It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Love You

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by StaceyWilson

I think the negativity that I was surrounded by growing up actually helped me understand that things didn't have to be that way for me. I didn't wan't that type of life for myself because I just felt deep inside that I wasn't meant to be that way.

It's not easy to pull out of the trenches when there are so many trying to pull you back in but, it takes one heck of a strong person to never stop clawing at the dirt and to never look back once you've made it out.

Thanks for your post.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
You really love everyone on here?

Sorry but the word "love" isn't one I toss around to just anyone.

Love is a strong feeling imo and in today's society people toss it around like it's nothing.

I only say I love you to people I actually love.

Love isn't a word to be taken lightly imo nor is the word hate (saw a thread on that too, go figure).

Sounds like you need to hear a song

It's not the type of love you are thinking. A general love for all others is the theme here.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I love you too! all of you!
AboveTheThoughts

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTheTrees

Find somebody to love. The human race as one.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Manula

Your exactly right! It wasn't a thought of mind that prompted me post this. It was a feeling from inside that I felt needed to be said. I definately had an internal struggle between my heart and mind before I posted this but alas, the heart won and I'm so glad it did.
edit on 4-5-2011 by MagesticEsoteric because: spelling

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by spaznational
If you love everyone...
love becomes the nominal state...
and loses its meaning.

Scarcity creates value. The freely given non-scarce love from a random internet person lacks values.

Oh my goodness, you are applying an economic model to something which can't be bought or sold. If love becomes the state in which you abide, everything becomes infused with meaning, importance, preciousness.

I'm very grateful you exist, and I tell you sincerely that I love you.
edit on 4-5-2011 by mistermonculous because: flurp.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Hey, why not?

I love y'all, too!!!!!

Take care, everyone.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi
i know what you mean.

and for the poster who said "do you really love anyone who reads your post?"

I'll answer that, nope, the op loves everyone.

It's an unconditional love, for existence and everything in it. For it is truly amazing, and a phenomena.

Have you ever truly asked how something can exist? Talk about a trip.

"The only reason our destiny is set, is because our destiny is existence."

Cool! Perpetual recreation of the universe in creating a conscious form... people who never truly die. Because all will always live again and again in living these exact lives, and if we don't love one another we all die in the sea of hate. No existence. Acknowledgment of nothing else but our own individual isolated narcissistic brain cell that refuses to communicate with any other brain cells. We could then become universally brain dead if all chose to follow such a dark path. Brain death is none existence as only love can acknowledge existence.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Farnhold

I debated on wheter or not to respond to this but, decided what the heck. Why not?

I get the humor of your post and realize that you probably are not into the whole "Love". That's all perfectly fine. To each his own right?

Come on man, my mom died when I was 15 so, while I can appreciate the humor...it still stung a little.

I'll still send you love anyway.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by LadySprings

I

I dont generally love everyone.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
AMAZING! Just last night exactly when this was being posting, I was talking with a very close friend EXACTLY about this subject! But I truly never expected it on THIS website!

I love you too! all of you!
Thanks OP.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by moleskin

Its been surprising to see how positive the thread has remained...hopefully I didn't just jinx it but, if I did, Oh, well. I guess there has to be a balance of sorts.

Good Luck with the facebook venture!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Yep, I sure do. I feel it therefore it exists within me. I understand what you mean as far as it being a powerful word (as is hate) and not to be tossed around with empty meaning.

I mean it because I feel it. I hope that makes sense.

Thanks for response.
edit on 4-5-2011 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by MagesticEsoteric

loves ya!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
See i love things like this because it can show the human race is posible of loving *sorry to get spiritual* through a feeling left in a post, or even that judgement is more based on your soul and being not personal aperance! AND sometimes you just need to hear someone cares

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I love everyone who isn't the OP of the squillions of BC, Osama threads OR claiming to be channeling the grand poobar of alpha centuri.

Seriously, I really LOVE you.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Much love to you too! ♥

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Wow I kinda of really felt it...back at ya!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Wetpaint72

Me too it was like kind of as if someone was huging me but as well as having a third eye pressure as if in contact with energy!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by MagesticEsoteric

Your goodwill is much appreciated!
Much love to you too MagesticEsoteric!
Rock and Roll!!

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join