It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Love You

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagesticEsoteric
reply to post by moleskin

Its been surprising to see how positive the thread has remained...hopefully I didn't just jinx it but, if I did, Oh, well. I guess there has to be a balance of sorts.

Good Luck with the facebook venture!

Well perhaps my sphere of influence is a but problematic with most of my friends/family being in a very different time zone lol.

But none the less, I sent it out, and from what I can gather, 3 or more people shared both this thread and the concept with some facebook postings
if people read it, smiled, laughed and felt a little warm and fuzzy in their hearts then job done!

I have noticed a reduced negative facebook post as a result, could be coincidental, doesn't matter - being aware of what I put out, will influence my environment, as I am also influenced by my environment.

Kudos (again, 3rd time lol) - lots of love - me

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MagesticEsoteric

i used to love you, but you took your love else where!
now i want half of everything you own!!!
(deep down i still love you though)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
its a rarity for me to post a reply as you can see

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I love you too, all of you

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I love you too. This site has provided some examples of brilliant feats of knowledge, and magnificent works of journalism and detectivery. In a time when the world is tearing itself apart, despite the astroturfing, this site has been a great source of diamonds in the dungheap. Humanity is not all bad, and you have given me some hope.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

How dare you... wanting to indulge in a little love fest is not lust!...it's uumh...I mentioned I'll bring cake right?...

Going once...going twice!!!.........well...redtube it is then.

I love you hand.
edit on 4-5-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I love you too

No homo

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Why not love if love is all we have, but lets get things straight, true affection is not an investment, love is given free of charge, gratis, without expectations of reward, or social uplifting by our peers.

Why do we not love? why have we been left out in the dark, our cultural education and that unfounded sense of achievement turns things the other way, we left the light and opted for darkness because their publicists are way more clever!

Turn the tide, make them fear the light of unity, human minds cannot be beaten while working in unison, human drive cannot be stopped once it sets its mind on the right tune.
War hunger, hate, solitude, all are words that mean much and nothing at all, what is the worst thing anyone can do unto us?
Nothing at all, our bodies might get beaten, our possessions taken away, but what is really ours, our freedom, our spirit, our power cannot be taken from us, of course, unless we WILL it so.

We have nothing, death is waiting no matter who we are or what we do, all is already lost, its not what we achieve or accumulate with our time, but what we choose to have right now in this moment.

We seldom live the present worried about the things we did without conviction and the weights we have tied ourselves into, we worry about the uncertainty of the future we have very little control of, we can start living each moment as if we had no time left.

If I were to die tomorrow then I would like to die with the full consciousness of giving it all, of not taking anything for granted, of not withholding my true feelings towards anything, we have no time, death is already waiting, choose to give instead of taking, and when you do take take according to the need nothing more, nothing less.

Love is what matters, friendship, freedom, consciousness what takes us there!

cheers!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
I love everyone who isn't the OP of the squillions of BC, Osama threads OR claiming to be channeling the grand poobar of alpha centuri.

Seriously, I really LOVE you.

I love you too, even if you don't love me with the OBL thread I started.

edit~ Also your comment was appreciated anyway in that thread.
edit on 4-5-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I go out of my way to do the same. Spread love, blessings, and positivity to others. There is more importance in this that anything else in life, because without love we would not exist. I never thought about making a thread though, so thank you for posting this. I love you all!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I can't feel "the love" I have a medical problem, my heart is two sizes to small.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by hapablab

This world needs more love.

@ hapablab I love Mystery Science Theater 3000.

edit on 4-5-2011 by inthemass because: add

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
THank you random human.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Why stop at one I love you? Here's another!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
LUV U BACK

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Thank you, and I love you too.
Don't forget it.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mespen

i used to love you, but you took your love else where!
now i want half of everything you own!!!
(deep down i still love you though)

Thanks for the chuckle
Heck, I'm feeling generous so, you can just take it all. But not the dog! The dog stays with me.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Hey well we all need love with a centric mind, so I do not opposed writing a topic of just that. There is an I Love You thread now and an I Hate You thread lol.

It was written in the scriptures of my group since back in the day that I cannot hate. There are specific feelings, hate is just a category, hate is rather anything negative towards another person. Love is something that brings a smile to the soul in many different feelings. My problem is when I have love for other people that hate me, if there is a reason to love them I cannot be false to that.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab
I love you too, all of you

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join