It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Love You

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MagesticEsoteric

How can you love someone without ever having met them? What kind of love is it that you feel?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I love all my brothers and sisters of the human race.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

because we are all the sons and daughters of the same power, we all live on planet earth, this rock provides, gives shelter, makes it all possible, I love them as my brothers and sisters, as someone that would rather have good neighbors than bad, its not so easy, affection is not an investment, neither is humanity.

We have let them separate us by declaring borders, and nationalities, its all a ploy to exploit us.
Divided we fall, Imagine if we all would listen to reason and common sense, what a world could this be! what possibilities could we explore, this bitter fighting takes us only to the abyss, no one has to be a nuclear physicist to understand that working together is way more efficient than this church of the outer self we adhere to.

I can be achieved, of course THEY dont like it, and will find ways to separate us, whether it is by entertainment, religion or artificial belief systems.
I dont understand why we would rather crap where we eat than get organized and iron out the issues collectively.
The time will come Im sure.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime

How can you love someone without ever having met them? What kind of love is it that you feel?

It is a love for all people in general. Knowing them or not does not make a difference. It is a different kind of love than what you have for the people in your life that you care about. But it is love just the same!

On a different note: This tread really got busy after I went to sleep last night. It was only on page 5! I can still feel the love!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

do you love me or you love to love me ?

what is love ?

thank you for positivity.
edit on 4/5/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Honestly, it's hard to put into words when it is something that I feel inside. It's not about knowing you, it's about knowing and possessing honest and real feelings of compassion and love for everyone on this planet.

I wish no ill feelings towards anyone. I wish only the best to you all because, let's face it - We are all in this together.

Despite religion, color, opinions, geographic locations ---- at our very core -----we are all the same.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneEyedProphet

because we are all the sons and daughters of the same power, we all live on planet earth, this rock provides, gives shelter, makes it all possible, I love them as my brothers and sisters, as someone that would rather have good neighbors than bad, its not so easy, affection is not an investment, neither is humanity.

We have let them separate us by declaring borders, and nationalities, its all a ploy to exploit us.
Divided we fall, Imagine if we all would listen to reason and common sense, what a world could this be! what possibilities could we explore, this bitter fighting takes us only to the abyss, no one has to be a nuclear physicist to understand that working together is way more efficient than this church of the outer self we adhere to.

I can be achieved, of course THEY dont like it, and will find ways to separate us, whether it is by entertainment, religion or artificial belief systems.
I dont understand why we would rather crap where we eat than get organized and iron out the issues collectively.
The time will come Im sure.

My sentiments exactly! Only worded much better. Thank you for all of your replies in this thread so far. Your posts radiate a great sense of wisdom and compassion.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I love you too, marry me?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ucantcme

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime

It is a love for all people in general. Knowing them or not does not make a difference. It is a different kind of love than what you have for the people in your life that you care about. But it is love just the same!

On a different note: This tread really got busy after I went to sleep last night. It was only on page 5! I can still feel the love!

That's exactly what I was trying to say in my reply as well. Thank you!

Glad the thread is still serving it's purpose - I was floored when I woke up and saw the activity and even more so when I realized that the thread remained very positive.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mentalistbee

I love you too, marry me?

Awww shucks...sorry, I was taken off the market about ten years ago. But, there is still enough love to go around. Plus, our gender may not allow a legal union.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Sweet ... take care ...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Right back at ya!

The World kinda needs more of this right now.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I too feel amazed that the usual suspects haven't been trying to derail this work in progress, and even more so that the responses have been mostly positive!
Its good to see ATS refreshed and renewed by all the wonderful new members that are seeking better ways to exist and comprehend.

Reality is only what we wish it to be, there is no greater wealth than wisdom, neither worse poverty than ignorance.
Many are put off by religious dogmatic precepts, where is the dogma in surviving?
No one benefits but ourselves if we begin to change on a personal basis, now the question is, what do we change in this whole being we are, forged through time and hardened by the experiences it has endured?

Not much, just the way we gather, utilize and spend our energy, efficiency goes against obtuse maneuvers, clarity shines a light through rituals and beliefs.
Sad thing is that most of us have never even experienced love or even fathom the idea of giving freely, after all we are taught to be competitive, to step on others and to shoot and forget.

Well, we can change for instance the meaning words have to us, such as love or hate, its understandable that many believe that love is some sort of hippie agenda, or some lame ass excuse for a topic, truth is love has no boundaries, life has no define paths, hate begets hate, and love seeds a better future.

Is it so hard to understand that sh_t sickens? that hate destroys, that we have been led to believe that dog eats dog and that pain and suffering all the thing we can achieve.

I believe we can all choose wisely if we let ourselves be free, and take the efficient path instead of the tried and beaten one, after all, we already know where that one leads to!

Its hard no one is saying that isn't so, but its doable, its not within the range of impossibility, we already have the resources, we just have to take our own lives back.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
BTW, what better illustration than this, mind BP, and SP, Mr Malicks work touches on these very subjects, adheres to other standards, makes other statements.
A better world that has endured all it has, is on the brink because of us, no greater love can exist no greater understanding than the fact that we are tied to this amazing world, and as has been stated, that we are all here for the same ride! The experience of living life at the fullest, the love for life, the respect of others!

The tree of life by Terrence Malick

Unless you love, your life will just flash by.
edit on 4-5-2011 by TheOneEyedProphet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Just general love for fellow human beings I guess?

Never a bad thing!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Don't forget it.

2nd

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneEyedProphet
BTW, what better illustration than this, mind BP, and SP, Mr Malicks work touches on these very subjects, adheres to other standards, makes other statements.
A better world that has endured all it has, is on the brink because of us, no greater love can exist no greater understanding than the fact that we are tied to this amazing world, and as has been stated, that we are all here for the same ride! The experience of living life at the fullest, the love for life, the respect of others!

The tree of life by Terrence Malick

Unless you love, your life will just flash by.
edit on 4-5-2011 by TheOneEyedProphet because: (no reason given)

Thank you so much for posting this trailer. I haven't even heard of this movie yet but, I'm already excited to see it. Heck...I may even pay the $12.00 to watch it in a theatre (doubtful, but who knows)

It looks like it will be a really good flick. Thanks again!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Captain,is that you ?Its me Tenielle, I say its its me foghorn -leghorn,I mean its me Tenielle.Love,love will keep us together,singing our song,ahh say singin our song,I forgot the words dammit.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
This thread reminds me of a beautiful vision I had the other day. I don't know if I can even describe it. It was magical. The embodiment of pure love and light walking back across a boundary in time and all obstacles of space... encountering, face to face in spirit. Everything else was just afloat, surreal... just shifting energy surrounding, drifting upwards and out. It almost seemed slow motion, entranced, enchanted. It was magical. I swear everything else in the world just flew away like ethereal doves in suspended animation. Every other deed, every other thought, every other word spoken, every other effort in any other emotion... all gone. It was nothing but love. Everything else was absolved like a dream... just shadows exposed to pure light. Any obscuring barrier just dissolved with no power what so ever... like nothing.

It was crazy. It was magical.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Romantic love is/was my greatest downfall of my 20s. Unconditional love, the love of earth and God, has been and is the largest pedestal I could ever put myself on.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join