well thats ass backwards mate ,why do you ausies do that?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by AussieNutter

Don't waste your time with this muppet, Too much call of duty I think...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Granite

If president Obama broke federal laws, they need to either prosecute him, or shut up about it. It's really that simple.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helix19
reply to post by Granite

If president Obama broke federal laws, they need to either prosecute him, or shut up about it. It's really that simple.

So ! What shall we call this new puppet ?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ExCommando

Hate to rain on your parade but how many times did Howard, Rudd and Gillard ask the NZ PM for the Australian and NZ SAS unite as one? Each time NZ said NO NO NO. Why? Well, both our country's SAS has their specialties but NZ's SAS is something very special, and the ADF knows it.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Is it forbidden to have a different opinion?

Your lunatic ranting and raving isn't really doing you any favours.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
dont have time at the moment to read full thread, but as i am a news junkie i have to disagree with the op. this is really just one papers opinion. what about the leading sydney news paper The Telegraph. they had a 10 page spread which included on the last page a full page that was black except for a death notice. it read as follows:

Death Notice
BIN LADEN, osama - late of pakistan.
Devoted father of terrorism, genocidal mastermind, despised by all who loved peace and freedom. Lamented friend of oppression, hatred and horror. will be sadly missed by al-queda's mass murderes and taliban terrorists.

A celebration mass will be held across the free world.

i have yet to see any negative media regarding his death. one thing i would like to ask is why the americans call him USAMA and the rest of the world call him OSAMA. ??? whats this all about??

one last thing, heard a good joke today - now osama is at the bottom of the ocean his new name is 'sponge bomb, square pants".

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeaverTail
My significant other(U.S soldier) and I(Canadian) had the ol discussion on all the ifs and buts on OBL, to cut the story short, all theories aside. . .from the obvious crowd celebrating his "death", I wouldn't be surprised that 1/3(random guess) of american would pull the trigger if they saw the guy(sick or healthy)

I am getting about the same response from friends and co workers. Most of America does not celebrate the death of anybody. Strangly enough, most of the people I asked would pull the trigger if they saw the guy, no trial, just on accusation. If we find out Bin Ladin is innocent, we will be a nation of the shamed.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Originally posted by Helix19
reply to post by Granite

broke federal laws !
What the hell is this ? 'Puppets take over ats'
let me add my flag to this bs judas thread..98
This unamerican tyranny thread

If they call it a war they can execute anyone they want on the spot. No military tribunal necessary. Next people will be lying dead on the side of the road, killed for crimes, victims of the war on speeders. We have laws set forth by our religion and our morals. These should not be ignored or bypassed, in the name of goodness. Flag waiving should not interfere with our moral compass.
edit on 5-5-2011 by earthdude because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by punterdeb

Please no more jokes! Actually it was so bad it doesnt even qualify as a joke.
Your avatar is a better joke.

edit on 5-5-2011 by lestweforget because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ExCommando

Let's get real here, OBL has been dead for a LONG time. How do I know....well I am sure you remember his gloating video's aimed at the USA and to encourage his followers, ask yourself this "why did they stop?".

If he really had been living in a compound in Pakistan then he could have made them (video's) one after another, urging his supporters on every time there was an attack somewhere in the world. No, he's been dead probably since 2001, the question is why stage this farce now? Is it to confirm he's dead? They might not have been totally sure particularly if there was not a body to identify after a bombing raid, this way if he was still alive he would reveal himself. My theory is that they want out of Afganistan and this gives them an excuse to withdraw quickly as "Missioon accomplished!"

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by triplemmm

Yeah I can agree with that... I guess they wouldn't want to look any stupider than they already are.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by AllIsOne

You should think before talking. I'm not funding the U.N with my tax dollars. I only pay legal taxes.
However, just because taxes may go to the U.N or something other doesn't mean the U.S citizen is funding it.

It means that the tax money is being used in a way that's harmful or not helpful to the stability of the nation and the people. So it's wrong for you to say why are we funding this or that when we have no control over that. It's not the same for those in control of it because they willingly do it. I know that the infiltrated U.S government created the U.N.

edit on 5-5-2011 by soaringhawk because: cause I felt like it. what's it to you?

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join