It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joke Over. Alex Jones Exposes the Bin Laden Hoax! (END OF)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
They are trying to TRICK the American people to think Pakistan Hid Osama!

This is just Pure PR and score points..

Politics these days...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

the biggest joke in History.

Alex Jones is the biggest joke in history. The second biggest? The fact that all of you cuddle up to him begging for his table scraps.

+1 more 
posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by PrimePorkchop

What side are you on? They threw the body in the ocean?? The biggest place to hid the Most wanted man??

Why?

Go and see some more propaganda and cuddle with your self & tell your self everything is okey, everything is okey, everything is okey...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Obama waited almost 3 years before he showed his fake birth place and so on, and ridiculed Donald..

And right after, JUST days.. he kill Osama! the biggest bogyman, and throw him in the ocean?

How stupid does he think we are...

edit on 4-5-2011 by Weishaupt because: ATS Conspiracy..

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2
Here's Alex Jones exposing all you need to know about this - the biggest joke in History.

It's an Insult to common intelligence!

www.youtube.com...

Now can we put this to bed and concentrate on what's real.

(Please someone bring it across for me - I've tried all ways to embed it but I'm no good at it )

There is no doubt that a major NSA Offensive is underway here and throughout the web. I have long since noted how many are here. Whether they are paid disinformation agents, wannabe paid disinformation agents or just Obama Minions does not matter, what matters is we note them when we see them and not lose sight of the truth which often they mix with their lies.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by snewpers

I agree, he like the opposition are just taking advantage of the situation and creating his own spin to what end? Mo-money and feed his ego. Like his counterparts he is making claims without disclosure ...? government insiders from a past administration...pffft. The guy once again is selling himself, his "act" to incite concern without any solid fact. Doesnt matter if OBL is really actually dead..he maybe locked up somewhere or has been dead for a long time. Either way.. he has been de-throned as a world reknown terrorist. Naturally someone will pop up to take his place. I do agree that big business runs our government from behind the curtain.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

2 billion nukes will sure as heck kill not just the united states but the world haha...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Members here hates a face!?

Do you even listen to the callers who talk on the show?

People who talked for Nine years ago are coming back, stating LONG thought plan is in Motion now.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
How the hell can anyone take this place seriously anymore. The cracked pottery here is overwhelming. I thought the purpose of this sight was to get to the truth of the matter not spin elaborate theories that all the nutters can agree on. There is some seriously paranoid people out there. Sure it's a hoax, pppft. Obama decides to spring his master plan on a Sunday night at midnight, a good two years before the election, what a genius.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Washington Post have stated they made fake videos about Osama...

And people just says it does not matter if he died now recently, or long time ago?

The Civilian "politician" are abusing the power to go on with their agenda.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by kidohno

Osama's daughter? Obama had up to a couple of dozen children to my knowledge. Notice how the media reports DAUGHTER!!! Which one? Prove this "daughter" was Obama's.

The Pentagon did'nt mention Obama's son (again which one?) was supposedly killed with his father.

Osama's wife? Which one? He had several wives.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Nobody vote for this liar!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by kidohno

Osama's daughter? Obama had up to a couple of dozen children to my knowledge. Notice how the media reports DAUGHTER!!! Which one? Prove this "daughter" was Obama's.

The Pentagon did'nt mention Obama's son (again which one?) was supposedly killed with his father.

Osama's wife? Which one? He had several wives.

He had 25 kids and 4 wives.

It was either mohammed, rita, sanjay, akhtar or patel.. I don't know. was quoting sky news.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz

Nobody vote for this liar!

! im amazed how scared you sound like..

edit on 4-5-2011 by Weishaupt because:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Weishaupt
Obama waited almost 3 years before he showed his fake birth place and so on, and ridiculed Donald..

And right after, JUST days.. he kill Osama! the biggest bogyman, and throw him in the ocean?

How stupid does he think we are...

edit on 4-5-2011 by Weishaupt because: ATS Conspiracy..

He thinks we are very very very stupid. Unfortunately for some of us he's right, I just hope he's not right for majority of us.

Actually I don't think he thinks too much about anything, why would he? There are others who think instead of him...
edit on 4-5-2011 by alomaha because: additional sentence

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by alomaha

Unfortunate the majority is still loving their calm blue bubble..

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Good to see you Boon, Spot on, as usual. Peace starchild.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Love the account from the guy who lived right beside the compound...

www.liveleak.com...

A half truth is a whole lie...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
He was shot and killed Sunday night.

Does anyone here, actually think that Bush would have passed up ANY chance to show the world that Bin Laden was dead under his watch?

Come on people, Bush's ego would never allow another man to claim a victory like that.

Seal Team 6 took him out Sunday night, and Alex Jones is a complete fraud. Not a single thing that Alex Jones has EVER claimed has actually been shown to be accurate.

At some point, everyone here needs to take a "chill pill" and realize that there really isn't a boogie man behind every curtain.

Alex Jones, just wants to make MONEY.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
So, GB didn't play the "OBL has been killed" card because they were afraid of being exposed? Come on Alex, your whole theory rests on GB making a strategic decision? Pretty weak theory if you ask me. The more the news breaks, tho more I lean to the side that says OBL has been getting refuge from the Pakistani's. I reason that if this was a hoax, the first to reveal the lie would be the Paks. They have everything to gain and nothing to lose. If OBL had been killed in years gone by, they would be singing it from the rooftops.

AJ is in it for the money. He has to eat and pay rent. He will continue to spout conspiracy theories as long as it pays. Not saying that everything he says is a lie, but he couldn't let this one pass.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join