It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Love You

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
lol

the love threads were changed to general chi chat forum

awww sad cause love is "serious bussines" heh and it needs to be in a deep hierarchy as philosophy froums.

because love is a philosophy of life!

well, its doesnt matter still we love you Moderators

spread the loveeeeeeee

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer
Romantic love is/was my greatest downfall of my 20s. Unconditional love, the love of earth and God, has been and is the largest pedestal I could ever put myself on.

What greater love can one have?
what else already loves and holds and gives a fighting chance to those who take risks?, without GAIA, nothing is possible, metaphorical, alchemical, mystical, unconditional, without comprehension, all that and more is our homeworld, yet we pay it back with feces ignorance and defilement.

How can we deny this is beyond my comprehension.
The signs are there for all!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I love you too! I love everyone!

I would publicly like to say I am missing a recently made ATS friend who has seemingly disappeared!

I hope I am just being a worrier, please be safe sir! I want to speak with you again sometime.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
My paranoid side is putting up red flags right now. This is usually how a conversation starts in my house when my 17 year old wants to borrow money....you're not trying to hit me up for money are you???!!!

All kidding aside, if everyone loved each other...just to love them what a nice world we'd have
I know, unrealistic, but it's ok to dream! I love loving people

Michelle

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manula
reply to post by AngryOne

"Let me put this bluntly: I hate this thread. I mean, I really do despise it. ALL these flags and stars for this? THIS!? You idiots. That is all."

I love you

You took the words right out of my mouth good sir! It makes me a little sad to see reactions like this but, they were anticipated so, I get over it very quickly.

I really need to look into the whole fascination of the stars and flags on this site b/c it seems to have stirred up a lot of anger that this thread has received so many.

Do we get prizes or something if we get so many??? Money, Cars, vacations.....what is it b/c I don't get it. Can I transfer these treasured things to the members that have been so offended? I'll certainly do it if it will help spread a little love and good cheer.

Thanks

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaper

lol

the love threads were changed to general chi chat forum

awww sad cause love is "serious bussines" heh and it needs to be in a deep hierarchy as philosophy froums.

because love is a philosophy of life!

well, its doesnt matter still we love you Moderators

spread the loveeeeeeee

Yes, I noticed that. No biggee.... my intentions and message are still out there so, all is well as far as I'm concerned.

Thanks!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Michelle129th
My paranoid side is putting up red flags right now. This is usually how a conversation starts in my house when my 17 year old wants to borrow money....you're not trying to hit me up for money are you???!!!

That is too funny! Uuumm, nope not trying to solicit anything but a little positivity from anyone willing to give.

All kidding aside, if everyone loved each other...just to love them what a nice world we'd have
I know, unrealistic, but it's ok to dream! I love loving people

I know exactly what you mean!

Michelle

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagesticEsoteric

Originally posted by Manula

"Let me put this bluntly: I hate this thread. I mean, I really do despise it. ALL these flags and stars for this? THIS!? You idiots. That is all."

I love you

Do we get prizes or something if we get so many??? Money, Cars, vacations.....what is it b/c I don't get it. Can I transfer these treasured things to the members that have been so offended?

Thanks

You get hugs from the Infinite possibilities of the Universe for every 3 stars, and for 15 flags, The Infinite will take you for a wild ride through space and time, so that hopefully, when you return from your travels( you got more than 15 stars right?) you can help us understand that love is the answer, even though we already know it.

I´m not too keen on loving the haters because many seem to interpret unconditional love like a positive response from their selfish acts! JK!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MagesticEsoteric

i noticed too the angry from some people about the stars and flags in the love threads so... could tell me someone how to give it to them my stars and flags? If that make feel better and happy our bro/sis then lets do it!
This thread is just to spread a sadly neglected message, a message from love.
Its not a competition its was flagged to emphasized it and the other members could read it.

Real Love is caring about the happiness of another person without any thought for what we might get for ourselves. It’s also Real Love when other people care about our happiness unconditionally.
Which gives love and respect genuinely receive the same, there is a universal reciprocity law. Have faith.

Also this thread IMO is to remember the forgotten message... spread the love people, in your home, to your family, in your work, with your fellow being, love the creatures, this beautiful planet. Love it because all of this are we, all is a mirror and all is reflecting us. Please, this world needs a cascade of love, lets heal it.

to finish... to the people who hate this thread...
Love you sis/bros and you dont forget to thanks the creator because we have free will to change the negative outcome when its hurting our humanity. Open your hearts, hear your innervoice, its your guide.

Light with all

Bendiciones.

edit on 6-5-2011 by zaper because: typo

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by zaper

Just sent you a U2U.....

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Love you
Love love love
Feel my heart
Here it is

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I mean really, what is the point of this thread? It does seem rather cheesy. And again, all these flags? For a THREE-LINE OP?!

reply to post by Manula

Yeah, I saw your post before the Mods got to it and I'll admit, it was cute. Cheers and salutes to you.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngryOne
I mean really, what is the point of this thread? It does seem rather cheesy. And again, all these flags? For a THREE-LINE OP?!

reply to post by Manula

Yeah, I saw your post before the Mods got to it and I'll admit, it was cute. Cheers and salutes to you.

It's in the chitchat forum now. What is your gripe?

I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngryOne

reply to post by Manula

Well, my friend, it is all about timing.
We needed to hear that, we needed to tell that to eachothers
We need to tell it to you as well
Simple as that

Love might be simple, but for every step, for every breath, love rain down to us.
Sometimes we forget, sometimes we wander in the dark year after year.
Feeling lonely, feeling deserted.

The truth is you was always loved
Don´t belive me
Look within, hear your inner voice
See what resonates

Love you

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

Greetings, sir or ma'am.
You see, it's just that I'm not quite convinced that the underlying theme of this thread is relevant to begin with. Not to sound "emo", but really, what good is love anyway? Is it really so odd that I don't quite "get it"?
I do detest humans, so perhaps that explains my cynicism.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Thats cute, it really seems like you dont know that you detest humans because you wish they could love more and you miss love so much that it has led you to give up on them. How ever you tell love that you love it is A-okay with me

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

Thats cute, it really seems like you dont know that you detest humans because you wish they could love more and you miss love so much that it has led you to give up on them.

I could do without the pity, as well as the apparent attitude.
But regardless, I am quite serious about what I say. I mean, just what IS the point? In any of it!? And regarding humans, I hate them because they're scum and they make me sick. There ya go.

And admittedly, I have never felt like as much of a nihilist as I do now.

How ever you tell love that you love it is A-okay with me

What?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I´m also not to keen on my human brothers and sisters, most I have met leave me with a longing for my beautiful pet dogs, but of course the exception defines the rule, for all the cave folk out there, a few have marked me, a few have made me realize that maybe, things aren't as lost or broken as I previously believed.

I´m not angry any more, as I put little value in the actions of others, you see Angry One, one is angry only if we let the actions and words of others bother and affect us, we get angry when we act a certain way expecting others to act accordingly and all we get is a stab in the back and some mean gossip.

once one gets freed from the weight of the actions of others life becomes something else entirely.
We believe we are as important and intelligent and even more so than the "common folk" well, no one is special per se, we are all the same, the only difference is the weight our words and actions carry.
Do what you say, and mean every action, loose the shackles of external opinion, and you will see that love, the real one not the metaphorical one, makes a bit more sense!

After all, I´m sure you will rather have good neighbors than bad.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join