It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Love You

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryOne
reply to post by laffoe

Thats cute, it really seems like you dont know that you detest humans because you wish they could love more and you miss love so much that it has led you to give up on them.

I could do without the pity, as well as the apparent attitude.
But regardless, I am quite serious about what I say. I mean, just what IS the point? In any of it!? And regarding humans, I hate them because they're scum and they make me sick. There ya go.

And admittedly, I have never felt like as much of a nihilist as I do now.

How ever you tell love that you love it is A-okay with me

What?

No pity intended, we are equal, eye to eye.
You know what… don't believe the voices that tell you that you're not good enough, sometimes they can also tell you that you hate others, are tired of life, are helpless, no one see you or that you're powerless, that it doesn't really matter what you do or think.
All lies, all BS!
You were born to dance, to flow in trough life in the infinite love of your Creator.
Someone has been running this show way to long.
You surely must be powerful when they gives you such attention.
Tell them to shut up for a while (better tell them to leave you alone, you run the show within now)
Listen!
Something real is coming trough these days.
You'll be amazed.
Listen within, you know it's true.
There's a place for you as well.
We hold out the hands.
Your choice to take it.
Don't worry (done that way too much anyways
)
You won't miss it.
All is invited.
If your soul gives you angry.
Then explore angry.
Mirror it, mirror it with love and compassion.
Let me know what you find.

Love you

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I was thinking... there are motivators built within us. Anger and love are two. they drive us. Anger is easy to find but people get so disappointed by love sometimes, it's hard to find.
I just came to conclusion that human kind needs the rush that only magical love can bring. they are constantly searching for it. they have to drown or drug themselves to deal with the side effects of not having it.

Without doing harm to yourself, keep searching. It's there... it's somewhere, but can you feel it, can you find it?
We need faith but we also need reminders. Don't miss the reminders.... the evidence that the cosmos is echoing something back to you. You need this. 

For those who feel anger right now.. or fear, there must be something you need to learn about those things. If you learn about anger, you can learn how to take it apart. maybe you can find more control then and feel things that you would rather feel.

Love is indeed a powerful drug.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
angry one... what happened lately that triggered your realization. I know it's probably been there for a while because the potential is in everyone... but what has recently happened?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryOne

AngryOne,

This thread has obviously angered you in ways that I can't quite understand but, you are entitled to feel anyway your heart, mind and soul guides you. It really has no effect on me or the intentions of this thread.

I can understand why you have so much ill feelings toward humanity because let's face it.....things are really mucked up in this world we live in and there is no one else to blame but ourselves as a whole. But, there are still some people in this world that have nothing but the best intentions and honestly want the world to be a more loving and caring existence for everyone.

I am sorry that my thread has caused you so much anger because I would never intentionally try and do that to anyone! But, I will not apologize for trying to bring something positive in the world we are facing these days.

If there was a way to give you the stars and flags, I would b/c that seems to have also angered you. I'm not sure that is possible but If it is, every single one is yours! I don't really understand the value of them anyway so, what use do I have for them.

Personally, I try to avoid things that cause me feelings of anger and hatred so, maybe it would be more healthy for you to avoid this thread all together. But, I'm also very intrigued by you so, I actually hope you stick around...I mean that with all sincerity.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

You are totally free to dislike or detest this thread, humanity, or anything else for that matter. Those are your feelings. You have a right to feel them and to express them. No one is saying that just because we choose to express our unconditional love, that you have to feel the same way. But as to "the point?" Sometimes the point is just to express oneself. This is the general chit chat board. It's for just that: general chit chat. General communication. General expression. It doesn't have to have a point beyond that.

It makes us happy to express ourselves and to say how we feel. Think about it. Why did you post in this topic? Presumably because you felt the desire or need to express how you felt about it, right? That's all we're doing. No one (I would hope; I guess I can't speak for others but I can speak for myself at least) is going to judge you or tell you to feel differently. Detest away. As to the stars and flags, people on ATS star and flag whatever they feel resonates with them. That's just how any sort of social "flagging" or "upping" system works. (Personally, I don't like those systems to begin with, but since there's one here, it just happens incidentally to the wishes of the topic's author.)

You will feel and express what you will feel, and we will feel and express what we will feel. It's all good.

Peace.
edit on 5/7/2011 by AceWombat04 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by MagesticEsoteric

Your thread is beautiful and true imho.
You realy shine a light of love in this world.
Thank God for that
Thank God

Perfect timing, and whatever this thread inspires in other (know you know this) will be relevant and a true answer from the hidden corners of their soul.
You mirror it so perfectly, mirror it standing in the light of the Creator.
What you do here is beautiful.
Just wanted to show my grattitude and appreciation.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagesticEsoteric

AngryOne,

This thread has obviously angered you in ways that I can't quite understand but, you are entitled to feel anyway your heart, mind and soul guides you. It really has no effect on me or the intentions of this thread.

I can understand why you have so much ill feelings toward humanity because let's face it.....things are really mucked up in this world we live in and there is no one else to blame but ourselves as a whole. But, there are still some people in this world that have nothing but the best intentions and honestly want the world to be a more loving and caring existence for everyone.

I am sorry that my thread has caused you so much anger because I would never intentionally try and do that to anyone! But, I will not apologize for trying to bring something positive in the world we are facing these days.

If there was a way to give you the stars and flags, I would b/c that seems to have also angered you. I'm not sure that is possible but If it is, every single one is yours! I don't really understand the value of them anyway so, what use do I have for them.

Personally, I try to avoid things that cause me feelings of anger and hatred so, maybe it would be more healthy for you to avoid this thread all together. But, I'm also very intrigued by you so, I actually hope you stick around...I mean that with all sincerity.

First of all, understand that this is not about "stars and flags". At all. I was always aware that they do no good, so keep them! I don't want them!

Indeed, it's not about that.
It's just that the attention that this thread has received is a bit annoying to me. It's obviously not a big deal, though. And in fact, I am not genuinely "angered" by this thread. I may call myself AngryOne, but it does take a bit more than this to piss me off.

Don't worry about it. And as for actually apologizing, don't be silly. I'm just an eccentric misanthrope who can (apparently) come off sounding like a bastard. Again, not a big deal.

EDIT: I am also obligated to apologize if my cynical bitching has disrupted the flow of this thread. I am sorry. Honestly, I am.
edit on 8-5-2011 by AngryOne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaosMagician
angry one... what happened lately that triggered your realization. I know it's probably been there for a while because the potential is in everyone... but what has recently happened?

I don't quite know how to answer your question, Chaos. Really, I don't. Just what "realization" do you speak of anyway? The whole "**** everything" realization? Meh, I don't know, but it certainly wasn't too sudden; more like a slow, evolutionary thing.

And again, I must apologize to anyone who may not appreciate my presence here. I can totally understand that. Sorry for the negative vibes.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

arrrr thanks

and right back at ya

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaosMagician

I don't quite know how to answer your question, Chaos. Really, I don't. Just what "realization" do you speak of anyway? The whole "**** everything" realization? Meh, I don't know, but it certainly wasn't too sudden; more like a slow, evolutionary thing.

And again, I must apologize to anyone who may not appreciate my presence here. I can totally understand that. Sorry for the negative vibes.

well, what I mean is that most people can see the negative in life but they are often able to steer themselves over it because of the blessings in life they perceive. If you have a whole bunch of bad # happen to you all the time it would make it much more difficult to always look at the glass half full. Now, I'm not suggesting you sit here and try to think up an excuse for why you would feel that way so i can pick it apart because I know sometimes it tends to mount inside of a person and it can be something that seems quite small that causes a person to go into complete gripe mode, but even small things can steer our lives into different directions... and they too can be important. It might just be the station of things... maybe your mindset is just trying to show you something if this is all you feel right now... or maybe something did set you off.... big or small.

I'm just asking because I have been very unhappy in my life and there are things that helped and things that didn't help. I don't like seeing a person feel that way. Even if it doesn't make sense to others, it's a feeling that is both real and real unpleasant. Maybe I'd just like to think that somehow you can get to a place where the feeling is more stable and not tearing at you so to speak.

if something is really bothering you that you need perspective on, I do have an ear and pain is pain.
If you really feel this way and go to the point of expressing it, then it isn't to be ignored. I can't say i know what the answer is but I will say that in my own searches for answers, I have found may of them in the most unlikely places.

I don't know your whole story. i will try to take the time to read back and see if i can get a clearer picture so that don't confuse what you are saying for something else, but I will be away from my computer periodically throughout the day. I'm doing floor repairs.

YAAAAAAYYY!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I'm really glad you are still posting and please...don't apologize. You have everyright to express what you feel about anything so it's a non-issue

I have to say...never in a million years would I thought that it would have gathered so much attention. Especially on this site! I thought it would be ripped to shreds and die very quickly but, I just felt the need to send it out there anyway...good or bad. So, I guess my point is this....Obviously there were a lot of people that appreciated it and, possibly even needed to hear it.

But, I can also understand your annoyance with the attention if maybe you were not looking at it from the same perspective as others. So, I'm really glad that this is all smoothed out and we can be all warm and fuzzy and stuff.
(Sorry, I just couldn't help myself

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

You seem to be a highly intelligent person, who is experiencing a great deal of frustration with your species. If you were comfortable with the notion that humanity is a wasteland, you would very likely not be experiencing the level of anger you have exhibited on this and other threads.

Perhaps your anger stems from a deep-seated expectation that as a collective we should be living up to our potential. Your anger is entirely understandable, and I would say your misanthropy is a form of inverted altruism. Your anger stems not from hatred, but unfulfilled love of what we could be.

I would encourage you to entertain the idea that the undesirable traits and abhorrent actions you observe in your fellow humans are culturally engineered, and do not reflect their inherent capacities or potential.

Could be waaaay off-base there, but regardless, I feel your contributions to this thread are valuable and worthwhile.

And I totally love you.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by laffoe

Your thread is beautiful and true imho.
You realy shine a light of love in this world.
Thank God for that
Thank God

Perfect timing, and whatever this thread inspires in other (know you know this) will be relevant and a true answer from the hidden corners of their soul.
You mirror it so perfectly, mirror it standing in the light of the Creator.
What you do here is beautiful.
Just wanted to show my grattitude and appreciation.

Well, thank you...the timing was definately a huge part of it. Who could possibly deny the bombardment of negativity lately and, for quite some time now.

Have you ever felt so strongly that you needed to do something to help no matter how small? Well, that was exactly what I was feeling before I started the thread. I was really starting to feel the effects of all the negativity and my usual ways of brushing it off were just not working.

So, when the idea came to me, I decided to go for it even though I knew the risk of laying myself out there. What a nice surprise to find that it was not only welcomed but, embraced by so many.

Thank you so much for your kind words and your appreciation.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mistermonculous

I agree with 100% in regards to AngryOne being very valuable here and, I'm glad he/she is sticking around.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

It was truly a great thing you did!
Those who come here whether to share love or anger, they come here because they're intrigued.
They have heard a calling from within and tries to get what it's all about.
You have helped people in several ways.
Also your timing was perfect, your reaction on an urge calling you from within.
Tells me you have a clear contact to your inner voice.
Don't worry about the negativity, some people need to send it out on others before they're able to mirror it with love and compassion within.
We're a family here, so you won't be left alone.

Thank-you again

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Y'all are great. Really. But all this attention that I'm receiving is just kind of weird. In a good way, of course...but still just weird.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I do agree 100% myself.

AngryOne you're special, just like each and everyone of us here, and therefore, go forth and be merry...

Spread them good vibes...

Peace

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Just wanted to say hi and let you know I was thinking about you.
Love you Bye

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

reply to post by laffoe

Thats cute, it really seems like you dont know that you detest humans because you wish they could love more and you miss love so much that it has led you to give up on them.

I could do without the pity, as well as the apparent attitude.
But regardless, I am quite serious about what I say. I mean, just what IS the point? In any of it!? And regarding humans, I hate them because they're scum and they make me sick. There ya go.

And admittedly, I have never felt like as much of a nihilist as I do now.

How ever you tell love that you love it is A-okay with me

What?

Love is a good emotion, anger is not. I think it would be a very good point to have a thread which makes people feel better, and if you were not aware love makes one feel better in the soul. I have a soul that is very deep and empty, one that needs love, so I like this thread.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer
Love is a good emotion, anger is not. I think it would be a very good point to have a thread which makes people feel better, and if you were not aware love makes one feel better in the soul. I have a soul that is very deep and empty, one that needs love, so I like this thread.

I respectfully disagree with your position that anger is an undesirable emotion.
Regarding your last sentence.....well, it may be fair to say that once a soul becomes deep enough and empty enough, love is simply no longer needed.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join